by mooyagi » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:14 am

Just curious why it was randomly Forum Rank :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Lala
    Midshipman

Re: The BARGE TO HELL Is Coming!

by Lala » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:51 pm

cowboy71 wrote: giving you lots of time to explore

Who cares about fucking exploring? it's only necessary evil .....
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - survived
    2023 - NO

www.lalasreisen.de
  • Disco
    Midshipman

by Disco » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:58 pm

Laura wrote:
    Disco wrote:
    Laura wrote:hahaha BORAT! Love Borat :lol:

So, here's what I decided to do re Barge to Hell. Still not 100% sure I can swing this trip time & $$$-wise, but decided I'm going to book as a "single" traveler in the cheapest triple or quad room that is available. I'll pay whatever is required at time of booking for the deposit/first payment, and so on. Within the next few months, I should know if the trip is a go for me. Worst case scenario - if I have to cancel, the cancel fee early on is only $100 (at least it was for 70K - actually surprised it was that low up until 2 months of sailing http://www.70000tons.com/terms.htm ) Decided to book as a single traveler since I feel too iffy about being able to go to want to book with any specific people.

Here's hoping I can get a cheap cabin....and, of course - GO!
    :beerhorns: :beerhorns: :beerhorns: :beerhorns:

Actually Laura you could do what I did when I canceled the last cruise. I booked a quad cabin and was the lead passenger. When I decided I didn't want to go I asked the people at UMC what to do to get a refund. They told me they couldn't give me a refund because I reserved an individual bed in a quad but I could sell my spot for the full ammount that I paid. So if you book a quad on BTH and decide not to go, you could sell your spot to someone and not have to pay the cancelation fees. Just thought you'd like to know.

Thanks for the info Disco! Although I've got a few comments & questions - first of all, didn't realize you cancelled your 2012 cruise - may I ask when you did because I guess I don't get the cancellation policy. Why would you not have been able to get a refund from UMC less whatever % of what you paid depending on the date you cancelled? Thanks for mentioning the idea of selling the cabin - I have thought of that option, but thought it could potentially be a pain in the butt doing so, collecting the money, and so on. I never have read the recruit a cabinmate forum much so I don't know how easy/hard it was to sell spots. Any more thoughts on this Disco or anyone else?

It was on Labor Day I decided to pull out of the trip. I sold my spot to a guy from the Netherlands and he wired the money to my bank account. So it wasn't too much of a hassle.
    Melloboat - 2008
    70k Tons - 2011
    70k Tons - 2013
    70k Tons - 2018
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

:lol: :lol: :lol:

by KDibildeaux » Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:42 pm

This thread was funny today
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • KevinP
    Commander

Suck it power weenies, this is the brOOtal thread

by KevinP » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:05 pm

:deathmetal: :deathmetal: :deathmetal:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    cowboy71
    Commander

A FEW MORE DAYS IS THE NEW SOON!

by cowboy71 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:59 pm

One week gone. Where's the bands??? :P

Not that I give a shit - I don't need to go on BTH. If I wanna hear heaps of cookie monster vocals I can watch Sesame Street with my son.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:30 am

Yup . One week gone and I booked my airfare 2 days ago. I was hoping they would announce 5 bands and say pre booking begins Monday at 8 am, :(

I guess we will get another announcement in April
    :?
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
    WizardBeast
    Captain

Re: Hey everyone! Look at me!

by WizardBeast » Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:43 pm

Stained Class wrote:I can do it too!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: nice!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:00 pm

gnoff wrote:hey lets get At the Gates on to perform Slaughter of the Soul and Terminal Spirit Disease for their two sets

then book The Crown too, Tompa can do the one set with Crowned in Terror and Johan can do the other one with Crowned Unholy

I'm filled with good ideas, you're welcome UMC :givebeer:

:viking: :ugeek:

I'm pretty sure Tompa left The Crown on bad terms... they weren't happy with his excessive drunkenness (<---that's apparently the proper spelling?) during their U.S. Tour (I was there, he was wrecked!)
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • DemonNIN
    Midshipman

by DemonNIN » Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:09 am

gnoff wrote:"Just a few more days until we will greet the first Artists on our trip to the undead! "

For me that would be less than a week :lol:

I am not surprised though

I'll wait until the date for booking is revealed, then I'll ask for time off at work, then I'll try and find 3 others to bunk with in a cheap quad, then I'll book and give away my money :bangers:

I hope they're not shootin for 2 weeks till we get more info. This is torture...
    \m/(-_-)\m/
    CABIN #5073 70K : 2011
    CABIN #2027 70K: 2012
    CABIN #2521 BTH 2012
    CABIN #2095 70K : 2013
    CABIN # NONE : 2014 :(
    CABIN #9669 70K: 2015
    CABIN #6707 ; 2016
    CABIN #6407 ; 2017
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:24 am

An extreme metal cruise is just too exciting of an idea for me to not pay attention to. I'm pretty stoked to find out who the first couple of bands will be... whenever that will happen. :?
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:28 am

DemonNIN wrote:
    gnoff wrote:"Just a few more days until we will greet the first Artists on our trip to the undead! "

I'll wait until the date for booking is revealed, then I'll ask for time off at work, then I'll try and find 3 others to bunk with in a cheap quad, then I'll book and give away my money :bangers:

I hope they're not shootin for 2 weeks till we get more info. This is torture...

I think they really enjoy torturing everyone :lol:
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:49 am

DemonNIN wrote:

I would expect longer than two weeks :lol:. Though then if it's sooner then it will be a pleasant surprise :D
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:51 am

mooyagi wrote:
    DemonNIN wrote:

I think they really enjoy torturing everyone :lol:

Probably eating popcorn while watching us squirm :lol:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:07 pm

yeah they're laughing their asses off at our expense! :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :evil: :evil: :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry:
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:28 pm

I'd probably do the same :twisted: :lol:
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:31 pm

WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:18 pm

I'm still hoping that the BTH forum is together with this one, sharing the Engine Room and the Bridge, as Moxie suggested
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:36 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:I'm still hoping that the BTH forum is together with this one, sharing the Engine Room and the Bridge, as Moxie suggested

that would certainly make things easier. i don't want to go to a separate forum! :evil:
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:42 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:I'm still hoping that the BTH forum is together with this one, sharing the Engine Room and the Bridge, as Moxie suggested

that would certainly make things easier. i don't want to go to a separate forum! :evil:

Yup. It would split us up :cry:
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:21 pm

Yeah, one forum for both cruises is enough, with separate cruise related sections.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:20 am

WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:18 pm

Memnoch wrote:Yeah, one forum for both cruises is enough, with separate cruise related sections.

Are you reading this, Andy? :D
    Libertine69
    Crewman

by Libertine69 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:13 pm

In regards to separate forums for 70k & bth, I just got this message tonight....

Hi John,

Thank you for your interest in BARGE TO HELL and 70000TONS OF METAL!

There will be separate forums for 70000TONS OF METAL and BARGE TO HELL. The ranks will not carry over from the 70000TONS OF METAL forum, so everyone will be starting at the lowest rank. The BARGE TO HELL forum will be up in the coming weeks, so please keep posted on the website at www.bargetohell.com.
    70k 2012 - 5016
    Barge to Hell - 2563
    70K 2013 - 2625
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:20 pm

Damnit! that's dumb! thanks for the info, though :bangers:
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:51 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:Damnit! that's dumb! thanks for the info, though :bangers:

Haha, I just love that you lose your rank. Take that post padders :P :cool: :P
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Ventura<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:55 pm

I will only make one post in the BTH forum, any guesses as to what it will say..?

:cheers:
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:57 pm

Disaster Area wrote:I will only make one post in the BTH forum, any guesses as to what it will say..?

"Hello world"?
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:58 pm

Disaster Area wrote:I will only make one post in the BTH forum, any guesses as to what it will say..?

I heart Obituary
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:38 pm

KevinP wrote:

You're just mad 'cause you've dropped way down :lol:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:47 pm

Libertine69 wrote:In regards to separate forums for 70k & bth, I just got this message tonight....

Hi John,

Thank you for your interest in BARGE TO HELL and 70000TONS OF METAL!

There will be separate forums for 70000TONS OF METAL and BARGE TO HELL. The ranks will not carry over from the 70000TONS OF METAL forum, so everyone will be starting at the lowest rank. The BARGE TO HELL forum will be up in the coming weeks, so please keep posted on the website at http://www.bargetohell.com.

That sucks!
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:42 am

KDibildeaux wrote:
    KevinP wrote:

Nah, you are cause now you have to spam 2X as hard to keep up :P :P :P
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:41 am

"Suck it, Kevin"
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:57 am

"Don't Panic"

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:35 am

KevinP wrote:

I heart Obituary

he WAS getting into it!
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:25 pm

KevinP wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:
    KevinP wrote:Haha, I just love that you lose your rank. Take that post padders :P :cool: :P

Nah, you are cause now you have to spam 2X as hard to keep up :P :P :P

Nah, doubt I'll be too active on the BTH forum. Too much work to keep up the pace on both forums, especially since I don't post while at work. I just don't like that this will also split us up :cry:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:48 pm

yeah i really like the idea of a different bridge and cabin mate section and then the same engine room and off course....what would be the harm in that?
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:49 pm

Hopefully there's time to change their minds! Probably need more than just a few of us harping on it though.
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:14 pm

Yeah, exactly. It would be less work for the admins and mods, too
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:24 am

mooyagi wrote:Hopefully there's time to change their minds! Probably need more than just a few of us harping on it though.

I doubt it. The common sense of it is obvious but we're likely missing the underlying reason for them making the choice they have. No doubt it will make more sense... soon
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
Post Reply 2575 posts