Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2066 race for the cup!!

Discuss anything else here

Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

Postby shaneos » Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:34 am

NuuX wrote:Hmmm... I think it was a mistake to mock Rob on the boat about Canucks and his HT. I bet he put some bad mojo on me since the last three days, I got 0/3, 0/3 and 1/3. And to think I was looking for mooyagi to mock his picks as well :twisted:


Keep it up, helps me to catch up :twisted:
Life would be tragic if it weren't funny.
User avatar
shaneos
Chief Petty Officer
 
Posts: 643
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:59 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

Postby NuuX » Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:01 pm

shaneos wrote:
NuuX wrote:Hmmm... I think it was a mistake to mock Rob on the boat about Canucks and his HT. I bet he put some bad mojo on me since the last three days, I got 0/3, 0/3 and 1/3. And to think I was looking for mooyagi to mock his picks as well :twisted:


Keep it up, helps me to catch up :twisted:


No worries, I just made you another favor. I just logged in to set up my picks like every night just to find out the games were already over.
2011 @ 5535
2012 @ 5527
2014 @ 2039
2015 @ 9675
2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
NuuX
Midshipman
 
Posts: 979
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:16 am
Location: Slovenia

Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

Postby shaneos » Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:01 pm

NuuX wrote:
shaneos wrote:
NuuX wrote:Hmmm... I think it was a mistake to mock Rob on the boat about Canucks and his HT. I bet he put some bad mojo on me since the last three days, I got 0/3, 0/3 and 1/3. And to think I was looking for mooyagi to mock his picks as well :twisted:


Keep it up, helps me to catch up :twisted:


No worries, I just made you another favor. I just logged in to set up my picks like every night just to find out the games were already over.


Yeah Hockey Day in America, all early games plus they probably didn't want to go up against the super bowl tonight
Life would be tragic if it weren't funny.
User avatar
shaneos
Chief Petty Officer
 
Posts: 643
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:59 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

Postby mooyagi » Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:55 pm

EvilDan wrote:So last night I went to the Minnesota Wild v Dallas Stars game last night for Ed Belfour Appreciation Night celebrating his induction into the Hockey Hall of Fame. He's easily my favorite hockey player of all time, long before he came to Dallas. His well-chronicled alcohol-fueled exploits are a part of his charm to me. Always entertaining, crazy, and crazy good. As for the game, the Stars won a really well-played game in a shootout.

However, the highlight came after the game. Went to the Old #7 bar to let the traffic die down before leaving, and Eddie came in. Since I have several autographs, and I've met him before many times, I wasn't going to bother being part of the swarm of fans around him. (I was really hoping to run into Jere Lehtinen because he was on 70K, and I wanted to talk to him about it.) So as we were getting ready to leave, he came right up to me, and just started BSing with me. I definitely didn't look like I do now ten years ago, so it was baffling to think that he remembered me, so he must have just been socializing. (Though he skipped a bunch of people before and after our conversation.) It was probably because I was wearing a Stars Belfour jersey that I had him sign over a decade ago. It was just weird for him to come right up and start talking like old buddies who hadn't seen each other for a couple of years. Then, he noticed my sister had a huge brace on her leg, and asked about it. Interestingly, it happened during the Joe Nieuwendyk Appreciation Night celebrating his induction into the Hockey Hall of Fame. (Her favorite hockey player of all time.) His reaction was priceless. Oh NO!!! You'd have to see it. Just really amusing.

I've obviously left out a bunch of things, and he was obviously a few beers into the evening, but it was still fun. He's always been fun to hang out with.


That sounds really cool! I always loved playing as Belfour in the old Sega NHL games back in the mid-90s.

Haven't been to a game yet this season, unfortunately. :cry:
See you all on 70K 2015! :deathhorns:
User avatar
mooyagi
Captain
 
Posts: 19887
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

Postby Ogre » Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:59 pm

EvilDan wrote:So last night I went to the Minnesota Wild v Dallas Stars game last night for Ed Belfour Appreciation Night celebrating his induction into the Hockey Hall of Fame. He's easily my favorite hockey player of all time, long before he came to Dallas. His well-chronicled alcohol-fueled exploits are a part of his charm to me. Always entertaining, crazy, and crazy good. As for the game, the Stars won a really well-played game in a shootout.

However, the highlight came after the game. Went to the Old #7 bar to let the traffic die down before leaving, and Eddie came in. Since I have several autographs, and I've met him before many times, I wasn't going to bother being part of the swarm of fans around him. (I was really hoping to run into Jere Lehtinen because he was on 70K, and I wanted to talk to him about it.) So as we were getting ready to leave, he came right up to me, and just started BSing with me. I definitely didn't look like I do now ten years ago, so it was baffling to think that he remembered me, so he must have just been socializing. (Though he skipped a bunch of people before and after our conversation.) It was probably because I was wearing a Stars Belfour jersey that I had him sign over a decade ago. It was just weird for him to come right up and start talking like old buddies who hadn't seen each other for a couple of years. Then, he noticed my sister had a huge brace on her leg, and asked about it. Interestingly, it happened during the Joe Nieuwendyk Appreciation Night celebrating his induction into the Hockey Hall of Fame. (Her favorite hockey player of all time.) His reaction was priceless. Oh NO!!! You'd have to see it. Just really amusing.

I've obviously left out a bunch of things, and he was obviously a few beers into the evening, but it was still fun. He's always been fun to hang out with.

My all-time favorite quote about Belfour, from then-coach Ken Hitchcock (iirc) after one of Belfour's exploits: "Well, they don't call him Crazy Eddie because he sells car stereo equipment."
70K15 Wishlist-Bolt Thrower-Bloodbath-Hail of Bullets-Hypocrisy-My Dying Bride-Rotting Christ-Autopsy-At the Gates-Napalm Death-Unleashed-Triptykon-Grave-The Crown-Dew Scented-Benediction-Asphyx-Novembre-October Tide-GSBC-Vallenfyre
User avatar
Ogre
Petty Officer
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:39 pm
Location: Las Vegas, NV

Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

Postby ShoreSlayer » Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:55 pm

Just got invited to a Canucks game va Dallas here in a cpl months!!
TROUBLE, ARGUS, ARTILLERY, ANVIL

DIO DISCIPLES, ELECTRIC WIZARD

GOATSNAKE,
HEATHEN, HELL, HELSTAR

KRUX, METAL CHURCH, NUCLEAR ASSAULT

ONSLAUGHT, OZ, PENTAGRAM,

ST. VITUS, SKULL FIST, UDO, UFO

& WEEDEATER

:shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:
User avatar
ShoreSlayer
Captain
 
Posts: 10584
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC

Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

Postby mooyagi » Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:58 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:Just got invited to a Canucks game va Dallas here in a cpl months!!


Go Stars!
See you all on 70K 2015! :deathhorns:
User avatar
mooyagi
Captain
 
Posts: 19887
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

Postby NuuX » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:43 am

mooyagi wrote:
ShoreSlayer wrote:Just got invited to a Canucks game va Dallas here in a cpl months!!


Go Stars!


+1.

PS: What the hell were Bruins doing last night screwing up my HT? :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:
2011 @ 5535
2012 @ 5527
2014 @ 2039
2015 @ 9675
2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
NuuX
Midshipman
 
Posts: 979
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:16 am
Location: Slovenia

Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

Postby mooyagi » Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:21 am

NuuX wrote:
mooyagi wrote:
ShoreSlayer wrote:Just got invited to a Canucks game va Dallas here in a cpl months!!


Go Stars!


+1.

PS: What the hell were Bruins doing last night screwing up my HT? :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:


I have no idea :bitch:
See you all on 70K 2015! :deathhorns:
User avatar
mooyagi
Captain
 
Posts: 19887
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

Postby ShoreSlayer » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:37 am

NuuX wrote:PS: What the hell were Bruins doing last night screwing up my HT? :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:

Giving me mine :lol:
TROUBLE, ARGUS, ARTILLERY, ANVIL

DIO DISCIPLES, ELECTRIC WIZARD

GOATSNAKE,
HEATHEN, HELL, HELSTAR

KRUX, METAL CHURCH, NUCLEAR ASSAULT

ONSLAUGHT, OZ, PENTAGRAM,

ST. VITUS, SKULL FIST, UDO, UFO

& WEEDEATER

:shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:
User avatar
ShoreSlayer
Captain
 
Posts: 10584
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC

Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

Postby mooyagi » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:35 pm

Tim Thomas vs the Boston media might become a theme for the rest of the season. They are going to latch onto anything political the man says now. Can't we just focus on what he does between the pipes? The Boston media is vicious so they'll make much more of his statements than they really need to. We shall see what happens I guess. :roll:
See you all on 70K 2015! :deathhorns:
User avatar
mooyagi
Captain
 
Posts: 19887
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

Postby mooyagi » Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:43 pm

Of course, it is fine to challenge someone on his or her beliefs if they choose to express them, but Boston has a way of doing it in a not so nice way. The media spotlight can push some athletes from ever wanting to play in the city.
See you all on 70K 2015! :deathhorns:
User avatar
mooyagi
Captain
 
Posts: 19887
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

Postby mooyagi » Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:18 am

Finally! That was a long drought between hat tricks
See you all on 70K 2015! :deathhorns:
User avatar
mooyagi
Captain
 
Posts: 19887
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

Postby Ogre » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:54 pm

Pens were shit tonight against the Quackers. They played a good first period then decided to call it a night. I hope those douches get bag-skated tomorrow. Fuck 'em!!

Oh, and please trade Paul Martin, that fucking worthless minus machine...
70K15 Wishlist-Bolt Thrower-Bloodbath-Hail of Bullets-Hypocrisy-My Dying Bride-Rotting Christ-Autopsy-At the Gates-Napalm Death-Unleashed-Triptykon-Grave-The Crown-Dew Scented-Benediction-Asphyx-Novembre-October Tide-GSBC-Vallenfyre
User avatar
Ogre
Petty Officer
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:39 pm
Location: Las Vegas, NV

Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

Postby NuuX » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:05 am

Damn you Boston! DAMN YOU TO HELL! :bitch:
2011 @ 5535
2012 @ 5527
2014 @ 2039
2015 @ 9675
2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
NuuX
Midshipman
 
Posts: 979
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:16 am
Location: Slovenia

Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

Postby shaneos » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:14 am

NuuX wrote:Damn you Boston! DAMN YOU TO HELL! :bitch:

I should have known better myself. The Bruins almost alway pull it out against the Habs even despite recent form.
Life would be tragic if it weren't funny.
User avatar
shaneos
Chief Petty Officer
 
Posts: 643
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:59 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

Postby mooyagi » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:35 am

NuuX wrote:Damn you Boston! DAMN YOU TO HELL! :bitch:


Mwahaha! Fuck you, Montreal!

shaneos wrote: I should have known better myself. The Bruins almost alway pull it out against the Habs even despite recent form.


Trust me when I say that this is a recent trend that I hope never ends. Montreal has beaten up on Boston for most of the franchises' histories.
See you all on 70K 2015! :deathhorns:
User avatar
mooyagi
Captain
 
Posts: 19887
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

Postby NuuX » Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:13 am

Awww, another HT down the drain. I was contemplating Chicago for 10 minutes and then at the last possible time chose the Rangers :?
2011 @ 5535
2012 @ 5527
2014 @ 2039
2015 @ 9675
2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
NuuX
Midshipman
 
Posts: 979
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:16 am
Location: Slovenia

Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

Postby mooyagi » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:02 am

NuuX wrote:Awww, another HT down the drain. I was contemplating Chicago for 10 minutes and then at the last possible time chose the Rangers :?


Stupid Blackhawks robbed me of one too :bitch:
See you all on 70K 2015! :deathhorns:
User avatar
mooyagi
Captain
 
Posts: 19887
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

Postby ShoreSlayer » Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:31 pm

I went Rangers too :cry:

I'd likely be bitching and moaning about my recent HTC results here more if it weren't for how well the Canucks are doing despite some lackluster play. Sure hope they get their shit together by the time we get to Detroit next week cuz I'd love for us to be the ones to end that home winning streak of theirs :twisted:
TROUBLE, ARGUS, ARTILLERY, ANVIL

DIO DISCIPLES, ELECTRIC WIZARD

GOATSNAKE,
HEATHEN, HELL, HELSTAR

KRUX, METAL CHURCH, NUCLEAR ASSAULT

ONSLAUGHT, OZ, PENTAGRAM,

ST. VITUS, SKULL FIST, UDO, UFO

& WEEDEATER

:shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:
User avatar
ShoreSlayer
Captain
 
Posts: 10584
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC

Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

Postby shaneos » Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:21 pm

Screwed by the Bruins again :bitch:
Life would be tragic if it weren't funny.
User avatar
shaneos
Chief Petty Officer
 
Posts: 643
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:59 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

Postby mooyagi » Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:59 pm

shaneos wrote:Screwed by the Bruins again :bitch:


Couldn't buy a goal in that one. That was one of the games where the goalie is so hot absolutely nothing will get by. :bitch:
See you all on 70K 2015! :deathhorns:
User avatar
mooyagi
Captain
 
Posts: 19887
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

Postby ShoreSlayer » Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:45 pm

:D :D :D
TROUBLE, ARGUS, ARTILLERY, ANVIL

DIO DISCIPLES, ELECTRIC WIZARD

GOATSNAKE,
HEATHEN, HELL, HELSTAR

KRUX, METAL CHURCH, NUCLEAR ASSAULT

ONSLAUGHT, OZ, PENTAGRAM,

ST. VITUS, SKULL FIST, UDO, UFO

& WEEDEATER

:shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:
User avatar
ShoreSlayer
Captain
 
Posts: 10584
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC

Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

Postby ShoreSlayer » Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:05 pm

Habs just got a PP goal

:cry: :cry: :cry:
TROUBLE, ARGUS, ARTILLERY, ANVIL

DIO DISCIPLES, ELECTRIC WIZARD

GOATSNAKE,
HEATHEN, HELL, HELSTAR

KRUX, METAL CHURCH, NUCLEAR ASSAULT

ONSLAUGHT, OZ, PENTAGRAM,

ST. VITUS, SKULL FIST, UDO, UFO

& WEEDEATER

:shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:
User avatar
ShoreSlayer
Captain
 
Posts: 10584
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC

Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

Postby CaptOblivious » Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:37 pm

wow this has been an awful week for me shut out twice so far missed a day while in van and the other 2 have been 2 pointers :cry:
You can't have slaughter without laughter
2012-cabin # 4519
2012-BtH cabin# 2563
2013-cabin # 3015
2014-cabin # 2515
Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
Hockeyagi 2013 champ
User avatar
CaptOblivious
Ensign
 
Posts: 1076
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:41 pm
Location: Westbank B.C. Canada

Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

Postby ShoreSlayer » Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:15 am

I think it was on the ship or somewhere recently talking about team names that are singular vs plural and I claimed Carolina was one but they are actually the HurricaneS not Hurricane so I now recall it's Lightning, Avalanche and Wild. That is all :|
TROUBLE, ARGUS, ARTILLERY, ANVIL

DIO DISCIPLES, ELECTRIC WIZARD

GOATSNAKE,
HEATHEN, HELL, HELSTAR

KRUX, METAL CHURCH, NUCLEAR ASSAULT

ONSLAUGHT, OZ, PENTAGRAM,

ST. VITUS, SKULL FIST, UDO, UFO

& WEEDEATER

:shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:
User avatar
ShoreSlayer
Captain
 
Posts: 10584
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC

Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

Postby shaneos » Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:12 pm

Whoo hoo! 0 points. On fire ladies and gentlemen.
Life would be tragic if it weren't funny.
User avatar
shaneos
Chief Petty Officer
 
Posts: 643
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:59 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

Postby CaptOblivious » Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:09 pm

yay 1 point night and it was only cause i got the 30 shots question.
You can't have slaughter without laughter
2012-cabin # 4519
2012-BtH cabin# 2563
2013-cabin # 3015
2014-cabin # 2515
Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
Hockeyagi 2013 champ
User avatar
CaptOblivious
Ensign
 
Posts: 1076
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:41 pm
Location: Westbank B.C. Canada

Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

Postby NuuX » Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:41 am

PHEW! 2 HT cushion should keep me in the first place for a while again :D :D :D
2011 @ 5535
2012 @ 5527
2014 @ 2039
2015 @ 9675
2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
NuuX
Midshipman
 
Posts: 979
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:16 am
Location: Slovenia

Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

Postby ShoreSlayer » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:37 am

NuuX wrote:PHEW! 2 HT cushion should keep me in the first place for a while again :D :D :D

Slow down bro! Yer taking all the fun outta this ;)

Seriously though, nice work. Been having a good pushback in recent weeks :cheers:
TROUBLE, ARGUS, ARTILLERY, ANVIL

DIO DISCIPLES, ELECTRIC WIZARD

GOATSNAKE,
HEATHEN, HELL, HELSTAR

KRUX, METAL CHURCH, NUCLEAR ASSAULT

ONSLAUGHT, OZ, PENTAGRAM,

ST. VITUS, SKULL FIST, UDO, UFO

& WEEDEATER

:shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:
User avatar
ShoreSlayer
Captain
 
Posts: 10584
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC

Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

Postby NuuX » Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:35 am

Of course, Kings score 4 goals and lose the night they are chosen for HT :D
2011 @ 5535
2012 @ 5527
2014 @ 2039
2015 @ 9675
2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
NuuX
Midshipman
 
Posts: 979
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:16 am
Location: Slovenia

Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

Postby shaneos » Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:16 am

NuuX wrote:Of course, Kings score 4 goals and lose the night they are chosen for HT :D


Yeah, seriously. I even picked the Blackhawks to win but bombed on the 7 goals question.
Life would be tragic if it weren't funny.
User avatar
shaneos
Chief Petty Officer
 
Posts: 643
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:59 am
Location: Nashville, TN

Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

Postby mooyagi » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:52 am

Shutout again :bitch:
See you all on 70K 2015! :deathhorns:
User avatar
mooyagi
Captain
 
Posts: 19887
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

Postby KDibildeaux » Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:45 pm

mooyagi wrote:Shutout again :bitch:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
User avatar
KDibildeaux
Captain
 
Posts: 13878
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
Location: Tucson, AZ

Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

Postby ShoreSlayer » Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:48 am

Yes I'm going Vancouver on question #1 today.

Detroit's streak ends NOW!
TROUBLE, ARGUS, ARTILLERY, ANVIL

DIO DISCIPLES, ELECTRIC WIZARD

GOATSNAKE,
HEATHEN, HELL, HELSTAR

KRUX, METAL CHURCH, NUCLEAR ASSAULT

ONSLAUGHT, OZ, PENTAGRAM,

ST. VITUS, SKULL FIST, UDO, UFO

& WEEDEATER

:shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:
User avatar
ShoreSlayer
Captain
 
Posts: 10584
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC

Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

Postby CaptOblivious » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:22 am

ill take my 2 points from last night and not complain after last weeks cluster fuck. also go Vancouver :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:
You can't have slaughter without laughter
2012-cabin # 4519
2012-BtH cabin# 2563
2013-cabin # 3015
2014-cabin # 2515
Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
Hockeyagi 2013 champ
User avatar
CaptOblivious
Ensign
 
Posts: 1076
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:41 pm
Location: Westbank B.C. Canada

Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

Postby mooyagi » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:53 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:Yes I'm going Vancouver on question #1 today.

Detroit's streak ends NOW!


Ultimately went with Detroit but it was a tough decision to make. Detroit's gotta lose at some point.
See you all on 70K 2015! :deathhorns:
User avatar
mooyagi
Captain
 
Posts: 19887
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

Postby CaptOblivious » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:21 pm

wooo barring them giving Duncan Keith an assist and taking it away from another guy it looks like i got me HT :bangers:
You can't have slaughter without laughter
2012-cabin # 4519
2012-BtH cabin# 2563
2013-cabin # 3015
2014-cabin # 2515
Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
Hockeyagi 2013 champ
User avatar
CaptOblivious
Ensign
 
Posts: 1076
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:41 pm
Location: Westbank B.C. Canada

Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

Postby ShoreSlayer » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:09 pm

OH YES!!

Canucks win AND I get my first HT in freaking FOREVER!!

Thank-you Lou and Burr!! :beerbang:

WTG Chris!!!
TROUBLE, ARGUS, ARTILLERY, ANVIL

DIO DISCIPLES, ELECTRIC WIZARD

GOATSNAKE,
HEATHEN, HELL, HELSTAR

KRUX, METAL CHURCH, NUCLEAR ASSAULT

ONSLAUGHT, OZ, PENTAGRAM,

ST. VITUS, SKULL FIST, UDO, UFO

& WEEDEATER

:shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:
User avatar
ShoreSlayer
Captain
 
Posts: 10584
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC

Re: Hockeyagi!! - 2011/2012 race for the cup!!

Postby ShoreSlayer » Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:22 pm

Haha... Hat Trick one day, Shut OUT the next :cry:

Canucks pepper Howard with something like 42 shots in Detroit then the next day only get 16 on Brodeur in Jersey lol

Oh well. Bruins lose to the crappy Sabres and Canucks take 1st place overall on the same day :headbanger:

Hard to complain about NHL HTC results hehe ;)
TROUBLE, ARGUS, ARTILLERY, ANVIL

DIO DISCIPLES, ELECTRIC WIZARD

GOATSNAKE,
HEATHEN, HELL, HELSTAR

KRUX, METAL CHURCH, NUCLEAR ASSAULT

ONSLAUGHT, OZ, PENTAGRAM,

ST. VITUS, SKULL FIST, UDO, UFO

& WEEDEATER

:shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:
User avatar
ShoreSlayer
Captain
 
Posts: 10584
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC

PreviousNext

Return to OFF COURSE

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests