Post Reply 327 posts
Thank all you sailors onbroad once again!
  • AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: Thank all you sailors onbroad once again!

by AlaskaRachel » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:55 pm

Neck-Wrecker wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:
    Neck-Wrecker wrote:Thanks for a great time!

My neck is surprisingly not sore. Tons of wonderful memories.

See you next year, no doubt about it

I'm pretty sure I saw you several times but wasn't sure if it was you :oops:

I feel the same about you! I honestly had a really hard time finding forumites. I didn't get one sucessful nap in all cruise so I only made it to Karaoke sparingly (which is where I assume everyone was)

I wore a black kilt on the third day with a Rotting Christ shirt. I also tend to headbang a lot by myself :)

If i could figure out how to share pictures of things on the forum i would (other than using a URL)

I think I saw you....I had a hard time finding forumites too. A lot of the time I would see a forumite but they were preoccupied and I didn't want to interrupt. No big deal, I met most of the top 20 posters though. I ALMOST didn't meet Debb, but then I saw a huge-breasted shirtless blond woman at karaoke the very last night. So I ran up and said hi :lol:
    AntonioRJ
    Crewman

by AntonioRJ » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:12 pm

Thanks Andy for this incredible experience!!!Hope to meet u all next year...
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:40 pm

I met a very significant number of forumites... and those I didn't must have been hiding. I figured by wearing my DrinkMoxie shirts the 1st 2 days that I'd be fairly obvious. I started posting all the pics on FaceBook... hopefully they'll all be up SOON
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    pablov8
    Midshipman

by pablov8 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:19 am

Oh Andy one more thing... Now be ready for the next whining season from us until 2013!!!! SOON!!!!!
    70K 2012: Cabin 4023 survivor
    70K 2013: Cabin 2587 survivor
    70K 2014: Cabin 2521 survivor
    70K 2016: Cabin 6369 survivor
    Tobbe
    Chief Petty Officer

by Tobbe » Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:04 am

Thanks to everyone.
    Ingrid
    Petty Officer

by Ingrid » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:41 am

It was my first cruise and I had a BLAST. It was fucking awesome!! :smoking:
    www.metal-exposure.com
  • EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:42 am

Thanks to the UMC crew. Every time I saw them, they were running around and looking a bit flustered. So I didn't want to bother them.

It was wonderful meeting everyone, and surprising to not run into some people that I was looking for. Also, my apologies to anyone that I met very briefly, or to whom I said I was coming right back and didn't make it. I wasn't blowing anyone off. Just torn in so many directions (and drinking).
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    Eternity
    Petty Officer

by Eternity » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:20 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:I met a very significant number of forumites... and those I didn't must have been hiding. I figured by wearing my DrinkMoxie shirts the 1st 2 days that I'd be fairly obvious. I started posting all the pics on FaceBook... hopefully they'll all be up SOON

I only saw the Moxie shirt once, on the first day. But I didn't make it up the stairs fast enough to say hi.

This year, I must get in shape so that I may catch up with more people I see out of the corner of my eye.

Also, Neck-Wrecker, I am in the same boat as Kate. I think I saw you a bunch of times but I wasn't sure if it was you. Were you hanging out with MadameLePink a lot? If so, I apologize for not saying hello. If not, she's got a friend who could pass for you quite well :shock:
    Non-Repeat Wishlist: Apocalyptica, Cellador, Gloryhammer, Haggard, Mortemia, Northern Kings, Powerglove, Rhapsody/Of Fire, Sirenia, Tarot, The Unguided, Van Canto, Viathyn, Violet Sun, Wintersun
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:30 am

70,000 TONS OF THANKS ANDY!!
    2012 WAS A BLAST!
    THANKS FOR ALL YOUR CREW'S HARD WORK!!.....MUAH!

ME ON THE LEFT.....ANDY, BLAKE, ALLISON, ETC;...ON RIGHT :D
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:32 am

debborah1 wrote:70,000 TONS OF THANKS ANDY!!
    2012 WAS A BLAST!

Looks like Andy, Blake and Allison are motorboating you :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:33 am

mooyagi wrote:
    2012 WAS A BLAST!

EXACTLY WHAT I GOT FROM YOU AS SOON AS I STEPPED INTO THE PRE-PARTY!!......WINNING!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:38 am

debborah1 wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    2012 WAS A BLAST!

EXACTLY WHAT I GOT FROM YOU AS SOON AS I STEPPED INTO THE PRE-PARTY!!......WINNING!

How else was I supposed to greet you? ;)
    I should get around to updating my signature
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:39 am

No other way ...EVER, Ryan!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    stoverkill
    Midshipman

by stoverkill » Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:13 pm

Neck-Wrecker wrote:If i could figure out how to share pictures of things on the forum i would (other than using a URL)

Dude, you need to join the facebook group specifically designed for sharing our photos... here's the link

http://www.facebook.com/groups/145778725479625/

if you have trouble, joining, PM me and we'll get you added
    13 time survivor
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:05 pm

debborah1 wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    2012 WAS A BLAST!

I never got to grab your boobs :cry: :cry: :cry:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:06 pm

Neck-Wrecker wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:
    Neck-Wrecker wrote:Thanks for a great time!

My neck is surprisingly not sore. Tons of wonderful memories.

See you next year, no doubt about it

I'm pretty sure I saw you several times but wasn't sure if it was you :oops:

I feel the same about you! I honestly had a really hard time finding forumites. I didn't get one sucessful nap in all cruise so I only made it to Karaoke sparingly (which is where I assume everyone was)

Next time I'll just ask if it's you :D.
  • STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:50 pm

I had a great time, great people, great weather,great bands,great cruise! :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred:
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    ZnIpE !
    Wiper

by ZnIpE ! » Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:39 pm

Crew (RC and UMC):
    Thank you for your tireless effort, so that I may go nuts and bang my head with no thought of consecuences for an entire week ! !
    Sorry bout the Piano, hope it can be celaned out - eventually. . Good news though: we had the time of our lifes playing the 2012 international flip-cup championships, around 10 nations represented throughout the game.

Cruisers:
    Thanks for good times, nice chats, shot rounds, sing-a-longs and the likes. Thank you all for not hitting me after I bullrushed/wrestled/jumped on or tackled you.
    Thanks for roaring cheers when i faced impossible odds during the belly flop contest, really moving. The guy in the man-kini really wanted that third place, gotta give him that ;)

Maybe we'll see each other again!

Anyone going to MetalCamp, Masters of Rock, Rockstad:Falun, or Tuska in the EU this summer - feel free to hit me up if you want to join in with our larger groups camping and pillaging together. There might be more festivals on my list too, as summer draws near.

Rock on \m/
    Viking Lord and Professional drunkard, will entertain for beer.

Face: http://www.facebook.com/Zn1pE
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:28 pm

Eternity wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:I met a very significant number of forumites... and those I didn't must have been hiding. I figured by wearing my DrinkMoxie shirts the 1st 2 days that I'd be fairly obvious. I started posting all the pics on FaceBook... hopefully they'll all be up SOON

I only saw the Moxie shirt once, on the first day. But I didn't make it up the stairs fast enough to say hi.

This year, I must get in shape so that I may catch up with more people I see out of the corner of my eye.

Also, Neck-Wrecker, I am in the same boat as Kate. I think I saw you a bunch of times but I wasn't sure if it was you. Were you hanging out with MadameLePink a lot? If so, I apologize for not saying hello. If not, she's got a friend who could pass for you quite well :shock:

you saw MadameLePink with her husband Uncle Soda (very nice guy!) also with them a lot was Memnoch, one of the happiest dudes I've EVER met
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    Eternity
    Petty Officer

by Eternity » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:20 am

That's true, I did recognize Memnoch. Every time I did a crowd of people got in the way. Wasn't meant to be... next time perhaps.
    Non-Repeat Wishlist: Apocalyptica, Cellador, Gloryhammer, Haggard, Mortemia, Northern Kings, Powerglove, Rhapsody/Of Fire, Sirenia, Tarot, The Unguided, Van Canto, Viathyn, Violet Sun, Wintersun
    kcanja14
    Crewman

by kcanja14 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:37 pm

Thanks Andy! Was such a wonderful time. I had so much fun meeting you all- Can't wait till next year!
    2012/13/14: Survivor

Wishlist: -Alestorm-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ayreon-/-Bolt.Thrower-/-Devin.Townsend.Project-/-Equilibrium-/-Firewind-/-Powerwolf-/-Rhapsody.Of.Fire-/-Snowy.Shaw-/-Striker-/-Tarot-/-Therion-/-Unleash.The.Archers-/-Wintersun
    Uncle Soda
    Petty Officer

by Uncle Soda » Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:59 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    Eternity wrote:

you saw MadameLePink with her husband Uncle Soda (very nice guy!) also with them a lot was Memnoch, one of the happiest dudes I've EVER met

Hahaha, i love that description of Memnoch. Not only is he happy. He's contagious :bangers:
    Drinks at the Twilight Tavern. Pays with Tokens of Time.

wishlist: Ensiferum, Die Apokalyptischen Reiter, Heidevolk, Chthonic, Entombed, Finntroll, Heavy Metal Perse, Powerwolf, Primordial, Grand Magus, Monster Magnet
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:01 pm

Uncle Soda wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:you saw MadameLePink with her husband Uncle Soda (very nice guy!) also with them a lot was Memnoch, one of the happiest dudes I've EVER met

Hahaha, i love that description of Memnoch. Not only is he happy. He's contagious :bangers:

I know! i wish i could have hung out with Memnoch more!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:31 pm

Skwizgar wrote:This was my first cruise with you, and it won't be my last. Thanks for a great time.

My first time as well, and I can say it definitely won't be my last! I had such a great time! Dunno when I'll be back again, but I'll be back for sure.
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
  • Digimortal
    Chief Petty Officer

by Digimortal » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:54 pm

It was an awesome week and it was nice talking to you Andy!
    Survivor of:
    2011: Cabin 6526
    2012: Cabin 4051
    2013: Cabin 2525
    2014: Cabin 3015
    2015: Cabin 8687
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:22 pm

My neck was sore twice on the cruise, After Cannibal Corpse and Overkill on pool deck. I was trying to headbang line Corpsegrinder. BIG MISTAKE. That guy has the neck of 2 linebackers. LOL
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
  • Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:55 pm

It really was a constant high. So many great bands, so many cool people... I thought that it wouldn't be possible to equal the first edition, and though that is true for the line-up, the experience was perhaps even more intensive. EPIC!
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:33 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:My neck was sore twice on the cruise, After Cannibal Corpse and Overkill on pool deck. I was trying to headbang line Corpsegrinder. BIG MISTAKE. That guy has the neck of 2 linebackers. LOL

My neck was pretty damn sore Wednesday and Thursday morning, thankfully what made up for it was A) Spa date with Rachael for massages (even though I fell asleep about 10 minutes into it, I felt great after!) and B) I had one of the best cabin mates ever, Valentin gave me a ton of neck massages :cool:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:00 am

vikingbitch wrote:
    TOM CRUISE wrote:My neck was sore twice on the cruise, After Cannibal Corpse and Overkill on pool deck. I was trying to headbang line Corpsegrinder. BIG MISTAKE. That guy has the neck of 2 linebackers. LOL

My neck was pretty damn sore Wednesday and Thursday morning, thankfully what made up for it was A) Spa date with Rachael for massages (even though I fell asleep about 10 minutes into it, I felt great after!) and B) I had one of the best cabin mates ever, Valentin gave me a ton of neck massages :cool:

yes I am a pretty good cabin mate too, gave plenty of massages but I needed one !! I should have snuck away and just got one. :beerhorns:
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:36 am

Welp, since I've been doing fuckall for the past few days, it's time to play catchup on the broads!

As everyone else has done, I too wanted to pass along my thanks to the Skipper and his crew. Another great cruise, more great times had and great memories created.
    It was also great to meet many of you. There were many of you that I did not get to meet, or perhaps didn't even realize who you were, but there's always next year!
    13-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    AeonianSorrow-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Arð-/-Avantasia-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Clouds-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Godthrymm-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Konvent-/-Krypts-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-LightFieldReverie-/-Loss-/-TheManEatingTree-/-MarianasRest-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Primordial-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-Sojourner-/-Strigoi-/-TempleOfVoid-/-TombOfFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-Winterfylleth-/-WoeUntoMe-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-/-Wormwood

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-Candlemass-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kampfar-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonsorow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-NovembersDoom-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-Thyrfing-/-Tiamat-/-Vreid
    neroni
    Wiper

by neroni » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:44 pm

gnoff wrote:My cabin mate wants to go next year, I will investigate the possibility to take no pay time off, it's too good not to go!

It was nice to meet you! ;)

Thanks to UMC and all other people onboard!

P.D. I hope Allison got paid per Miles...
    :death:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:40 pm

gnoff wrote:My cabin mate wants to go next year, I will investigate the possibility to take no pay time off, it's too good not to go!

yay! i'll bring the cold medicine and the ice packs! :viking: :viking:
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:15 pm

I would like to extend my sincerest THANK YOUS to all of the UMC crew and their Skipper. ;-)
    Thank you all for providing such a unique and memorable experience for my second year. I was very glad to see the pool deck and stage improvements. Still ranks as the best concert venue idea and place to see any type of band. \m/(><)\m/
    Thanks again.
    :viking:
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:43 pm

I never got to grab your boobs :cry: :cry: :cry:
    Aw Kate!....You'll just have to grab them twice next time I see you! :boobs: :headbanger:
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:02 pm

debborah1 wrote:I never got to grab your boobs :cry: :cry: :cry:
    Aw Kate!....You'll just have to grab them twice next time I see you! :boobs: :headbanger:

I definitely will! :boobs: :boobs: :boobs:
  • Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:42 pm

Did Ulrika manage to get her credit card back?
  • Mulkington
    Crewman

by Mulkington » Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:45 am

Now this is news that I like to hear :cheers: :D :mrgreen: :viking:
    metalgoddess
    Midshipman

by metalgoddess » Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:26 am

Thank you UMC from the bottom of my metal heart!

We had even more fun this year than last year! I am certain it is because of the people, everyone we met last year from all over the world, as well as new cruisers. I even met a few people in Seattle I didn't know before the cruise. We metal heads are indeed family, and you brought us all together!

I also enjoyed the diversity of bands again, how did I miss some of these before??? Thank you for opening my eyes!!!

SMOOCHES!!!
    70K 2011 - 5062
    70K 2012 - 8568
    Barge 2012 - 6520
    70K 2014 - 8092
    70K 2015 - 7584
    70K 2017 - 6517
    70K 2018 - 6451
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:03 pm

metalgoddess wrote:Thank you UMC from the bottom of my metal heart!

We had even more fun this year than last year! I am certain it is because of the people, everyone we met last year from all over the world, as well as new cruisers. I even met a few people in Seattle I didn't know before the cruise. We metal heads are indeed family, and you brought us all together!

I also enjoyed the diversity of bands again, how did I miss some of these before??? Thank you for opening my eyes!!!

SMOOCHES!!!

well said m'lady!!!!!! me too!
    Mal2000
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mal2000 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:15 pm

Thank you all. I am still depressed that it has finished. You are the best family I ever had.
    70K 2012, Barge to Hell, 70K 2014, 70K 2016, 70K 2018, 70K 2019, 70K 2020, 70K 2023
  • Post Reply 327 posts