Locked 628 posts
Day 2 Forum Fiends Breakfast Party - UPDATE Page 14
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

Re: Day 2 Forum Fools Breakfast Party

by Evican » Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:20 pm

ragnaröks_roller wrote:I'm going to take a wild guess and say this "breakfast" isn't being defined by what one consumes, and that you won't be alone in enjoying said breakfast in liquid form! Count me in, at any rate. :D

I was kind of a latecomer to this whole cruise thing, and therefore the forums, but I've been trying making up for lost time! I'd LOVE to meet up with all you inter-web personalities once we're on this thing. I believe it was Mr. Penguin himself who said in another thread that he's not exactly "Captain Extrovert". I'm in the same boat (ba-dum-CHING!) and will be making the journey solo. One nice thing about these forums is getting a head start on making some (drinking) buddies while I'm aboard.

My real name is Anika, BTW. (Pronounced with a flat "A" sound and no clear emphasis on any one syllable.) Ragnarök's Roller is my roller derby name which I default to now for screen names and stuff.

:party:

Another derby girl! Awesome! What are the leagues like in Canada?
    I'm heading to fresh meat try outs for a local team this weekend. Should be fun!
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    Captain Metal
    Ensign

by Captain Metal » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:42 pm

So, what you're trying to say, is that we'll all meet at Denny's for some Grand Slam breakfasts and be on our way to the boat? :lol:
    Vader-Dream Evil-Accept-Thrash Or Die-Evile-Brainstorm-Kalmah-Paradox-The Crown-Morgana Lefay-Gama Bomb-Hail Of Bullets-Powermad-Firewind-Hypocrisy-Iron Savior-Communic.....FOR 2015!
    metalgoddess
    Midshipman

by metalgoddess » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:25 am

SlaytanicE21 wrote:I grew up in Michigan... as a COLORADO AVALANCHE fan!!!! Imagine the hate, just imagine. :twisted:
    I walked into Hockeytown Cafe with an Avs hat on and... you ever seen those movies where someone walks into a place and the music stops and everyone turns and looks at ya? Yeah, that happened. :mrgreen:

Bwahaha! Hey, my son Tipton Donaldson got a shout out on the NHL Network on Saturday while watching the Avalanche game. He was so jazzed!

We're driving up to Vancouver, BC on Nov. 24 to see the Avs play. Always fun to be the minority. LOL :cheers:
    70K 2011 - 5062
    70K 2012 - 8568
    Barge 2012 - 6520
    70K 2014 - 8092
    70K 2015 - 7584
    70K 2017 - 6517
    70K 2018 - 6451
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Ventura<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:29 am

Captain Metal wrote:So, what you're trying to say, is that we'll all meet at Denny's for some Grand Slam breakfasts and be on our way to the boat? :lol:

Just so long as it's not the Waffle House. "Sir would you like a side of crystal meth with your waffles?" :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:03 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:Wow...

A list of 50 names in just over a day.

I'm thinking my initial calculation of 100 or so max may have been a little shy considering all the unexpected additions. This little shindig could actually end up representing nearly 10% of the passenger list! :shock:

Don't forget to invite band members ya party with on day one! :D

Rob....Please include the entire Forbidden crew:
    Russ Anderson
    Craig Locicero
    Steve Smyth
    Matt Camacho
    Mark Hernandez
    &
    Tambre Bryant

And my cabin mates (not on the Forum regularly )
    Pedro (from Portugal)
    &
    Adrienne (from Alaska)
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    ragnaröks_roller
    Chief Petty Officer

by ragnaröks_roller » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:34 am

Evican wrote:Another derby girl! Awesome! What are the leagues like in Canada?
    I'm heading to fresh meat try outs for a local team this weekend. Should be fun!

DERBY!!! :D

I hope your try-out was successful!!!! I'm excited to have another derby girl on board! There are quite a number of leagues here in Canada and derby's gaining popularity every day. I live in a medium-sized city in central/western Canada and we have a league with about 70 girls. I started last February and it's absolutely the best thing I've done for myself in years and years. I'm hoping I can squeeze my skates into my stuff to bring down for the cruise -- I just took a two week trip about a month ago and two weeks without my skates was WAY too much!
    asmegin
    Midshipman

by asmegin » Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:09 pm

Disaster Area wrote:
    Captain Metal wrote:So, what you're trying to say, is that we'll all meet at Denny's for some Grand Slam breakfasts and be on our way to the boat? :lol:

Just so long as it's not the Waffle House. "Sir would you like a side of crystal meth with your waffles?" :lol: :lol: :lol:

No ihop too, overpriced like hell!
    Cabin # 6072
    My band: www.myspace.com/colorofaum
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:08 pm

asmegin wrote:
    Disaster Area wrote:

No ihop too, overpriced like hell!

:? :? :?
    My brain's sort of doing flip flops here trying to figure out if you guys got the info mixed up or if this is just the multinational rendition of a severe Dutch derailment...

You guys DO realize don't you, that this meal gathering will be taking place on the ship on Day 2 and there will be no Denny's, Waffle/Meth House or IHOP in sight correct? :lol:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:10 pm

was starting to wonder myself
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:20 pm

Azazel101 wrote:was starting to wonder myself

ditto.....thought I missed somthin over the weekend lol
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:29 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    Disaster Area wrote:

:? :? :?
    My brain's sort of doing flip flops here trying to figure out if you guys got the info mixed up or if this is just the multinational rendition of a severe Dutch derailment...

You guys DO realize don't you, that this meal gathering will be taking place on the ship on Day 2 and there will be no Denny's, Waffle/Meth House or IHOP in sight correct? :lol:

Of course, it was just a chance to throw a white-trash Waffle House joke in there. :heavydrink:
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:04 pm

i will be sleeping to 1pm daily, except for the day we arrive in Cozumel, if that is day two.

I would like to get a dinner/mid day lunch dinner party going for a grass shack restaurant in Cozumel. Shots of Tequila and fajitas or nachos anyone?

On the Simple Man Cruise I partied until dawn every night. I was so hungover at the two ports we stopped at. Key West and got rid of my hangover doing the pub crawl. Then in Calica, Mexico I drank tequila and beer and by the time I got back to the ship I was drunk. :viking:
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:09 pm

And also- I did not stop posting here. I got a job after six months of hard searching and so my days are full and I barely get on the computer for long anymore. Work is going great, very busy.
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
  • cg138
    Petty Officer

by cg138 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:42 pm

I'll be there, granted I live beyond day one.

I'll probably get me a plain white shirt and write my forum name on it. Should make it easy for everyone to know whose ass to kick for calling them old/ a douche /a whiny douche / just plain weird (dutch).
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:50 pm

Disaster Area wrote:
    Of course, it was just a chance to throw a white-trash Waffle House joke in there. :heavydrink:

Awesome!!! :lol:

Craig...did you ever see the Tosh.0 episode about the Crystal Methodist Church?
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:18 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:And also- I did not stop posting here. I got a job after six months of hard searching and so my days are full and I barely get on the computer for long anymore. Work is going great, very busy.

Yeah, I'd pretty much gathered that. Was great to see the awesome news on facebook, both about the job and about keeping your cruise plans intact!

cg138 wrote:I'll be there, granted I live beyond day one.

I'll probably get me a plain white shirt and write my forum name on it. Should make it easy for everyone to know whose ass to kick for calling them old/ a douche /a whiny douche / just plain weird (dutch).

:lol: cool!

Captain Metal
    Ensign

by Captain Metal » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:06 am

As long as there's no Awful House involved, then you can count me in :headbanger:
    Vader-Dream Evil-Accept-Thrash Or Die-Evile-Brainstorm-Kalmah-Paradox-The Crown-Morgana Lefay-Gama Bomb-Hail Of Bullets-Powermad-Firewind-Hypocrisy-Iron Savior-Communic.....FOR 2015!
    sabaton
    Petty Officer

by sabaton » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:35 am

TOM CRUISE wrote:And also- I did not stop posting here. I got a job after six months of hard searching and so my days are full and I barely get on the computer for long anymore. Work is going great, very busy.

Congratulations with your job !!!
    Zeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Zeh » Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:46 am

Sorry for arriving late! It's Memorial Day here, and I didn't show up in the office since Friday (Holidays are great here :D)

Me and Nina will join the breakfast party for sure! Confirm our presence, please!
    Counting the days to step on the boat - 89

The pajamas are a great idea, but it can cause a confusion to people who sleep naked :?

I'll probably be there with a randomised shirt my baggage gives me. I hope it doesn't gives me any of my girl clothes! :P

Zeh
    -----------------
    Zeh
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:56 am

Not that anyone's counting (I AM)...

But just FYI, counting significant others, cabin mates and Debb's date (the entire Forbidden crew lol), we currently have 106 confirmed metalheads!!

There's 30 more on the original list of suggested attendees and if all of them were to bring a partner or friend then we just need to reserve a table for about 150 :lol:

Maybe we should contact the captain of this sailing party wagon and let him know we'll be using HIS table that morning :twisted:
    Last edited by ShoreSlayer on Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:34 am, edited 17 times in total.

Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:15 am

can we reserive johnny rockets for an hour or two?
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:35 am

Azazel101 wrote:can we reserive johnny rockets for an hour or two?

Blah! Free food goes down so much better!

Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:48 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:

And the Johnny Rox DEFINITLEY won't hold all of us.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:49 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:

And the Johnny Rox DEFINITLEY won't hold all of us.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:32 am

Hey Disaster Area,
    Saw the montage of Power Metal heroes on Jacob's facebook--nice!! Who are the hotty redheads gonna be???
    :shred:

Why are cartoon women always redheads... mmmmm redheads,,,, oops drifting off to another topic...
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:59 am

Jaimie38 wrote:Hey Disaster Area,
    Saw the montage of Power Metal heroes on Jacob's facebook--nice!! Who are the hotty redheads gonna be???

Why are cartoon women always redheads... mmmmm redheads,,,, oops drifting off to another topic...

Fixed! I just added myself and Evil Red! :D
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:04 am

Jaimie likes this..!
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Heabymetawhunta » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:15 am

TOM CRUISE wrote:i will be sleeping to 1pm daily, except for the day we arrive in Cozumel, if that is day two.

I would like to get a dinner/mid day lunch dinner party going for a grass shack restaurant in Cozumel. Shots of Tequila and fajitas or nachos anyone?

On the Simple Man Cruise I partied until dawn every night. I was so hungover at the two ports we stopped at. Key West and got rid of my hangover doing the pub crawl. Then in Calica, Mexico I drank tequila and beer and by the time I got back to the ship I was drunk. :viking:

i wanna party with you :heavydrink:
    70K TONS OF METAL 2011 SURVIVOR!

2012 wishlist: Metal Inquisitor-grim reaper- Hell - OZ!
    Evil Red
    Midshipman

by Evil Red » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:14 pm

Goddess of Metal wrote:
    Jaimie38 wrote:Hey Disaster Area,

Fixed! I just added myself and Evil Red! :D

Too bad it's about power metal though... :mrgreen:
    I made the Devil do it.
    grimmy82
    Petty Officer

by grimmy82 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:35 pm

I'm in but you better come knock on my door ShoreSlayer. I has a laziness. :lol:
    Manowar wrote:Come here! REMOOOOOOOOOOVE YOUR GARMENTS!

DragonLordJones wrote:judge no 2

oh by the way I'm partially blind so I hope they come in braille :cheers: :lol:
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:35 pm

hahaha.

It's the only genre that would be fitting for He Man and the Masters of the Universe...
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:22 pm

grimmy82 wrote:I'm in but you better come knock on my door ShoreSlayer. I has a laziness. :lol:

Deal!

One thing though, our previous arrangement involving roofies and kidnappings is no longer on the table.

It would appear that our latest sicko stalker friend, MADDA, has utterly out-creeped me on that front ten fold in just a few short posts :shock:

I'll just write the creep metal songs that inspire him/her towards greater heights of :?

jassiak
    Crewman

by jassiak » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:36 am

Count us in beauty (my fiance - monika) :metalguy: and the beast - (myself - Rado) :viking: ...easy to figure out who we are :)
    I can see clearly now, a painful vision indeed
    An attack on hallowed ground, from high above
    Alien to us, the species known as man
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:50 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    grimmy82 wrote:I'm in but you better come knock on my door ShoreSlayer. I has a laziness. :lol:

Deal!

One thing though, our previous arrangement involving roofies and kidnappings is no longer on the table.

It would appear that our latest sicko stalker friend, MADDA, has utterly out-creeped me on that front ten fold in just a few short posts :shock:

I'll just write the creep metal songs that inspire him/her towards greater heights of :?

Geeeez, no kidding Rob....I feel rather violated lmao.....protect us Wise Penguin!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:04 am

debborah1 wrote:....protect us Wise Penguin!

Be warned!!

I shall construct walls of French toast, cut trenches filled with syrup and launch soft boiled eggs from atop ramparts of pancakes!!

None shall intrude upon the Deliciousness of Death!!

Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:48 am

what about scrammbled eggs? :evil:
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015
    counting down to 70.000 tons of metal 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:02 am

It's really all about the bacon cavalry in instances like this..
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:10 am

viathyn wrote:It's really all about the bacon cavalry in instances like this..

metalgoddess
    Midshipman

by metalgoddess » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:36 am

DragonLordJones wrote:
    viathyn wrote:It's really all about the bacon cavalry in instances like this..

Nice, guys! I LOVE BACON!!! My breakfast food of choice!

Me cooking a pound of bacon over a campfire this summer.

Bacon, two over easy eggs and mimosas! Yummy!

70K 2011 - 5062
    70K 2012 - 8568
    Barge 2012 - 6520
    70K 2014 - 8092
    70K 2015 - 7584
    70K 2017 - 6517
    70K 2018 - 6451
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:48 am