Locked 116 posts
What bands have you seen before?
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

Re: What bands have you seen before?

by Evican » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:49 pm

WallieWallie wrote:Well when Ice Queen (from the Mother Earth album) skyrocketed into the charts around the early 00's it was nothing but WT this....WT that.
    Personally I think it is a nice export product and a nice band for kids to get to know there is more then rap/dance and other voice-edited music. ;)

And Epica is the reason how I found out about this cozy cruise. Time flies when I first saw them in a small venue in dec 2003.
    Never heard a bad album or seen a bad live performance of them. I'll be there at least to one of their sets. :headbanger:

I agree that they are a good transitional band. Actually, I have gotten a lot of friends who don't listen to metal to listen to metal through introducing them to female fronted metal and once they've been shown the darkside, they find their own way to the heavier stuff. That's basically how I got into metal as well... I stumbled across Nightwish one day and then it snowballed from there! :headbanger:

Same for me too. I happened to check their tour dates out on their site to see what their dates around the end of December were like as I was trying to get them on a New Years festival that we had last year that had plans of being an annual thing. I even spoke to Isaac through Facebook and he said that they were keen. Turns out it's not happening due to poor promoters, etc unfortunately. We had Ensiferum, Sonata Arctica and Cynic to name a few that were out here for the first time and it was great to get them recognition to ensure that they'd be back out once they released a new album. I know that there have been a fair few people trying to get Epica to Australia for a while and that would have been a great exposure tool for them to play a two day festival. So now we just have to hope for good sales of their next album to get them out here otherwise I will be travelling again to see them.

I'll be at both sets. I saw them three times in Canada: Edmonton, Calgary and Victoria and all three times they were as good as the previous show, if not better. If you get to talk to them before the show, they even play a song request or two! We got Fools Of Damnation in Victoria as one of the fans during the meet and greet asked Mark if they would play it. Luckily for him it was one of the songs that Oliver had rehearsed with them. I wanted Burn To A Cinder! Hopefully they play it on the cruise. Someone also mentioned that they might play Crystal Mountain somewhere? That would be awesome too.
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:54 pm

Yeah it was a shame that Screamfest didn't become an annual thing Evican, but I think that NYE wasn't the greatest time for it! Apparently they tried hard to get Blind Guardian out here for it but they were already booked up.

At least we got Vanishing Point + Ensiferum + Sonata Arctica sideshow in Brisbane which was amazing.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    WallieWallie
    Chief Petty Officer

by WallieWallie » Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:27 am

Evican wrote:Actually, I have gotten a lot of friends who don't listen to metal to listen to metal through introducing them to female fronted metal and once they've been shown the darkside, they find their own way to the heavier stuff. That's basically how I got into metal as well... I stumbled across Nightwish one day and then it snowballed from there! :headbanger:

The path of the darkside is a wonderful technique. Although my little sister isn't such a big metal fan...she is saved from the grasps of anything rap or dance related. :P

Evican wrote:If you get to talk to them before the show, they even play a song request or two! We got Fools Of Damnation in Victoria as one of the fans during the meet and greet asked Mark if they would play it. Luckily for him it was one of the songs that Oliver had rehearsed with them. I wanted Burn To A Cinder! Hopefully they play it on the cruise. Someone also mentioned that they might play Crystal Mountain somewhere? That would be awesome too.

Never met them personally in all those years I've been to their shows. And personally I never walk up to artists. But who knows what happens during this trip. I would like to hear Consign To Oblivion...9mins and 45seconds. :headbanger: But they played that one during the "5 Years - Consign To Oblivion"-show which was in March of this year where they played the full album from front to back and as encore some of the new songs of Design Your Universe. Burn To A Cinder is a good pick. Martyr Of The Free Word would be mine from their latest album.
    Survivor: 2011 / 2012 / 2015 / 2017 / 2018 / 2020
    Brodd
    Petty Officer

by Brodd » Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:44 am

Agent Steel N
    Amon Amarth Y x4
    Cripper Y
    Dark Tranquillity N
    Death Angel N
    Ensiferum Y x4
    Epica N
    Exodus Y x3
    Fear Factory Y
    Finntroll Y x3
    Forbidden N
    Gamma Ray Y
    Iced Earth Y
    Korpiklaani Y
    Marduk N
    Moonspell N
    Nevermore N
    Obituary N
    Rage Y
    Raven N
    Sanctuary N
    Saxon Y
    Sodom Y x3
    Sonata Arctica Y
    Swashbuckle Y
    Testament Y
    Trouble Y
    Týr Y x6
    Uli Jon Roth N
    Unleashed Y
    Witchburner N
    18/32
    "Vi kæmper kun for øl
    Vi kæmper kun for øl
    Vi kæmper kun for øl og for penge
    Og hvis vi ingen penge får
    Og ingen øl ligeså
    Så må i kæmpe kampen uden os!"
    Skål!

70K 2011, Barge to Hell, 70K 2015
    sabaton
    Petty Officer

by sabaton » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:49 am

Agent Steel N
    Amon Amarth Y
    Cripper Y
    Dark Tranquillity Y
    Death Angel Y
    Ensiferum Y
    Epica Y
    Exodus Y
    Fear Factory Y
    Finntroll Y
    Forbidden Y
    Gamma Ray N
    Iced Earth Y
    Korpiklaani Y
    Marduk Y
    Moonspell Y
    Nevermore Y
    Obituary Y
    Rage N
    Raven N
    Sabaton Y
    Sanctuary Y
    Saxon N
    Sodom N
    Sonata Arctica N
    Swashbuckle N
    Testament Y
    Trouble N
    Týr Y
    Uli Jon Roth Y
    Unleashed Y
    Witchburner N

22 out of 32
  • BierVulf
    Ensign

by BierVulf » Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:31 pm

Agent Steel N
    Amon Amarth N
    Cripper N
    Dark Tranquillity N
    Death Angel Y First and only show they ever played in vegas
    Ensiferum Y
    Epica N
    Exodus Y
    Fear Factory N
    Finntroll N
    Forbidden N
    Gamma Ray N
    Iced Earth N
    Korpiklaani N
    Marduk N
    Moonspell N
    Nevermore N
    Obituary Y
    Rage N
    Raven N
    Sanctuary N
    Saxon N
    Sodom N
    Sonata Arctica N
    Swashbuckle N
    Testament N
    Trouble Y
    Týr N
    Uli Jon Roth N
    Unleashed Y
    Witchburner N

its gonna be pretty interesting
    2011 : Cabin #3500 - Survived
    2012 : Cabin #4025 - Pending

Death Tribute / Atheist / Coroner / Opeth / Cynic / Morbid Angel / Kreator / Tankard / Vio-Lence / Hail of Bullets / Nuclear Assault / Impaled / Gojira / Heathen / Deadly Remains / Venom
  • cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:37 pm

Agent Steel N
    Amon Amarth N
    Cripper N
    Dark Tranquillity N ( Hope they play Projector tunes, but doubt they will )
    Death Angel N
    Ensiferum Y
    Epica N
    Exodus N
    Fear Factory N ( Don't really want to either )
    Finntroll N
    Forbidden N
    Gamma Ray Y
    Iced Earth Y
    Korpiklaani N
    Marduk N
    Moonspell N
    Nevermore Y ( Like 5 or six times, and that includes the show in NYC where Dane was soooo hammered he couldn't stand or sing )
    Obituary N
    Rage N
    Raven N
    Sanctuary N ( Still can't believe they are doing it )
    Saxon N
    Sodom N
    Sonata Arctica N ( Don't want to and hope I can't hear the annoying keyboards from my room )
    Swashbuckle N
    Testament N
    Trouble Y ( Once at the Brave Words and Bloody Knuckles show with Eric )
    Týr Y
    Uli Jon Roth N
    Unleashed N
    Witchburner N
    2011: Cruise Survivor
    2012: Cruise & Forum Survivor

...So was Laura beside the chieftains
    like the bright-growing ash beside the thorn-bush...
  • Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Heabymetawhunta » Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:44 pm

cycosurgeon wrote:Sonata Arctica N ( Don't want to and hope I can't hear the annoying keyboards from my room )

hahaha :lol:
    70K TONS OF METAL 2011 SURVIVOR!

2012 wishlist: Metal Inquisitor-grim reaper- Hell - OZ!
    sabaton
    Petty Officer

by sabaton » Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:51 pm

[quote="cycosurgeon"]Agent Steel N
    Amon Amarth N
    Cripper N
    Dark Tranquillity N ( Hope they play Projector tunes, but doubt they will )

I see you like the PROJECTOR album.

That was a unique album for them, Stanne has an excellent voice.

I saw him in Enschede once and he was very drunk on stage and made a fool of himself.
    But I still love him !
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:29 pm

WallieWallie wrote:The path of the darkside is a wonderful technique. Although my little sister isn't such a big metal fan...she is saved from the grasps of anything rap or dance related. :P

Never met them personally in all those years I've been to their shows. And personally I never walk up to artists. But who knows what happens during this trip. I would like to hear Consign To Oblivion...9mins and 45seconds. :headbanger: But they played that one during the "5 Years - Consign To Oblivion"-show which was in March of this year where they played the full album from front to back and as encore some of the new songs of Design Your Universe. Burn To A Cinder is a good pick. Martyr Of The Free Word would be mine from their latest album.

It definitely is! I have succeeded in turning my little sister however. Although she hasn't quite grasped Black Metal or anything of the like.

They're really down to earth, friendly and like mingling with fans... Hence why they are on this cruise as well! Because they get to interact and drink with fans.
    I would have loved to see that show! If not purely because they would have played Another Me. Martyr Of The Free Word goes off live! I only got videos of Unleashed and Tides Of Time. MOTFW was going to be the song that I videoed in Victoria but the Sugar Room didn't allow cameras to be brought in, which was very unpleasant seeing as I'd traveled 15 hours to see them. They should play it though, it is one of the most popular from the new album. I'm guessing they will also swap Tides Of Time for This Is The Time as their 'slow song'.
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    WallieWallie
    Chief Petty Officer

by WallieWallie » Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:12 pm

Evican wrote:It definitely is! I have succeeded in turning my little sister however. Although she hasn't quite grasped Black Metal or anything of the like.

LOL, last friday I went to see Heidevolk with my brother. Apparently my sister felt kinda left out as she had to work. The power of the darkside works in mysterious ways. :metalguy:

Evican wrote:They're really down to earth, friendly and like mingling with fans... Hence why they are on this cruise as well! Because they get to interact and drink with fans.

Bet they are...you can tell and I don't. ;)

Evican wrote:I would have loved to see that show! If not purely because they would have played Another Me.

I like those special shows they have. Last weekend they played a show in Belgium which contained mainly songs from The Panthom Agony. I wonder if they will play anything from The Score.

Evican wrote:MOTFW was going to be the song that I videoed in Victoria but the Sugar Room didn't allow cameras to be brought in, which was very unpleasant seeing as I'd traveled 15 hours to see them.

That's indeed a shame. Same thing with photo's. No flash or DSLR camera's. And as I switched from compact camera to a DSLR I can't be bothered to make pictures at such venues. And it always cracks me up when I see people trying to record (with overdistorted audio) a movie or take a picture (too dark) with their cellphone. :P More time to enjoy the band and :headbanger:.

I guess this would be my wishlist. :P
    Unleashed, Martyr Of The Free Word, The Obsessive Devotion, Dance Of Fate, Mother Of Light, Consign To Oblivion, Living A Lie, Illusive Consensus
    Survivor: 2011 / 2012 / 2015 / 2017 / 2018 / 2020
    zummazumma
    Petty Officer

by zummazumma » Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:38 pm

Blackguard
    Epica
    Fintroll
    Korpiklanni
    Swashbuckle
    :headbanger:
    Michaelage
    Chief Petty Officer

by Michaelage » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:18 pm

Agent Steel Y not my cup of joe
    Amon Amarth Y at least 8 times they tour a lot:D
    Cripper N
    Dark Tranquillity Y but like the older stuff better
    Death Angel Y
    Ensiferum Y
    Epica Y
    Exodus Y
    Fear Factory Y
    Finntroll Y at leat 10 times... one of my favourite bands of all time
    Forbidden N
    Gamma Ray Y
    Iced Earth Y
    Korpiklaani Y still nice for getting hammered
    Marduk Y
    Moonspell Y
    Nevermore Y
    Obituary Y
    Rage Y
    Raven Dunno can remember a mention prolly was to drunk...
    Sanctuary N
    Saxon Y
    Sodom Y i dont like 3 man bands... but this one is alright!!!
    Sonata Arctica Y at least the older heavier and way better sonata...
    Swashbuckle Y yep and going to again sue me!!!
    Testament Y
    Trouble Y
    Týr Y
    Uli Jon Roth Y
    Unleashed Y
    Witchburner N

well that was it folks... and dont ask me to publish all the bands that i have seen... that would eat way to much time from my boss... hell probably would kill me if i tried anyway...

european festivals are just to nice to skip... i do at least 2 festivals a year... and never do them from the beer garten.... its always up front... listening headbanging and trying to catch as much plectrums and drumsticks as i possibly can!!!!
  • Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Heabymetawhunta » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:10 am

Michaelage wrote:Agent Steel Y not my cup of joe
    Amon Amarth Y at least 8 times they tour a lot:D
    Cripper N
    Dark Tranquillity Y but like the older stuff better
    Death Angel Y
    Ensiferum Y
    Epica Y
    Exodus Y
    Fear Factory Y
    Finntroll Y at leat 10 times... one of my favourite bands of all time
    Forbidden N
    Gamma Ray Y
    Iced Earth Y
    Korpiklaani Y still nice for getting hammered
    Marduk Y
    Moonspell Y
    Nevermore Y
    Obituary Y
    Rage Y
    Raven Dunno can remember a mention prolly was to drunk...
    Sanctuary N
    Saxon Y
    Sodom Y i dont like 3 man bands... but this one is alright!!!
    Sonata Arctica Y at least the older heavier and way better sonata...
    Swashbuckle Y yep and going to again sue me!!!
    Testament Y
    Trouble Y
    Týr Y
    Uli Jon Roth Y
    Unleashed Y
    Witchburner N

well that was it folks... and dont ask me to publish all the bands that i have seen... that would eat way to much time from my boss... hell probably would kill me if i tried anyway...

european festivals are just to nice to skip... i do at least 2 festivals a year... and never do them from the beer garten.... its always up front... listening headbanging and trying to catch as much plectrums and drumsticks as i possibly can!!!!

i like this - i happen to have a sweat band from Stever Harris and a couple picks from Adrian and Janick, and i think my girlfriend has a few dave murray
    70K TONS OF METAL 2011 SURVIVOR!

2012 wishlist: Metal Inquisitor-grim reaper- Hell - OZ!
    The Cushion
    Wiper

by The Cushion » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:27 pm

Agent Steel N (Might check them out)
    Amon Amarth Y (3 times, and I look forward to seeing them again!)
    Blackguard Y
    Blind Guardian N (Dying to see these guys, one of my favorite all time bands)
    Cripper N
    Dark Tranquillity Y
    Death Angel N
    Ensiferum Y (Twice! Once on tour with Amon Amarth and once headlining. I FUCKING LOVE ENSIFERUM)
    Epica N
    Exodus Y
    Fear Factory N
    Finntroll Y (AMAZING SHOW! Can't wait to see them again)
    Forbidden N
    Gamma Ray N
    Iced Earth N (Definitely can't wait for these guys)
    Korpiklaani Y (Hilarious show in Vancouver on their last tour)
    Marduk N
    Moonspell N
    Nevermore N (Seeing them next weekend with Warbringer and Blackguard, though)
    Obituary N
    Rage N
    Raven N
    Sanctuary N
    Saxon N
    Sodom N
    Sonata Arctica N
    Swashbuckle Y (At the Korpiklaani show)
    Testament Y (When they toured with Judas Priest)
    Trouble N
    Týr Y (Again, Korpiklaani show)
    Uli Jon Roth N
    Unleashed N
    Witchburner N

I :shred:
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:50 am

i've seen all the bands i really care about - except sanctuary
    blind guardian, rage, gamma ray > ten times
    sonata arctica about ten times
    but i'll definitely check out some other bands, some i've seen before (ensiferum, amon) and some i haven't (iced earth...but i hate them like quite no other band ;) )
    wishlist '25:
    Axxis - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Gatekeeper - Satan - Seven Sisters - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    Stéphanie Bordin
    Oiler

by Stéphanie Bordin » Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:25 am

Agent Steel N
    Amon Amarth Y
    Blackguard N
    Blind Guardian Y (last month in Paris !!!!!!!)
    Cripper N
    Dark Tranquillity N
    Death Angel N
    Ensiferum N
    Epica Y
    Exodus N
    Fear Factory N
    Finntroll N
    Forbidden N
    Gamma Ray Y
    Iced Earth N
    Korpiklaani N
    Marduk N
    Moonspell Y
    Nevermore N
    Obituary N
    Rage N
    Raven N
    Sanctuary N
    Saxon N
    Sodom N
    Sonata Arctica Y
    Swashbuckle N
    Testament N
    Trouble N
    Týr N
    Uli Jon Roth N
    Unleashed N
    Witchburner N

:shred:
    2011 - Deck 5 - Room 5048
    2012 - Deck 4 - Room 4567
    2013 - Deck 8 - Room 8078
    Sinister Realm
    Petty Officer

by Sinister Realm » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:37 pm

Amon Amarth
    Exodus
    Fear Factory
    Iced Earth
    Sonata Arctica
    Testament
    Tyr
    Trouble (not with the new singer)

I might go to see BLind Guardian in November when they come near my area.

So I have not really seen that many of the bands.
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:40 pm

Agent Steel N
    Amon Amarth Y (old band played a fest with them)
    Blackguard Y
    Blind Guardian N
    Cripper N
    Dark Tranquillity Y (old band opened for them)
    Death Angel Y (played a fest with them)
    Ensiferum Y
    Epica N
    Exodus Y
    Fear Factory Y
    Finntroll N
    Forbidden N
    Gamma Ray N
    Iced Earth Y
    Korpiklaani N
    Marduk Y (opened for them)
    Moonspell Y (opened for them)
    Nevermore Y
    Obituary Y
    Rage N
    Raven N
    Sanctuary N
    Saxon N
    Sodom Y (played one of the metalfests same year they did)
    Sonata Arctica Y (got to open for them)
    Swashbuckle N
    Testament Y (Might be in the dozens of times LOL)
    Trouble Y (got to open for them)
    Týr N
    Uli Jon Roth N
    Unleashed Y
    Witchburner N

i've seen exactly half of them...not bad, plenty to look forward to.
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:10 pm

rhiawiz wrote:Agent Steel N
    Amon Amarth Y (old band played a fest with them)
    Blackguard Y
    Blind Guardian N
    Cripper N
    Dark Tranquillity Y (old band opened for them)
    Death Angel Y (played a fest with them)
    Ensiferum Y
    Epica N
    Exodus Y
    Fear Factory Y
    Finntroll N
    Forbidden N
    Gamma Ray N
    Iced Earth Y
    Korpiklaani N
    Marduk Y (opened for them)
    Moonspell Y (opened for them)
    Nevermore Y
    Obituary Y
    Rage N
    Raven N
    Sanctuary N
    Saxon N
    Sodom Y (played one of the metalfests same year they did)
    Sonata Arctica Y (got to open for them)
    Swashbuckle N
    Testament Y (Might be in the dozens of times LOL)
    Trouble Y (got to open for them)
    Týr N
    Uli Jon Roth N
    Unleashed Y
    Witchburner N

i've seen exactly half of them...not bad, plenty to look forward to.

Holy shit. What band are you in?
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:48 pm

Stained Class wrote:Holy shit. What band are you in?

rhiawiz wrote:
    i have been in a ton o' bands but currently play bass in a technical death metal band (currently seeking vocalist, lead guitar in the process of learning our stuff):

demos: http://www.myspace.com/aeondescent (bass)

my old gothic black metal band: http://www.myspace.com/somnusmetal (played keys, did backing vox)

my old prog power band: http://www.myspace.com/darkarena (played keys, did backing vox)
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:07 pm

Ah. Coolio!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    aphelion0
    Oiler

by aphelion0 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:10 am

Agent Steel N
    Amon Amarth N
    Cripper N
    Dark Tranquillity N
    Death Angel N
    Ensiferum N
    Epica Y
    Exodus N
    Fear Factory N
    Finntroll N
    Forbidden N
    Gamma Ray N
    Iced Earth N
    Korpiklaani N
    Marduk N
    Moonspell Y
    Nevermore N
    Obituary N
    Rage Y
    Raven N
    Sanctuary N
    Saxon N
    Sodom N
    Sonata Arctica N
    Swashbuckle N
    Testament N
    Trouble N
    Týr N
    Uli Jon Roth N
    Unleashed N
    Witchburner N

hahahahahahaha only 3 of the confirmed bands that's nice :D
    NihilVerum
    Wiper

by NihilVerum » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:36 am

Agent Steel N
    Amon Amarth Y
    Cripper N
    Dark Tranquillity Y
    Death Angel N
    Ensiferum N
    Epica N (I think...)
    Exodus Y
    Fear Factory N
    Finntroll N (soon though)
    Forbidden N
    Gamma Ray N
    Iced Earth N
    Korpiklaani N
    Marduk N
    Moonspell N
    Nevermore Y
    Obituary N
    Rage Y
    Raven N
    Sanctuary N
    Saxon N
    Sodom Y
    Sonata Arctica Y
    Swashbuckle N
    Testament Y
    Trouble N
    Týr N
    Uli Jon Roth N
    Unleashed N
    Witchburner N

77 days!! :shock:
  • Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:40 am

Agent Steel Y
    Amon Amarth Y (9 x)
    Blind Guardian Y
    Cripper Y
    Dark Tranquillity Y
    Death Angel Y (9 x)
    Ensiferum Y
    Epica Y (7 x)
    Exodus Y (11 x)
    Fear Factory Y
    Finntroll Y (12 x)
    Forbidden Y
    Gamma Ray Y
    Iced Earth Y (9 x)
    Korpiklaani Y
    Marduk Y
    Moonspell Y
    Nevermore Y (9 x)
    Obituary Y
    Rage Y
    Raven Y
    Sabaton Y (8 x)
    Sanctuary N
    Saxon Y (17 x)
    Sodom Y
    Sonata Arctica Y
    Swashbuckle Y
    Testament Y (11 x)
    Trouble Y
    Týr Y
    Uli Jon Roth N
    Unleashed Y
    Witchburner Y

:D
    Now I'm just hoping for one great band I've never seen before, Monstrosity for example.
  • gomorth
    Oiler

by gomorth » Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:13 pm

Agent Steel N
    Amon Amarth N
    Cripper N
    Dark Tranquillity N
    Death Angel N
    Ensiferum N
    Epica On an aoutograph session, so kinda
    Exodus Y
    Fear Factory N
    Finntroll Y
    Forbidden N
    Gamma Ray Y
    Iced Earth N
    Korpiklaani N
    Marduk N
    Moonspell Y
    Nevermore N
    Obituary Y
    Rage N
    Raven N
    Sanctuary N
    Saxon Y
    Sodom Y
    Sonata Arctica Y
    Swashbuckle N
    Testament Y
    Trouble N
    Týr N
    Uli Jon Roth N
    Unleashed N
    Voivod N
    Witchburner N
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:28 pm

seen VoiVod a few times!!!
    once on the nothingface tour and 3 times on the voiVod tour :shred:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
  • metalnick666
    Oiler

by metalnick666 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:37 pm

agent steel-y
    amon amarth-y
    cripper-n
    dark tranquility-y
    death angel-y
    ensiferum-y
    epica-y
    exodus-y
    fear factory-y
    fintroll-y
    forbidden-y
    gamma ray-y
    iced earth-y
    korpiklaani-y
    marduk-y
    moonspell-n
    nevermore-y
    obituary-y
    rage- n
    raven-n
    sabaton - n
    sanctuary-n
    saxon-n
    sodom-n
    sonata artica-n
    swashbuckle-y
    testament-y
    trouble-n
    tyr-y
    uli jon roth-n
    unleashed-y
    voivod - y
    witchburner-n
    sansebastian1190
    Oiler

by sansebastian1190 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:20 am

Amon Amarth Y
    Blackguard Y
    Blind Guardian Y
    Dark Tranquillity Y
    Death Angel Y
    Ensiferum Y
    Epica Y
    Exodus Y
    Fear Factory Y
    Gamma Ray Y
    Iced Earth Y
    Korpiklaani Y
    Nevermore Y
    Sonata Arctica Y (eight times, they are my favorite!!!)
    Týr N
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:12 am

sansebastian1190 wrote:Sonata Arctica Y (eight times, they are my favorite!!!)

your nickname already gave you away ;)
    wishlist '25:
    Axxis - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Gatekeeper - Satan - Seven Sisters - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    666ROY
    Oiler

by 666ROY » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:26 am

Agent Steel N
    Amon Amarth N
    Blackguard N
    Blind Guardian N
    Cripper N
    Dark Tranquillity N
    Death Angel YY
    Ensiferum N
    Epica N
    Exodus Y
    Fear Factory N
    Finntroll N
    Forbidden N
    Gamma Ray N
    Iced Earth YY
    Korpiklaani N
    Marduk N
    Moonspell N
    Nevermore N
    Obituary N
    Rage N
    Raven N
    Sabaton N
    Sanctuary N
    Saxon N
    Sodom N
    Sonata Arctica N
    Swashbuckle N
    Testament YYYY
    Trouble N
    Týr N
    Uli Jon Roth N
    Unleashed N
    Voivod YY
    Witchburner N

I have barely seen five bands from all confirmed, however I see it as an outstanding opportunity to see all the rest in a single pack.

Got my ticket and got my ride. See you there!!! :D :D :D :D :heavydrink:
    The Chase Is Better Than The Catch...

2011 - 2545
    2012 - 2037
    MHB 2455
  • Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:54 am

Now the list seems to be complete:

Saxon : 17x
    Exodus : 15x
    Finntroll : 13x
    Death Angel : 12x
    Testament : 11x
    Amon Amarth : 9x
    Destruction : 9x
    Iced Earth : 9x
    Nevermore : 9x
    Sabaton : 8x
    Epica : 7x
    Moonspell : 7x
    Blind Guardian : 5x
    Dark Tranquillity : 5x
    Fear Factory : 5x
    Rage : 5x
    Sodom : 5x
    Circle II Circle : 4x
    Ensiferum : 4x
    Forbidden : 4x
    Korpiklaani : 4x
    Sonata Arctica : 4x
    Obituary : 3x
    Raven : 3x
    Unleashed : 3x
    Cripper : 2x
    Tyr : 2x
    Agent Steel : 1x
    Gamma Ray : 1x
    Marduk : 1x
    Swashbuckle : 1x
    Trouble : 1x
    Voivod : 1x
    Sanctuary : No, but definitely going to!
    Malevolent Creation : No, but I will
    Twilight of the Gods : No, but will
    Uli Jon Roth : No, but will
    Dusk Machine : No, but seems interesting
    Witchburner : No, and probably won't
    Blackguard : No, and don't care
    abodrocc
    Petty Officer

by abodrocc » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:17 am

Only Epica and Exodus, from the 40 on the list, i think that only have been in Colombia Epica, Exodus, Korpiklaani. Also Iced Earth canceled his concert last year.
    2011 Survived cabin 2543
    2012 cabin 2585
    2013 cabin 2035
    2014 cabin 2589
    2015 cabin 2264
    2016 cabin 8607
    2017 cabin 9611
    2018 cabin 8457
    2019 cabin 8673
    2020 cabin 6659

Snailking
    Oiler

by Snailking » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:06 am

Most of them as I am listening to this stuff since 1982.

And W:O:A / H:O:A and Rock am Ring is scheduled most of the time. :shred:
  • claudio
    Crewman

by claudio » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:00 am

Only Blind Guardian and Saxon, both in 1998
    Amandroid
    Petty Officer

by Amandroid » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:11 am

Agent Steel N
    Amon Amarth Y
    Cripper N
    Dark Tranquillity Y
    Death Angel N
    Ensiferum N
    Epica N (just missed them, couldn't make the drive to the weeknight show)
    Exodus Y
    Fear Factory Y
    Finntroll N
    Forbidden Y
    Gamma Ray N
    Iced Earth Y
    Korpiklaani N
    Marduk Y
    Moonspell Y
    Nevermore Y
    Obituary Y
    Rage N
    Raven N
    Sanctuary N
    Saxon N
    Sodom Y
    Sonata Arctica Y
    Swashbuckle N
    Testament Y
    Trouble N
    Týr N
    Uli Jon Roth N
    Unleashed N
    Witchburner N

I think that's accurate. it gets a bit hard to remember sometimes, when you've been to so many shows for so many years and so many play together or seen so many bands so many times...
  • Locked 116 posts