Post Reply 8697 posts
Random bitching thread
    debborah1
    Commander

Re: Random bitching thread

by debborah1 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:15 am

Captain Metal wrote:Welcome to the party! :heavydrink:

I really dont see how you do it...Of course alot of people say the same thing about our Arizona heat too....but its a DRY heat!! BIG difference!
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:05 am

GEEEEEEEZZZZZ....tryin to keep up with the Penguin is a full time job today!!!!........ ;)
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:06 pm

penguins are some fast bitches :cool:
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015 / 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
    Michaelage
    Chief Petty Officer

by Michaelage » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:53 am

and tim's are rather slow and puny...

GET UR ASS TO BOA YOU BUGGER...

THERE IS BEER TO BE HAD!!!!

ps

to people who dont know boa... it is a free festival this saturday in rotterdam the netherlands with entombed and sodom and some others:D

woot:D
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:29 am

i'm slow?????????

you don't remember paganfest then? WTF that was top speed dude!

i think i'll be @ BOA, am not sure about wendy though. depends on the wheather

Vroethe
    Wiper

by Vroethe » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:25 pm

There is an evil cricket that just won't SHUT UP! I have looked everywhere and it seems everyday, it moves. I swear I am losing my mind.
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:43 pm

I will have to watch a surgeon cut open my leg tomorrow and take out a few screws. Thought it was "metal" enough to make a valid bitching post on here lol.

I'm still going to be like bionic woman in the sense that I will still have 5 screws and a metal plate in my leg (broke it a few months ago and am still in a cast) and am a little curious as to how getting through airport security for this cruise is going to be like - I am going to have to be really careful to be as non threatening as possible lol.
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Ventura<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:01 pm

vikingbitch wrote:I will have to watch a surgeon cut open my leg tomorrow and take out a few screws. Thought it was "metal" enough to make a valid bitching post on here lol.

I'm still going to be like bionic woman in the sense that I will still have 5 screws and a metal plate in my leg (broke it a few months ago and am still in a cast) and am a little curious as to how getting through airport security for this cruise is going to be like - I am going to have to be really careful to be as non threatening as possible lol.

Better get a Dr. note with proof of said screwage, otherwise you ain't limping onto U.S. soil ; you potential Canuck girly-terrorist. :heavydrink:
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:28 pm

Disaster Area wrote:
    Better get a Dr. note with proof of said screwage, otherwise you ain't limping onto U.S. soil ; you potential Canuck girly-terrorist. :heavydrink:

LOL don't under estimate Canadians, we'll kill you with kindness if nothing else ;) :cheers:

I've been told that by people as well, although I also heard that if I flash them my scar then I'll be fine to go through. Will definitely look into it to be safe. Especially considering last time I was at the airport I was dragged off and searched multiple times for having too much lip gloss with me. The paranoia is ridiculous. Or young blonde canadian girls are our nation's biggest threat. Who the fuck knows. lol.
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:44 am

at a certain football team here in Rotterdam young blonde canadian girls are considered to be the most important threat after 8 years old kids....

talking about a paranoid security supervisor AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH

• vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:33 pm

Dutchguy-Tim wrote:at a certain football team here in Rotterdam young blonde canadian girls are considered to be the most important threat after 8 years old kids....

talking about a paranoid security supervisor AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH

Ahck I hate being reminded that I missed out playing football this summer which I usually do. Damn being a cripple. So effing bizarre today during surgery, I was kind of high from the drugs they gave me but completely aware of the seven people working on my leg yet not really knowing where I was. Eh well, two weeks bonding time with my PS3 ;)
    junkhead13
    Chief Petty Officer

by junkhead13 » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:44 pm

vikingbitch wrote:Eh well, two weeks bonding time with my PS3 ;)

Now that's some quality time! I wish I had two weeks of bonding time with mine! :headbanger:
    Have a good time...all the time.
    grimmy82
    Petty Officer

by grimmy82 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:27 am

My job at my college's library is usually pretty awesome, but the dudes that try and talk to me are...not quite so awesome.
    Ex: Slipknot dude comes up yesterday and says "Are you a metalhead???" What was your first clue dumbass? The M16 bullet belt, the combat boots or the Immortal sweatshirt?
    Actually it's more hilarious than anything now that I think about it. :lol:
    Manowar wrote:Come here! REMOOOOOOOOOOVE YOUR GARMENTS!

DragonLordJones wrote:judge no 2

oh by the way I'm partially blind so I hope they come in braille :cheers: :lol:
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:59 am

although I practicing judo for about 20 years or so, i have never ever had a serious injury because of judo.
    now that i think of it, i think i never had a very serious injury...
    wordt ones i ever had were:

a very bruised schoulder after a ski accident, which was auwie.
    a dislocated toe, after playing football barefoot and i kicked with force against a ball, which got blocked by someone who did wore shoes, again auwie
    a very bruised foot when i slipped i a pit and fell kinda on my enckle

• vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:52 am

@Dutchguy-Tim

Judo is pretty sweet, have always wanted to get into it since I enjoyed wrestling competitively so much - are they pretty similar would you say? I kind of wish it was from a sports injury - I cringe when I think about the sports I've played - soccer, football, wrestling, field hockey heck even pole dancing classes and then the many many mosh pits - it was none of those, I'm just clumsy and attract trouble. I can't wait to burn the heels I was wearing at the time, bad things happen when I try to dress my gender lol. I've had a few injuries for those but nothing like the bullshit I'm dealing with now.

They gave me some bad ass pain killers though :heavydrink:
    onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:26 pm

vikingbitch wrote:
    Disaster Area wrote:

LOL don't under estimate Canadians, we'll kill you with kindness if nothing else ;) :cheers:

I've been told that by people as well, although I also heard that if I flash them my scar then I'll be fine to go through. Will definitely look into it to be safe. Especially considering last time I was at the airport I was dragged off and searched multiple times for having too much lip gloss with me. The paranoia is ridiculous. Or young blonde canadian girls are our nation's biggest threat. Who the fuck knows. lol.

Just don't wear your "I hate America" shirt and you should be fine. :lol:
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:48 am

@ vikingbitch

I never have wrestled as a sport before, so I can't tell if its similar.
    However, I know some guys who did, the told me that to have wrestled is nice advantage for the ground work in the beginning and against inexperienced opponents.
    however, the longer the practice judo it gets more and more necessary to know the techniques.
    also, it's NOT important to know much techniques, but to apply them in the most logical and with the lest effort possible way.
    most judoka's here don't get higher after the black belt as you have to demonstrate more and more kata's (throws, locks, chokes and holds in a specific order and way) which comes down to how well your technique is. and you need to know more and more Japanese terms. In Holland is very common to be asked the throws etc. in the japanse terms.

concerning injuries, because i'm quite flexible in mij limbs i will not break anything easily. however (heavy) bruises are quite easy :-s

BOT:
    I HATE this climate, damn rain, and autumn is coming as well. nice season, but i don't like the cold! but if has to go cold, let is freeze at least -10 degrees celcius so we can go ice-skating!!!!!!

debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:43 am

SlaytanicE21 wrote:Random bitch:
    Why do people think it's okay to drive 64 mph in the HOV lane???? This fucking pisses me off.
    And when 3 vehicles drive side by side at the same speed causing traffic to congest.
    GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Omg Erik....you need a prozac! :beerwink:
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    grimmy82
    Petty Officer

by grimmy82 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:02 pm

Slow drivers piss me off to no end! I want to ask them if they had SNAILS for breakfast!

grimmy82
    Petty Officer

by grimmy82 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:28 pm

SlaytanicE21 wrote:
    That reminds me, SNAILS piss me off too. What purpose do they serve? Fuck snails, they're stupid.

:lol:

Hahahaha!!

Captain Metal
    Ensign

by Captain Metal » Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:48 am

You know what I fuckin' hate? Is when someone does this:

When they're supposed to be doing this: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:

Is it really THAT hard to tuck the thumb in? Makes me wanna scream POSER in their faces!

Unless you're deaf and telling me you love me, then I don't wanna see it.
    Vader-Dream Evil-Accept-Thrash Or Die-Evile-Brainstorm-Kalmah-Paradox-The Crown-Morgana Lefay-Gama Bomb-Hail Of Bullets-Powermad-Firewind-Hypocrisy-Iron Savior-Communic.....FOR 2015!
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:50 am

Captain Metal wrote:You know what I fuckin' hate? Is when someone does this:

When they're supposed to be doing this: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:

Is it really THAT hard to tuck the thumb in? Makes me wanna scream POSER in their faces!

Unless you're deaf and telling me you love me, then I don't wanna see it.

LMAO!!!.....you need to visit the FYI thread Captain!! purely instructional!! lol
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:54 am

SlaytanicE21 wrote:Debb, you drive in this tourist/retirement community, I know you know what I'm talking about. Unless you're one of those I pass on the shoulder with my hair on fire. :twisted:

That reminds me, SNAILS piss me off too. What purpose do they serve? Fuck snails, they're stupid.

:lol:

OMG!!! Belive me when I say I fell ya on this one...Arizona drivers are THE WORST!!!!....Holy shit.....and if it rains????? Forget about it.........
    I rank them in the same catagory as the fuckin snails....... :evil:
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:37 am

I go to see Raven and 3 other bands tonight, including Striker who I've heard so much about and had never seen live. The ticket says doors at 7 pm - Early Show - Over at 11. Not even sure who's on first but I make a point of getting there before 7 so I don't miss anything. I get there and there's already a lineup and the door guy is standing there all ready to go, so I make my way over and wait, wait, wait...

At about 7:25, I hear louder music inside and I'm sure a band is already playing. But no one's even been let in yet. About 10 minutes later, they start letting us in by groups of 3 or 4 and by the time I get in, Striker has already played like 2 or 3 songs. WTF? Dumb
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    grimmy82
    Petty Officer

by grimmy82 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:41 am

Holy crap...baseball is going to cause me to have high blood pressure!!
    The Giants have LOST two in a row to the Maxi Pads (Padres). If we don't win today, we don't win the National League Division West and will have to battle it out in a Wild Card playoff and win the title THAT WAY.
    I have two simple requests from my team

1) EFFING WIN
    2) Show my future husband many times for my viewing pleasure

Captain Metal
    Ensign

by Captain Metal » Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:43 am

Just last night I went to see Slayer, Megadeth and Anthrax, and all bands were just awesome.

However, there was one element that was not. They had this guy named Jose from Sirius Satellite radio as the MC. Let me just say that this guy has to be one of the biggest douchebag posers I have seen in quite some time. He was trying waaaaaay too hard to prove how Metal he was, and just saying the stupidest shit. Made me wish I had a sniper rifle...that or a big shit launching gun :evil:

Has anyone else seen this asswipe on this tour?
    Vader-Dream Evil-Accept-Thrash Or Die-Evile-Brainstorm-Kalmah-Paradox-The Crown-Morgana Lefay-Gama Bomb-Hail Of Bullets-Powermad-Firewind-Hypocrisy-Iron Savior-Communic.....FOR 2015!
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:04 pm

Captain Metal wrote:Just last night I went to see Slayer, Megadeth and Anthrax, and all bands were just awesome.

However, there was one element that was not. They had this guy named Jose from Sirius Satellite radio as the MC. Let me just say that this guy has to be one of the biggest douchebag posers I have seen in quite some time. He was trying waaaaaay too hard to prove how Metal he was, and just saying the stupidest shit. Made me wish I had a sniper rifle...that or a big shit launching gun :evil:

Never saw him live thankfully, but he is insufferable on Sirius, one of the main reasons I can't and won't listen to the only channel dedicated the METAL on satellite radio. There is only so much Pantera, Hell Yeah, Trivium, Shadows Fall, God Forbid, In This Moment, new flavor of the week band played over and over and over ad naseum that I can take.

They even have a daily countdown of the most requested songs of the day & IT'S THE SAME SHIT EVERY DAY. Popular songs and countdowns are NOT METAL. How hard is it to understand that metal is ALBUM driven, not HITS driven music. I don't want to hear the same song over and over. Douchebags like that stuff then get out of the music all together a few years later after they had their fill.

Anyways, if it makes you feel any better, earlier this year I was pounding Sirius and the other DJ's with emails about how much of a douche Jose is (he's also the Program Director in charge of the channel which is why it sucks) so get me off his back (or on his side) he picked me for "Listener Domination" and allowed me to pick 3 songs and record intros for them.

Obviously they didn't have Autopsy - Pagan Savior, Morbid Angel - Thy Kingdom Come & Pestilence - Out of the Body in there database, so I had to send them the MP3's. But it was the greatest 15 minutes that channel ever had on the air (if I may say so myself). The rest of the schmucks who got to pick would do typical shit like Pantera, etc, etc.
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    grimmy82
    Petty Officer

by grimmy82 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:18 pm

I've GOTTA bitch about this one.
    Sunday on Facebook before the baseball game, I posted how much a win to win the West title would mean to me due to the tough week ahead. No one said anything rude, disrespectful, etc. Totally fine with that.
    But during the game my brother in law would comment GO PADRES (he doesn't even LIKE baseball FYI) with every post I made. Once is funny, but EVERY post (and there were a LOT...it was an exciting game) was a bit much. And man my friends were getting fookin pissed (and so was I!!). After I deleted one post, he finally agreed to stop. ONCE is messing around....but 10,15,20 times??? That's being an ahole! Already had to deal with the negative nancy ex bf talking smack today!
    So today, I posted a few sweet pictures. Again, my brother in law posts to EVERY ONE 'Go Braves!!' (who won the Wild Card yesterday) and again I have to deleted posts I've made, his comments, etc. b/c I'm getting pissed, my friends are getting pissed, etc
    So I called in the BIG GUNS...MOM! He then tells HER (A giants fan for over 40 years!!) that it's 'just a game' and not a big deal and that I shouldn't 'get so upset' b/c he is 'just messing around.' And she had already TOLD HIM earlier in the day not to post anymore crap on my Facebook today (after last night's incidents!) and to just let me enjoy celebrating with my friends. He told her he would. Obviously he didn't. It wasn't 'just a game' if you ask me!
    Yea just like when HE loses at Modern Warfare and SCREAMS at the tv. Losing a video game shouldn't be a big deal either!
    Sorry but this pissed me off and I REALLY hate it when people try to piss in my Cheerios! I don't have a lot of happiness in my life right now and this NL West Division title was that happiness! Hell, it still is. Go Giants.

metalheadtop
    Petty Officer

by metalheadtop » Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:05 pm

Captain Metal wrote:Just last night I went to see Slayer, Megadeth and Anthrax, and all bands were just awesome.

Yep, he was annoying.
    He is fake, so just ignore him, and he will be gone soon enough.
    Survived 70000tons of Metal 2011
    Survived 2012
    BARGE TO HELL
    70000tons 2013
    70,000 tons 2014
    154,000tons 2015
    grimmy82
    Petty Officer

by grimmy82 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:15 pm

SlaytanicE21 wrote:
    P.S. grimmy, if I may defend you, it pisses me off to no end when people tell me, "it's just a game." :evil:
    I want to set fire to their house and say, "it's just wood." :roll:

Thanks for the defense! Man you shoulda heard my mom when she came home tonight. I thought she was gonna EXPLODE. She texted him back and went OFF about how he does the EXACT same thing to his OWN kids: pushes their buttons to the point where they get upset!
    Ah this guy is way too much like my dad. Needless to say, I won't be going with my mom to pick up the kids anytime soon. He sent some response back and another when she didn't answer and I told her to tell HIM that COD is 'just a game' and that he shouldn't YELL at his kids when they try to talk to him while he's playing! SNAP!! Like my mom says 'Always have a snappy answer.''

SlaytanicE21 wrote:Oh, and let's not forget these kids these days off-ing themselves over what some other dumbass said on myspace, or facebook, or twitter, or one of the other thousand networking sites.
    What ever happened to the days of meeting at the off-campus park and beating the shit out each other?
    Or getting a group of friends to go play football, TACKLE, with NO PADS or HELMETS???? In the fucking SNOW!!!!
    And I guess it's now a law to wear a helmet on a bicycle... and you can't smoke on hospital property... and on and on...
    What's this world coming to? :evil:

Debb, where's my [EDIT] prozak? :mrgreen:

Bullying has gone to the internetz now. I am glad I am not a teenager these days. I had it bad enough. If it woulda gotten taken to the 'net I might have SNAPPED!! I feel bad for kids these days.

Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:44 am

achoe uch uch uch, tsjoe

damn cold!!!

• vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:09 am

@Slaytanic
    Or getting a group of friends to go play football, TACKLE, with NO PADS or HELMETS???? In the fucking SNOW!!!!

You guys get snow in Arizona? :shock: lol. I agree with your points though.

I usually clean out my facebook friends list every few months if I'm bored - I don't see the point of having people on there that you don't talk to and don't have much interest keeping in touch with them. And people that you've deleted make it so damn awkward if you ever do run into them again. Ridiculous.

And the bullying that happens to kids now on there is terrible, but there's not much recourse or things to do for the kids when it happens. A few years ago I actually had a facebook group dedicated to me that this one girl started, something like 10ish members that were mostly her asshole friends and they quite literally had weekly meetings to figure out what round of harassment and death threats to try that week. All you can do is keep a hold of records of it all in case you need to take it to the cops, nothing you can do to really put a stop to things like that. My heart goes out to the ones who don't have the self esteem and support to deal with things like that.
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:40 pm

vikingbitch wrote:A few years ago I actually had a facebook group dedicated to me that this one girl started, something like 10ish members that were mostly her asshole friends and they quite literally had weekly meetings to figure out what round of harassment and death threats to try that week..

Stuff like this boggles my mind. If I don't like someone I ignore them and don't want anything to do with them. Apparently you must have meant so much to this person that she had to discuss you, talk about you, all in the attempt to get a reaction from you. Why other people in this group couldn't spot the ringleader as some deranged sociopath who is obsessed with that you were on her every conscious thought.

The other 10 losers who tagged along are even more pathetic for not figuring this out.
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:16 pm

Thanks, yeah it lasted for about 8 months until they let up/backed off a bit and for facebook to get off their asses and delete the group. I have really thick skin for shit like that and it was some time ago. It boggles even me how much effort the girl put into it all, she was pretty psychotic. I had metal shows and an arrangement of butch sports to work out my anger with that stuff, I can't imagine for the kids who don't have those kind of outlets and have other (and much much worse) hardships to deal with on top of that kind of harassment.

As an ending to my story, the world does your work for you sometimes - in the words of Kataklysm "revenge is a meal best served cold".

A few months ago (and keep in mind I haven't talked to these people/had any involvement with them in my life for years) I had some random guy I had never met or heard of before send me a facebook message with a link to a group that he said that I should really check out. Somebody I had never met had made a group about that girl. Posted on it was a video of her having sex with some guy. The guy in the video was not her husband. lol.

You can't pay people like that any attention, the more you give them the more power they have over you and the world works itself out in the long run :cheers:
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:29 pm

vikingbitch wrote:Thanks, yeah it lasted for about 8 months until they let up/backed off a bit and for facebook to get off their asses and delete the group. I have really thick skin for shit like that and it was some time ago. It boggles even me how much effort the girl put into it all, she was pretty psychotic. I had metal shows and an arrangement of butch sports to work out my anger with that stuff, I can't imagine for the kids who don't have those kind of outlets and have other (and much much worse) hardships to deal with on top of that kind of harassment.

As an ending to my story, the world does your work for you sometimes - in the words of Kataklysm "revenge is a meal best served cold".

A few months ago (and keep in mind I haven't talked to these people/had any involvement with them in my life for years) I had some random guy I had never met or heard of before send me a facebook message with a link to a group that he said that I should really check out. Somebody I had never met had made a group about that girl. Posted on it was a video of her having sex with some guy. The guy in the video was not her husband. lol.

You can't pay people like that any attention, the more you give them the more power they have over you and the world works itself out in the long run :cheers:

AMEN on that one girlfriend!.....To ignore them is the best revenge becuz it isnt any satisfaction if you're not getting any reaction out of it.......
    Although I still like sending uncle Guido after them to introduce them to the lime pit! :twisted: ;)
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:09 am

i don't really know how to exactly translate this, but pestering through internet doesn't "bother" me that much.
    maybe because I was heavily picked on when the internet wasn't that big yet. could be that, you sticks and stones...
    different reason can be because a few years back I agreed to a request of some friends from sparta (football team i support) to play the drums in the stadium. mostly this was because we have a crappy support. seriously! songs go good for 1 or 2 rounds after that it goes to fast to sing along.
    so i tried the drum, and no one objected in the stadium. however, on the forum i got serious threats of what so want to do to me if ever played again.
    however, not being that much impressed i took up the drum the very next match, but again there were no objections. strange huh?
    yet again on the forum people were again telling me that i should never play again.

in the end i did stop playing, not because of the threats at the forum. more because i am not ment to play music :lol: :lol: :lol: i absolutly have NO rhythm.

nowadays internet is off course much bigger and sadly people or getting more stupid to believe something sone enough on internet... so I do get that it's really frustrating and all. but... keep your chin up, as long as you don't face any trouble in real life everything is ok

and to conclude with some bitching, i'm still having a cold. yesterday i sounded like miss fine from the nanny. i'm little better. I now sound like janice from friends.....

debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:38 am

Dutchguy-Tim wrote:i don't really know how to exactly translate this, but pestering through internet doesn't "bother" me that much.
    maybe because I was heavily picked on when the internet wasn't that big yet. could be that, you sticks and stones...
    different reason can be because a few years back I agreed to a request of some friends from sparta (football team i support) to play the drums in the stadium. mostly this was because we have a crappy support. seriously! songs go good for 1 or 2 rounds after that it goes to fast to sing along.
    so i tried the drum, and no one objected in the stadium. however, on the forum i got serious threats of what so want to do to me if ever played again.
    however, not being that much impressed i took up the drum the very next match, but again there were no objections. strange huh?
    yet again on the forum people were again telling me that i should never play again.

in the end i did stop playing, not because of the threats at the forum. more because i am not ment to play music :lol: :lol: :lol: i absolutly have NO rhythm.

nowadays internet is off course much bigger and sadly people or getting more stupid to believe something sone enough on internet... so I do get that it's really frustrating and all. but... keep your chin up, as long as you don't face any trouble in real life everything is ok

and to conclude with some bitching, i'm still having a cold. yesterday i sounded like miss fine from the nanny. i'm little better. I now sound like janice from friends.....

Hey Tim....I cant "play" drums either.....but I drum CONSTANTLY!....You do the same and if anyone has anything against it.....I've got yer back my little Dutch Homie!...(thats how us BAY AREA BITCHEZ DO!!) :beerwink: :cheers: :headbanger:
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:54 am

ZING!!!
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:50 pm

SlaytanicE21 wrote:
    Dutchguy-Tim wrote:i absolutly have NO rhythm

Tim, this is not something to admit in a forum full of females. Just sayin'. :lol: :P :lol: :P :lol:
    :beerwink:

D'OH!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:15 am

SlaytanicE21 wrote:
    Dutchguy-Tim wrote:i absolutly have NO rhythm

Tim, this is not something to admit in a forum full of females. Just sayin'. :lol: :P :lol: :P :lol:
    :beerwink:

on the other hand, i have great stamina :headbanger:
    and even better: aint a quitter as well :givebeer:

• Post Reply 8697 posts