Locked 393 posts
Countdown...
    WizardBeast
    Captain

Re: Countdown...

by WizardBeast » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:27 am

debborah1 wrote:
    Unrepentant Heathen wrote:5 days of work including today ... flying out Saturday from JFK Saturday the 22nd ... sailing Monday the 24th ... WOW as of tomorrow it is the single digits in days till we sail!!

:beerwink: :beerwink: :beerwink: :beerwink: :beerwink: :beerwink: :beerwink: :beerwink: :beerwink: :beerwink:

Hey there LEslie.....how did you and your friends like FORBIDDEN when they were out there with Overkill??

i want them to sing One Foot in Hell with me.
    2019 wishlist: Jon Oliva / Savatage, Ihsahn, Soen, Gojira, Jorn, Atheist, Emperor, Madder Mortem, Gorguts, Devin Townsend, Be'lakor, Shining, Bal Sagoth, Isole, Eleventh Hour, Daylight Dies, Luciferion, Alarum, Rivers of Nihil
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:27 am

rhiawiz wrote:people who aren't leaving for 8-9 days are packing already? that just seems nuts to me. husband asked me when we were packing and i said "next saturday night" (we leave denver sunday morning).

i guess i'm a frequent traveler so it doesn't take me more than a half hour or so to pack. what is the advantage of packing now? well, i guess if youre excited you can do whatever the hell you want and that's awesome! i just don't get why you'd pack more than a day or two ahead of the flight LOL. if i started packing now, my cat would know something was up and he'd try to crawl into the suitcase (he always does when i pack).

i have way too much to do between now and then to even worry about the cruise preparations until the 22nd...so that's when it will happen! the only question is...what music will be blasting as we pack? Dio? Thin Lizzy? Priest? we'll be needing something classic to set that tone....

OH IM PACKING!....I brought out the suitcase last night....plopped a few "must haves" in it.....yeah...I think I need two
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Heabymetawhunta » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:31 am

rhiawiz wrote:i have way too much to do between now and then to even worry about the cruise preparations until the 22nd...so that's when it will happen! the only question is...what music will be blasting as we pack? Dio? Thin Lizzy? Priest? we'll be needing something classic to set that tone....

Play this as your put your shades on, and kick down you door on you way to the airport, as your ready to pillage and raid the airport.. or at least thats what this song makes me think.
    70K TONS OF METAL 2011 SURVIVOR!

2012 wishlist: Metal Inquisitor-grim reaper- Hell - OZ!
    Amandroid
    Petty Officer

by Amandroid » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:32 am

rhiawiz wrote:people who aren't leaving for 8-9 days are packing already? that just seems nuts to me. husband asked me when we were packing and i said "next saturday night" (we leave denver sunday morning).

i guess i'm a frequent traveler so it doesn't take me more than a half hour or so to pack. what is the advantage of packing now? well, i guess if youre excited you can do whatever the hell you want and that's awesome! i just don't get why you'd pack more than a day or two ahead of the flight LOL. if i started packing now, my cat would know something was up and he'd try to crawl into the suitcase (he always does when i pack).

i have way too much to do between now and then to even worry about the cruise preparations until the 22nd...so that's when it will happen! the only question is...what music will be blasting as we pack? Dio? Thin Lizzy? Priest? we'll be needing something classic to set that tone....

We are rather experienced packers too, we'll probably be throwing stuff together a few nights before though since we'll be heading down to Miami for the pre-party fun and staying put. But I can understand being excited! Especially for people who are dealing with cold(er) weather, I'm sure they can safely pack away a few shorts or flip flops and not need to go rummaging for them before they get to Miami. ;)

I'm doing my last bit of "cruise supply shopping" this weekend, and I have to admit that I'm eager to just get packed already and start the trip. Getting to the "kicking my feet with glee" point with anticipation.

BTW, how is Denver right now? I moved out here from there back in 2002 after college, have missed it very much ever since. Even those days where I had to walk to work through downtown (I was a 16th street mall worker, haha) with five layers under a down coat in the middle of blizzards. Ah, the things you don't ever miss or remember fondly until you don't have to suffer through them anymore. :cool:
    Unrepentant Heathen
    Crewman

by Unrepentant Heathen » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:36 am

rhiawiz wrote:
    debborah1 wrote:
    Unrepentant Heathen wrote:5 days of work including today ... flying out Saturday from JFK Saturday the 22nd ... sailing Monday the 24th ... WOW as of tomorrow it is the single digits in days till we sail!!

:beerwink: :beerwink: :beerwink: :beerwink: :beerwink: :beerwink: :beerwink: :beerwink: :beerwink: :beerwink:

Hey there LEslie.....how did you and your friends like FORBIDDEN when they were out there with Overkill??

Rhiawiz .. Forbidden was one of the reasons I went to see the show. Overkill is almost commonplace around here but I hadn't seen Forbidden in years. They were fantastic .... I loved the whole show actually. It was held in an old pool hall after being moved from The Crazy Donkey .. very intimate and fun. I was at the Overkill show at the former Nokia Theater on May 1rst with my daughter when that bomb scare happened in Times Square. Although I loved the show .. the whole situation took a toll on everyone especially after I got home and saw the news. All I could do was hug my daughter tight. That truck was parked right over the auditorium of the Nokia from what I understand.

Ugh .. sorry to ramble .. But yes I guarantee you will love Forbidden and I hope they sing One Foot In Hell with you!
    2014: Cabin 2085
    Barge to Hell: Cabin 2545
    2012: Cabin 2515
    2011: Cabin 4583
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously."
    "Respect Everyone .... Bow to No One"
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:39 am

that's why I started piling up things that got into my hands (instead of putting it back into the armoire)
    ...but yes, usually packing is the last thing to do before a trip
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:41 am

Amandroid wrote:[

We are rather experienced packers too, we'll probably be throwing stuff together a few nights before though since we'll be heading down to Miami for the pre-party fun and staying put. But I can understand being excited! Especially for people who are dealing with cold(er) weather, I'm sure they can safely pack away a few shorts or flip flops and not need to go rummaging for them before they get to Miami. ;)

I'm doing my last bit of "cruise supply shopping" this weekend, and I have to admit that I'm eager to just get packed already and start the trip. Getting to the "kicking my feet with glee" point with anticipation.

BTW, how is Denver right now? I moved out here from there back in 2002 after college, have missed it very much ever since. Even those days where I had to walk to work through downtown (I was a 16th street mall worker, haha) with five layers under a down coat in the middle of blizzards. Ah, the things you don't ever miss or remember fondly until you don't have to suffer through them anymore. :cool:

denver is sunny and 50 today! snow from sunday is still melting away. i have been in Denver for 4.5 years now and i really love it here. i'm a fan of the DRY air and all the sun! the view to the west can't be beat by much. i miss the lush green tree forests back east but the nice dry air makes up for all the humidity that i loathe! i can't see dealing with humidity, i know i'm prolly strange but i'll trade winter for humidity any day (which is good that i'm here then LOL).

I think Denver's got more stuff to do now than when you were here last! downtown has been booming over the past 10 years. if you ever wanna come back you have a place to crash!
    2019 wishlist: Jon Oliva / Savatage, Ihsahn, Soen, Gojira, Jorn, Atheist, Emperor, Madder Mortem, Gorguts, Devin Townsend, Be'lakor, Shining, Bal Sagoth, Isole, Eleventh Hour, Daylight Dies, Luciferion, Alarum, Rivers of Nihil
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:44 am

Unrepentant Heathen wrote:
    rhiawiz wrote:

Rhiawiz .. Forbidden was one of the reasons I went to see the show. Overkill is almost commonplace around here but I hadn't seen Forbidden in years. They were fantastic .... I loved the whole show actually. It was held in an old pool hall after being moved from The Crazy Donkey .. very intimate and fun. I was at the Overkill show at the former Nokia Theater on May 1rst with my daughter when that bomb scare happened in Times Square. Although I loved the show .. the whole situation took a toll on everyone especially after I got home and saw the news. All I could do was hug my daughter tight. That truck was parked right over the auditorium of the Nokia from what I understand.

Ugh .. sorry to ramble .. But yes I guarantee you will love Forbidden and I hope they sing One Foot In Hell with you!

NP! thanks for the story. i've somehow missed ever seeing Forbidden though i have seen overkill almost 20 times *seriously*. they always played Cleveland too...even recorded a live CD there. we were their home away from NY! oh yeah i am originally from cleveland now a Denverite.
    metalgoddess
    Midshipman

by metalgoddess » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:45 am

I'm a frequent traveler, too, but this trip is too important not for me to plan way ahead. I packed right before my trip to Hawaii in October and right before my trip to Ozzfest in California in August. Both times I forgot stuff I meant to bring. Bugged me to no end!! I need my stuff! (Ever hear the George Carlin rant about "stuff?" it's hilarious!) I've got a list of stuff to do this week as well (paper on hold, buying the teenagers a week's worth of groceries to eat when we're gone, etc.)

So yeah, I got my suitcase out a couple weeks ago and started throwing stuff in as I think about it. Being gone for a little more than a week, I want to cover every possibility. A girl's gotta have options, you know. Plus it gave me the opportunity to see what fits, bought some new swim shorts because of that. Yada yada. :mrgreen:
    70K 2011 - 5062
    70K 2012 - 8568
    Barge 2012 - 6520
    70K 2014 - 8092
    70K 2015 - 7584
    70K 2017 - 6517
    70K 2018 - 6451
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:52 am

Totally agree with you. I'm not packing until Saturday morning for my Saturday morning flight.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:55 am

Hey there LEslie.....how did you and your friends like FORBIDDEN when they were out there with Overkill??[/quote]

i want them to sing One Foot in Hell with me.[/quote]

Ugh .. sorry to ramble .. But yes I guarantee you will love Forbidden and I hope they sing One Foot In Hell with you![/quote]

Hey Leslie,
    LOL....That was my post honey.....FORBIDDEN is how I even knew of the cruise.......they are very old friends of mine from the Bay Area.....SO glad you enjoyed the show...they havent lost anything over the years...Please join me at their shows on ship!!
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    Unrepentant Heathen
    Crewman

by Unrepentant Heathen » Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:31 pm

debborah1 wrote:Hey there LEslie.....how did you and your friends like FORBIDDEN when they were out there with Overkill??

i want them to sing One Foot in Hell with me.[/quote]

Ugh .. sorry to ramble .. But yes I guarantee you will love Forbidden and I hope they sing One Foot In Hell with you![/quote]

Hey Leslie,
    LOL....That was my post honey.....FORBIDDEN is how I even knew of the cruise.......they are very old friends of mine from the Bay Area.....SO glad you enjoyed the show...they havent lost anything over the years...Please join me at their shows on ship!![/quote]

LOL Debborah ... DOH!!! ::Major facepalm and kicks the ground looking down all the while :::

Oh I am definitely going to hit up the Forbidden shows. My friend Charlie loves them to. I still can't wait for him to get on the ship .. he is not going to know what to do first :)
    2014: Cabin 2085
    Barge to Hell: Cabin 2545
    2012: Cabin 2515
    2011: Cabin 4583
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously."
    "Respect Everyone .... Bow to No One"
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:00 pm

*watches the clock ticking down on the 70,000 Tons webpage*

There it is - *less* than 10 days until we set sail!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
    Metal Heart
    Crewman

by Metal Heart » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:04 pm

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh okay im sure no one relates but I am totally freaking out about how close this finally is!
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:14 am

Tomorrow...
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Kvasir
    Oiler

by Kvasir » Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:57 am

23 hours until take off :viking:
    Fly our flag, we teach them fear!
    sabaton
    Petty Officer

by sabaton » Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:14 am

5 full days till we leave from Dusseldorp(METAL)airport !
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:25 am

sabaton wrote:5 full days till we leave from Dusseldorp(METAL)airport !

6 full days (german time) till we leave from Dusseldorp(METAL)airport - we're in the same Plane ..... :heavydrink:
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - yes

www.lalasreisen.de
    sabaton
    Petty Officer

by sabaton » Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:43 am

Lal@ wrote:

6 full days (german time) till we leave from Dusseldorp(METAL)airport - we're in the same Plane ..... :heavydrink:

Great !

Then we will drink our first beer very early in the morning.
    Shiver
    Crewman

by Shiver » Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:23 am

sabaton wrote:
    Lal@ wrote:

Great !

Then we will drink our first beer very early in the morning.

We´ll be close to the action... :heavydrink:

CU in DUS
    Uffbassä Häädbäänger ..
    Nartos
    Oiler

by Nartos » Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:27 am

sh** - I hope its not snowing on saturday here in switzerland. we cannot effort a delay in flight :/
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:27 am

17 hours. Better start packing.

And in a bit over a week we'll be on broad. :party:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmCRoY8pD8g
    Wishlist:
    onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:35 am

Nartos wrote:sh** - I hope its not snowing on saturday here in switzerland. we cannot effort a delay in flight :/

If my flight gets canceled due to the weather I will be driving the 24 hr road trip. I guess you really don't have that option, unless your a really good swimmer. :lol: :lol:
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:26 am

:headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: days!!!

:headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: until I leave for Miami!!!
    Nartos
    Oiler

by Nartos » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:03 am

onenight wrote:
    Nartos wrote:sh** - I hope its not snowing on saturday here in switzerland. we cannot effort a delay in flight :/

If my flight gets canceled due to the weather I will be driving the 24 hr road trip. I guess you really don't have that option, unless your a really good swimmer. :lol: :lol:

haha well...unfortunately not... :lol: we have a flight from zurich to philadelphia and from phil to miami. Approx. 2 hours between the 2 flights. next time I will book a direct flight to miami...for sure^^
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:10 am

Nartos wrote:
    onenight wrote:

haha well...unfortunately not... :lol: we have a flight from zurich to philadelphia and from phil to miami. Approx. 2 hours between the 2 flights. next time I will book a direct flight to miami...for sure^^

I purposely decided against flying via Philadelphia because this time last year a friend got stranded there for 2 days due to snow. I chose Atlanta instead hoping it is less likely to have snow considering it is farther south. We shall wait and see.
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:15 am

Yeah, I was routed through Philly originally but now have my flight swap in Charlotte NC. The weather forecast there for Monday isn't wonderful but not terrible either. I have faith :headbanger:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:16 am

Gotta love flying direct from LA. The only thing that would kill my flight is a major earthquake.

Shit, I just jinxed it :?
    Nartos
    Oiler

by Nartos » Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:27 am

I checked several weather forecast pages today and apparently it looks good at the moment for the 22th...I hope this won't change until friday/saturday...
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:24 pm

Yay! I'm on the plane, so see you guys in Miami! :mrgreen:
    Wishlist:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:30 pm

We're flying Brisbane - LA - Miami, leaving on Friday.

Deliberately gave us three days 'padding' just in case of issues of any kind.

The only other time I've been overseas, in 2004, I went to Europe via Singapore.

Our plane had engine problems though and we were stranded in Singapore for 24 hours!!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:50 pm

cowboy71 wrote:We're flying Brisbane - LA - Miami, leaving on Friday.

Deliberately gave us three days 'padding' just in case of issues of any kind.

The only other time I've been overseas, in 2004, I went to Europe via Singapore.

Our plane had engine problems though and we were stranded in Singapore for 24 hours!!

Do you have any kind of layover in LA or is it pretty much a quick plane change?
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:02 pm

Memnoch wrote:Yay! I'm on the plane, so see you guys in Miami! :mrgreen:

Have a good trip!
    ragnaröks_roller
    Chief Petty Officer

by ragnaröks_roller » Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:19 pm

These last couple days of waiting are going to be excruciating. Knowing that Memnoch is on the plane as we speak is exciting to me. It's real! It's happening! I was in the grocery store tonight and saw a guy in a Maiden T-shirt and wanted to walk up and say, "DUDE! Do you have any IDEA where I'm going to BE in less than a week?!" He probably wouldn't have given a flying f**k, but whatever. 5 more days 'till I board a plane........ :D
    sabaton
    Petty Officer

by sabaton » Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:11 am

ragnaröks_roller wrote:These last couple days of waiting are going to be excruciating. Knowing that Memnoch is on the plane as we speak is exciting to me. It's real! It's happening! I was in the grocery store tonight and saw a guy in a Maiden T-shirt and wanted to walk up and say, "DUDE! Do you have any IDEA where I'm going to BE in less than a week?!" He probably wouldn't have given a flying f**k, but whatever. 5 more days 'till I board a plane........ :D

We are shouting it out to everyone we know and everyone who wears a metalshirt.

They are all jealous.................... and we are getting nervous !
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:35 am

sabaton wrote:
    ragnaröks_roller wrote:These last couple days of waiting are going to be excruciating. Knowing that Memnoch is on the plane as we speak is exciting to me. It's real! It's happening! I was in the grocery store tonight and saw a guy in a Maiden T-shirt and wanted to walk up and say, "DUDE! Do you have any IDEA where I'm going to BE in less than a week?!" He probably wouldn't have given a flying f**k, but whatever. 5 more days 'till I board a plane........ :D

We are shouting it out to everyone we know and everyone who wears a metalshirt.

They are all jealous.................... and we are getting nervous !

my laid back husband isn't excited yet. i was running around the house last night like a little kid. he's sitting on the couch. i said "aren't you at ALL excited" and he remarks in his low monotone voice "we still have a whole miserable week left" LOL. i love my Eeyore.
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:50 am

I rarely get too giddy about anything... Christmas--meh, BIrthday--meh, Monaco F1 Race-French Riviera--ok..I got really excited about that,but let down a bit..

But THIS! I'm an insomniac...my brain never shuts off(work,life,etc) but I have NOT SLEPT in DAYS!!

I think I'll need LOTS of little naps( lounge chair,bar stool, floor, hallway, front row at Saxon--that would fuck BIff up :)

Also, I can't sleep on a plane.

I think it'll be pure energy that will keep me going!!

Starting to pack,get my documents,checking weather,...
    :shred: :shred: :shred:
    8 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:01 am

I have been telling ABSOLUTELY everyone that I come into contact with about this trip and how fucking close it is.

Will be leaving soon to get some shopping and errands done and I'm a little scared about how long its going to take me - I am not kidding when I mean I tell EVERYONE that I come into contact with lol.
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:13 am

vikingbitch wrote:I have been telling ABSOLUTELY everyone that I come into contact with about this trip and how fucking close it is.

Will be leaving soon to get some shopping and errands done and I'm a little scared about how long its going to take me - I am not kidding when I mean I tell EVERYONE that I come into contact with lol.

man, we are making a lot of people jealous!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:34 am

:headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: days!!!

:headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: until I leave for Miami!!!
Locked 393 posts