Done! You are #128
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • Loki
    Oiler

Re: FORUM FAMILY ROLL CALL!!!

by Loki » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:39 pm

#129 & 130 Sean & Cheri from Frisco, TX in Cabin 5539. Flying in Jan 24th bright and early from Tampa as I'm competing in the Raw Unity Powerlifting Meet in Tampa Jan 23rd. Can't wait!
    5539 - 2011
    5539 - 2012
    \m/\m/
  • Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Heabymetawhunta » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:40 pm

Loki wrote:#129 & 130 Sean & Cheri from Frisco, TX in Cabin 5539. Flying in Jan 24th bright and early from Tampa as I'm competing in the Raw Unity Powerlifting Meet in Tampa Jan 23rd. Can't wait!

please tell me your a powermetal fan and not on kevins side :shock:
    70K TONS OF METAL 2011 SURVIVOR!

2012 wishlist: Metal Inquisitor-grim reaper- Hell - OZ!
  • Loki
    Oiler

by Loki » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:48 pm

I'm assuming Kevin is a fan of black, death, doom metal and the likes and if so I'm right with him. :beerhorns:
    5539 - 2011
    5539 - 2012
    \m/\m/
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Ventura<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:49 pm

Loki wrote:I'm assuming Kevin is a fan of black, death, doom metal and the likes and if so I'm right with him. :beerhorns:

god, now there is one on the same deck as me...
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:52 pm

Disaster Area wrote:
    Loki wrote:I'm assuming Kevin is a fan of black, death, doom metal and the likes and if so I'm right with him. :beerhorns:

god, now there is one on the same deck as me...

h ahahahaaaa....there goes the neighborhood!!!!
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:55 pm

Yes, and so am I, soundcurve, slaytanic.... there aren't too many of us.... we also like some of the shit that grooves, brutal, pounding, etc. :deathmetal: :deathmetal: :deathmetal: :shred: :shred: :shred:

Chimaira/Meshuggah/Sybreed/TheAgonist/HoodedMenace/SwallowtheSun/MyDyingBride/HumanAbstract/HeavenShallBurn/Whitechapel/Goatwhore/Mnemic/CradleofFilth/ArchEnemy/CannibalCorpse/AftertheBurial/Witchery/Opeth/Katatonia/Chthonic/Behemoth/InFlames
  • Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Heabymetawhunta » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:56 pm

ALRIGHT COOL SO THAT MAKES 3 OF US ON THE BOAT (sorry craig, he powerlifts so im his side) :lol:
    70K TONS OF METAL 2011 SURVIVOR!

2012 wishlist: Metal Inquisitor-grim reaper- Hell - OZ!
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:58 pm

Sorry, forgot you Heaby.....

Heaby, Loki, Kevin, me, Slay, Sound.... at least 6 and there are more I'm sure, just forget who... oh... Mooyagi.. that would be 7.. there are some more... forget everyone's tastes... plenty more... Evican would be 8... sorry, rambling on now.. :viking:

Chimaira/Meshuggah/Sybreed/TheAgonist/HoodedMenace/SwallowtheSun/MyDyingBride/HumanAbstract/HeavenShallBurn/Whitechapel/Goatwhore/Mnemic/CradleofFilth/ArchEnemy/CannibalCorpse/AftertheBurial/Witchery/Opeth/Katatonia/Chthonic/Behemoth/InFlames
  • 1tribe1
    Oiler

by 1tribe1 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:59 pm

Flying in to F.L. on the 22nd Staying in Miami at The Newport Beach Resort for 2 nights. Then on the 5th deck for the Metal Cruise. Have only lurked the shadows of this board a couple times.
    Troy Rice
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:00 pm

Heabymetawhunta wrote:

ALRIGHT COOL SO THAT MAKES 3 OF US ON THE BOAT (sorry craig, he powerlifts so im his side) :lol:

YEP!!!.....you cant argue with a Hard Core, Powerlifting, Power Metalhead.....
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:02 pm

1tribe1 wrote:Flying in to F.L. on the 22nd Staying in Miami at The Newport Beach Resort for 2 nights. Then on the 5th deck for the Metal Cruise. Have only lurked the shadows of this board a couple times.
    Troy Rice

Gotta be the only one(s) on the boat from WYOMING! They actually allow Metal in Wyoming? (please do not bring Dick Cheney along). Cabin 5589 here. :heavydrink:
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
  • Loki
    Oiler

by Loki » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:36 pm

Ktulured55 wrote:
    Yes, and so am I, soundcurve, slaytanic.... there aren't too many of us.... we also like some of the shit that grooves, brutal, pounding, etc. :deathmetal: :deathmetal: :deathmetal: :shred: :shred: :shred:

Right on. I'm sure you've been to MDF being form Maryland and all. I've been twice and have my ticket for this year. Last two gigs I saw were Crowbar and Eyehategod back to back weekends so ya, I likes the groove too.

I figured there's be a faction forming. haha.
    5539 - 2011
    5539 - 2012
    \m/\m/
    AlabastRDisastR
    Petty Officer

by AlabastRDisastR » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:41 pm

Loki wrote:
    Ktulured55 wrote:

Right on. I'm sure you've been to MDF being form Maryland and all. I've been twice and have my ticket for this year. Last two gigs I saw were Crowbar and Eyehategod back to back weekends so ya, I likes the groove too.

The way things are going, it seems, there's going to be a line drawn down the middle of the ship. :lol:
    D E C K 6
    swaggerprance
    Oiler

by swaggerprance » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:36 pm

#131 & #132: Heather and Max from Costa Mesa (Orange County), CA. Staying at the Marriott Biscayne Bay. We are on the 5th deck. :beerwink:
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:39 pm

swaggerprance wrote:#131 & #132: Heather and Max from Costa Mesa (Orange County), CA. Staying at the Marriott Biscayne Bay. We are on the 5th deck. :beerwink:

we're in 5589 and from Bakersfield. Check the SoCal Pre-party thread viewtopic.php?f=7&t=820, looks like a few of us will be there

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    swaggerprance
    Oiler

by swaggerprance » Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:44 pm

Disaster Area wrote:
    swaggerprance wrote:#131 & #132: Heather and Max from Costa Mesa (Orange County), CA. Staying at the Marriott Biscayne Bay. We are on the 5th deck. :beerwink:

we're in 5589 and from Bakersfield. Check the SoCal Pre-party thread viewtopic.php?f=7&t=820, looks like a few of us will be there

We really wanted to go to that, but are flying out on the 21st. Maybe pre-party in Miami?
  • 1tribe1
    Oiler

by 1tribe1 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:27 pm

Gotta be the only one(s) on the boat from WYOMING! They actually allow Metal in Wyoming? (please do not bring Dick Cheney along). Cabin 5589 here.

Laugh it up....Ha ha! Originally from Michigan. Moved to Wyoming couple years ago to hunt Cheney down. I think he is still in a disclosed location.
    Believe it or not, Cheyenne Wy. has a decent Metal scene, plus close to Denver!

5534 here. With my friends from Michigan. lol'
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:29 pm

Loki wrote:
    Ktulured55 wrote:

I actually have not been to MDF yet... I plan on going this year.. practically in my backyard.... lots of death and grindcore... I am more into death than grindcore though... like shit like Chimaira, Log, some thrashy, black, doom.

Right now I'm listening to a band called 'Droid'. Solid, brutal metal with good chugging. \m/

metalheadtop
    Petty Officer

by metalheadtop » Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:38 pm

Witch Bear wrote:I was not actually hibernating. I decided to take some English courses at the local learning annex, as I realized it inhibited some of my spell casting on a verbal and written level. As I live in an area where human literacy is not the highest priority, I was actually the only student in the class. After the initial shock of my appearance, the teacher quickly got over it once she realized I actually came to learn and not eat her pancreas, delicious as they are. Unfortunately, this only lasted for about 5 weeks as I was eventually spotted by another member of the faculty, who over reacted and summoned the authorities. This turned into an unfortunate melee that ended up destroying half the school building due to a botched teleportation spell on my part. I do believe those officers are still stranded on Ducie Island, so I hope they do not eat the fish.

I have devoted the rest of my time in perfecting a transmogrification spell I had discovered some time ago. I will now be able to blend in with you humans without notice. However, I can at any time revert to my true form and eat your kidneys should you piss me off. Also, Dino and Swashbuckle guy are hereby advised to always stay behind me at the buffet or I may send them to Ducie island too, without their legs.

How are you Debborah?

Ducie Island is looking nice this time of the year.
    You do need to watch those tricky teleportation spells. Keep an eye out for inverted reality bounce back.
    Survived 70000tons of Metal 2011
    Survived 2012
    BARGE TO HELL
    70000tons 2013
    70,000 tons 2014
    154,000tons 2015
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:25 pm

More SoCal people! Join us for the preparty at the Rainbow http://www.70000tons.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=820

A couple of us are also going to see Angra/Sepultura in Anaheim on the 13th.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:30 pm

mooyagi wrote:

More SoCal people! Join us for the preparty at the Rainbow http://www.70000tons.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=820

I informed them already while your sorry ass was slaving at work. Designing evil weapons of mass destruction no doubt... Anyway, they're leaving on the 21st, so no dice...

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:36 pm

Disaster Area wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

I informed them already while your sorry ass was slaving at work. Designing evil weapons of mass destruction no doubt... Anyway, they're leaving on the 21st, so no dice...

D'oh!
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • dog
    Wiper

by dog » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:28 am

here is a real lurker, 2nd post....

# 133 hagen
    # 134 stephan

flying nonstop from frankfurt (germany) to miami on jan 16th

:beerhorns:
    Metal is FOREVEEEEEEEEEEEEER
    Pero
    Petty Officer

by Pero » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:40 am

#?

I AM NOT A NUMBER, I'M A FREE MAN!

Peter, Slovenia, Europe...flying in to Miami from Italy on Jan 20th, then drinking all across Florida till the start of the festival
    2011 - 5535
    2012 - 5527
    2013 - 2513
    2014 - 2039
    2015 - 9675
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:32 am

Pero wrote:#136

I AM NOT A NUMBER, I'M A FREE MAN on a numbered list

Peter, Slovenia, Europe...flying in to Miami from Italy on Jan 20th, then drinking all across Florida till the start of the festival

fixed :lol:

Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:20 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    JP1 wrote:count me in!

Done! You are #128

I'm pretty sure he was already #126.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:09 am

Witch Bear wrote:I was not actually hibernating. I decided to take some English courses at the local learning annex, as I realized it inhibited some of my spell casting on a verbal and written level. As I live in an area where human literacy is not the highest priority, I was actually the only student in the class. After the initial shock of my appearance, the teacher quickly got over it once she realized I actually came to learn and not eat her pancreas, delicious as they are. Unfortunately, this only lasted for about 5 weeks as I was eventually spotted by another member of the faculty, who over reacted and summoned the authorities. This turned into an unfortunate melee that ended up destroying half the school building due to a botched teleportation spell on my part. I do believe those officers are still stranded on Ducie Island, so I hope they do not eat the fish.

I have devoted the rest of my time in perfecting a transmogrification spell I had discovered some time ago. I will now be able to blend in with you humans without notice. However, I can at any time revert to my true form and eat your kidneys should you piss me off. Also, Dino and Swashbuckle guy are hereby advised to always stay behind me at the buffet or I may send them to Ducie island too, without their legs.

How are you Debborah?

WEll glad to see you are still gonna join us on the ship you big lovable ball of fur......I'll be sure to stay out of your way at the chow line ;)
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:30 am

Stained Class wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:
    JP1 wrote:count me in!

Done! You are #128

I'm pretty sure he was already #126.

Begging to differ sir...

Zirconia was #126 and WitchBear was #127

Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:51 am

Sorry, 123. Cmon penguin get this organized!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:55 am

Stained Class wrote:Sorry, 123. Cmon penguin get this organized!

Well, this IS Debb's thing after all so if anyone should be stamping off numbers....

But yes, very good eye sir! I saw 'count me in' for the Alberta thing as 'count me in' for this thing and added one too many so... umm...

Who's next? :?

Ties
    Oiler

by Ties » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:01 am

Sisterk4 wrote:#102 SisterK4 (Kerstin) flying from Frankfurt - Germany - arriving on Jan. 22

and

#103 Ogier (Dieter) doing the same

and staying on floor 6.

Cool, we're on the same flight!!

#n+1 Anna
    #n+2 Ties

from Frankfurt, Germany, staying on deck 10 (I just noticed that our cabin seems to be right below the pool stage --> metal all night!!!) :headbanger:
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:12 am

Ties wrote:
    Sisterk4 wrote:#102 SisterK4 (Kerstin) flying from Frankfurt - Germany - arriving on Jan. 22

and

#103 Ogier (Dieter) doing the same

and staying on floor 6.

Cool, we're on the same flight!!

#137+1 Anna
    #138+2 Ties

from Frankfurt, Germany, staying on deck 10 (I just noticed that our cabin seems to be right below the pool stage --> metal all night!!!) :headbanger:

.....fixed....continue................(and welcome abroad!!!!I wanna hang out by your cabin too!!)
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
  • NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:19 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:Sorry, 123. Cmon penguin get this organized!

Well, this IS Debb's thing after all so if anyone should be stamping off numbers....

But yes, very good eye sir! I saw 'count me in' for the Alberta thing as 'count me in' for this thing and added one too many so... umm...

Who's next? :?

Now now penguin, enough of this. You're only bumping your posts which qualifies as a "Classic Debb maneuver". You know you can be more creative :mrgreen:
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
    2017/2018 Hockeyagi Champion
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:21 am

......I have absolutely no idea what you're implying sir......humpffff!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    uli_borowka
    Oiler

by uli_borowka » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:09 pm

As I see some guys are bringing out their music influences, so we will do too....but please don`t count us, we´re already counted as #72, 73,74,75... :roll:

So, we´re on deck 6 and we are two Thrash-Headz (SODOM and Metallica rulez), one Power-Metal girl and one "I hear everything but I love Metal-Partys" guy (he prefers Metal, but Metallica is the hardest stuff for him at all)..... :cheers:

I think a good mix....... :givebeer:
    OUTBREAK OF BEER......sorry, mean EVIL....:-)
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:36 pm

uli_borowka wrote:As I see some guys are bringing out their music influences, so we will do too....but please don`t count us, we´re already counted as #72, 73,74,75... :roll:

So, we´re on deck 6 and we are two Thrash-Headz (SODOM and Metallica rulez), one Power-Metal girl and one "I hear everything but I love Metal-Partys" guy (he prefers Metal, but Metallica is the hardest stuff for him at all)..... :cheers:

I think a good mix....... :givebeer:

dECK 6 FOR THE WIN!!!....THRASH ON!.....actually it looks as if you have a nice little variety in your cabin!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    uli_borowka
    Oiler

by uli_borowka » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:01 pm

OK, have to say that we three guys are in one cabin, the girl got a cabin for her own.......we snore heavy loud.... :lol:

Thrash Metal Gentleman... :lol: :lol: :lol:
    OUTBREAK OF BEER......sorry, mean EVIL....:-)
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:26 pm

Haven't posted here yet!

I believe the numbering is up to...

#139 Dallas

Flying in from Brisbane, Queensland (Australia)

Staying up in the rarified atmosphere of Deck 10 :headbanger:
    Last edited by cowboy71 on Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:31 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Staying up in the rarified atmosphere of Deck 10

I think the only other things up there are the radar mast and seagulls...

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
Post Reply 328 posts