Locked 203 posts
rumored bands ...who do we all have?
  • User avatar
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2230
    Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:33 pm
    Location: Mayville, Wisconsin

    rumored bands ...who do we all have?

    by DragonLordJones » Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:00 am

    Voivod
    Turisas
    Mercyful Fate
    Cradle of Filth
    Symphony X

    leaving 1 slot ........ who am I missing ? :cheers: :givebeer:

    edited ....... links to these rumors would be nice . not forum wish list but actual leaks or confirmations ;)
    Last edited by DragonLordJones on Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • User avatar
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 4412
    Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:52 pm
    Location: switzerland

    Re: rumored bands ...who do we all have?

    by last_candle » Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:03 am

    opeth and kamelot were mentioned a lot
    latter seems to be quite likely, opeth might just be the wish of a lot of us (but they're coming anyway ;) )
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
  • User avatar
    Stained Class
    Commander
    Posts: 9589
    Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:53 am
    Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

    Re: rumored bands ...who do we all have?

    by Stained Class » Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:07 am

    Lots of talk about Turisas, and since they are on tour with CoF, it lends itself well to the rumours. Kamelot I have my doubts about as the singer is still sick, Opeth would be nice but I don't think any solid rumours have arisen.
    9 time cruiser

    I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

    I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • User avatar
    audrey
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 214
    Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:59 pm
    Location: Acton, Ontario CANADA
    Contact:

    Re: rumored bands ...who do we all have?

    by audrey » Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:27 am

    I'm thinking Heidevolk and Turisas for sure!
    AlestormHail of Bullets/Asphyx/11th HourTurisasDark FortressDying FetusVomitoryHeidevolkArkonaDeeds of FleshImmortalAura NoirKalmahInsomniumWarbringerHoly GrailHavokEvileAnthraxMoonsorrowAmorphisUnleash The ArchersTriptykonThyrfingStormlordSatyriconPrimordialNaglfarEntombedWintersunEnslavedAbortedLeaves EyesPrimal FearManegarmVreidKampfar
  • User avatar
    Ecliptica
    Ensign
    Posts: 1431
    Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:35 pm

    Re: rumored bands ...who do we all have?

    by Ecliptica » Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:34 am

    Symphony X is another big rumor as per Warrel Dane in Nevermore, I believe.

    EDIT: Even if Kamelot doesn't play, I wouldn't be surprised if they're on the boat anyway as "fans".
  • cg138
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 237
    Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:43 pm
    Location: Pompano Beach, FL

    Re: rumored bands ...who do we all have?

    by cg138 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:36 am

    Ecliptica wrote: as per Warrel Dane in Nevermore, I believe.


    Two of his bands are playing.... I would imagine he'll be on board.
  • User avatar
    Ecliptica
    Ensign
    Posts: 1431
    Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:35 pm

    Re: rumored bands ...who do we all have?

    by Ecliptica » Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:48 am

    cg138 wrote:
    Ecliptica wrote: as per Warrel Dane in Nevermore, I believe.


    Two of his bands are playing.... I would imagine he'll be on board.



    No, I meant that Warrel Dane was the one who leaked the Symphony X announcement after a show a few weeks ago =P
  • cg138
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 237
    Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:43 pm
    Location: Pompano Beach, FL

    Re: rumored bands ...who do we all have?

    by cg138 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:50 am

    Ecliptica wrote:
    cg138 wrote:
    Ecliptica wrote: as per Warrel Dane in Nevermore, I believe.


    Two of his bands are playing.... I would imagine he'll be on board.



    No, I meant that Warrel Dane was the one who leaked the Symphony X announcement after a show a few weeks ago =P


    Oh man. I'm an idiot for failing to note the "as per".

    I quoted you saying it, too. Mega fail.
  • User avatar
    Stained Class
    Commander
    Posts: 9589
    Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:53 am
    Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

    Re: rumored bands ...who do we all have?

    by Stained Class » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:44 am

    How could i forget. DEMONS AND WIZARDS. I have a hard time beleiving that Hansi and Jon won't at least do a couple songs together if not a full set, they probably just haven't announced it so that it wouldn't displace another band from getting onbroad. (see that <- I said onbroad).
    If those are 5 of the last 6 spots maybe we actually can expect a big headliner! Am I the only one still really hoping for an Iron Maiden announcement? Keep the faith, it can still happen. :headbanger: :headbanger:
    9 time cruiser

    I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

    I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • User avatar
    Captain Metal
    Ensign
    Posts: 1268
    Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:34 am
    Location: Oakland Park, FL

    Re: rumored bands ...who do we all have?

    by Captain Metal » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:26 pm

    Some of the above mentioned seem highly unlikely, such as Mercyful Fate and Maiden. King hasn't done anything with Fate in the past decade, so if he's gonna show up, then it's gonna be with his own band. As for Maiden, well I think that's a bit far reaching in this case. I don't think all of those guys would want to be in that situation for several days (Nicko sure, but I can't be sure about the rest).

    Now, I am also of the opinion that there will be some kind of Demons and Wizards performance. Honestly, I think it'd be ridiculous NOT to do it, under the circumstances. At this point, I think I'm done guessing, and simply waiting to see what's left.
    Vader-Dream Evil-Accept-Thrash Or Die-Evile-Brainstorm-Kalmah-Paradox-The Crown-Morgana Lefay-Gama Bomb-Hail Of Bullets-Powermad-Firewind-Hypocrisy-Iron Savior-Communic.....FOR 2015!
  • User avatar
    Stained Class
    Commander
    Posts: 9589
    Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:53 am
    Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

    Re: rumored bands ...who do we all have?

    by Stained Class » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:31 pm

    I wasn't saying that Maiden was an actual rumour, but I wouldn't be surprised if we a headliner thats bigger than anyone thats been announced yet (Megadeth maybe?). As for mercyful fate I've never heard of them so I have nothing to say about that :oops:
    I really hope they smarten up and do a full Demon's and Wizard's set, that would make my life complete.
    9 time cruiser

    I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

    I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • User avatar
    Captain Metal
    Ensign
    Posts: 1268
    Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:34 am
    Location: Oakland Park, FL

    Re: rumored bands ...who do we all have?

    by Captain Metal » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:44 pm

    You've never heard of Mercyful Fate? Really? Wow, now that is something.

    Well, if you like King Diamond at all, then this is where he came from. Many classic albums to be heard, like Don't Break The Oath and Melissa, so go check them out. I'm sure many others here would agree :beerhorns:

    I still think Halford is a possible candidate for headliner
    Vader-Dream Evil-Accept-Thrash Or Die-Evile-Brainstorm-Kalmah-Paradox-The Crown-Morgana Lefay-Gama Bomb-Hail Of Bullets-Powermad-Firewind-Hypocrisy-Iron Savior-Communic.....FOR 2015!
  • User avatar
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain
    Posts: 11115
    Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
    Location: Vancouver, BC
    Contact:

    Re: rumored bands ...who do we all have?

    by ShoreSlayer » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:49 pm

    Captain Metal wrote:I still think Halford is a possible candidate for headliner

    Considering Slash is opening for Ozzy in the U.S. during January and February, I'm now even more inclined to agree with this particular hunch.
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

    :boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • User avatar
    Captain Metal
    Ensign
    Posts: 1268
    Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:34 am
    Location: Oakland Park, FL

    Re: rumored bands ...who do we all have?

    by Captain Metal » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:50 pm

    Exactly :twisted:
    Vader-Dream Evil-Accept-Thrash Or Die-Evile-Brainstorm-Kalmah-Paradox-The Crown-Morgana Lefay-Gama Bomb-Hail Of Bullets-Powermad-Firewind-Hypocrisy-Iron Savior-Communic.....FOR 2015!
  • User avatar
    Element0s
    Midshipman
    Posts: 713
    Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:33 pm
    Location: Edmonton, AB
    Contact:

    Re: rumored bands ...who do we all have?

    by Element0s » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:05 pm

    Captain Metal wrote:Some of the above mentioned seem highly unlikely, such as Mercyful Fate and Maiden. King hasn't done anything with Fate in the past decade, so if he's gonna show up, then it's gonna be with his own band. As for Maiden, well I think that's a bit far reaching in this case. I don't think all of those guys would want to be in that situation for several days (Nicko sure, but I can't be sure about the rest).

    Now, I am also of the opinion that there will be some kind of Demons and Wizards performance. Honestly, I think it'd be ridiculous NOT to do it, under the circumstances. At this point, I think I'm done guessing, and simply waiting to see what's left.
    To be fair, both Blind Guardian and Iced Earth played high-ranking slots at Wacken 2007, but I didn't hear anything about Demons & Wizards stuff being performed. There is always hope though!

    I'd like to see Kamelot with Michael Erikson (Circus Maximus) on vocals, like they did for Prog-Power fest this year! That would be phenomenal!
    SAMANDRIEL:
    Female-Fronted Melodic Power Metal

    GATEKEEPER:
    Epic Heavy/Doom Metal
  • User avatar
    Stained Class
    Commander
    Posts: 9589
    Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:53 am
    Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

    Re: rumored bands ...who do we all have?

    by Stained Class » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:08 pm

    I read something about that, they were going to tour with him then cancelled, and the prog power was just a one-off show more or less for him to be satisfied. I suppose it's possible though, it would be wicked to see Kamelot either way (especially since their original tour completely skipped western canada :evil: )
    The Halford argument seems pretty good, that was be awesome to see on the cruise!
    9 time cruiser

    I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

    I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • User avatar
    Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1642
    Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:38 am
    Location: North Hollywood CA

    Re: rumored bands ...who do we all have?

    by Heabymetawhunta » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:04 pm

    On the 70000tons of metal twitter page, all the bands that follow them are on the cruise, except for "the thick of it all"


    ?????
    70K TONS OF METAL 2011 SURVIVOR!

    2012 wishlist: Metal Inquisitor-grim reaper- Hell - OZ!
  • MitchTheMetalhead
    Crewman
    Posts: 74
    Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:43 pm

    Re: rumored bands ...who do we all have?

    by MitchTheMetalhead » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:28 pm

    Captain Metal wrote: To be fair, both Blind Guardian and Iced Earth played high-ranking slots at Wacken 2007, but I didn't hear anything about Demons & Wizards stuff being performed. There is always hope though!


    From FAQ
    How many gigs will each band be playing?
    Most bands on board will be performing two scheduled shows and who knows what other jam sessions might arise?

    If this is not a direct referance to Demons and Wizards im going to have to kill the fucker that raised my hopes :twisted:

    P.S> IF Maiden is announced and We get to meet them then my life would then be complete... and I would have to promptly commit suicide after the voyage as to not marr the rest of it :P
    Edmonton Alberta Canada
    Cabin 2182 Section H
  • User avatar
    Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1642
    Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:38 am
    Location: North Hollywood CA

    Re: rumored bands ...who do we all have?

    by Heabymetawhunta » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:30 pm

    MitchTheMetalhead wrote:
    Captain Metal wrote: To be fair, both Blind Guardian and Iced Earth played high-ranking slots at Wacken 2007, but I didn't hear anything about Demons & Wizards stuff being performed. There is always hope though!


    From FAQ
    How many gigs will each band be playing?
    Most bands on board will be performing two scheduled shows and who knows what other jam sessions might arise?

    If this is not a direct referance to Demons and Wizards im going to have to kill the fucker that raised my hopes :twisted:

    P.S> IF Maiden is announced and We get to meet them then my life would then be complete... and I would have to promptly commit suicide after the voyage as to not marr the rest of it :P



    no, then your going to hunt down clive and paul'dianno - then do as you please. :lol:
    70K TONS OF METAL 2011 SURVIVOR!

    2012 wishlist: Metal Inquisitor-grim reaper- Hell - OZ!
  • User avatar
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2569
    Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:00 pm
    Location: Bakersfield<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth
    Contact:

    Re: rumored bands ...who do we all have?

    by Disaster Area » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:44 pm

    Heabymetawhunta wrote:On the 70000tons of metal twitter page, all the bands that follow them are on the cruise, except for "the thick of it all"


    ?????


    their myspace has them as an "unsigned Band" from Vancouver. Betting they are just following because they are interested or maybe paying guests. SURELY and unsigned act would not get one of the last precious sluts, err slots. Oh, gave them a quick listen, sounded to me a bit like Layne staley sitting in with Nickelback...
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

    11,12,14,15,16, noshow 2017
  • User avatar
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 4412
    Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:52 pm
    Location: switzerland

    Re: rumored bands ...who do we all have?

    by last_candle » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:55 pm

    Element0s wrote:
    Captain Metal wrote:Some of the above mentioned seem highly unlikely, such as Mercyful Fate and Maiden. King hasn't done anything with Fate in the past decade, so if he's gonna show up, then it's gonna be with his own band. As for Maiden, well I think that's a bit far reaching in this case. I don't think all of those guys would want to be in that situation for several days (Nicko sure, but I can't be sure about the rest).
    Now, I am also of the opinion that there will be some kind of Demons and Wizards performance. Honestly, I think it'd be ridiculous NOT to do it, under the circumstances. At this point, I think I'm done guessing, and simply waiting to see what's left.
    To be fair, both Blind Guardian and Iced Earth played high-ranking slots at Wacken 2007, but I didn't hear anything about Demons & Wizards stuff being performed. There is always hope though!
    I'd like to see Kamelot with Michael Erikson (Circus Maximus) on vocals, like they did for Prog-Power fest this year! That would be phenomenal!

    the most you can hope for is hansi showing up during a IE show performing one D&W song, two tops

    ...and the kamelot/erikson solution would be welcome
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
  • User avatar
    Daenerys
    Midshipman
    Posts: 793
    Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 7:42 am
    Location: Clearwater/Tampa, Florida

    Re: rumored bands ...who do we all have?

    by Daenerys » Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:13 pm

    I'd like to see Kamelot with Michael Erikson (Circus Maximus) on vocals, like they did for Prog-Power fest this year! That would be phenomenal!


    It was indeed phenomenal :) For the short amount of time he had to prepare, he did a great job. They had some sound issues though and royally screwed up Ghost Opera :? Michael seems super nice too, stayed for the second day of the show and wandered around the crowd all night taking pictures and bumming around with fans :beerwink:
    I want what we've never had!

    Hypocrisy-Ihsahn-Primordial-GrandMagus-Powerwolf-Myrath-Hell-Opeth-Borknagar-Leprous-SteelPanther-Voyager
  • User avatar
    WizardBeast
    Captain
    Posts: 11951
    Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 4:11 pm
    Location: Denver, CO
    Contact:

    Re: rumored bands ...who do we all have?

    by WizardBeast » Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:33 pm

    I have been hoping and dreaming for Devin since i bought the tickets in May....it doesn't look too likely I guess? I don't know why his tour had to skip Denver, he would draw very well here. Anyway he's up in my top 5 favorite metal musicians ever and maybe I can hold onto a little shred of hope.....DEVIN!
    2019 wishlist: Jon Oliva / Savatage, Ihsahn, Soen, Gojira, Jorn, Atheist, Emperor, Madder Mortem, Gorguts, Devin Townsend, Be'lakor, Shining, Bal Sagoth, Isole, Eleventh Hour, Daylight Dies, Luciferion, Alarum, Rivers of Nihil
  • User avatar
    sabaton
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 259
    Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:12 pm

    Re: rumored bands ...who do we all have?

    by sabaton » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:21 pm

    rhiawiz wrote:I have been hoping and dreaming for Devin since i bought the tickets in May....it doesn't look too likely I guess? I don't know why his tour had to skip Denver, he would draw very well here. Anyway he's up in my top 5 favorite metal musicians ever and maybe I can hold onto a little shred of hope.....DEVIN!



    Of course DEVIN will be part of the show !

    But still I hope but don`t believe that TILO will be there with LACRIMOSA
  • User avatar
    cowboy71
    Commander
    Posts: 7076
    Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:52 pm
    Location: Brisbane, Australia
    Contact:

    Re: rumored bands ...who do we all have?

    by cowboy71 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:06 pm

    Disaster Area wrote:
    Heabymetawhunta wrote:On the 70000tons of metal twitter page, all the bands that follow them are on the cruise, except for "the thick of it all"


    ?????


    their myspace has them as an "unsigned Band" from Vancouver. Betting they are just following because they are interested or maybe paying guests. SURELY and unsigned act would not get one of the last precious sluts, err slots. Oh, gave them a quick listen, sounded to me a bit like Layne staley sitting in with Nickelback...


    One of their band members did the voice-over for the 70000 Tons promo ;)

    http://www.bravewords.com/news/131201
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
  • User avatar
    Metal Heart
    Crewman
    Posts: 93
    Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 5:34 pm
    Location: Santa Cruz CALIFORNIA

    Re: rumored bands ...who do we all have?

    by Metal Heart » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:31 pm

    god damn will they just announce the other bands already
  • User avatar
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain
    Posts: 11115
    Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
    Location: Vancouver, BC
    Contact:

    Re: rumored bands ...who do we all have?

    by ShoreSlayer » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:46 pm

    cowboy71 wrote:
    Disaster Area wrote:
    Heabymetawhunta wrote:On the 70000tons of metal twitter page, all the bands that follow them are on the cruise, except for "the thick of it all"


    ?????


    their myspace has them as an "unsigned Band" from Vancouver. Betting they are just following because they are interested or maybe paying guests. SURELY and unsigned act would not get one of the last precious sluts, err slots. Oh, gave them a quick listen, sounded to me a bit like Layne staley sitting in with Nickelback...


    One of their band members did the voice-over for the 70000 Tons promo ;)

    http://www.bravewords.com/news/131201

    I think you've got the wrong band cowboy...

    TheThickOfIt did not have a band member involved in the promo, Duskmachine did.

    Also, TTOI sucks donkeydick, Duskmachine kicks it
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

    :boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • User avatar
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2569
    Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:00 pm
    Location: Bakersfield<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth
    Contact:

    Re: rumored bands ...who do we all have?

    by Disaster Area » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:51 pm

    you're both right, apparently the Bass player plays in Thick of shit AND Duskmachine
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

    11,12,14,15,16, noshow 2017
  • User avatar
    cowboy71
    Commander
    Posts: 7076
    Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:52 pm
    Location: Brisbane, Australia
    Contact:

    Re: rumored bands ...who do we all have?

    by cowboy71 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:52 pm

    Oi! Don't tell me I'm wrong! I'm NEVER wrong!!

    Did you read the article???

    "DUSKMACHINE / ex-ANNIHILATOR bassist Russ bergquist has checked in with the following update:"

    ...

    "I have also been playing with a band here in Vancouver called THE THICK OF IT. "
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
  • User avatar
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2230
    Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:33 pm
    Location: Mayville, Wisconsin

    Re: rumored bands ...who do we all have?

    by DragonLordJones » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:56 pm

    so is duskmachine (mystery band) suppose to be one of the 40 or is this a special treat ie band 41
  • User avatar
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain
    Posts: 11115
    Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
    Location: Vancouver, BC
    Contact:

    Re: rumored bands ...who do we all have?

    by ShoreSlayer » Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:02 pm

    cowboy71 wrote:Oi! Don't tell me I'm wrong! I'm NEVER wrong!!

    ShoreSlayer wrote:I think you've got the wrong band cowboy...

    I respectfully request you direct your attention to the big bolded word :P
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

    :boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • User avatar
    cowboy71
    Commander
    Posts: 7076
    Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:52 pm
    Location: Brisbane, Australia
    Contact:

    Re: rumored bands ...who do we all have?

    by cowboy71 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:08 pm

    Heheheeheeee :)

    No probs penguin :D :givebeer:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
  • User avatar
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 4412
    Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:52 pm
    Location: switzerland

    Re: rumored bands ...who do we all have?

    by last_candle » Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:52 pm

    DragonLordJones wrote:so is duskmachine (mystery band) suppose to be one of the 40 or is this a special treat ie band 41

    how can they be a special treat? ;)

    nonono, i'm not complaining - i only care about the bands i like and not those i don't

    np: duskmachine - the maker's death (on youtube)
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
  • User avatar
    kramww
    Oiler
    Posts: 44
    Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:33 am
    Location: Philadelphia, PA

    Re: rumored bands ...who do we all have?

    by kramww » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:27 am

    Fingers crossed for The Metal God & Metal Queen: Halford and Doro!
  • User avatar
    MADDA
    Crewman
    Posts: 70
    Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:14 am
    Location: HOLLYWOOD, BIOTCH
    Contact:

    Re: rumored bands ...who do we all have?

    by MADDA » Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:46 pm

    I WOULD SHIT MYSELF IF OPETH PLAYED THIS!!!
  • User avatar
    Malaka
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2955
    Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:07 pm
    Location: Phoenix, AZ

    Re: rumored bands ...who do we all have?

    by Malaka » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:24 pm

    MADDA wrote:I WOULD SHIT MYSELF IF OPETH PLAYED THIS!!!


    You and I both... I would probably puke from excitement upon boarding. :mrgreen:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
  • User avatar
    aphelion0
    Oiler
    Posts: 43
    Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:11 am
    Location: Mexico DF, Mexico City

    Re: rumored bands ...who do we all have?

    by aphelion0 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:00 pm

    SlaytanicE21 wrote:
    MADDA wrote:I WOULD SHIT MYSELF IF OPETH PLAYED THIS!!!


    You and I both... I would probably puke from excitement upon boarding. :mrgreen:


    hahahaha I will bring some extra pants for you both and I!!!!

    OPETH must play!!!!! :deathmetal:

    OPETH!! OPETH!! OPETH!! OPETH!! OPETH!! OPETH!! OPETH!! OPETH!! OPETH!! OPETH!!
  • User avatar
    Laura
    Commander
    Posts: 5880
    Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 7:28 am
    Location: cloud 9 chicago
    Contact:

    Re: rumored bands ...who do we all have?

    by Laura » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:09 pm

    did somebody say........
    OPETH?

    OPETHOPETHOPETHOPETHOPETHOPETHOPETHOPETH OPETHOPETHOPETHOPETHOPETHOPETHOPETHOPETH
    OPETHOPETHOPETHOPETHOPETHOPETHOPETHOPETH
    OPETHOPETHOPETHOPETHOPETHOPETHOPETHOPETH
    OPETHOPETHOPETHOPETHOPETHOPETHOPETHOPETH

    I hopeth for Opeth :headbanger:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
  • User avatar
    aphelion0
    Oiler
    Posts: 43
    Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:11 am
    Location: Mexico DF, Mexico City

    Re: rumored bands ...who do we all have?

    by aphelion0 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:13 pm

    hahaha just in case that nobody said this:

    OPETH!! OPETH!! OPETH!! OPETH!! OPETH!! OPETH!! OPETH!! OPETH!! OPETH!! OPETH!! OPETH!! OPETH!! OPETH!! OPETH!! OPETH!! OPETH!! OPETH!! OPETH!! OPETH!! OPETH!! OPETH!! OPETH!! OPETH!! OPETH!! OPETH!! OPETH!! OPETH!! OPETH!! OPETH!! OPETH!! OPETH!! OPETH!! OPETH!! OPETH!! OPETH!! OPETH!! OPETH!! OPETH!! OPETH!! OPETH!! OPETH!! OPETH!! OPETH!! OPETH!! OPETH!! OPETH!! OPETH!! OPETH!! OPETH!! OPETH!!
  • User avatar
    Malaka
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2955
    Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:07 pm
    Location: Phoenix, AZ

    Re: rumored bands ...who do we all have?

    by Malaka » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:15 pm

    Since they've done the Chronology Tours and Blackwater Park in it's entirety... I think it would be fitting for them to perform Morningrise on its 15th Anniversary in 2011. And Still Life. And Orchid. And Deliverance. And My Arms, Your Hearse. And Ghost... okay, I'm getting carried away. :lol:

    :death:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
  • Locked 203 posts

    Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 42 guests