Post Reply 4249 posts
FYI !!!
    debborah1
    Commander

FYI !!!

by debborah1 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:18 pm

THIS THREAD!!!!.....
    is when you have something to say or share.....
    and dont know where the fuck to put it........
    so FYI...I thought this was hilarious....

Have a good night everybody! MMMUUUUAAAHHH!!!
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    grimmy82
    Petty Officer

Re: FYI !!!

by grimmy82 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:59 pm

So this is our official bsing thread? Awesome! :cheers:
    Manowar wrote:Come here! REMOOOOOOOOOOVE YOUR GARMENTS!

DragonLordJones wrote:judge no 2

oh by the way I'm partially blind so I hope they come in braille :cheers: :lol:
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:16 pm

And this people is why Deb's post count is so high :roll: :roll: :roll:

:P :lol:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    grimmy82
    Petty Officer

by grimmy82 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:24 pm

So did I.
    FYI my baseball team is one win away from winning the National League West! w00t!! Hopefully my dude gets in the game tomorrow. <<drools on self>>
    Manowar wrote:Come here! REMOOOOOOOOOOVE YOUR GARMENTS!

DragonLordJones wrote:judge no 2

oh by the way I'm partially blind so I hope they come in braille :cheers: :lol:
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:40 am

Thankfully Slaytanic changed his avatar to a less disturbing picture. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:47 am

KevinP wrote:And this people is why Deb's post count is so high :roll: :roll: :roll:

:P :lol:

YEah yeah.....you know you love me and my A.D.D.!! ;)
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:48 am

grimmy82 wrote:So did I.
    FYI my baseball team is one win away from winning the National League West! w00t!! Hopefully my dude gets in the game tomorrow. <<drools on self>>

GOOOOD LUUUCK!!!!! I wish you the best!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:51 am

debborah1 wrote:THIS THREAD!!!!.....
    is when you have something to say or share.....
    and dont know where the fuck to put it........
    so FYI...I thought this was hilarious....

Have a good night everybody! MMMUUUUAAAHHH!!!

Thanks Deb! Just had to borrow that. I for one am happy you are such a posting fiend. :headbanger:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2024 - Deck 7
    2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Angel.Dust-/-Angra-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Conception-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Devin.Townsend-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Helloween-/-In.Extremo-/-Kamelot-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Nanowar.of.Steel-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Powerwolf-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Riot.V-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Saor-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Serenity-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Twilight.Force-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warkings-/-Wind.Rose-/-Wintersun-/-Zebra
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:58 am

Awww thanx Goddess!! ;) I really DO have a life I swear!.....I keep the forum minimized at work during the week....make spread sheet...check forum....call client....check forum.....cut and print checks.....check forum...lol you get the picture...besides that I have a blast on here with everyone and cant wait to meet each and every one! :D ;)
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:06 am

FYI......
    Here's my email address if anyone has any "FUN STUFF" they wanna share!...thanx!

LMFAO!!!...okay KevinP ....you're so right.......here ya go.....XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:givebeer: ...and a clue lol
    Last edited by debborah1 on Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:15 am

debborah1 wrote:FYI......
    Here's my email address if anyone has any "FUN STUFF" they wanna share!...thanx!

Typical Deb,forgets to put the email address in. Gotta love it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It really is a feat that someone so forum-lly challenged as yourself (quoting, avatars, etc, etc.) can remember to type a few words and hit the SUBMIT button.

Then again, scientists are able to get monkeys to perform basic tasks such as this all the time. ;) :D :P :lol:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:19 am

debborah1 wrote:Awww thanx Goddess!! ;) I really DO have a life I swear!.....I keep the forum minimized at work during the week....make spread sheet...check forum....call client....check forum.....cut and print checks.....check forum...lol you get the picture...besides that I have a blast on here with everyone and cant wait to meet each and every one! :D ;)

I can't wait to meet everyone too. I have had some of my best laughs this year reading this forum. :lol:
    Last edited by Goddess of Metal on Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2024 - Deck 7
    2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Angel.Dust-/-Angra-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Conception-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Devin.Townsend-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Helloween-/-In.Extremo-/-Kamelot-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Nanowar.of.Steel-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Powerwolf-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Riot.V-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Saor-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Serenity-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Twilight.Force-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warkings-/-Wind.Rose-/-Wintersun-/-Zebra
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:59 pm

Okay people....another freaking funny thing I discovered....
    its funny to see how many times "fart" is mentioned in this forum when you type it into the search bar......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock:
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:02 pm

debborah1 wrote:Okay people....another freaking funny thing I discovered....
    its funny to see how many times "fart" is mentioned in this forum when you type it into the search bar......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock:

So not only are you getting paid to spam these forums, but you even have enough time to do useless word searches. God, what a rough life you are leading deary :P :P :P
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:09 pm

KevinP wrote:

So not only are you getting paid to spam these forums, but you even have enough time to do useless word searches. God, what a rough life you are leading deary :P :P :P

Oh yes....and Ive worked here for 15 years....I can do this job with my eyes closed...he he he....HEY I work with numbers....people...and people's money all day looooong...and yes..still havbe time to look up a decent fart count :beerwink:
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:21 pm

debborah1 wrote:
    KevinP wrote:

Oh yes....and Ive worked here for 15 years....I can do this job with my eyes closed...he he he....HEY I work with numbers....people...and people's money all day looooong...and yes..still havbe time to look up a decent fart count :beerwink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ok - I did it - I put fart in the search box - hilarious!!!! Oh, btw, Deb, I've been at my job 21 years :headbanger: Believe it or not, I actually get a lot done around here considering my 70k forum addiction and all! (hello, my name is Laura, and I have serious 70k metal forum addiction :shred: ) The crazy thing is, I usually view and post from my iPhone which ain't easy! (reading and typing on a tiny screen - argh!) :twisted:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:27 pm

LMFAOOOOOOO...OMG LAura....I knew some people would have to try it....quite fun actually.......
    AND....I can't believe that you paot the majority of what you do from your PHONE!!! Geez! I think if we put our posts against each other and went by how many actual "words" there were...you would be SUB CAPTAIN LEIUTENANT for sure!!! ...Oh wait.....Rob the Metal Penguin might possibly give you a run for your money there! lol...OH and congrats to your job...Thats awesome! especially the way things are right now...its good to have that kind of security........OH SHIT>>>GOTTA GO>>>>HERE COMES THE BOSS...
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:32 pm

UHHHHHHHHmmmmmm who's up for a good game of...KILL THE POSER???

I MEAN REAALLLYYY????? put those away if you don't know how to use them!!! BIOOTCH!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Ventura<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:48 pm

who's the Cinderella skank? ^^^
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:55 pm

FYI, a Turkish Case opened in our subdivsion earlier this week, YOOF-CA. Small little outside place, 1 person operation, serving:

Borek w/ feta & mixed vegetables
    Kisir
    Lentil cakes
    Baklava
    Mosaic
    Orange Scones
    Turkish coffee
    Turkish butter (w/ veggies)
    Veggie dish of the day (artichoke, eggplant, green beans, peas,kidney beans or zucchini w/ olive oil)

The chick running the joint had an accent, so I assume she was turkish. Quite easy on the eyes as well :D
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:59 pm

KevinP wrote:FYI, a Turkish Case opened in our subdivsion earlier this week, YOOF-CA. Small little outside place, 1 person operation, serving:

Kisir
    Lentil cakes
    Baklava
    Mosaic
    Orange Scones
    Turkish coffee
    Veggie dish of the day (artichoke, eggplant, green beans, peas,kidney beans or zucchini w/ olive oil)

The chick running the joint had an accent, so I assume she was turkish. Quite easy on the eyes as well :D

OH sure!! Now ur scoping out the Turkish Broads!....I see how u are ;)
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:00 pm

Disaster Area wrote:who's the Cinderella skank? ^^^

I think it's Avril Lavigne :roll:

@ Deb - re: my Loooooooog posts, most of those were done on my home computer :lol: Re: the iPhone, I've gotten pretty good at quick typing - posting pix and links is a royal bitch though :headbanger: :lol:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:07 pm

tyrwoman wrote:

I think you got a case of McQueen-itis. This was a rhetorical question. You've been sucked into her world and read too much of her material, that you've blocked out reality and any reasonable/sensible thoughts.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:19 pm

KevinP wrote:
    tyrwoman wrote:

I think you got a case of McQueen-itis. This was a rhetorical question. You've been sucked into her world and read too much of her material, that you've blocked out reality and any reasonable/sensible thoughts.

HEY!!!.....I resemble that remark Mister!.....HMPF!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:21 pm

debborah1 wrote:
    KevinP wrote:FYI, a Turkish Case opened in our subdivsion earlier this week, YOOF-CA. Small little outside place, 1 person operation, serving:

Kisir
    Lentil cakes
    Baklava
    Mosaic
    Orange Scones
    Turkish coffee

OH sure!! Now ur scoping out the Turkish Broads!....I see how u are ;)

I can vouch for them "Turkis Broads" :lol: Request İskender kebab be added to their menu. So damn good!
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:21 pm

debborah1 wrote:
    KevinP wrote:

Oh boy....don't me started about farts. :lol:
    http://www.onlineschools.org/blog/facts ... _facts.jpg Click on it to "blow up" the image.

I just had to pass this on...GET IT?

Farts can come blazing out of your ass at 7mph! I really needed to know that one. :-)

Yes...I still think farts are hilarious!!!!
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2024 - Deck 7
    2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:22 pm

debborah1 wrote:HEY!!!.....I resemble that remark Mister!.....HMPF!

:lol: god you are endless hours of amusement . RESEMBLE :lol:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:29 pm

KevinP wrote:
    tyrwoman wrote:

gooouuud one (pronounced like Steve Martin in The Pink Panther)

actually...the phrase "vortex of madness" came to my mind (and wouldn't that be a great band name btw? :headbanger:) :lol: :trashdrink: - I think this FYI thread just put me over the edge. :lol: :shock: . Can't blame Ms. McQueen for that entirely though - I'm quite capable of going nutty all on my own, thank you very much!!! :mrgreen:
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:29 pm

SORRRRYYYYYYYYYY......I cant help it....ITS FRIDAYYYYYY
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:31 pm

Hey, that's Lucille Ball

and I love her

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:33 pm

Disaster Area wrote:Hey, that's Lucille Ball

and I love her

Yeah me toooo.....I was told by an ex one time...that living with me, is like living with Lucille Ball!....The scary thing is that he's probly right lol :roll: ;) :cheers:
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:36 pm

Gotta LOVE LUCY!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:58 pm

Okay people.....my email address has been posted....so send me somthing that will make me go like this---> :shock: :? :lol:
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:07 pm

debborah1 wrote:

and I love her

Yeah me toooo.....I was told by an ex one time...that living with me, is like living with Lucille Ball!....The scary thing is that he's probly right lol :roll: ;) :cheers:

Lucille Ball had talent, fame, career & $$$. I don't see the correlation ;) :P
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:10 pm

KevinP wrote:
    debborah1 wrote:

and I love her

Lucille Ball had talent, fame, career & $$$. I don't see the correlation ;) :P

oh ouch...

well I have to add, that we have never heard Deb's voice so it may be annoying and nasally like Lucy's. So there's your similarity (possibly)... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:15 pm

Lucille Ball is my absolute favorite comedian of all time - I watched I LOVE LUCY constantly as a kid growing up in the 60's and 70's - I should have added her to the dead comedians thread!! Remember the vitameatavegamin bit? Oh my god - so FUNNY!!! So glad my 11 and 13 year old daughters dig the I LOVE LUCY reruns! :lol:

Since this FYI thread seems to be the random crazy-ass thread, I bid work and y'all farewell for the day with my favorite cartoon character of all time - STEWIE GRIFFIN...

• KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:18 pm

Disaster Area wrote:well I have to add, that we have never heard Deb's voice so it may be annoying and nasally like Lucy's. So there's your similarity (possibly)... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh brother. If that's the case then I think Brando said it best in Apocalypse Now: http://new.wavlist.com/movies/266/apnw-horror.wav
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:25 pm

Let it be known..... KEVINP is a SHITHEAD........but I luv ya anyway.....butthole

and NO my voice...lol....is not anything like Lucy's....actually....I think its kinda sultry lmfao.....geeeez what have created here?
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:30 pm

Follow your dreams kid!

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:31 pm

Disaster Area wrote:Image

Follow your dreams kid!

OMG!! FOR REAL?? So glad thats not my kid lol
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
Post Reply 4249 posts