Post Reply 27 posts Page 1 of 1
Sales Dates for Round X Announced!
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Sales Dates for Round X Announced!

by Andy » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:00 pm

Sailors! Your anticipation can be quelled now!

As promised, here are the dates and times in which you can begin booking for Round X of The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise:

GOLD Survivors (who have sailed with us 3 or more times), you can begin booking on Tuesday, October 22, 2019 at 12PM EDT (18:00 CEST).

SILVER Survivors (who have sailed with us 1 or 2 times), you can begin booking on Thursday, October 24, 2019 at 12PM EDT (18:00 CEST).

Survivors, we will be sending early booking invitations via eMail in the very near future.

New Sailors, you will be able to begin your booking on Saturday, October 26, 2019 at 12PM EDT (18:00 CEST).

Sailors who wish to take advantage of our payment plan, please note that we have updated and amended our Payment Schedule for 70000TONS OF METAL 2020. For details please visit our website.

Finally, we will also be announcing the first batch of 60 World-Class Artists who will perform 120+ live concerts onbroad Round X of 70000TONS OF METAL in the coming days... brace yourselves!

cowboy71
    Commander

Re: Sales Dates for Round X Announced!

by cowboy71 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:07 pm

\O/

Hoping that "first batch of 60 World-Class Artists" comes before booking for gold starts :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:09 pm

Yussssss! Heavy birthday to meeeeeee!

:viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :gulp:
    I'm only here to do two things: play the bagpipes and gargle sulphuric acid. Looks like we're almost out of acid.
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:11 pm

Wow just 4 days between Gold and Public ,that usually is almost a month?
    Well when there used to be Public sales ,which I fairly sure will happen this year.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    Gratch
    Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:15 pm

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!

I’m in client meetings all day on the 22nd and will have no way to log on.
    Survivor 2016/17/18/19/20

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
    Anaal Nathrakh - Behemoth - Igorrr - Khemmis - Myrkur - The Ocean - Pallbearer - Sigh - Tribulation - Sentient Horror - Turisas - Wilderun - Witherscape - Zeal & Ardor
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:20 pm

"In the coming days..." can't rule out the possibility that golds might be booking blind. That's rough.

Also rough, all the traffic that's about to hit the 70k servers as they handle all the Golds trying to book.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    Gratch
    Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:31 pm

Highly doubt it’ll be blind. I’m guessing we get a slew of announcements over the weekend.
    Survivor 2016/17/18/19/20

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
    Anaal Nathrakh - Behemoth - Igorrr - Khemmis - Myrkur - The Ocean - Pallbearer - Sigh - Tribulation - Sentient Horror - Turisas - Wilderun - Witherscape - Zeal & Ardor
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:39 pm

Phoenix wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:20 pm "In the coming days..." can't rule out the possibility that golds might be booking blind. That's rough.

Also rough, all the traffic that's about to hit the 70k servers as they handle all the Golds trying to book.
    Definitely a possibility,maybe only a few bands before Public sales,Gold/Silver Discount costs you a blind booking fee.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:41 pm

Also, do we consider this the Megathread?

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:50 pm

Excitement.....then....thump!
    That moment of...oh at last, then...what? Not 1 band yet?

I'm exhausted.

This has been mentally draining.

Well, this is (sales dates) is something at least.

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
    spooky
    Petty Officer

by spooky » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:06 pm

Cardest wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:50 pm Excitement.....then....thump!
    That moment of...oh at last, then...what? Not 1 band yet?

I'm exhausted.

This has been mentally draining.

Well, this is (sales dates) is something at least.
    I have to agree. Emotional rollercoaster. I guess we can get off this ride and on to the next, that being the band announcements. I'm ready to book!!
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2021: FUCK COVID
    2022: FUCK COVID
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
  • Downvod
    Midshipman

by Downvod » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:45 pm

Phoenix wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:41 pm Also, do we consider this the Megathread?
    I don’t think so. I just commented in a different post and it bumped it to the top.
    70k 2016: Cabin 7279
    70k 2017: Cabin 6361
    70k 2018: Cabin 1704
    70k 2019: Cabin 1402
    70k 2020: Cabin 9220
    70k 2023: Cabin 1704
    70k 2024: Cabin 1688

Abbath-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aetherian-/-Alestorm-/-Allegaeon-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Andy.Gillion-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Annihilator-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-BLIND.GUARDIAN-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodred.Hourglass-/-BORKNAGAR-/-Brymir-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-Conjurer-/-The.Crown-/-Cthonic-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Demonic.Resurrection-/-Demons.&.Wizards-/-Destruction-/-DGM-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Evocation-/-Finsterforst-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-Iced.Earth-/-Immortal-/-Inferi-/-IN.MOURNING-/-Insomnium-/-In.Vain-/-Irreversible.Mechanism-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Lovebites-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Midnight-/-MGLA-/-Myrkur-/-Naglfar-/-Necrophagist-/-Necrophobic-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Obscura-/-Old.Man's.Child-/-Onslaught-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Power.Trip-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Septicflesh-/-Solution.45-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-SYMPHONY.X-/-TAAKE-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-TRIBULATION-/-Uada-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterfylleth-/-Winterhymn-/-WITCHERY-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:10 pm

Yeah this isn't pinned to the top, so no megathread for you!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:26 pm

Hold the phone!!!!

Booking codes are flying out the window as we speak!!
    Just now!

We are ON sailors!

Blistering barnacles!

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:07 pm

And apparently people that have done all 10 UMC cruises (9 x 70000 Tons, and Barge To Hell) are now classified as "Black" survivors and get to book on Monday.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:23 am

Slightly off topic...ish....

You do you all think that this X logo will be the official T-shirts for 2020?

Amalu
    Chief Petty Officer

by Amalu » Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:07 am

Cardest wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:23 am Slightly off topic...ish....

You do you all think that this X logo will be the official T-shirts for 2020?
    I think it is going to be ONE of the prints for T-shirts with a second design also available.
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:34 am

Phoenix wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:20 pm "In the coming days..." can't rule out the possibility that golds might be booking blind. That's rough.
    I really hope that doesn't happen. That would be... well, at this point I can't even find the right adjective since "disappointing" would be a huge understatement. Let's see what happens during the weekend.
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:04 am

cowboy71 wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:07 pm And apparently people that have done all 10 UMC cruises (9 x 70000 Tons, and Barge To Hell) are now classified as "Black" survivors and get to book on Monday.

Most likely that band announcements start after the FOMOs ,they don’t need any bands to be on the ship at this point.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:06 am

I hope it's blind booking for golds. Less competition for those sweet cabins.
    I'm only here to do two things: play the bagpipes and gargle sulphuric acid. Looks like we're almost out of acid.
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:11 am

acidbasement wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:06 am I hope it's blind booking for golds. Less competition for those sweet cabins.
    Especially since you have BLACK survivors to contend with now.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:11 am

cowboy71 wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:07 pm And apparently people that have done all 10 UMC cruises (9 x 70000 Tons, and Barge To Hell) are now classified as "Black" survivors and get to book on Monday.
    Woohoo! Plus, the black card looks amazing. :death:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:25 am

Phoenix wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:11 am
    acidbasement wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:06 am I hope it's blind booking for golds. Less competition for those sweet cabins.
    I wonder how many survivors are in the black category at this point? Must be a pretty small group, yeah?
    I should get around to updating my signature
    dws515
    Oiler

by dws515 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:08 am

mooyagi wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:25 am
    I wonder how many survivors are in the black category at this point? Must be a pretty small group, yeah?
    There's a Facebook group for survivors that have been on 9+ cruises and there are like 60 members. I think that there are probably fewer than two dozen black card members.
    9 time cruiser, can't wait for round 10!
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:32 am

dws515 wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:08 am
    mooyagi wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:25 am

There's a Facebook group for survivors that have been on 9+ cruises and there are like 60 members. I think that there are probably fewer than two dozen black card members.
    I was told there were 25 Black Cards on the cruise in 2019 … not sure if that's a fact . just what I heard :beerhorns:
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:59 am

Too expensive. I'm out. Private cabin for 2 persons nearly 1.500 € plus flight from Germany and much more. Ok we made it 3 times in the past. Looks like enough for this life.
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:26 pm

25 would sound about right. And I think a few of those have pulled the pin on 2020.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
Post Reply 27 posts Page 1 of 1