The BARGE TO HELL 2012 Megathread

Discuss anything related to 70000TONS OF METAL

Re: The BARGE TO HELL Is Coming!

Postby KevinP » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:24 am

Memnoch wrote:Yeah, I noticed that. Hopefully everything goes well for you. Would've been fun to see you again. Maybe on 70k. :beerwink:

If he lives in Florida it will be easier for him to attend the girlie metal cruise with you :)
WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
The Viceroy of Vegemite
Loather of Power Metal
KevinP
Commander

Postby Memnoch » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:54 am

KevinP wrote:
Memnoch wrote:Yeah, I noticed that. Hopefully everything goes well for you. Would've been fun to see you again. Maybe on 70k. :beerwink:

If he lives in Florida it will be easier for him to attend the girlie metal cruise with you :)

Actually that might be one of the few upsides of anyone having to live in the same state as you. ;)
Wishlist:
Anything with MARTIN VAN DRUNEN / PROSTITUTE DISFIGUREMENT / THE GATHERING with Anneke&Silje / MORE GIRLIE BANDS = MORE BETTER / ADE / PRIMORDIAL / NILE / WITHIN TEMPTATION / INSISION / REVAMP / TECHNICAL DEATH METAL / VADER
Memnoch
Lieutenant-Commander

Postby DemonNIN » Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:11 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:Lots of likeable stuff announced and, like others have said, in a greatly exciting and creative manner. Thanks for the rush of announcements Andy!

Artillery is a huge draw for me and many of the others make B2H a pretty attractive consideration. I hope we get an equal/parallel blitz of 70k announcements 'soon' to help with the decision process.

As exciting as this all is, I have to say it really depresses me in the financial part of my brain. Anyone wanna join me in planning a big heist this summer? I know how to use chloroform ;)

If 70k does start soon with announcements I'm going to need a 2nd job with all the texts updates on my phone. damn pre-paid cell phone ...but keep bringing on the updates...can't get enough :shred: :death: :metalguy: :viking:
\m/(-_-)\m/
here's my Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/DemonNI#!/DemonNIN
CABIN #5073 70K : 2011
CABIN #2027 70K: 2012
CABIN #2521 BTH 2012
CABIN #2095 70K : 2013
CABIN # NONE : 2014 :(
DemonNIN
Midshipman

Postby Warphine » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:27 am

KDibildeaux wrote:While I would have appreciated you expressing these opinions via PM, point taken, though I find it interesting how people always call out Ryan and I when we're obviously not the only ones dominating the threads. If we weren't in a relationship would it be as big of a deal?

Keep on postin' in the free world! :D
Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014

Allegaeon/Barren-Earth/Bloodbath/The-Crown/Dark-Fortress/Dew-Scented/Graveyard/Miseration/Mors-Principium-Est/Orchid/Pro-Pain/Scar-Symmetry/Sylosis/Testament/Toxic-Holocaust/Triptykon/Uncle-Acid/Vektor/Watain/Witchcraft
Warphine
Chief Petty Officer

Postby ShoreSlayer » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:34 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:chloroform eh? Plannin' on heisting some ladies' "hearts"?

Nah, I was thinking more along the lines of security guards and innocent bystanders. Having struck gold in the romance department, I now find myself with a huge surplus of chemicals so I just figured I should find some way to put them to use. I'm not willing to murder anyone to get rich quick but am not opposed to inflicting short, involuntary naps to finance some metal cruises ;)
TROUBLE, ARGUS, ARTILLERY, ANVIL, DIO DISCIPLES, ELECTRIC WIZARD, GOATSNAKE,

HEATHEN, HELL, HELSTAR, KRUX, METAL CHURCH, NUCLEAR ASSAULT, ONSLAUGHT,

OZ, OMEN, PENTAGRAM, ST. VITUS, SKULL FIST, UDO & WEEDEATER

:shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:
ShoreSlayer
Captain

Postby Warphine » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:42 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:

Nah, I was thinking more along the lines of security guards and innocent bystanders. Having struck gold in the romance department, I now find myself with a huge surplus of chemicals so I just figured I should find some way to put them to use. I'm not willing to murder anyone to get rich quick but am not opposed to inflicting short, involuntary naps to finance some metal cruises ;)

Haha, if only your post count were redeemable in dollars... I'd be about broke though! :lol:
Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014

Allegaeon/Barren-Earth/Bloodbath/The-Crown/Dark-Fortress/Dew-Scented/Graveyard/Miseration/Mors-Principium-Est/Orchid/Pro-Pain/Scar-Symmetry/Sylosis/Testament/Toxic-Holocaust/Triptykon/Uncle-Acid/Vektor/Watain/Witchcraft
Warphine
Chief Petty Officer

Postby KevinP » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:31 am

So it's Thursday and we haven't gotten our BOLT THROWER, 11TH HOUR and BEFORE THE DAWN trifecta announcement. What's up wit dat?

Do I need to go into an anti SWISS rant or something? ;) ;) ;)
WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
Loather of Power Metal
KevinP
Commander

Postby Stained Class » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:33 am

KevinP wrote:So it's Thursday and we haven't gotten our BOLT THROWER, 11TH HOUR and BEFORE THE DAWN trifecta announcement. What's up wit dat?

:lol: some things never change. You have what, 240 something todays left?
The infamous LOLLIPOP

70K 2011, 70K 2012, BTH 2012, 70K 2013, 70K 2014
go on ALL the cruises!

Much want:
Æther.Realm-/-Allegaeon-/-Be'Lakor-/-Conquering.Dystopia-/-Equilibrium-/-Haken-/-Hypocrisy-/-Ihsahn-/-Insomnium-/-Kalmah-/-Mors.Principium.Est-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Omnium.Gatherum-/-Voyager

Also want:
Aeternam-/-Armory-/-Ayreon-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodshot.Dawn-/-Bolt.Thrower-/-Brymir-/-Demons.And.Wizards-/-Devin.Townsend.Project-/-Dio.Disciples-/-Dream.Evil-/-Eternal.Tears.Of.Sorrow-/-Firewind-/-Galneryus-/-Gojira-/-Gorod-/-Grand.Magus-/-Heathen-/-Hibria-/-Illogicist-/-Immortal-/-In.Mourning-/-Inferi-/-Labyrinth-/-Luna.Mortis-/-Madder.Mortem-/-Obscura-/-Opeth-/-Pathfinder-/-Persefone-/-Persuader-/-Powerwolf-/-Revocation-/-Russkaja-/-Sacrifice-/-Savage.Messiah-/-Savatage-/-Scar.Symmetry-/-Snowy.Shaw-/-Spawn.Of.Possession-/-Steel.Panther-/-Striker-/-Suidakra-/-Tarot-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-Thaurorod-/-Tony.Macalpine-/-Triosphere-/-Wolfchant-/-Wolfheart-/-Xanthochroid

Repeats:
The.Absence-/-Coroner-/-Onslaught-/-Therion-/-Uli.Jon.Roth
Stained Class
Commander

Postby soundcurve » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:04 am

HOLY SHIT! I just saw this. Fuck did I ever pick the wrong cruise to go on. :| These were my top runners for my 70k wishlist. Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

ENSLAVED 7
ROTTING CHRIST 5
PARADISE LOST 5
MOONSPELL 1

Blarggg! :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: wae;lgjsdg;jsdbg fuck!
BTHFL
soundcurve
Chief Petty Officer

Postby KevinP » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:10 am

Stained Class wrote:
KevinP wrote:So it's Thursday and we haven't gotten our BOLT THROWER, 11TH HOUR and BEFORE THE DAWN trifecta announcement. What's up wit dat?

:lol: some things never change. You have what, 240 something todays left?

Things operate on my time schedule. Failure to comply with my time schedule and band requests results in much suffering for everyone else. ;)

You haven't learned this by now ?????? :P

WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
Loather of Power Metal
KevinP
Commander

Postby WizardBeast » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:39 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:

glad to hear things are going great for you with the girlfriend!!!!!!!!!! :boobs: :wank:
Awaiting UMC Cruise 6(66)!!!
WizardBeast
Captain

Postby mooyagi » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:42 am

Warphine wrote:
KDibildeaux wrote:While I would have appreciated you expressing these opinions via PM, point taken, though I find it interesting how people always call out Ryan and I when we're obviously not the only ones dominating the threads. If we weren't in a relationship would it be as big of a deal?

:deathhorns: :deathhorns: :deathhorns:

Warphine wrote:Haha, if only your post count were redeemable in dollars... I'd be about broke though! :lol:

That'd be nice! I'd be financially set for life
See you all on 70K 2015! :deathhorns:
mooyagi
Captain

Postby mooyagi » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:43 am

WizardBeast wrote:
ShoreSlayer wrote:

glad to hear things are going great for you with the girlfriend!!!!!!!!!! :boobs: :wank:

We still don't have confirmation that she's real, though
mooyagi
Captain

Postby mooyagi » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:43 am

Memnoch wrote:
KevinP wrote:

Actually that might be one of the few upsides of anyone having to live in the same state as you. ;)

That's the only upside.
mooyagi
Captain

Postby WizardBeast » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:44 am

if she's real enough for pengy she's real enough for me!
WizardBeast
Captain

Postby mooyagi » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:49 am

Now that I'm most likely going on Barge, guess I should start annoying Andy with band requests:

Immortal
Emperor (get them to reunite!)
Kampfar
Behemoth
Melechesh
Gorgoroth
Woe
Negură Bunget
Watain
Winterfylleth
mooyagi
Captain

Postby Stained Class » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:51 am

mooyagi wrote:Now that I'm most likely going on Barge, guess I should start annoying Andy with band requests:

Aroo?
The infamous LOLLIPOP

go on ALL the cruises!

Much want:
Æther.Realm-/-Allegaeon-/-Be'Lakor-/-Conquering.Dystopia-/-Equilibrium-/-Haken-/-Hypocrisy-/-Ihsahn-/-Insomnium-/-Kalmah-/-Mors.Principium.Est-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Omnium.Gatherum-/-Voyager

Also want:
Aeternam-/-Armory-/-Ayreon-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodshot.Dawn-/-Bolt.Thrower-/-Brymir-/-Demons.And.Wizards-/-Devin.Townsend.Project-/-Dio.Disciples-/-Dream.Evil-/-Eternal.Tears.Of.Sorrow-/-Firewind-/-Galneryus-/-Gojira-/-Gorod-/-Grand.Magus-/-Heathen-/-Hibria-/-Illogicist-/-Immortal-/-In.Mourning-/-Inferi-/-Labyrinth-/-Luna.Mortis-/-Madder.Mortem-/-Obscura-/-Opeth-/-Pathfinder-/-Persefone-/-Persuader-/-Powerwolf-/-Revocation-/-Russkaja-/-Sacrifice-/-Savage.Messiah-/-Savatage-/-Scar.Symmetry-/-Snowy.Shaw-/-Spawn.Of.Possession-/-Steel.Panther-/-Striker-/-Suidakra-/-Tarot-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-Thaurorod-/-Tony.Macalpine-/-Triosphere-/-Wolfchant-/-Wolfheart-/-Xanthochroid

Repeats:
Stained Class
Commander

Postby mooyagi » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:52 am

Stained Class wrote:
mooyagi wrote:Now that I'm most likely going on Barge, guess I should start annoying Andy with band requests:

Aroo?

Still not definite but will try to make both Barge and 70K happen. 70K is definite though.
mooyagi
Captain

Postby Stained Class » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:53 am

mooyagi wrote:
Stained Class wrote:

Aroo?

Still not definite but will try to make both Barge and 70K happen. 70K is definite though.

ohhhhh ok I thought u were picking barge over 70k and I was like nooooooo everyone's jumping ship! I'm gonna have to make new friends!
The infamous LOLLIPOP

go on ALL the cruises!

Much want:

Also want:

Repeats:
Stained Class
Commander

Postby WizardBeast » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:54 am

many of us are still going on 70K too Joey!
WizardBeast
Captain

Postby mooyagi » Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:01 am

Stained Class wrote:
mooyagi wrote:Still not definite but will try to make both Barge and 70K happen. 70K is definite though.

ohhhhh ok I thought u were picking barge over 70k and I was like nooooooo everyone's jumping ship! I'm gonna have to make new friends!

I'd never abandon you ;)
mooyagi
Captain

Postby Stained Class » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:28 pm

Yaaay, I feel all warm and fuzzy. Except my cabinmates are jumping ship so I'm gonna have to find cabinmates when the time comes. I'm sure that'll be really hard.
The infamous LOLLIPOP

go on ALL the cruises!

Much want:

Also want:

Repeats:
Stained Class
Commander

Postby debborah1 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:37 pm

Stained Class wrote:Yaaay, I feel all warm and fuzzy. Except my cabinmates are jumping ship so I'm gonna have to find cabinmates when the time comes. I'm sure that'll be really hard.

maybe I need a cabin mate ;)
2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
\m/ >.< \m/
2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
2015.....BOOKED
debborah1
Commander

Postby DrinkMoxie » Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:00 pm

KevinP wrote:

I don't like girlie metal haha
Powerwolf-NeObliviscaris-JulieLaughsNomore-Hypocrisy-Kalmah-Nightfall-Gardenian-Gojira-CarBomb-Neurosis-Sargon-Sacrifice-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-Agalloch-Equilibrium-GodDethroned-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Therion-Alestorm-Sigh-Firewind-Jaldaboath-Korpiklaani-Shangren-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Borknagar-DimensionZero-Heathen-MentalHome-MorsPrincipiumEst-Myrath-Illogicist-Gnostic-Hacride-BoltThrower-Goatwhore-MiseryIndex-Xentrix-Acrassicauda-LakeOfTears-Impious-Melechesh-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Zimmer'sHole-Apocalyptica-Witchery-Skyfire-Annihilator-Trepalium-EphelDuath-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-GreySkiesFallen-OctoberTide-Skeletonwitch-InExtremo-DaylightDies-Sodom-Vinterland-Desultory

cabin 3013 (2012)
cabin 9560 (2014)
cabin 8___ (2015)
DrinkMoxie
Commander

Postby KevinP » Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:03 pm

mooyagi wrote:
I'd never abandon you ;)

What is this Brokeback 70K :shock: :? :shock:
WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
Loather of Power Metal
KevinP
Commander

Postby DrinkMoxie » Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:06 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:

But, once you use all of your chloroform, how will you keep her around? Have one of those hidden woodland dwellings, like in Kiss The Girls?
Powerwolf-NeObliviscaris-JulieLaughsNomore-Hypocrisy-Kalmah-Nightfall-Gardenian-Gojira-CarBomb-Neurosis-Sargon-Sacrifice-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-Agalloch-Equilibrium-GodDethroned-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Therion-Alestorm-Sigh-Firewind-Jaldaboath-Korpiklaani-Shangren-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Borknagar-DimensionZero-Heathen-MentalHome-MorsPrincipiumEst-Myrath-Illogicist-Gnostic-Hacride-BoltThrower-Goatwhore-MiseryIndex-Xentrix-Acrassicauda-LakeOfTears-Impious-Melechesh-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Zimmer'sHole-Apocalyptica-Witchery-Skyfire-Annihilator-Trepalium-EphelDuath-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-GreySkiesFallen-OctoberTide-Skeletonwitch-InExtremo-DaylightDies-Sodom-Vinterland-Desultory

cabin 3013 (2012)
cabin 9560 (2014)
cabin 8___ (2015)
DrinkMoxie
Commander

Postby Stained Class » Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:16 pm

debborah1 wrote:
Stained Class wrote:Yaaay, I feel all warm and fuzzy. Except my cabinmates are jumping ship so I'm gonna have to find cabinmates when the time comes. I'm sure that'll be really hard.

Pants optional?
The infamous LOLLIPOP

go on ALL the cruises!

Much want:

Also want:

Repeats:
Stained Class
Commander

Postby WizardBeast » Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:55 pm

KevinP wrote:
mooyagi wrote:
I'd never abandon you ;)

HAHAHA! :lol: :lol: :lol:
WizardBeast
Captain

Postby mooyagi » Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:55 pm

KevinP wrote:
mooyagi wrote:
I'd never abandon you ;)

Oh yes. There will be power metal. :P
mooyagi
Captain

Postby Stained Class » Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:00 pm

KevinP wrote:
mooyagi wrote:
I'd never abandon you ;)

lol this is the most dramatic group of metalheads I've ever met. Where have you been?
The infamous LOLLIPOP

go on ALL the cruises!

Much want:

Also want:

Repeats:
Stained Class
Commander

Postby WizardBeast » Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:10 pm

Stained Class wrote:
KevinP wrote:
mooyagi wrote:
I'd never abandon you ;)

lol this is the most dramatic group of metalheads I've ever met. Where have you been?

SO TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:beerbang: :oops: :cry: :? :shock: :roll: :| :D :P :lol:
WizardBeast
Captain

Postby biertroll » Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:11 pm

Andy, I get paid in like 6 hours, please just put sales up already!
70000tons 2015 Wishlist: Hail of Bullets, Absu, Korpiklaani, Carpathian Forest, Coroner & Morbid Angel (1 set Altars / 1 set BATS).

Survived 70000tons 2012! Deflected MDF 2013. Survived 70000tons 2014. MDF 2014. LVDF 2014. Cabin 9611 70K 2015.
biertroll
Chief Petty Officer

Postby KDibildeaux » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:40 pm

DemonNIN wrote:
ShoreSlayer wrote:Lots of likeable stuff announced and, like others have said, in a greatly exciting and creative manner. Thanks for the rush of announcements Andy!

Artillery is a huge draw for me and many of the others make B2H a pretty attractive consideration. I hope we get an equal/parallel blitz of 70k announcements 'soon' to help with the decision process.

As exciting as this all is, I have to say it really depresses me in the financial part of my brain. Anyone wanna join me in planning a big heist this summer? I know how to use chloroform ;)

If 70k does start soon with announcements I'm going to need a 2nd job with all the texts updates on my phone. damn pre-paid cell phone ...but keep bringing on the updates...can't get enough :shred: :death: :metalguy: :viking:

Mine's a prepaid one, but they have some packages. I get the unlimited text one :), it's a big help
La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
KDibildeaux
Captain

Postby KDibildeaux » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:43 pm

Stained Class wrote:
KevinP wrote:
mooyagi wrote:
I'd never abandon you ;)

You guys are so sweet!
KDibildeaux
Captain

Postby KDibildeaux » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:44 pm

Warphine wrote:

Thanks Warphine! :heavydrink:
KDibildeaux
Captain

Postby debborah1 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:46 pm

Stained Class wrote:
debborah1 wrote:

Pants optional?

hOW'D YOU KNOW I WAS GONNA MAKE YOU WEAR A SKIRT? :headbanger:
\m/ >.< \m/
2015.....BOOKED
debborah1
Commander

Postby Stained Class » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:48 pm

Hey, there are very few circumstances where i will willingly wear a skirt, and this is...well...never say never...
The infamous LOLLIPOP

go on ALL the cruises!

Much want:

Also want:

Repeats:
Stained Class
Commander

Postby KDibildeaux » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:50 pm

Stained Class wrote:Hey, there are very few circumstances where i will willingly wear a skirt, and this is...well...never say never...

You get to enjoy a nice breeze ;)
KDibildeaux
Captain

Postby debborah1 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:51 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:
Stained Class wrote:Hey, there are very few circumstances where i will willingly wear a skirt, and this is...well...never say never...

You get to enjoy a nice breeze ;)

Yeah that fits....Easy Breezy Joey
\m/ >.< \m/
2015.....BOOKED
debborah1
Commander

Postby debborah1 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:52 pm

:lol: ....hahaaa....just keep your legs crossed would ya! :smoking:
\m/ >.< \m/
2015.....BOOKED
debborah1
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to THE BRIDGE