Post Reply 382 posts
Holiday Inn port of Miami - anyone booked
    stoverkill
    Midshipman

Re: Holiday Inn port of Miami - anyone booked

by stoverkill » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:29 pm

Tobbe wrote: Why do people like us live in these fucking conditions? From what I know only 10 million people or so live farther north than me (out of 6 billions). We're already below 0 C here in the mornings (below 32 F). And the sun is a fucking disgrace too. Barely over the treetops at noon today. The last two winters have been 6 months long. No wonder I'm pissed. :D

Luckily we never get -40 in Stockholm, but as soon as it´s colder than -15 C (5 F), the wind starts to blow, making it feel twice as cold.

If it makes you feel any better, we went 90+ days this summer over 100+ degrees F. AND NO RAIN!

And it's not dry heat. Try 60% humidity...... Do you know what it's like to go outside at midnight and it's 98 freakin degrees?!??!!?

:cheers:
    SURVIVOR:
    70K1 | 70K2 | BTH | 70K3 | 70K4 | 70K5 | 70K6 | 70K7 | 70K8 | 70K9

WISH LIST: Dust Bolt | Toxic Holocaust | Lich King | Violator | Bewitcher | Haunt | Hellfire | Nuclear Assault | Xentrix | Hatchet | Power Trip | Terrifier
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:30 pm

stoverkill wrote:
    Tobbe wrote: Why do people like us live in these fucking conditions? From what I know only 10 million people or so live farther north than me (out of 6 billions). We're already below 0 C here in the mornings (below 32 F). And the sun is a fucking disgrace too. Barely over the treetops at noon today. The last two winters have been 6 months long. No wonder I'm pissed. :D

Luckily we never get -40 in Stockholm, but as soon as it´s colder than -15 C (5 F), the wind starts to blow, making it feel twice as cold.

If it makes you feel any better, we went 90+ days this summer over 100+ degrees F. AND NO RAIN!

And it's not dry heat. Try 60% humidity...... Do you know what it's like to go outside at midnight and it's 98 freakin degrees?!??!!?

I will be a happy man if I die never having to experience heat like that. :shock:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    stoverkill
    Midshipman

by stoverkill » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:43 pm

mooyagi wrote:I will be a happy man if I die never having to experience heat like that. :shock:

The other crazy part of it is last winter we had the epic freeze of the century as well.... and we don't get snow... we just get ice. (Remember the Super Bowl?)
    SURVIVOR:

WISH LIST: Dust Bolt | Toxic Holocaust | Lich King | Violator | Bewitcher | Haunt | Hellfire | Nuclear Assault | Xentrix | Hatchet | Power Trip | Terrifier
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:47 pm

stoverkill wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:I will be a happy man if I die never having to experience heat like that. :shock:

The other crazy part of it is last winter we had the epic freeze of the century as well.... and we don't get snow... we just get ice. (Remember the Super Bowl?)

Ah yes, I remember the media circus around that one.
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:32 am

stoverkill wrote:

We did get some rain last night, but once again, it was 10 minutes of torrential storm, and the streets were dry 5 minutes later.

'Sup, Stover! :cheers:
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    stoverkill
    Midshipman

by stoverkill » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:16 am

Sup Danny boy?!?!!

I just now saw yer post.... sent you a superfluous PM a few min ago :beerbang:
    SURVIVOR:

Tobbe
    Chief Petty Officer

by Tobbe » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:14 pm

stoverkill wrote:

Yes, I perfectly know. I've been to the States a couple of times in July and August and I love +100 temperatures, no matter if it's in Texas, or in the leaf forests in the northeast or in the desert areas in the southwest.

...and it actually doesn't make me feel any better. Today (it's 9 pm here) we had the hottest day in 10 days and it was 48 F at 2 pm.
    slash1962
    Crewman

by slash1962 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:40 pm

AlaskaRachel wrote:I'm staying like 5 more days in Miami after the cruise. That time of year is ungodly cold here, so I'd much rather be in Miami than at home in -40 weather. :mrgreen:

We'll go to Key West for a few days after the cruise...
    __________________________________________________________________________________
    2012: Deck 6 - survived
    2013: skipped because of F:M:C
    2014: Deck 3
    Wishlist 2014: Arch Enemy, Hell, RAM, Graveyard, Hardcore Superstar, Opeth, Anvil, Pentagram, Steelwing,
    fido
    Oiler

by fido » Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:50 pm

We've booked two days at Holiday Inn - Port of Miami before cruise (saturday and sunday).

See you there! :cheers:
    Survivor: 2011, 2012, BTH, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020...Soon
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:29 pm

stoverkill wrote:

Try living in Minnesota, USA where we have all of these tempeture changes within 12 months. Most happen within 3 days. Summers have gotten like Dallas with high humidity and heat, and then in the winter we are frozen with days of minus 40 degrees Fahrenheit. Not to mention the heavy rains, rain in general, thunderstorms, floods, tornados, freezing rain, SNOW, and the endless wind! :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :trashdrink:
    rockhound
    Petty Officer

by rockhound » Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:16 pm

Just booked Sunday night at this Holiday Inn. I arrive in the morning
    I had a reservation in another hotel but this one will be more fun so I change it. :headbanger:
    wishlist:AmberianDawn-Andromeda-Ayreon-BeyondTheBridge-EchoesOfEternity-Leprous-LordOfMushrooms-LucaTurilli-[color=#40FF00]Kamelot[/color]-MistyWays-Nighwish-Pentagram-Rishloo--ShadowGallery-Sólstfir-ThoughChamber-VanCanto-VanGough-Viathin
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:17 pm

Atta Boy!!

Tis the place to be!
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    rockhound
    Petty Officer

by rockhound » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:38 am

For all that will be staying at the Holiay inn port of miami.
    I read in other post that last year a group went from ft Lauderdale to the cruise in a Limo and liked the idea.
    Instead of walk from the hotel or take a cab, we can rent a limo.
    Just googled and in the first web page found something great: What about a Black Hummer Limo like this one?:
    http://www.milleniumlimo.com/shop/product/12
    I contacted the company just to have an idea and asked a quote for about 70 persons. They told me that this would require 4 or 5 Limo, at $165+gratuity each, which will turned out to be $10-$12 per person.
    They also offered me a party bus, which would be about $6 per person, but getting there in a Hummer limo would be amazing!
    wishlist:AmberianDawn-Andromeda-Ayreon-BeyondTheBridge-EchoesOfEternity-Leprous-LordOfMushrooms-LucaTurilli-[color=#40FF00]Kamelot[/color]-MistyWays-Nighwish-Pentagram-Rishloo--ShadowGallery-Sólstfir-ThoughChamber-VanCanto-VanGough-Viathin
    IMayGo
    Petty Officer

by IMayGo » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:59 am

rockhound wrote:this would require 4 or 5 Limo

Also booked here!

Suppose i will have to change my nick from IMayGo to IWillGo

It would be awesome if we arrive in 4 or 5 Black Hummers Limos side by side !!!!!

Rock, tell them that if we rent 5 Limos, they will have to let Us paint them :bmhorns:
    IDidGo! Twice!
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:01 am

It takes approximately 5 minutes to drive from the holiday inn to the port.

Not worth it for me. We just walked last year and it was fine.
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:24 am

That walk was obnoxious but felt great. I didn't stay at the Holiday Inn. I stayed in Miami Beach, took the bus downtown then hopped on that Metromover thingy to get as close to the port as possible. They funeral for the cops made it tougher to get to the port. We walked from the Metromover to the port. Wasn't too bad at all but damn that bridge just kept going up and up and up.
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:16 am

70 of us should just pick up the first Hummer we see and carry it to the party :twisted: :headbanger:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:20 am

The only hummer I'm interested in for the trip doesn't involve any mode of transportation. :wank:
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:23 am

mooyagi wrote:The only hummer I'm interested in for the trip doesn't involve any mode of transportation. :wank:

Yeah, but that doesn't leave much for the other 69 of us to do :?
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:07 pm

remember that police funeral that fouled up the streets? I guess Dan Ritchie and his cabinmate had to walk across the bridge to the Port .

When we dock on Friday we are headed to Eric's house to crash and maybe go to the post party. Not sure. Might go to dinner at "The Knife" brazilian steak house again. That place rocked.
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:07 am

TOM CRUISE wrote:remember that police funeral that fouled up the streets? I guess Dan Ritchie and his cabinmate had to walk across the bridge to the Port .

When we dock on Friday we are headed to Eric's house to crash and maybe go to the post party. Not sure. Might go to dinner at "The Knife" brazilian steak house again. That place rocked.

Brazilian steakhouses are awesome!
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:23 pm

Anybody that hasn't already booked hotels interested in saving some loot by booking a cheap and nice Hostel near Miami beach AND near the port?
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:55 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:Anybody that hasn't already booked hotels interested in saving some loot by booking a cheap and nice Hostel near Miami beach AND near the port?

Hmm, I'm listening...?
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:08 pm

Memnoch wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:Anybody that hasn't already booked hotels interested in saving some loot by booking a cheap and nice Hostel near Miami beach AND near the port?

Hmm, I'm listening...?

http://www.hostels.com/hosteldetails.ph ... mber.34135
    near beach, real cheap (rooms with 4 or more beds cost less than $20 per person
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:58 am

gnoff wrote:if I get flights sorted out

We booked with American Airlines two days ago as they have sort of a sale. €560 per person for a round-trip via LHR from Helsinki. They might have deals from Sweden as well.
    Wishlist:
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:05 am

Try either the Finnish site or the US site. They have multi-city option as well. I looked and they have flights (operated by BA) from Göteborg to Miami via LHR.
    Wishlist:
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:12 am

gnoff wrote:will fly to Miami but home from NYC, so can't do an online thingy

Use the "multi City" or "multiple Destinations" Button....

If you book at expedia.com (this is a commison link, so it looks a bit different than a direct link) the flights sometimes gets cheaper if you book a third flight.

1. Flight: Stockholm - Miami
    2. Flight: JFK - Stockholm
    3. Flight: LAX-SFO, on a later date, best on any thursday or wednesday, maybe in june ....
    the 3rd flight will be declined....

my flights were 50 bucks cheaper with that trick.....

If anyone wants to book a Hotel in Miami: I have some offers here
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - survived - 2021 - definetly maybe NO

www.lalasreisen.de
    maroooned
    Oiler

by maroooned » Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:25 am

Not sure where we are staying but it would have been cool if a bunch of cruise people put a tent camp together somewhere close to the dock. Now that would have been fun!!! Not sure about how things like that work in Miami but the ideal would have been camping together on the beach. I'm from Winnipeg, Canada and will probably be leaving with my cabin mates when it is -40 in our home town so sleeping somewhere outside wouldn't be an issue for us... I have a tent thou!!
    Русские есть??

Name's Anton
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:25 am

maroooned wrote:Not sure where we are staying but it would have been cool if a bunch of cruise people put a tent camp together somewhere close to the dock. Now that would have been fun!!! Not sure about how things like that work in Miami but the ideal would have been camping together on the beach. I'm from Winnipeg, Canada and will probably be leaving with my cabin mates when it is -40 in our home town so sleeping somewhere outside wouldn't be an issue for us... I have a tent thou!!

Oh hey man are you going with Max? We (Joey and I) might be flying in with him! I thought you guys already booked a hotel?

And a 70,000 Tons of Metal Camp would be AWESOME. But.... there is a reason why I'm going on a metal CRUISE. I like showers. Somewhat high maintenance.... :mrgreen:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:20 pm

vikingbitch wrote: But.... there is a reason why I'm going on a metal CRUISE. I like showers. Somewhat high maintenance.... :mrgreen:

Yeah, me too :lol: :lol: :lol:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    sheila
    Chief Petty Officer

by sheila » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:58 pm

Got my flights all set finally! I leave Saturday 8:30am uhhggg..arrive in Miami at 3:20pm. Hotel for sat n sun is The continental downtown miami. As far as after I have no clue where we are staying yet. Maybe a hostle... dunno yet. Go home Sunday.. god damn flight leaves at 7:45AM!!!!!!!!! UUUHHGGGG that sucks sooo bad! SO excited about this trip!! Cant wait to meet everyone!!! >:) :death:
    #4047 in spirit...:(
    #2063 2nd 70k
    Barge to hell ... Ummm gotta look that # up . Was a blurr!
    2035...for 2014!!!
    2015.. AND our metal wedding!
    Booked 2016!
    Mrs. Steeves❤️
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:49 pm

sheila wrote:Got my flights all set finally! I leave Saturday 8:30am uhhggg..arrive in Miami at 3:20pm. Hotel for sat n sun is The continental downtown miami. As far as after I have no clue where we are staying yet. Maybe a hostle... dunno yet. Go home Sunday.. god damn flight leaves at 7:45AM!!!!!!!!! UUUHHGGGG that sucks sooo bad! SO excited about this trip!! Cant wait to meet everyone!!! >:) :death:

Hell yes. :party:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:40 pm

SlaytanicE21 wrote:
    sheila wrote:Got my flights all set finally! I leave Saturday 8:30am uhhggg..arrive in Miami at 3:20pm. Hotel for sat n sun is The continental downtown miami. As far as after I have no clue where we are staying yet. Maybe a hostle... dunno yet. Go home Sunday.. god damn flight leaves at 7:45AM!!!!!!!!! UUUHHGGGG that sucks sooo bad! SO excited about this trip!! Cant wait to meet everyone!!! >:) :death:

Hell yes. :party:

:party:
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:51 am

sheila wrote:excited about this trip!! Cant wait to meet everyone!!! >:) :death:

We've already met, so it's all downhill from here. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:11 am

gnoff wrote:Will land on Saturday January 21 on Miami intl at 7:35 pm / 19:35

Heh, so we're on the same flight (AA flight from LHR)? At least our flight arrives at the exact same time.
    Wishlist:
    maroooned
    Oiler

by maroooned » Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:50 pm

vikingbitch wrote:
    maroooned wrote:Not sure where we are staying but it would have been cool if a bunch of cruise people put a tent camp together somewhere close to the dock. Now that would have been fun!!! Not sure about how things like that work in Miami but the ideal would have been camping together on the beach. I'm from Winnipeg, Canada and will probably be leaving with my cabin mates when it is -40 in our home town so sleeping somewhere outside wouldn't be an issue for us... I have a tent thou!!

Oh hey man are you going with Max? We (Joey and I) might be flying in with him! I thought you guys already booked a hotel?

And a 70,000 Tons of Metal Camp would be AWESOME. But.... there is a reason why I'm going on a metal CRUISE. I like showers. Somewhat high maintenance.... :mrgreen:

Yep me and Max are cabin mates for the second time, we are going as the same crew as last year!! :shred:
    Русские есть??

Name's Anton
    Fatum11
    Chief Petty Officer

by Fatum11 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:12 pm

gnoff wrote:Off-topic (haha, anyways):
    Anyone has any ideas on suitable hotel in NYC?

My sister and I are staying at the Paramount Hotel: http://www.nycparamount.com/

We got a pretty good rate from Expedia.
    Draconian-Samael-Opeth-Nightwish-Be'lakor-DevinTownsend-Orphandland-Doom:vs-Eluveitie-NovembersDoom-Epica-Apocalyptica-Haggard-Kamelot-Insomnium-LethianDreams-TheForeshadowing-AmonAmarth-CellarDarling-Moonspell-NeObliviscaris-RottingChrist-SepticFlesh-SwallowTheSun-Sabaton-Saturnus-Rammstein-OctoberTide-ISON-Triptykon-FleshgodApocalypse-Wolfheart
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:51 pm

vikingbitch wrote:Oh hey man are you going with Max? We (Joey and I) might be flying in with him!

Who? What?
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:40 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote:Oh hey man are you going with Max? We (Joey and I) might be flying in with him!

Who? What?

Remember? You met and drove Max and his girlfriend after the Arch Enemy show. Silly Joey :roll: :P :lol:

Walking Dead is almost on so will call him tomorrow to see if he wants to do same flights as us or not.
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:44 am

vikingbitch wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

Who? What?

Remember? You met and drove Max and his girlfriend after the Arch Enemy show. Silly Joey :roll: :P :lol:

Walking Dead is almost on so will call him tomorrow to see if he wants to do same flights as us or not.

Oh yeah ok. I don't remember every single person I meet Marlo!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
Post Reply 382 posts