Post Reply 23 posts Page 1 of 1
2020 MOST METAL MOMENT !!!!!!!!
  • metalforever
    Chief Petty Officer

2020 MOST METAL MOMENT !!!!!!!!

by metalforever » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:03 am

For me it was seeing Possessed perform on the pool deck , the guys in the band so totally excellent !!!!!!!!!!!! :shred: :shred: :shred:
    I had an opportunity to interact with the lead singer Jeff Becerra personally and he truly is a fantastic individual !!!!!!!!
    cholernik
    Petty Officer

Re: 2020 MOST METAL MOMENT !!!!!!!!

by cholernik » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:12 am

metalforever wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:03 am For me it was seeing Possessed perform on the pool deck , the guys in the band so totally excellent !!!!!!!!!!!! :shred: :shred: :shred:
    I had an opportunity to interact with the lead singer Jeff Becerra personally and he truly is a fantastic individual !!!!!!!!
    I liked seeing him in the pit for Venom (video on the FB group and youtube somewhere). I talked to him for a little while we were stopped in Cozumel.

I feel like we have to mention the Origin pillow fight. If we have a poll for the most metal moment, I'm pretty sure that'll win.

Emperor on the pool deck was my favorite thing the whole cruise. I personally was blown away by Suffocation. I mean I've listened to them in the past but good god, seeing them live was amazing. They're so friggen tight.

Aside from the bands, the most metal moment... I'm not sure. I mean I saw a ton of funny things during the trip, nothing would classify as "metal" or whatever.
    2020: Survivor
    toby
    Midshipman

by toby » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:31 am

For me, it was my daughter saying that she was going to have to get to a Bloodbound show early because she needed to be at the barricade because she didn't enjoy shows from in the seats as much.
    Survivor 2019,2020,2023,2024/Wishlist...
    A.Sound.Of.Thunder/Accept/Ad.Infinitum/Aether.Realm/Alabama.Thunderpussy/Amaranthe/Anthrax/Arch.Enemy/Art.Of.Anarchy/At.The.Gates/Avantasia/Avatar/Burning.Witches/Cattle.Decapitation/Cemetery.Skyline/Corrosion.Of.Conformity/Crowbar/Dark.Tranquillity/Death.Angel/Death.Dealer.Union/Deathless.Legacy/Devin.Townsend/Dragony/Dream.Theater/Edguy/Elegant.Weapons/Eluveitie/Ensiferum/Exhorder/Exodus/Fates.Warning/Goatwhore/Haken/Hammerfall/Havok/Helloween/Hellscore/Jinjer/Kerry.King/King.Diamond/King's.X/Kobra.and.the.Lotus/Lacuna.Coil/Mercyful.Fate/Meshuggah/Metal.Church/Moonspell/Mors.Principium.Est/Myrath/Napalm.Death/Ne.Obliviscaris/Nekrogoblikon/Northern.Kings/Opeth/Orphaned.Land/Overkill/Paradise.Lost/Persefone/Powerwolf/Queensryche/Rage/Raven/Ravenous.EH/Riot.V/Sabaton/Scardust/Scorched.Moon/Seven.Spires/SIGH/Skiltron/Solemn.Vision/Sonata.Arctica/Soto/Stratovarius/Subway.to.Sally/Suicidal.Tendencies/Svartsot/Symphony.X/Testament/The.Black.Dahlia.Murder/The.Hu/The.Unity/Tribunal/Trouble/Twilight.Force/Unleash.The.Archers/Van.Canto/Within.Temptation
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:48 am

The origin pillow fight was my most metal moment. This is the utterly over the top, most ridiculous and most metal moment of 2020 for me.

https://youtu.be/O14sNS_-Crw

Granted Possessed, Exodus, Vio-lence, Havok, At The Gates, Wintersun, and Suffocation was all very awesome as well. Me being in the 3am Vio-lence pit was pretty awesome and something I haven't done for a VERY long time. There were many, many awesome moments on this cruise..and every cruise!
    Survivor
    • 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,2023,2024,See_you_in_2025

Absolute_Darkness-Death/Thrash_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/BandAbsoluteDarkness

Thud_Bukit-Death/Comedy_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist/Drummer/Bassist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/Thud-Bukit-100960638505481

70k Bands - Unofficial iPhone/Android_app_of_the_70,000_tons_cruise
    WishList
    • Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/
  • metalforever
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:07 am

slayergeek wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:48 am The origin pillow fight was my most metal moment. This is the utterly over the top, most ridiculous and most metal moment of 2020 for me.

Granted Possessed, Exodus, Vio-lence, Havok, At The Gates, Wintersun, and Suffocation was all very awesome as well. Me being in the 3am Vio-lence pit was pretty awesome and something I haven't done for a VERY long time. There were many, many awesome moments on this cruise..and every cruise!

Thanks so much for posting the pillow fight , I had missed it , think I was getting my beauty sleep LOL !
    cholernik
    Petty Officer

by cholernik » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:18 am

metalforever wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:07 am
    slayergeek wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:48 am The origin pillow fight was my most metal moment. This is the utterly over the top, most ridiculous and most metal moment of 2020 for me.

Thanks so much for posting the pillow fight , I had missed it , think I was getting my beauty sleep LOL !
    I've got a few videos on my phone, I was going to share them but there's like a hundred up already. I just watch em when I'm bored, gives me a good laugh. There is a video in the facebook group of people body surfing on a mattress
    JamieS
    Crewman

by JamieS » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:03 pm

During Einherjer's ice rink set the tvs in the venue switched from the 70K logo to cute dog and cat videos. That was pretty brutal :deathhorns:
    4x Survivor: 2017-2020
    2021: Can we get the date?
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:30 pm

JamieS wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:03 pm During Einherjer's ice rink set the tvs in the venue switched from the 70K logo to cute dog and cat videos. That was pretty brutal :deathhorns:
    THAT was fucking hilarious. I'm kicking myself for not getting video of that.

My most metal moment was during Emperor's pool-deck set. Ihsahn points up at the glorious full moon and says "LOOK at that Moon! This next song is called 'The Majesty of the Nightsky.'" :headbanger: :beerbang:

And yes, the Origin pillow fight was pretty damned metal. I was on the left side and there were two room-stewards watching the pillow fight with huge grins on their faces. :lol:
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    Danny24601
    Petty Officer

by Danny24601 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:13 pm

The most metal moment for me was seeing Aether Realm perform the whole of The Sun, the Moon, the Star, when Evan from Wilderun coming out to sing the ending chorus for them. His voice is amazing, that chorus is amazing, and it was the absolute cruise highlight for me.
    Seventh.Wonder/Theocracy/The.Night.Flight.Orchestra/Draconian/My.Dying.Bride/Primordial/Turisas/Katatonia/Swallow.the.Sun/Eluveitie/Seven.Spires/Tyr/Soilwork/Helloween/Countless.Skies/Anaal.Nathrakh/Frozen.Crown/Sonata.Arctica/Powerwolf/Blind.Guardian/Avantasia/Within.Temptation/Aephanemer/Serenity/Saturnus/Moonspell/Scardust/The.Halo.Effect/Sabaton/Noumena/Sojourner/Dragony/Omnium.Gatherum/Soen/Paradise.Lost/Shape.of.Despair/Hamferd/Aether.Realm/Brothers.of.Metal/Dawn.of.Solace/Tribulation/Twilight.Force/Be'lakor/Wilderun/Beast.in.Black/Ensiferum/Serenity.in.Murder/Dimmu.Borgir/Amon.Amarth/Visigoth/Satyricon/Cradle.of.Filth/Unleash.the.Archers/Moonsorrow/Epica
    Tiki108
    Petty Officer

by Tiki108 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:04 pm

For me it was seeing Devin decide to see if he could get Ihsahn on stage to perform Juular. A part of me thinks it was planned and they just pretended it wasn't, but with Devin, I could also see him just deciding that on the fly lol.
    70K: 2014, 2020
    MDF: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
    Summer Breeze: 2014, 2015
    Party.San: 2015
    ProgPower: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
    Trveheim: 2018

2024_Wishlist:

Probably skipping again :cry:
      Ethrivas
      Chief Petty Officer

by Ethrivas » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:06 am

Danny24601 wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:13 pm The most metal moment for me was seeing Aether Realm perform the whole of The Sun, the Moon, the Star, when Evan from Wilderun coming out to sing the ending chorus for them. His voice is amazing, that chorus is amazing, and it was the absolute cruise highlight for me.
      We have time for 5 songs, but instead we will play 1 :)

For me, it was At the Gates - Slaughter of the Soul set in its entirety.
      Wishlist 2025:1914-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aeternam-/-AETHERIAN-/-AGATHODAIMON-/-ALESTORM-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMORPHIS-/-ANAAL.NATHRAKH-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Avatar-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-BLACKBRAID-/-BRYMIR-/-CLOAK-/-Cryptosis-/-Dååth-/-Dark.Oath-/-DESTINITY-/-DIMMU.BORGIR-/-Ensiferum-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Finntroll-/-Foretoken-/-Gaerea-/-GROZA-/-Hypocrisy-/-Ignea-/-IMMORTAL-/-In.Aphelion-/-Kalmah-/-Kanonenfieber-/-King.of.Asgard-/-KVAEN-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-MELECHESH-/-Mezarkabul(Pentagram)-/-MGŁA-/-MOONSHADE-/-MÖRK.GRYNING-/-NAILED.TO.OBSCURITY-/-Necrophobic-/-NETHERBIRD-/-Orbit.Culture-/-OUROBOROS-/-PERPETUAL.NIGHT-/-PSYCROPTIC-/-Rhapsody(Turilli-Lione)-/-SATYRICON-/-SHADE.EMPIRE-/-SHYLMAGOGHNAR-/-SODOMISERY-/-STORTREGN-/-Stratovarius-/-SYLOSIS-/-Testament-/-THE.COMMITTEE-/-THE.CROWN-/-THE.SEER-/-THE.SPIRIT-/-THULCANDRA-/-Tryglav-/-TRIBULATION-/-Trivium-/-Turisas-/-Ulfven-/-Unanimated-/-VREID-/-Warbringer-/-Whispered-/-Wintersun-/-WORMWITCH-/-WORMWOOD-/-Zornheym
      2018, 2019, 2020, 2024: Survivor
      2023: Skip year
      Pellaz
      Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:15 pm

Tiki108 wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:04 pm For me it was seeing Devin decide to see if he could get Ihsahn on stage to perform Juular. A part of me thinks it was planned and they just pretended it wasn't, but with Devin, I could also see him just deciding that on the fly lol.
      I noticed that Ihsahn was watching from the back of the "floor" (by the bar-turned-sound-console). I had the impression that they had discussed it before the show, but Devy wasn't sure Ihsahn had stuck around.
      2025 Wishlist:
      1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
      JamieS
      Crewman

by JamieS » Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:04 pm

Pellaz wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:30 pm
      JamieS wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:03 pm During Einherjer's ice rink set the tvs in the venue switched from the 70K logo to cute dog and cat videos. That was pretty brutal :deathhorns:
      THAT was fucking hilarious. I'm kicking myself for not getting video of that.
      I took a video but the tv screens were washed out. This photo came out okay.
      4x Survivor: 2017-2020
      2021: Can we get the date?
    • Masterbas
      Petty Officer

by Masterbas » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:04 pm

Danny24601 wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:13 pm The most metal moment for me was seeing Aether Realm perform the whole of The Sun, the Moon, the Star, when Evan from Wilderun coming out to sing the ending chorus for them. His voice is amazing, that chorus is amazing, and it was the absolute cruise highlight for me.
      God damnit, I missed that. I saw both Wilderun set and only one Aether Realm set. I guess I missed the wrong one :p.

Evan's voice is incredible and I've been saying it for years. I think he has one of the best voice in Metal.
      2017 - Cabin 9580
      2018 - Cabin 9611
      2019 - Cabin 9675
      2020 - Cabin 8233
      2023 - Cabin 7669
      2024 - Cabin 8659

3.Inches.of.Blood./.Aeternam./.Aether.Realm./.Alestorm./.Alien.Weaponry./.Allegaeon./.Amon.Amarth./.Amorphis./.An.Abstract.Illusion./.Augury./.Avantasia./.Avatar./.Barren.Earth./.Battlecross./.Before.The.Dawn./.Be'lakor./.Beyond.Creation./.Blackguard./.Blind.Guardian./.Cruachan./.Dark.Lunacy./.Dark.Funeral./.Dark.Oath./.Dark.Tranquillity./.Death.Angel./.Devin.Townsend./.Die.Apokalyptischen.Reiter./.Dimmu.Borgir./.Draconian./.Dragonforce./.Drakum./.Dreamtale./.Eluveitie./.Ensiferum./.Epica./.Equilibrium./.Euphoreon./.Evocation./.Exmortus./.Ex.Deo./.Fear.Of.Domination./.Finntroll./.Fracturus./.Ghost.Ship.Octavius./.Gloryhammer./.Gojira./.Grailknights./.Hammerfall./.Hands.of.Despair./.Heathen.Foray./.Heidevolk./.Helloween./.Helsott./.Hollow./.Horizon.Ignited./.Insomnium./.In.Vain./.Kalmah./.Kataklysm./.Kissin.Dynamite./.Korpiklaani./.Kreator./.Lord.Of.The.Lost./.Manegarm./.Marianas.Rest./.Mayan./.Moonsorrow./.Moonspell./.Mors.Principium.Est./.Mors.Subita./.Myrath./.Naglfar./.Ne.Obliviscaris./.Nekrogoblikon./.Night.Demon./.Novembers.Doom./.Omnium.Gatherum./.Orphaned.Land./.Persefone./.Powerglove./.Powerwolf./.Psychework./.Revocation./.Rivers.of.Nihil./.Rotting.Christ./.Sabaton./.Saltatio.Mortis./.Scar.Symmetry./.Serenity./.Shade.Empire./.Shape.the.Above./.Shylmagoghnar./.Sonata.Arctica./.Spacemak3r./.Starkill./.Steel.Panther./.Stratovarius./.Striker./.Svartsot./.Swallow.the.Sun./.Tarot./.Tenacious.D./.Terasbetoni./.The.Agonist./.The.Black.Dahlia.Murder./.The.Halo.Effect./.Therion./.Trollfest./.Turisas./.Tyr./.Unleash.the.Archers./.Van.Canto./.Varg./.Wilderun./.Wintersun./.Wolfheart

Red- Out for being on-board last year
      Green- It's ON
      Cyan- Most Wanted
      Gratch
      Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:31 pm

That was indeed awesome.

I also loved the intro, "We have time for 4 or 5 more songs...but we're only gonna play one."
      Survivor 2016/17/18/19/20

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
      Anaal Nathrakh - Behemoth - Igorrr - Khemmis - Myrkur - The Ocean - Pallbearer - Sigh - Tribulation - Sentient Horror - Turisas - Wilderun - Witherscape - Zeal & Ardor
      cegr80
      Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:40 pm

The most metal moment for me was Devin at both sets. Goddamn, that was heavy as fuck! HevyDevy broght it
      2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
    • DudeBro
      Oiler

by DudeBro » Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:54 pm

cegr80 wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:40 pm The most metal moment for me was Devin at both sets. Goddamn, that was heavy as fuck! HevyDevy broght it
      It was amazing but it wasn't quite heavy as a really heavy thing.
      S:2015, 2020

Airbourne + Babymetal + Crystal Viper + Dethklok + Enforcer + Eternal Champion + Grand Magus + Hell + Slough Feg + Magic Circle + Nekrogoblikon + Powerwolf + Stormwarrior + Sumerlands + The Sword + Visigoth
      Sgt. B
      Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:55 pm

DudeBro wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:54 pm
      cegr80 wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:40 pm The most metal moment for me was Devin at both sets. Goddamn, that was heavy as fuck! HevyDevy broght it
      It was amazing but it wasn't quite heavy as a really heavy thing.
      1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
      2014: Survivor
      2015: Survivor
      2016: Survivor
      2017: Survivor
      2018: Survivor
      2019: Survivor
      2023: Survivor
      2024: Survivor
      BtH(2012): Survivor
      hornile
      Oiler

by hornile » Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:18 pm

Most Metal Moment? The guy who borrowed the guitar of this mexican guy at Bubba Gump‘s to play Amon Amarths „pursuit of Vikings“ :shred:
      70k 2013 survivor
      (cabin 6040)

70k 2015 survivor
      (cabin 7275)

70k 2016 survivor
      (cabin 9284)

70k 2019 survived

70k 2020 survived

70k 2023 survived

70k 2024 ....of course!!!!
    • Jotunheimr
      Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:12 am

Getting recognized by the Kampfar guys during Venom on the pool deck, dinner with Haggard at the fancy dining room, and Devin Townsend agreeing to do a video message for my mom who couldn’t make the trip (she’s a huge Devy fan).
      2015: 6511
      2016: 7455
      2020: 3240
      2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
      Pellaz
      Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:03 pm

Even more metal than THAT: Devy reconsidered his earlier decision not to come on 70K and finally DID come onboard -- and did it just for his expenses, not for extra money -- because, he told us, "he wanted to bring out the heavy shit." :headbanger: :beerbang:
      2025 Wishlist:
      cowboy71
      Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:30 pm

Pellaz wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:03 pm
      Even more metal than THAT: Devy reconsidered his earlier decision not to come on 70K and finally DID come onboard -- and did it just for his expenses, not for extra money -- because, he told us, "he wanted to bring out the heavy shit." :headbanger: :beerbang:
      That man is a CLASS ACT.
      Upcoming Gigs:
      -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
      2025 Wishlist
      Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
      Pellaz
      Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:39 pm

cowboy71 wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:30 pm
      Pellaz wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:03 pm
      That man is a CLASS ACT.
      Yep, all the way. I co-sponsored his first-ever solo performance, at PPUSA III, and it's been awesome to see how that -- and he -- has progressed since then.
      2025 Wishlist:
    Post Reply 23 posts Page 1 of 1