Locked 413 posts
Pick the LAST 10 of the Bands to be confirmed...
    cowboy71
    Commander

Re: Pick the LAST 10 of the Bands to be confirmed...

by cowboy71 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:24 pm

No. The last band to be added will be....

HEVISAURUS!!

Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:28 pm

cowboy71 wrote:No. The last band to be added will be....

HEVISAURUS!!

Seriously, they don't sound that bad! Pretty simplistic but not too shabby. Great way to open the gateway for getting young kids into heavy metal. Anybody speak Finnish on the board? What are the vocals like? Gotta love the heavy metal version of Raffi
    :headbanger:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:25 pm

I've been meaning to get their CD (for our baby son, of course :lol: ).

If they did at least some songs in English, I would have got one of the cds already - that's the only thing that is putting me off.

And apparently you need to be wary if you are interested in checking them out, as there is a Hungarian version of the first CD (its called "Rock Dinok"). I noticed that a couple of buyers on Amazon got burned as they bought it thinking it was a new CD, whereas it is in fact the first Hevisaurus CD sung in Hungarian with Hungarian lyrics.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:19 am

cowboy71 wrote:No. The last band to be added will be....

HEVISAURUS!!

WTF! Did Barney have sex with the teenage mutant ninja turtles?
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:39 am

Azazel101 wrote:WTF! Did Barney have sex with the teenage mutant ninja turtles?

Umm, I think it was more like this:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, having seen their amassed fortunes squandered away on pizza, gambling, frivolous luxuries and female turtles of ill repute, ride the long, downhill slide to destitution and turn to darker ways and illicit substances in last ditch yet futile attempts to recapture the rush of their glory years...

On one particularly dark and eerie night, the foursome find themselves in a litter-strewn, foul smelling back alley with the sounds of sirens wailing in the distance. The night has been just another in a long line of dreary, pointless endeavors, trying to book a paying stand-up gig to make the rent, crack jokes on the corner in the hopes of a few bucks for bills or even run a quick scam to generate just enough for even so much as a single slice a piece. Donatello had even taken a ride with a stranger, assuring the others all would be okay, only to return empty-handed, bruised and ashamed. How it had all come to this, none of them could say for sure. Just a series of life's unkind little twists and dreams once held firm had turned to nothing but ash.

Raphael has almost succumbed to the day and fallen asleep when his inevitable slumber is disturbed by... something... the sound of... humming...?

"Do do do! Do do do! Do do do do Do do do"

Raph pokes Michaelangelo... "Mick. You hear that?"

"Fuck off asshole! I'm sleeping!"

"Dude. Listen!"

"... love me. We're a happy fami..."

"No WAY! HIM?"

"Has to be!"

Before too long, all four were up and battle ready. It could be no accident that had brought their arch nemesis strolling down this very alley singing his sick battle tune on a night when they'd hit one of their lowest of lows. He could only be here to finish what he'd started so many years ago. Unfortunately for him, desperation does strange things to men... umm... turtles. As much as the Purple Punisher longed for the total destruction of the half-shelled heroes, their hunger for vengeance was greater. Throughout the worst of times, they'd long held fast to the hope that he'd come looking for them. They'd traded, pawned, hocked or sold everything they ever had, including their souls, but the 2 things they'd always held on to were what they knew, or at least hoped and prayed, could turn the tide of a final battle with their twisted Foe.

One old, 90's recording of children crying his name in sick adulation and a bag of pre-mixed, green Jell-O. The happy go lucky demon had few weaknesses but these two were his worst.

The singing grew louder and the final battle drew near. The turtles feared for their lives but knew there was little left of them anyways, so their courage held.

When Barney rounded the corner, fangs dripping purple venom and eyes full of sick hate, the recording was triggered and the Jell-O was thrown. Confused and staggered with all senses suddenly reeling and off balance, Barney stumbled and drew his furry hands up to the side of his head. That's when the turtles struck and they struck hard! Merciless and fast they were. Had anyone been near enough to see or to hear the dragon's cries, they'd never have suspected that, just moments before, the assailants had been homeless wrecks. Claws slashed, teeth gnashed and, yes fair readers, I'd be lying if I didn't say so, members plunged hard and fast into reluctant but relenting, bright green nether regions. Blood splashed on the alley floor and the noises were horrendous. The complete and sinister antithesis of all things children would dream of being entertained by.

Then, just when it seemed all was done. Vengeance served and evil thwarted, the mad purple beast actually began to cry.

"What the fuck? Aren't you dead yet?!" Leonardo asked while tearing another piece of purple fur from the sick things backside.

Then the crying turned to laughter. The laughter turned to cackling and as it opened it's jaws wide, a small, black, pineapple shaped item rolled from the dying thing's jaws. It's laughter turned to the sound of a freight train crashing into a canyon and Donatello had time to yell just one word, "GRENADE!!!!" before all became night.

The early morning garbage pick-up was probably Allan's favourite part of the day. Out even before the sun and no damn kids or little old ladies to deal with. Just the remnants of the scurvy scum from the nights before and mostly all quiet and peaceful. Pick it up. Take it away. Come again another day he liked to say.

Turning into Gore Alley off of Old Blood Avenue, everything seemed just as it always had to Allan Riggs.

At least until he saw THEM!

Born from the grief and horror of a final battle where old hatred collided with purest evil and deepest regrets, a new life form arose...

The end!

(or is it? mwuah haha)
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    metalgoddess
    Midshipman

by metalgoddess » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:03 am

DragonLordJones wrote:Iron Maiden
    Judas Priest
    Anthrax
    Megadeth
    Metallica
    Slayer

if we're gonna wish this would be mine lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hell yeah!!! :cheers:
    70K 2011 - 5062
    70K 2012 - 8568
    Barge 2012 - 6520
    70K 2014 - 8092
    70K 2015 - 7584
    70K 2017 - 6517
    70K 2018 - 6451
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:07 am

*Golf Clap*

Rob... you really outdid yourself there.
    I commend thee for all eternity. If you were a drinker, I would buy you a sixer for that.
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Bakersfield<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:11 am

viathyn wrote:*Golf Clap*

Rob... you really outdid yourself there.
    I commend thee for all eternity. If you were a drinker, I would buy you a sixer for that.

I will gladly accept that "sixer" on Rob's behalf, who are we to deny you the right to express your appreciation.
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

11,12,14,15,16, noshow 2017
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:14 am

Sly move mr. Corbell.... I'll consider it.

However.. as I am now beastman (who just happens to be one of your arch nemeses), we may have to fight about it! :lol:
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:51 pm

Rethinking my pick for the final 6, given that the mystery 'new band' couldn't be Primal Fear, and Voivod have pretty much confirmed themselves on the cruise.

6. Voivod - looks like they've announced themselves.
    5. Barren Earth - they will be in the US at the time, they are playing at Firestone Orlando on 31st Jan with Ensiferum and Finntroll, so I reckon they might be on the cruise.
    4. Turisas - In the area around January. Looks likely.
    3. **MYSTERY CANADIAN/GERMAN NEW BAND**
    2. Edguy - because I want to see 'em!
    1. Kamelot - from Florida (mostly). Providing Khan is fit, they are a sure thing.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    Faethor
    Oiler

by Faethor » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:35 am

I vote for:

dropkick murphys
    equilibrium
    Kreator
    tankard

Onkel Tom Angelripper (solo show)
    Mambo Kurt and his home organ

:shred:
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:16 am

cowboy71 wrote:Rethinking my pick for the final 6, given that the mystery 'new band' couldn't be Primal Fear, and Voivod have pretty much confirmed themselves on the cruise.

Wait! What!
    I have missed something here.
    i hope this is no rumor
    :givebeer:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:24 am

Azazel101 wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:Rethinking my pick for the final 6, given that the mystery 'new band' couldn't be Primal Fear, and Voivod have pretty much confirmed themselves on the cruise.

Wait! What!
    I have missed something here.
    i hope this is no rumor
    :givebeer:

Closest thing to a confirmation I've gotten was here in this quote:
    Braindet wrote:I see it on JY Theriault's facebook wall... Voivod's bass player

I tried to go find that page or one like it with any mention of the cruise and failed miserably :cry:

Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:35 am

thanks bro, i came up short as well.
    that would make me have to change my top 10 list and that is a lot of work.
    i mean i am just sitting here drinking beer any ways.
    why have too work on top of that

bring on the mighty VoiVod! :cheers: i hope :?
  • MaJISHaN
    Oiler

by MaJISHaN » Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:15 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:I tried to go find that page or one like it with any mention of the cruise and failed miserably :cry:

http://twitter.com/jytheriault ;)
    Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Heabymetawhunta » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:17 am

MaJISHaN wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:I tried to go find that page or one like it with any mention of the cruise and failed miserably :cry:

http://twitter.com/jytheriault ;)

I'm in... http://www.70000tons.com
    6:37 PM Nov 1st via web

his post. Does this mean he is attending as a passenger???
    70K TONS OF METAL 2011 SURVIVOR!

2012 wishlist: Metal Inquisitor-grim reaper- Hell - OZ!
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:29 am

a voivod announcement would be fun - just to see my travel-mates' comments on it
    i drag'em to their wacken show and they couldn't stand it
    (actually, me neither - it was so terribly noisy)

do they ever play something from "the outer limits"
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:27 pm

JY Theriault's twitter comment does make it sound like he is just saying he wants to be a passenger :p

But according to another thread his facebook comment is slightly more detailed:

Jean-Yves Theriault: I'm in... http://www.70000tons.com/
    o
    Jean-Yves Theriault: but seriously we've just got an offer to do two Voivod shows. How funkin' crazy is that!

I cannot confirm that as his Facebook page is visible to friends only, but I do not doubt that its true.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:59 am

Only six left...

Monstrosity (they're from Florida anyway...)
    Circle II Circle (same thing)
    Opeth
    Bloodbath
    Amorphis
    Sacred Reich

And Demons & Wizards! They're on board already, so that can be number 41 :D
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:18 am

Tuup wrote:Only six left...

Monstrosity (they're from Florida anyway...)
    Morbid Angel (same thing)
    Overkill
    Bloodbath
    Amorphis
    Sacred Reich

And Demons & Wizards! They're on board already, so that can be number 41 :D

i accept with my little change :D :oops: :lol: :shred:
    Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:33 am

I'd be just as happy with that...
  • gomorth
    Oiler

by gomorth » Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:27 pm

we only have 5 spots left, so it would be

the ultimate

slayer
    iron maiden
    judas priest
    ozzy osbourne/black sabbath
    motorhead

More realistic

Cannibal corpse
    Destruction
    Kreator
    Morbid Angel
    King Diamond/Merciful Fate

Good options too

Municipal Waste
    Possessed
    Overkill
    megadeth
    Sepultura/Cavalera conspiracy

Only god knows, and by god I mean DIO
    Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Heabymetawhunta » Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:45 pm

gomorth wrote:
    More realistic

Cannibal corpse
    Destruction
    Kreator
    Morbid Angel
    King Diamond/Merciful Fate

Whose Merciful fate? and theyre on the 'REALISTIC?' side???

gomorth wrote:Good options too

Municipal Waste
    Possessed
    Overkill
    megadeth
    Sepultura/Cavalera conspiracy

Only god knows, and by god I mean DIO

With the exception of Possessed or Overkill, the rest of these would be .... :?

BierVulf
    Ensign

by BierVulf » Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:57 pm

down to the last five
    Opeth
    Mercyful Fate
    Anthrax or megadeth
    Atheist
    Motorhead or Maiden.

hopes and dreams and some hunches
    2011 : Cabin #3500 - Survived
    2012 : Cabin #4025 - Pending

Death Tribute / Atheist / Coroner / Opeth / Cynic / Morbid Angel / Kreator / Tankard / Vio-Lence / Hail of Bullets / Nuclear Assault / Impaled / Gojira / Heathen / Deadly Remains / Venom
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:00 pm

BierVulf wrote:down to the last five
    Opeth
    Mercyful Fate
    Anthrax or megadeth
    Atheist
    Motorhead or Maiden.

Motorhead scheduled to play in Los Angeles on Jan 25th, so strike them...
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Heabymetawhunta » Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:23 pm

Disaster Area wrote:
    BierVulf wrote:down to the last five
    Opeth
    Mercyful Fate
    Anthrax or megadeth
    Atheist
    Motorhead or Maiden.

Motorhead scheduled to play in Los Angeles on Jan 25th, so strike them...

Im scheduled to play in Los Angeles on Jan 25th, and im making it out! :cheers:

TexasMetalhead
    Petty Officer

by TexasMetalhead » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:03 am

Heading South from Montreal it has to be OVERKILL please,please,PLEASE
    2015 DECK 7
    2013 DECK 6(66)and AGAIN!!!
    2012 Deck 8 SURVIVED AGAIN!!!
    2011 DECK 6(66) MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:27 am

TexasMetalhead wrote:Heading South from Montreal it has to be OVERKILL please,please,PLEASE

Overkill would be fine, but it is definitely South to New Jersey for Symphony X, and THAT is a solid rumor... :cheers:

ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:05 am

Disaster Area wrote:
    TexasMetalhead wrote:Heading South from Montreal it has to be OVERKILL please,please,PLEASE

Overkill would be fine, but it is definitely South to New Jersey for Symphony X, and THAT is a solid rumor... :cheers:

Heavy Metal UN from Canuckleheadville suggests we get both just to be on the safe side. Wouldn't want any wars breaking out right here on the forums now would we? :P

mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:35 pm

Disaster Area wrote:

Please please please please please pick up Symphony X!!!
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • ThunderThrasher
    Wiper

by ThunderThrasher » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:18 am

As the scouting party bus exited Exit 102, the road before it was littered with roadkill as thick smoke filled the air. The bus then came to a full stop as a giant winged skull with laser green beams of light shooting out from its eye sockets appeared from the underground and below. It warned us of the bats in the belfry and a vicious five-man outlaw wrecking crew. We said to the winged creature, "We don't care what you say. Fuck You!" and that is when all hell broke loose... Welcome OVERKILL !!! :shred: WE CAME TO SHRED!!! :shred:
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:58 am

OVERKILLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!! and I die happy ;)
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:35 pm

Die Happy would be an overkill.
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:51 pm

Tuup wrote:Die Happy would be an overkill.

Is that a reference to the christian hard rock/metal band Die Happy? I bought their second album back in the day since it had Greg Chaisson from Badlands on it.
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:17 pm

first I want to see dethklok announced!
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015
    counting down to 70.000 tons of metal 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:55 pm

Bentz! wrote:

Is that a reference to the christian hard rock/metal band Die Happy? I bought their second album back in the day since it had Greg Chaisson from Badlands on it.

there's a German alternative rock band called "Die Happy"...??
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
  • cg138
    Petty Officer

by cg138 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:55 pm

Christian metal. What the fuck is that?

Are Haydn's masses Christian classical?

Is Megadeth Born Again Christian thrash?

I don't write Atheist, Reason, or Skeptic metal. What a cheap marketing tool.

/rant over.
    Evil Red
    Midshipman

by Evil Red » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:11 pm

Dutchguy-Tim wrote:first I want to see dethklok announced!

You and me both! Bryan Bellar (who is William Murderface live) he and his wife were in town over Halloween weekend with us and my hope of a secret announcement was brutally dashed when he asked me "What's that cruise you're going on again? Twenty-Thousand Tons of Metal or something?"

Fuck. :cry:
    I made the Devil do it.
    BierVulf
    Ensign

by BierVulf » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:47 pm

Evil Red wrote:
    Dutchguy-Tim wrote:first I want to see dethklok announced!

You and me both! Bryan Bellar (who is William Murderface live) he and his wife were in town over Halloween weekend with us and my hope of a secret announcement was brutally dashed when he asked me "What's that cruise you're going on again? Twenty-Thousand Tons of Metal or something?"

Fuck. :cry:

bummer
    its seems like they should be a shoe in for this sort of thing
    2011 : Cabin #3500 - Survived
    2012 : Cabin #4025 - Pending

Death Tribute / Atheist / Coroner / Opeth / Cynic / Morbid Angel / Kreator / Tankard / Vio-Lence / Hail of Bullets / Nuclear Assault / Impaled / Gojira / Heathen / Deadly Remains / Venom
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:08 pm

Bentz! wrote:

I have their first CD - basically they were Vengeance Rising with a different singer (long bitter bizarre story that one).

But yeah - I quite liked Die Happy. I even have a yellow and black Die Happy bandana - maybe I'll wear it on the cruise :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
  • Locked 413 posts