Post Reply 13 posts Page 1 of 1
Epica for 2020??
    Dragor
    Oiler

Epica for 2020??

by Dragor » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:02 am

Hi guys, I have some news maybe?
    I have a photo of the tour shirt showing tour dates January 8 in Miami and January 10 in Cozumel. (I don't know how to put the image here).
    In the official web page Epica has those dates missing, and the date before and after you can buy tickets.
    Is this confirmation that Epica is going??
    RhapsodyOfFire-Skiltron-VisionDivine-LucaTurilli'sRhapsody-DarkMoor-Pathfinder-DamnationAngels-Derdian-Alestorm-BlindGuardian-Dalriada-DemonsAndWizards-DieApokalyptischenReiter-DivinityCompromised-DreamTheater-Elvenking-Haggard-Hammerfall-Heaven's.cry-Ignis.fatuu-Kamelot-Rage(LinguaMortis)-Manowar-Masterplan-Metasoll-NotaProfana-Pellek
    dws515
    Oiler

Re: Epica for 2020??

by dws515 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:20 am

They have been heavily rumored ever since they released their USA tour dates, since the gap is perfect for the cruise. This seems like further proof! I hope you're right!
    9 time cruiser, can't wait for round 10!
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:01 pm

I was sorely tempted to ask Mark Jansen about 70K when we saw him in Holland as part of the Ayreon "Electric Castle" performances, as he was staying in our hotel and having breakfast in the "breakfast room"...but I was too damned polite. And he wouldn't have been able to say anything anyway.

(I didn't want to interrupt John De Lancie at breakfast either -- he wrote and performed the part of the narrator for the performances and also played "Q" on Star Trek -- because I didn't want him to snap his fingers and make me vanish into another dimension or something. :lol: )
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    Tiki108
    Petty Officer

by Tiki108 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:34 pm

Pellaz wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:01 pm I was sorely tempted to ask Mark Jansen about 70K when we saw him in Holland as part of the Ayreon "Electric Castle" performances, as he was staying in our hotel and having breakfast in the "breakfast room"...but I was too damned polite. And he wouldn't have been able to say anything anyway.

(I didn't want to interrupt John De Lancie at breakfast either -- he wrote and performed the part of the narrator for the performances and also played "Q" on Star Trek -- because I didn't want him to snap his fingers and make me vanish into another dimension or something. :lol: )
    John de Lancie is really nice and easy to talk to. On the Star Trek cruises he's just hung out with everyone in the common areas and whatnot.
    70K: 2014, 2020
    MDF: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
    Summer Breeze: 2014, 2015
    Party.San: 2015
    ProgPower: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
    Trveheim: 2018

2024_Wishlist:

Probably skipping again :cry:
    • Godflesh
      Ensign

by Godflesh » Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:15 pm

If they're playing in Miami on January 8th, they aren't onbroad.
      cowboy71
      Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:43 pm

Not sure too many metal bands have ever played gigs in MIAMI, let alone COZUMEL!! :P

So yeah, they are on broad.

YAY!!
      Upcoming Gigs:
      -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
      2025 Wishlist
      Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    • metalforever
      Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:32 pm

the top of the thread the date of 1/10/20 should be day at sea not Mexico , Mexico is 1/9/20 .
      cowboy71
      Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:36 pm

Serious question though - anyone recall any shirts in the past that have rendered 70k dates in such fashion.

I know I have a number of 70k-specific shirts, but also quite a few that list 70k dates on the back. Not sure they've ever been done that way...

But it was probably a case of "we need to add those dates to the shirt, how are we going to do this when they haven't announced anything yet????" and just went with that. No its not accurate but its close enough.

Cozumel is basically just a cruise destination remember. I doubt it would even have a venue that could conduct a metal gig.
      Upcoming Gigs:
      -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
      2025 Wishlist
      Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    • Godflesh
      Ensign

by Godflesh » Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:38 pm

Yep, they'll be playing in Miami the day after the boat sails, and in Cozumel the day after the boat visits it.
      What a coincidence!
      Amalu
      Chief Petty Officer

by Amalu » Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:05 am

Dragor wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:02 am Hi guys, I have some news maybe?
      I have a photo of the tour shirt showing tour dates January 8 in Miami and January 10 in Cozumel. (I don't know how to put the image here).
      In the official web page Epica has those dates missing, and the date before and after you can buy tickets.
      Is this confirmation that Epica is going??
      spooky
      Petty Officer

by spooky » Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:52 am

There are no confirmed EPICA tour dates in Miami (and yes, there are a couple of venues that metal bands can play in Miami).
      2016: Survivor
      2017: Survivor
      2018: Survivor
      2019: Survivor
      2020: Survivor
      2021: FUCK COVID
      2022: FUCK COVID
      2023: Survivor
      2024: Survivor
    • Downvod
      Midshipman

by Downvod » Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:28 am

Can’t believe there is even speculation here.. it is more than obvious, if boat happens, Epica will be there.
      70k 2016: Cabin 7279
      70k 2017: Cabin 6361
      70k 2018: Cabin 1704
      70k 2019: Cabin 1402
      70k 2020: Cabin 9220
      70k 2023: Cabin 1704
      70k 2024: Cabin 1688

Abbath-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aetherian-/-Alestorm-/-Allegaeon-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Andy.Gillion-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Annihilator-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-BLIND.GUARDIAN-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodred.Hourglass-/-BORKNAGAR-/-Brymir-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-Conjurer-/-The.Crown-/-Cthonic-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Demonic.Resurrection-/-Demons.&.Wizards-/-Destruction-/-DGM-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Evocation-/-Finsterforst-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-Iced.Earth-/-Immortal-/-Inferi-/-IN.MOURNING-/-Insomnium-/-In.Vain-/-Irreversible.Mechanism-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Lovebites-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Midnight-/-MGLA-/-Myrkur-/-Naglfar-/-Necrophagist-/-Necrophobic-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Obscura-/-Old.Man's.Child-/-Onslaught-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Power.Trip-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Septicflesh-/-Solution.45-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-SYMPHONY.X-/-TAAKE-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-TRIBULATION-/-Uada-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterfylleth-/-Winterhymn-/-WITCHERY-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
      Amalu
      Chief Petty Officer

by Amalu » Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:54 am

Agree! Epica is confirmed unless unforeseeable events force UMC to cancel the event at the last minute. The later is something I just cannot believe!
    Post Reply 13 posts Page 1 of 1