Post Reply 7 posts Page 1 of 1
10th Cruise Reunion?
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

10th Cruise Reunion?

by Malaka » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:53 pm

I know there are a few survivors of the maiden voyage in 2011 that still attend this fest, but are any of the old timers thinking about a reunion on this coming cruise? Looking at you Debb, KevinP, junkhead13, Captain Metal, vikingbitch, Uncle Soda, Bentz, Tuup, kaluviva, Wizard Beast, ShoreSlayer, ktulured, Gnoff, Evican, Anka, tmcasper, Stained Class, Viathyn, and so many more!

:viking:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

Re: 10th Cruise Reunion?

by Malaka » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:05 am

gnoff_the_creep wrote:
    Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:00 am
    Thinking about returning next year.
    I thought about making a comment about motorboating wife's asses but I think I'll let it go. Oh wait... :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    Tiki108
    Petty Officer

by Tiki108 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:08 pm

I wasn't on the first cruise, but my husband was and he hasn't been back since Barge, but I finally got him to agree to go back in 2020.
    70K: 2014
    MDF: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
    Summer Breeze: 2014, 2015
    Party.San: 2015
    ProgPower: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
    Trveheim: 2018

2020_Wishlist:
      Aeternus-/-Ahab-/-Almah-/-Angel.Dust-/-Astral.Doors-/-At.The.Gates-/-Avantasia-/-Avatarium-/-Axel.Rudi.Pell-/-Behemoth-/-Black.Majesty-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Bloodbath-/-Candlemass-/-Carach.Angren-/-Carpathian.Forest-/-Circle.II.Circle-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Coffins-/-Conception-/-Crystal.Eyes-/-Dark.Angel-/-Dark.Fortress-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Darkthrone-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Dragonland-/-Dream.Evil-/-Dream.Theater-/-Edguy-/-Emperor-/-Enslaved-/-Epysode-/-Exhorder-/-Falkenbach-/-Forest.Stream-/-Gamma.Ray-/-God.Dethroned-/-Grailknights-/-Grand.Magus-/-Green.Carnation-/-Hammerfail-/-Heaven.Shall.Burn-/-Helloween-/-Iced.Earth-/-Impaled.Nazarene-/-Insomnium-/-Iron.Savior-/-Isole-/-Jag.Panzer-/-Kalmah-/-Katatonia-/-King.Diamond-/-Kreator-/-Lacrimosa-/-Legion.of.the.Damned-/-Lunatica-/-Marduk-/-Moonsorrow-/-Mors.Principium.Est-/-Mortification-/-Mournful.Congregation-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nocturnal.Rites-/-Now.or.Never-/-Powerwolf-/-Psyclon.Nine-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Savatage-/-Saviour.Machine-/-Serenity.in.Murder-/-Seven.Witches-/-Seventh.Wonder-/-Sodom-/-Stratovarius-/-Svart.Crown-/-Taake-/-Tad.Morose-/-Triptykon-/-Týr-/-Ulcerate-/-Unisonic-/-Vanishing.Point-/-Virgin.Black-/-Voyager-/-Whispered-/-Wolfheart-/-Wuthering.Heights-/-Zornheym
      Memnoch
      Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:39 am

I was on the first seven cruises (70k, not Barge), and it looks like I'm forced to go again next year.
      Wishlist:
      GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
      Daenerys
      Midshipman

by Daenerys » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:34 pm

Memnoch wrote: I was on the first seven cruises (70k, not Barge), and it looks like I'm forced to go again next year.
      gnoff_the_creep wrote:Thinking about returning next year.
      :bangers: :D It would be awesome to have both of you (and Yonna of course!!) back on broad!!
      I want what we've never had!

Hypocrisy-Ihsahn-Primordial-GrandMagus-Powerwolf-Myrath-Hell-Opeth-Borknagar-Leprous-SteelPanther-Voyager
      cowboy71
      Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:41 pm

Having as many of the old gang back together would be great <3

Not sure which cruise is going to be treated as the most 'special' by UMC - the 10th cruise (2020) or the 10th Anniversary Cruise (2021).

Whichever, it would be nice if the veterans got a little something. Some kind of recognition like the black cards that the 10-timers got this year.

And I don't just mean those that have done all UMC cruises, or those that have done all 70000 Tons cruises.

I'm talking about those of us that were there for the first one. Those of us that took a massive gamble by throwing obscene amounts of money at some upstart cruise, where the organiser would go missing for weeks at a time constantly, and every time they did we were genuinely afraid that it was a scam :P
      Upcoming Gigs:
      Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
      2020 Wishlist
      Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
      Pellaz
      Sub-Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:46 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
      Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:41 pm
      And I don't just mean those that have done all UMC cruises, or those that have done all 70000 Tons cruises.

I'm talking about those of us that were there for the first one. Those of us that took a massive gamble by throwing obscene amounts of money at some upstart cruise, where the organiser would go missing for weeks at a time constantly, and every time they did we were genuinely afraid that it was a scam :P
      Hear, hear. (Or maybe it's "here, here"?)

I wasn't one of those sacred first-timers in part because I thought "40 metal bands on a cruise ship?! It will NEVER work!"
      More fool me. :lol: (I had also committed to going on the Majesty just a few months before the first 70K, so money was also an issue.)

So, when y'all tossed a pile of cash at a previously unknown cruise charter, THAT was true dedication. Look what happened with the Fyre Festival...and those starry-eyed "marks" paid even MORE money. :shock:
      2020 Wishlist:
      Abbath--Aeternam--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Borknagar--Cannibal.Corpse--CoB--CoF--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Einherjer--Enslaved--
      --Emperor--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Ihsahn--Immortal--Insomnium--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Myrath--
      Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Omnium.Gatherum--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Seven.Spires--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Therion--Devin.Townsend--Turisas--Vintersorg--Wintersun--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon--1349
      2015: Survivor
      2016: Survivor
      2017: Survivor
      2018: Survivor
      2019: Booked!
    Post Reply 7 posts Page 1 of 1