Post Reply 224 posts
2020 Rumors and Predictions
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

Re: 2020 Rumors and Predictions

by Godflesh » Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:28 pm

Jotunheimr wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:58 pm It seems like we're getting a lot of bands from 2015/2017 this time around (6/10 to far). This makes sense considering how nearly 1/3 of the bands from the 2019 cruise also played in 2013 and/or 2016. Not sure if the next band is another repeat but my money is on Saltatio Mortis.
    As if Andy is actually PLANNING those details... :lol:
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:51 pm

Godflesh wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:28 pm
    Jotunheimr wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:58 pm It seems like we're getting a lot of bands from 2015/2017 this time around (6/10 to far). This makes sense considering how nearly 1/3 of the bands from the 2019 cruise also played in 2013 and/or 2016. Not sure if the next band is another repeat but my money is on Saltatio Mortis.
    I’m sure his plans are more along the lines of “oh shit the cruise is just months away and I forgot to book the bands! Oh well, let’s just book a bunch of repeats from 2 years ago”.
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:27 pm

Jotunheimr wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:51 pm
    Godflesh wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:28 pm
    I’m sure his plans are more along the lines of “oh shit the cruise is just months away and I forgot to book the bands! Oh well, let’s just book a bunch of repeats from 2 years ago”.
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:39 pm

So will Annihilator be on board this year? If not the whole band, will this year mark the return of Jamming with Waters?

What do people think, anyone know what Jeff has been up to?
    Survivor
    • 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,2023,2024,See_you_in_2025

Absolute_Darkness-Death/Thrash_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/BandAbsoluteDarkness

Thud_Bukit-Death/Comedy_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist/Drummer/Bassist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/Thud-Bukit-100960638505481

70k Bands - Unofficial iPhone/Android_app_of_the_70,000_tons_cruise
    WishList
    • Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:53 pm

slayergeek wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:39 pm So will Annihilator be on board this year? If not the whole band, will this year mark the return of Jamming with Waters?

What do people think, anyone know what Jeff has been up to?
    Just speculation but I'm guessing no. Given that Alex Krull looked after the jam this year and from all reports did a pretty good job, that fact that his other band Leaves Eyes are on next year and were such an early announcement says to me that he will be running the jam again in 2020.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Danny24601
    Petty Officer

by Danny24601 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:08 pm

Seven Kingdoms official account replied to the Sortilege announcement, does anyone know if that kind of social media interaction can be a sign of a booking? I know they were just on in 2018 but I missed that year and would love to see them.
    Seventh.Wonder/Theocracy/The.Night.Flight.Orchestra/Draconian/My.Dying.Bride/Primordial/Turisas/Katatonia/Swallow.the.Sun/Eluveitie/Seven.Spires/Tyr/Soilwork/Helloween/Countless.Skies/Anaal.Nathrakh/Frozen.Crown/Sonata.Arctica/Powerwolf/Blind.Guardian/Avantasia/Within.Temptation/Aephanemer/Serenity/Saturnus/Moonspell/Scardust/The.Halo.Effect/Sabaton/Noumena/Sojourner/Dragony/Omnium.Gatherum/Soen/Paradise.Lost/Shape.of.Despair/Hamferd/Aether.Realm/Brothers.of.Metal/Dawn.of.Solace/Tribulation/Twilight.Force/Be'lakor/Wilderun/Beast.in.Black/Ensiferum/Serenity.in.Murder/Dimmu.Borgir/Amon.Amarth/Visigoth/Satyricon/Cradle.of.Filth/Unleash.the.Archers/Moonsorrow/Epica
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:20 pm

Danny24601 wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:08 pm Seven Kingdoms official account replied to the Sortilege announcement, does anyone know if that kind of social media interaction can be a sign of a booking? I know they were just on in 2018 but I missed that year and would love to see them.
    Hard to say. But given they are a Florida band, they would be such an easy get at short notice so I would say chances are pretty good they'll be back.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:14 pm

A member of Trollfest said something to the effect of "see you there" to a member of Kissin' Dynamite on Facebook. Would easily be a double setter for me and a nice break from the subpar announcements we've had over the past few days. Then again, he might be going as an attendee.
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:33 pm

Jotunheimr wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:14 pm A member of Trollfest said something to the effect of "see you there" to a member of Kissin' Dynamite on Facebook. Would easily be a double setter for me and a nice break from the subpar announcements we've had over the past few days. Then again, he might be going as an attendee.
    And...we have a winnah!
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    cholernik
    Petty Officer

by cholernik » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:11 am

Pellaz wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:33 pm
    Jotunheimr wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:14 pm A member of Trollfest said something to the effect of "see you there" to a member of Kissin' Dynamite on Facebook. Would easily be a double setter for me and a nice break from the subpar announcements we've had over the past few days. Then again, he might be going as an attendee.
    And...we have a winnah!
    Huh, guess it pays to stalk and read the comments
    2020: Survivor
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:28 pm

Someone told me that Hypocrisy was supposed to finally be on this year. Anyone else hear anything about that? Are we ever getting the Gojira that was promised?
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:35 pm

WizardBeast wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:28 pm Someone told me that Hypocrisy was supposed to finally be on this year. Anyone else hear anything about that? Are we ever getting the Gojira that was promised?
    We will get those announcements the same day we get the announcement of the Year 1 DVD. :beerwink:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:44 pm

Dragon Productions posted 'big news' yesterday that they have signed SKYCLAD who are celebrating their 30th anniversary next year, and will be booking them for a big celebration tour.

Dragon Productions have had a LOT of their artists on 70K.

Next letter is S.

Co-incidence?
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:03 pm

cholernik wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:11 am

And...we have a winnah!
    Indeed! I get paid to sit at a desk and do nothing and I felt that this was the most noble use of my time.
    2025:

cholernik
    Petty Officer

by cholernik » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:04 am

Jotunheimr wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:03 pm

And...we have a winnah!
    Indeed! I get paid to sit at a desk and do nothing and I felt that this was the most noble use of my time.
    Hey, I also work in IT :lol:
    2020: Survivor
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:56 pm

cholernik wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:04 am
    Jotunheimr wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:03 pm

Hey, I also work in IT :lol:
    Have you tried turning it off and on again? Kidding aside, I teach math and my office hours are frequently quiet.
    2025:

cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:12 pm

We've got a few right so far!!
    cowboy71 wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:58 pm RUMOURS

AT THE GATES - according to a reliable source
    BATTLE BEAST - convenient gap in their tour dates
    DIVIDED MULTITUDE - were invited to play 2019 but couldn't make it
    EPICA - 70k-sized hole in their USA tour-dates
    QUEENSRYCHE - Starting a US tour in Florida on the 17th of January
    VISCERAL DISGORGE - Were asked to play 2019 very late, and have a new album coming out

PREDICTIONS

Any band that was on 70K Round 1, that wasn't on in 2019 and is still active.

AMON AMARTH - touring US with ATG (was also on Round 1 and hasn't returned since)
    ARCH ENEMY - touring US with ATG (was also on in 2015 and 2017)
    BEHEMOTH - Europe tour starting Mid January
    DEMONS & WIZARDS
    GRAND MAGUS - touring US with ATG
    GYZE - New album just out and is getting a pretty good push; they've been on before and did well
    INCANTATION - tour finishes late December in FLL
    INSOMNIUM - New album just out, haven't been on in a couple of years now, and they clearly love the boat.
    MERCYFUL FATE - touring at the moment
    MORBID ANGEL - tour finishes late December in FLL
    OMNIUM GATHERUM - love the boat
    SALTATIO MORTIS - Boat each year recently has one of their genre
    WATAIN - tour finishes late December in FLL

OTHER BANDS TOURING AROUND CRUISE TIME

THE AGONIST
    AHAB
    AMARANTHE
    APOCALYPTICA
    ARCHSPIRE
    DIMMU BORGIR
    EQUILIBRIUM
    INFERI
    JAG PANZER
    JINJER
    LACUNA COIL
    MIDNIGHT
    ROSS THE BOSS
    SABATON
    SOLSTAFIR
    TRIBULATION
    U.D.O.
    VENOM
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Danny24601
    Petty Officer

by Danny24601 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:09 pm

Castroh wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:53 pm
    praey wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:55 am I'd be pretty surprised if Archspire didn't get added. They're king shit right now. Nothing solid to go off but they've never been on before and would fill the tech death niche nicely.
    I’d be super happy if Archspire were added this year. :D
    As for a tech death rumor, Origin will most likely be back on. I asked Jason, their lead singer, at a show in Chicago. He said they were asked last minute for 2019 but they couldn’t make it. So they booked them for 2020.
    And it looks like someone successfully called Origin too!
    Seventh.Wonder/Theocracy/The.Night.Flight.Orchestra/Draconian/My.Dying.Bride/Primordial/Turisas/Katatonia/Swallow.the.Sun/Eluveitie/Seven.Spires/Tyr/Soilwork/Helloween/Countless.Skies/Anaal.Nathrakh/Frozen.Crown/Sonata.Arctica/Powerwolf/Blind.Guardian/Avantasia/Within.Temptation/Aephanemer/Serenity/Saturnus/Moonspell/Scardust/The.Halo.Effect/Sabaton/Noumena/Sojourner/Dragony/Omnium.Gatherum/Soen/Paradise.Lost/Shape.of.Despair/Hamferd/Aether.Realm/Brothers.of.Metal/Dawn.of.Solace/Tribulation/Twilight.Force/Be'lakor/Wilderun/Beast.in.Black/Ensiferum/Serenity.in.Murder/Dimmu.Borgir/Amon.Amarth/Visigoth/Satyricon/Cradle.of.Filth/Unleash.the.Archers/Moonsorrow/Epica
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:14 am

Danny24601 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:09 pm
    Castroh wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:53 pm
    praey wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:55 am I'd be pretty surprised if Archspire didn't get added. They're king shit right now. Nothing solid to go off but they've never been on before and would fill the tech death niche nicely.
    I’d be super happy if Archspire were added this year. :D
    As for a tech death rumor, Origin will most likely be back on. I asked Jason, their lead singer, at a show in Chicago. He said they were asked last minute for 2019 but they couldn’t make it. So they booked them for 2020.
    And it looks like someone successfully called Origin too!
    I remember Devy being mentioned as a strong possibility also. Pretty sure it was me who asked him in 2017 about 70K and he said he'd been asked, but had to decline due to scheduling.
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    taketheday
    Chief Petty Officer

by taketheday » Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:46 am

I went to the Freedom Call show at Pratteln (Switzerland) on the 19th October and asked Chris if they will be back this year. He told me: 'Not this time, but who knows?'. So hopefully they will be back :headbanger:

2013: 7545
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016 and 2019: 7320
    2017/2018: 7624
    2020: 7324

https://www.facebook.com/Bands.support.and.promotion
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:06 am

Belzebubs got announced for Hellfest next year, surely we could have them on the boat as well?
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:29 am

cegr80 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:06 am Belzebubs got announced for Hellfest next year, surely we could have them on the boat as well?
    Don't be saying stuff like that. I'll be so incredibly envious, that was my album of the year.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    Ethrivas
    Chief Petty Officer

by Ethrivas » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:12 am

cegr80 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:06 am Belzebubs got announced for Hellfest next year, surely we could have them on the boat as well?
    Yes pls. We need more B bands...
    Wishlist 2025:1914-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aeternam-/-AETHERIAN-/-AGATHODAIMON-/-ALESTORM-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMORPHIS-/-ANAAL.NATHRAKH-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Avatar-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-BLACKBRAID-/-BRYMIR-/-CLOAK-/-Cryptosis-/-Dååth-/-Dark.Oath-/-DESTINITY-/-DIMMU.BORGIR-/-Ensiferum-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Finntroll-/-Foretoken-/-Gaerea-/-GROZA-/-Hypocrisy-/-Ignea-/-IMMORTAL-/-In.Aphelion-/-Kalmah-/-Kanonenfieber-/-King.of.Asgard-/-KVAEN-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-MELECHESH-/-Mezarkabul(Pentagram)-/-MGŁA-/-MOONSHADE-/-MÖRK.GRYNING-/-NAILED.TO.OBSCURITY-/-Necrophobic-/-NETHERBIRD-/-Orbit.Culture-/-OUROBOROS-/-PERPETUAL.NIGHT-/-PSYCROPTIC-/-Rhapsody(Turilli-Lione)-/-SATYRICON-/-SHADE.EMPIRE-/-SHYLMAGOGHNAR-/-SODOMISERY-/-STORTREGN-/-Stratovarius-/-SYLOSIS-/-Testament-/-THE.COMMITTEE-/-THE.CROWN-/-THE.SEER-/-THE.SPIRIT-/-THULCANDRA-/-Tryglav-/-TRIBULATION-/-Trivium-/-Turisas-/-Ulfven-/-Unanimated-/-VREID-/-Warbringer-/-Whispered-/-Wintersun-/-WORMWITCH-/-WORMWOOD-/-Zornheym
    2018, 2019, 2020, 2024: Survivor
    2023: Skip year
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:51 pm

Yes, PLEASE.

What a great album.
    2025 Wishlist:
    Danny24601
    Petty Officer

by Danny24601 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:46 pm

Aeternam has responded to a comment on FB indicating that if they were invited they would be here. While I know Andy tries to keep the 2 year repeats to a 3-4 band minimum, they were really well received last time so I hope they come back again! They are highly ranked on the wishlist as well.
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:14 pm

Danny24601 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:46 pm Aeternam has responded to a comment on FB indicating that if they were invited they would be here. While I know Andy tries to keep the 2 year repeats to a 3-4 band minimum, they were really well received last time so I hope they come back again! They are highly ranked on the wishlist as well.
    I'm torn about this: whether I'd want to see them relegated to a 5:15 am slot on the pool deck again (which was absofuckinglutely glorious), or actually have them perform at a more reasonable hour.

Either way, I'd love to see them again.
    2025 Wishlist:
    Zed3
    Petty Officer

by Zed3 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:06 am

One the only 3 bands that prevent me from selling my ticket to Hellfest ! So glab I'll be seeing them.. and would be glad for you to have them on board, Pantheon on of the nightside gods is such a great album!
    2017: Survivor - 2024: hoping I'll be back onboard

Wishlist 2024:
    ...And.Oceans-/-Aephanemer-/-Aeternam-/-Aether.Realm-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Andy.Gillion-/-Animalize-/-Avatarium-/-Be'lakor-/-Belzebubs-/-Bloodywood-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Brymir-/-Bucovina-/-Dawn.of.Solace-/-Destinity-/-Dirty.Shirt-/-Diviner-/-Dordeduh-/-Equilibrium-/-Eternal.Champion-/-Frozen.Crown-/-Frozen.Dawn-/-Fvneral.Fvkk-/-Ghoultown-/-High.Command-/-Immortal-/-In.Mourning-/-Kalmah-/-Konvent-/-Lagerstein-/-Majestica-/-Mantar-/-Moonspell-/-Municipal.Waste-/-Myrkur-/-Nanowar.of.Steel-/-Necrophobic-/-Nestor-/-Night.Demon-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Paladin.(atl)-/-Paradise.Lost-/-Serenity-/-Significant.Point-/-Steelbourne-/-Stormkeep-/-Tankard-/-The.Halo.Effect-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Therapy?-/-Therion-/-Tower.(nyc)-/-Undrask-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Wilderun-/-Wind.Rose-/-Wizdoom-/-Xaon
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:35 am

3 weeks since EX DEO posted:
    Something wicked , Epic and monstrous this way comes..Soon we will take what is ours, let the blood spill in the oceans of war
    And then nothing.
    This wait is suspiciously coincident with the timing of announcements...
  • metalforever
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:41 am

Godflesh wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:35 am 3 weeks since EX DEO posted:
    Something wicked , Epic and monstrous this way comes..Soon we will take what is ours, let the blood spill in the oceans of war
    And then nothing.
    I am starting to listen to EX DEO, they are very good , they remind a lot of KATAKLYSM ! :metalguy:
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:08 am

metalforever wrote: Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:41 am
    And then nothing.
    I am starting to listen to EX DEO, they are very good , they remind a lot of KATAKLYSM ! :metalguy:
    Yes, this shit is epic, I really hope they’re announced.
    They’re perfect for the boat.
    There’s kind of a BEHEMOTH vibe in this song:

• metalforever
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:17 am

Godflesh wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:08 am

And then nothing.
    Yes, this shit is epic, I really hope they’re announced.
    They’re perfect for the boat.
    There’s kind of a BEHEMOTH vibe in this song:

Great video ! :death:
    praey
    Oiler

by praey » Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:58 am

And then nothing.
    That's because they basically ARE Kataklysm. Every member of Kataklysm is in Ex Deo. The only difference is Ex Deo's bassist, who is not a Kataklysm member.
    Survivor 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
  • metalforever
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:41 pm

praey wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:58 am

And then nothing.
    That's because they basically ARE Kataklysm. Every member of Kataklysm is in Ex Deo. The only difference is Ex Deo's bassist, who is not a Kataklysm member.
    I did not realize that , thanks for sharing . :cheers:
  • Cimmerian
    Crewman

by Cimmerian » Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:46 pm

Can we assume that Goatwhore and Paladin would be playing the cruise since they are playing the Sunday before in Miami?
    2020.Wishlist:1349-Abbath-Abigail.Williams-Adorned.Brood-Aether.Realm-Alestorm-Amon.Amarth-And.Hell.Followed.With-Angelmaker-Antropomorphia-Any.Fabio.Lione/Turilli.band-Archspire-At.The.Gates-Aversions.Crown-Behemoth-Belphegor-Black.Crown.Initiate-Blind.Guardian-Borknagar-Cannibal.Corpse-Carach.Angren-Carnifex-Carpathian.Forest-Cattle.Decapatation-Celtachor-Children.of.Bodom-Cloak-Cradle.of.Filth-Cruachan—Demons.and.Wizards-Depths.of.Hatred-Dimmu.Borgir-Disentomb-Dragonland-Drudkh-Dying.Fetus-Emperor-Enslaved-Enterprise.Earth-Ereb.Altor-Fit.For.An.Autopsy-Goatwhore-Hate-Heathen.Foray-Iced.Earth-Incantation-Ingested-Kampfar-King.of.Asgard-Lorna.Shore-Manegarm-Marduk-Mgla-Moonsorrow-Phil.Anselmo.And.The.Illegals-Rivers.of.Nihil-Satyricon-Scour-Shadow.of.Intent-Signs.of.the.Swarm-Suffocation-Swashbuckle-The.Faceless-Thyrfing-Tsjuder-Uada-Unleashed-Vale.of.Pnath-Valhalore-Varg-Visceral.Disgorge-Vitriol-Vreid-Vulvodynia-Watain-Winterfylethal-Wintersun-Wolfchant-Wolves.In.The.Throne.Room-Wormwitch

2019: Survivor
    Danny24601
    Petty Officer

by Danny24601 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:56 pm

Cimmerian wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:46 pm Can we assume that Goatwhore and Paladin would be playing the cruise since they are playing the Sunday before in Miami?
    I would be more likely to assume that they are not playing, as they are playing an event which is informally associated with 70K. It would be kinda weird for them to play an informal pre event then to play the actual cruise as well. Or is that just me?
  • Cimmerian
    Crewman

by Cimmerian » Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:05 pm

Danny24601 wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:56 pm
    Cimmerian wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:46 pm Can we assume that Goatwhore and Paladin would be playing the cruise since they are playing the Sunday before in Miami?
    I would be more likely to assume that they are not playing, as they are playing an event which is informally associated with 70K. It would be kinda weird for them to play an informal pre event then to play the actual cruise as well. Or is that just me?
    No it’s not just you haha, I kinda thought the same thing but figured there would only be maybe 25% of cruise attendees at that show. With it being the Sunday before and not that Monday at the bigger beach party I thought there might be a chance. Also with some people predicting that 70K is scrambling to find bands, I just thought two good options would be right there ready to set sail haha. Paladin would also help fill the power/thrash holes a little bit, and Goatwhore have appeal to death/black/thrash fans. I like Goatwhore a lot but won’t be in Miami til Monday so we will miss that pre party show so maybe I’m just being hopeful haha. We might see them this Friday in Nola, if so I’ll see what they say. :viking:
    2020.Wishlist:1349-Abbath-Abigail.Williams-Adorned.Brood-Aether.Realm-Alestorm-Amon.Amarth-And.Hell.Followed.With-Angelmaker-Antropomorphia-Any.Fabio.Lione/Turilli.band-Archspire-At.The.Gates-Aversions.Crown-Behemoth-Belphegor-Black.Crown.Initiate-Blind.Guardian-Borknagar-Cannibal.Corpse-Carach.Angren-Carnifex-Carpathian.Forest-Cattle.Decapatation-Celtachor-Children.of.Bodom-Cloak-Cradle.of.Filth-Cruachan—Demons.and.Wizards-Depths.of.Hatred-Dimmu.Borgir-Disentomb-Dragonland-Drudkh-Dying.Fetus-Emperor-Enslaved-Enterprise.Earth-Ereb.Altor-Fit.For.An.Autopsy-Goatwhore-Hate-Heathen.Foray-Iced.Earth-Incantation-Ingested-Kampfar-King.of.Asgard-Lorna.Shore-Manegarm-Marduk-Mgla-Moonsorrow-Phil.Anselmo.And.The.Illegals-Rivers.of.Nihil-Satyricon-Scour-Shadow.of.Intent-Signs.of.the.Swarm-Suffocation-Swashbuckle-The.Faceless-Thyrfing-Tsjuder-Uada-Unleashed-Vale.of.Pnath-Valhalore-Varg-Visceral.Disgorge-Vitriol-Vreid-Vulvodynia-Watain-Winterfylethal-Wintersun-Wolfchant-Wolves.In.The.Throne.Room-Wormwitch

2019: Survivor
    Danny24601
    Petty Officer

by Danny24601 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:38 pm

Cimmerian wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:05 pm
    No it’s not just you haha, I kinda thought the same thing but figured there would only be maybe 25% of cruise attendees at that show. With it being the Sunday before and not that Monday at the bigger beach party I thought there might be a chance. Also with some people predicting that 70K is scrambling to find bands, I just thought two good options would be right there ready to set sail haha. Paladin would also help fill the power/thrash holes a little bit, and Goatwhore have appeal to death/black/thrash fans. I like Goatwhore a lot but won’t be in Miami til Monday so we will miss that pre party show so maybe I’m just being hopeful haha. We might see them this Friday in Nola, if so I’ll see what they say. :viking:
    True, I'd love to see Paladin and won't make the pre-show, so I hope I'm wrong here.
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:39 pm

Danny24601 wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:38 pm
    Cimmerian wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:05 pm

True, I'd love to see Paladin and won't make the pre-show, so I hope I'm wrong here.
    I know Paladin pretty well (they're from here in Atlanta), and I could ask them...but I don't want to put them on the spot. If they're playing, they wouldn't be able to say so anyway. :twisted:

Months ago, I asked Taylor W. from Paladin if he wanted to come on the cruise again in 2020 -- he was one of my roommates last time -- and he said he wouldn't be coming unless they were booked. So, who knows? It wasn't a definite "no, we're not." :lol:
    2025 Wishlist:
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:43 pm

I don’t think any of the Miami bands ever played onbroad the same year, but I could be wrong.
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:37 pm

We need more thrash, and we're due for DESTRUCTION:
    Sodom 2011 |Barge| 2016 2019
    Destruction 2011 2015 2018