Locked 46 posts
Post Party REVEALED!
    Captain Metal
    Ensign

Post Party REVEALED!

by Captain Metal » Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:50 pm

Yes, I finally have something for you all to chew on. Namely the Post Apocalyptic Party! :headbanger:

For those that have been asking, the venue for these events is the CULTURE ROOM http://www.cultureroom.net

Located at: 3045 N Federal Hwy
    Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306
    (954)564-1074
    Last edited by Captain Metal on Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Vader-Dream Evil-Accept-Thrash Or Die-Evile-Brainstorm-Kalmah-Paradox-The Crown-Morgana Lefay-Gama Bomb-Hail Of Bullets-Powermad-Firewind-Hypocrisy-Iron Savior-Communic.....FOR 2015!
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

Re: Post Party REVEALED!

by ShoreSlayer » Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:05 pm

WTG man! That's great!

Due to my flight times, I won't be able to attend but I'll have you all and Testament on my mind all the way home :D :headbanger:

Very cool!
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Captain Metal
    Ensign

by Captain Metal » Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:08 pm

Well that sucks. We'll all have an extra drink just for you...MetalWrath may have 3 :lol:
    Vader-Dream Evil-Accept-Thrash Or Die-Evile-Brainstorm-Kalmah-Paradox-The Crown-Morgana Lefay-Gama Bomb-Hail Of Bullets-Powermad-Firewind-Hypocrisy-Iron Savior-Communic.....FOR 2015!
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:53 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:Due to my flight times, I won't be able to attend but I'll have you all and Testament on my mind all the way home :D :headbanger:

+1
    (maybe not all the way home ;) )
    wishlist '25:
    Axxis - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Gatekeeper - Satan - Seven Sisters - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:26 am

That would be great if it was a little closer to miami beach!
    like 40 miles away from the general area :evil:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:46 am

Crap! I'm flying out that day. Have fun all of you that can make it. :evil:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Heabymetawhunta » Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:56 pm

mooyagi wrote:Crap! I'm flying out that day. Have fun all of you that can make it. :evil:

me too!!

how about somethign for the sunday before the cruise?! :cheers:
    70K TONS OF METAL 2011 SURVIVOR!

2012 wishlist: Metal Inquisitor-grim reaper- Hell - OZ!
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:57 pm

I am leaving Sunday in the afternoon, so I should be able to attend and then they can pour me onto my seat on the plane
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:58 pm

Fort Lauderdale? Well I might not make it out after all as I am staying in Hialeah
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
    Tobbe
    Chief Petty Officer

by Tobbe » Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:08 pm

I'm more interested in the pre-party since I'm leaving the States on Friday afternoon. I'm staying in Palm Beach a couple of days before the cruise, so Saturday or Sunday would be great for me.
    D.U.I.
    Crewman

by D.U.I. » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:24 pm

Captain Metal wrote:Yes, I finally have something for you all to chew on. Namely the 70000 Tons Of Metal Post Apocalyptic Party! :headbanger:

More details about the rest of the lineup and the PRE Party info are soon forthcoming, so stay tuned right here and I'll let you know.

For those that have been asking, the venue for these events is the CULTURE ROOM http://www.cultureroom.net

(954)564-1074

THAT`S IT Captain Metal :metalguy: :headbanger: :shred: :beerhorns:

In Germany we say to things happend positiv like that "GEILOMAT" !

We have rent a car after the cruise , yeah :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:
    *We would like to make a clone out of Tom Araya`s hair, Ronny James Dio`s bone and Mikael Akerfeldt`s spit ! So we `ll got the voice of Walhalla !
    That`s possible on Deck 3 ! Cabin #3525
    Captain Metal
    Ensign

by Captain Metal » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:33 pm

With the exception of those that already booked their flights back home before this, there seems like a bit of complaining about the location. Considering that none of you live here, let me clear something up for you. There are honestly no venues properly equipped or, more importantly, WILLING to set something like this up in Miami (or Miami Beach? HA, not likely). If it's honestly such a big deal to travel a few extra miles after you already came here from the other side of the Earth or the other side of the country even, then that's your loss.

I do my part in this for the local Metalheads as much as to add a little extra fun for you fellow cruisers. I wish all this could've been resolved a bit sooner, so some of you could plan accordingly (with flights and such), but tis' the nature of the business sometimes. I should have word on the PRE party soon, which it seems more of you will be able to attend, so hopefully you'll be excited about that as well.

Scott, if you're staying in Hialeah, then I can very likely hook you up with a ride, if you can't set up something on your own. Let me know.
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:39 pm

phooey! Sounds great but won't be able to make it - I guess I'll just have to get my Testament fix on the cruise ;)
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
  • cg138
    Petty Officer

by cg138 » Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:30 pm

Captain Metal wrote:With the exception of those that already booked their flights back home before this, there seems like a bit of complaining about the location. Considering that none of you live here, let me clear something up for you. There are honestly no venues properly equipped or, more importantly, WILLING to set something like this up in Miami (or Miami Beach? HA, not likely). If it's honestly such a big deal to travel a few extra miles after you already came here from the other side of the Earth or the other side of the country even, then that's your loss.

I do my part in this for the local Metalheads as much as to add a little extra fun for you fellow cruisers. I wish all this could've been resolved a bit sooner, so some of you could plan accordingly (with flights and such), but tis' the nature of the business sometimes. I should have word on the PRE party soon, which it seems more of you will be able to attend, so hopefully you'll be excited about that as well.

Scott, if you're staying in Hialeah, then I can very likely hook you up with a ride, if you can't set up something on your own. Let me know.

Fuck that, dude. As a local, I can assure you all that the culture room is the best venue for metal around. Hands fucking down.

Big thanks for getting this set up, man!
    asmegin
    Midshipman

by asmegin » Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:35 pm

I live in dallas tx, and every show that I go has always been either a 30 minute drive or a 1 hr drive. Making the drive to Ft Lauderdale seems like a sinch. However, I'll be waiting for the pre party as that I'm more interested.

Nonetheless, great job captain metal!
    Cabin # 6072
    My band: www.myspace.com/colorofaum
  • someone123
    Oiler

by someone123 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:02 am

Captain Metal wrote:I should have word on the PRE party soon, which it seems more of you will be able to attend, so hopefully you'll be excited about that as well.

All Scandinavian metal night?! I hope so...
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:09 am

Captain Metal wrote:Yes, I finally have something for you all to chew on. Namely the 70000 Tons Of Metal Post Apocalyptic Party! :headbanger:

More details about the rest of the lineup and the PRE Party info are soon forthcoming, so stay tuned right here and I'll let you know.

(954)564-1074

Good job Donn!...That was well worth the wait.....I know its not that easy to set these things up somtimes....(as Forbidden's manager says.....its kinda like herding cats) I have a flight leaving on the 28th.....m gonna look into changing it for this....Thanks again Donn....You ROCK
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    treznin
    Oiler

by treznin » Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:02 pm

Wow! Awesome! Thanks for setting this up! I will DEFINITELY be there!
    Captain Metal
    Ensign

by Captain Metal » Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:38 pm

I can't take all the credit, but I do my part. As for an all Scandinavian night, unless the bands are willing to play for cheap, then I don't see that happening.

However, you never know if one of them might pop up...
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:27 pm

Awesome! Unfortunately I am flying out on the Saturday so I can't attend.

Have a great time though!
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:13 am

As several mentioned in this thread (Rob, Laura, etc). I am unable to attend this after all. After 2 months at my new job, I switched jobs already and now work closer to home for Premera Blue Cross. I started Weds. and just yesterday threw the "pre planned vacation" at them and they approved it. I had not purchased my flight tix yet. I snapped the airfare last night. So everything is set, the cruise is paid for, airfare and the hotel and stuff.. But I will be departing Miami at 1:30pm on the 29th. (Saturday). So hopefully the show is smashing. It would be 100 percent more inticing if it was actually Friday the 28th and that would feel like a real pre party because we kept the party going continually........ Have fun all that attend. Maybe next time
    Captain Metal
    Ensign

by Captain Metal » Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:28 pm

Well there was a bit of back and forth about it being either Friday or Saturday, but Testament ending up wanting to do it on Saturday, so that was that.
    sabaton
    Petty Officer

by sabaton » Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:43 pm

Captain Metal wrote:Well there was a bit of back and forth about it being either Friday or Saturday, but Testament ending up wanting to do it on Saturday, so that was that.

Great job!!! We want to be part of this!!!!!
    But do we have to get tickets or something like that? O.k., we're on the cruise also, but we don't want to miss this party neather!
    Let us know please , and you can sign these two dutchies in! :metalguy:
  • Disco
    Midshipman

by Disco » Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:12 pm

Well I go home the sunday after the cruise. I have a morning flight too so I don't know if I'll be able to make it to the post party.
    Melloboat - 2008
    70k Tons - 2011
    70k Tons - 2013
    70k Tons - 2018
    MADDA
    Crewman

by MADDA » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:26 pm

SOOOO I won't be going because i could not pay the other half of the ticket and its to much stress trying to make the 1346 dollars in 3 days sooooo im passing on the cruise.....but ill be flying to miami still to chill at this party and the so cal pre party
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:17 pm

MADDA wrote:SOOOO I won't be going because i could not pay the other half of the ticket and its to much stress trying to make the 1346 dollars in 3 days sooooo im passing on the cruise.....but ill be flying to miami still to chill at this party and the so cal pre party

That's too bad--have you maybe tried to get a cabinmate? Seems like there are lots of people wishing to get on board with existing customers.

Hope this works out for you!!
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:18 pm

MADDA wrote:SOOOO I won't be going because i could not pay the other half of the ticket and its to much stress trying to make the 1346 dollars in 3 days sooooo im passing on the cruise.....but ill be flying to miami still to chill at this party and the so cal pre party

That sucks. I guess we will just have to party extra hard at the SoCal preparty.
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • garom
    Wiper

by garom » Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:38 am

very cool!!!

I'm flyign back to Spain on the 30th so, if noting happens, I'll be catching for a 3rd time Testament in 1 week :o :shred:
    If crap was gold, your posts are really worth.
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:02 am

Jaimie38 wrote:

That's too bad--have you maybe tried to get a cabinmate? Seems like there are lots of people wishing to get on board with existing customers.
    Hope this works out for you!!

+1 (or if I've got two votes: +2)
    wishlist '25:
    Axxis - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Gatekeeper - Satan - Seven Sisters - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
  • Bolt_Thrower
    Petty Officer

by Bolt_Thrower » Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:37 am

With Testament doing 3 shows in a week, I hope they find time to dust off my favorite Testament song of all time--RAGING WATERS--at least once. How fitting would that be?
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:17 am

Bolt_Thrower wrote:How fitting would that be?

The DEVIL'S TRIANGLE!!!
    . . :headbanger:
    :headbanger: :headbanger:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • Bolt_Thrower
    Petty Officer

by Bolt_Thrower » Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:18 am

NICE!
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:35 am

Take out a loan, it will be worth it :headbanger:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:53 am

What happened to all the money for the cruise that you randomly made in one night in November??????? Did you spend it on somthing else?
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    thekurgen
    Oiler

by thekurgen » Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:08 am

debborah1 wrote:

What happened to all the money for the cruise that you randomly made in one night in November??????? Did you spend it on somthing else?

Black jack and hookers I bet.
    Insomnium/Bolt Thrower/Grand Magus/Demons & Wizards/Equilibrium/Gamma Ray/Dream Evil/Avantasia/Steel Panther/Wuthering Heights/Firewind/Running Wild/Wintersun/Finntroll/Striker/Kalmah/Brymir/Amon Amarth/CoC/Baroness/Graveyard/Blind Guardian/The Sword
    asmegin
    Midshipman

by asmegin » Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:36 pm

Sooooooo, the pre party? Whats the news on that?
    Cabin # 6072
    My band: www.myspace.com/colorofaum
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:39 pm

asmegin wrote:Sooooooo, the pre party? Whats the news on that?

what about my hotel room?

(an NO, this is NOT an exclusive, personal invitation for you David)
    wishlist '25:
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:55 pm

last_candle wrote:

what about my hotel room?

(an NO, this is NOT an exclusive, personal invitation for you David)

sure as hell sounds like it to me!!! :cheers:
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:58 pm

Donn is working on itf.....all I know is that it will be at the CULTURE ROOM
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
  • Tomasz
    Crewman

by Tomasz » Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:32 pm

sorry for coming across pesimistic but I don't think the timing is right for the cruise participants, so I hope that the locals show their support, pre-party on Sunday might be another story
    I appreciate your efforts
Locked 46 posts