Updating my list again -- this time with more of a priority-type thing.
My problem is that, if there's a band I want to see, I have a hard time NOT seeing both sets. That being said, there's a lot of bands I want to check out so I'm going to need to prioritize here. This is super compartmentalized, but it'll help me in the long run.
Bands I Will Definitely See Both Sets -- Non-Negotiable
1. Kamelot (10/10)
2. Orphaned Land (10/10)
3. Alestorm (10/10)
Bands I Will Definitely See Both Sets Unless One Of The Top Three Is Playing
4. Hammerfall (9.75/10)
5. Therion (9.75/10)
6. Eluveitie (9/10)
Bands I Will Definitely See One Set
7. Virgin Steele (9/10)
8. Moonsorrow (9.5/10 -- probably one of my favorite bands announced, to be honest, not sure why I have a hard time putting them up top in the non-negotiables; do want to catch other bands I haven't seen before though).
9. Nightwish (7.5/10)
10. Riot (8/10)
11. Tristania (7.5/10)
12. Children of Bodom (6/10; I'll get dragged to this one by my cabinmate; it's her favorite band)
Bands I'll Probably Catch One Set If It Doesn't Conflict (Very, Very Unlikely)
13. In Extremo (7/10)
14. Amorphis (pre-1995 my favorite band, now I can't stand them -- 5/10)
15. Crowbar (2/10; not a fan, but we're both from New Orleans; would rather drink with them than watch them play though)
16. Stratovarius (7/10, depending on what they play)
17. Grave Digger (5/10)
18. Tankard (4/10)
Bands I Don't Give Two Shits About
Cannibal Corpse (2/10)
Channel Zero (1/10)
Dark Funeral (1/10)
God Dethroned (4/10)
My Dying Bride (3/10)
Overkill (5/10; we'll see, could move up to 'possible one set')
Pestilence (still haven't listened to)
Pretty Maids (6/10, don't care enough to see 'em though)
Samael (1/10; listened to a bunch of their stuff and hate them more every time, hahaha)
Whiplash (0/10; worst band I've ever heard)
Resident Folk Metal Nerd.
70K 2K14 = No go.
Next metal festival? Rockstad Falun 2014.