Post Reply 2575 posts
The BARGE TO HELL 2012 Megathread
  • DemonNIN
    Midshipman

Re: The BARGE TO HELL Is Coming!

by DemonNIN » Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:11 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:Lots of likeable stuff announced and, like others have said, in a greatly exciting and creative manner. Thanks for the rush of announcements Andy!

Artillery is a huge draw for me and many of the others make B2H a pretty attractive consideration. I hope we get an equal/parallel blitz of 70k announcements 'soon' to help with the decision process.

As exciting as this all is, I have to say it really depresses me in the financial part of my brain. Anyone wanna join me in planning a big heist this summer? I know how to use chloroform ;)

If 70k does start soon with announcements I'm going to need a 2nd job with all the texts updates on my phone. damn pre-paid cell phone ...but keep bringing on the updates...can't get enough :shred: :death: :metalguy: :viking:
    \m/(-_-)\m/
    CABIN #5073 70K : 2011
    CABIN #2027 70K: 2012
    CABIN #2521 BTH 2012
    CABIN #2095 70K : 2013
    CABIN # NONE : 2014 :(
    CABIN #9669 70K: 2015
    CABIN #6707 ; 2016
    CABIN #6407 ; 2017
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:27 am

KDibildeaux wrote:While I would have appreciated you expressing these opinions via PM, point taken, though I find it interesting how people always call out Ryan and I when we're obviously not the only ones dominating the threads. If we weren't in a relationship would it be as big of a deal?

Keep on postin' in the free world! :D
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:34 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:chloroform eh? Plannin' on heisting some ladies' "hearts"?

Nah, I was thinking more along the lines of security guards and innocent bystanders. Having struck gold in the romance department, I now find myself with a huge surplus of chemicals so I just figured I should find some way to put them to use. I'm not willing to murder anyone to get rich quick but am not opposed to inflicting short, involuntary naps to finance some metal cruises ;)
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:42 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:

Nah, I was thinking more along the lines of security guards and innocent bystanders. Having struck gold in the romance department, I now find myself with a huge surplus of chemicals so I just figured I should find some way to put them to use. I'm not willing to murder anyone to get rich quick but am not opposed to inflicting short, involuntary naps to finance some metal cruises ;)

Haha, if only your post count were redeemable in dollars... I'd be about broke though! :lol:
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:31 am

So it's Thursday and we haven't gotten our BOLT THROWER, 11TH HOUR and BEFORE THE DAWN trifecta announcement. What's up wit dat?

Do I need to go into an anti SWISS rant or something? ;) ;) ;)
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:33 am

KevinP wrote:So it's Thursday and we haven't gotten our BOLT THROWER, 11TH HOUR and BEFORE THE DAWN trifecta announcement. What's up wit dat?

:lol: some things never change. You have what, 240 something todays left?
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    soundcurve
    Chief Petty Officer

by soundcurve » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:04 am

HOLY SHIT! I just saw this. Fuck did I ever pick the wrong cruise to go on. :| These were my top runners for my 70k wishlist. Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

ENSLAVED 7
    ROTTING CHRIST 5
    PARADISE LOST 5
    MOONSPELL 1

Blarggg! :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: wae;lgjsdg;jsdbg fuck!
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:10 am

Stained Class wrote:
    KevinP wrote:So it's Thursday and we haven't gotten our BOLT THROWER, 11TH HOUR and BEFORE THE DAWN trifecta announcement. What's up wit dat?

:lol: some things never change. You have what, 240 something todays left?

Things operate on my time schedule. Failure to comply with my time schedule and band requests results in much suffering for everyone else. ;)

You haven't learned this by now ?????? :P

WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:39 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:

glad to hear things are going great for you with the girlfriend!!!!!!!!!! :boobs: :wank:
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:42 am

Warphine wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:While I would have appreciated you expressing these opinions via PM, point taken, though I find it interesting how people always call out Ryan and I when we're obviously not the only ones dominating the threads. If we weren't in a relationship would it be as big of a deal?

:deathhorns: :deathhorns: :deathhorns:

Warphine wrote:Haha, if only your post count were redeemable in dollars... I'd be about broke though! :lol:

That'd be nice! I'd be financially set for life
    I should get around to updating my signature
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:43 am

WizardBeast wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:

glad to hear things are going great for you with the girlfriend!!!!!!!!!! :boobs: :wank:

We still don't have confirmation that she's real, though
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:43 am

Memnoch wrote:
    KevinP wrote:
    Memnoch wrote:Yeah, I noticed that. Hopefully everything goes well for you. Would've been fun to see you again. Maybe on 70k. :beerwink:

If he lives in Florida it will be easier for him to attend the girlie metal cruise with you :)

Actually that might be one of the few upsides of anyone having to live in the same state as you. ;)

That's the only upside.
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:44 am

if she's real enough for pengy she's real enough for me!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:49 am

Now that I'm most likely going on Barge, guess I should start annoying Andy with band requests:

Immortal
    Emperor (get them to reunite!)
    Kampfar
    Behemoth
    Melechesh
    Gorgoroth
    Woe
    Negură Bunget
    Watain
    Winterfylleth
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:51 am

mooyagi wrote:Now that I'm most likely going on Barge, guess I should start annoying Andy with band requests:

Aroo?
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:52 am

Stained Class wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Now that I'm most likely going on Barge, guess I should start annoying Andy with band requests:

Aroo?

Still not definite but will try to make both Barge and 70K happen. 70K is definite though.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:53 am

mooyagi wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

Aroo?

Still not definite but will try to make both Barge and 70K happen. 70K is definite though.

ohhhhh ok I thought u were picking barge over 70k and I was like nooooooo everyone's jumping ship! I'm gonna have to make new friends!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:54 am

many of us are still going on 70K too Joey!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:01 am

Stained Class wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Still not definite but will try to make both Barge and 70K happen. 70K is definite though.

ohhhhh ok I thought u were picking barge over 70k and I was like nooooooo everyone's jumping ship! I'm gonna have to make new friends!

I'd never abandon you ;)
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:28 pm

Yaaay, I feel all warm and fuzzy. Except my cabinmates are jumping ship so I'm gonna have to find cabinmates when the time comes. I'm sure that'll be really hard.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:37 pm

Stained Class wrote:Yaaay, I feel all warm and fuzzy. Except my cabinmates are jumping ship so I'm gonna have to find cabinmates when the time comes. I'm sure that'll be really hard.

maybe I need a cabin mate ;)
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:00 pm

KevinP wrote:
    Memnoch wrote:Yeah, I noticed that. Hopefully everything goes well for you. Would've been fun to see you again. Maybe on 70k. :beerwink:

If he lives in Florida it will be easier for him to attend the girlie metal cruise with you :)

I don't like girlie metal haha
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:03 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    I'd never abandon you ;)

What is this Brokeback 70K :shock: :? :shock:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:06 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:

But, once you use all of your chloroform, how will you keep her around? Have one of those hidden woodland dwellings, like in Kiss The Girls?
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:16 pm

debborah1 wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:Yaaay, I feel all warm and fuzzy. Except my cabinmates are jumping ship so I'm gonna have to find cabinmates when the time comes. I'm sure that'll be really hard.

Pants optional?
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:55 pm

KevinP wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    I'd never abandon you ;)

HAHAHA! :lol: :lol: :lol:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:55 pm

KevinP wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    I'd never abandon you ;)

Oh yes. There will be power metal. :P
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:00 pm

KevinP wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    I'd never abandon you ;)

lol this is the most dramatic group of metalheads I've ever met. Where have you been?
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:10 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    KevinP wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    I'd never abandon you ;)

lol this is the most dramatic group of metalheads I've ever met. Where have you been?

SO TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:beerbang: :oops: :cry: :? :shock: :roll: :| :D :P :lol:
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:11 pm

Andy, I get paid in like 6 hours, please just put sales up already!
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:40 pm

DemonNIN wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:Lots of likeable stuff announced and, like others have said, in a greatly exciting and creative manner. Thanks for the rush of announcements Andy!

Artillery is a huge draw for me and many of the others make B2H a pretty attractive consideration. I hope we get an equal/parallel blitz of 70k announcements 'soon' to help with the decision process.

As exciting as this all is, I have to say it really depresses me in the financial part of my brain. Anyone wanna join me in planning a big heist this summer? I know how to use chloroform ;)

If 70k does start soon with announcements I'm going to need a 2nd job with all the texts updates on my phone. damn pre-paid cell phone ...but keep bringing on the updates...can't get enough :shred: :death: :metalguy: :viking:

Mine's a prepaid one, but they have some packages. I get the unlimited text one :), it's a big help
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:43 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    KevinP wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    I'd never abandon you ;)

You guys are so sweet!
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:44 pm

Warphine wrote:

Thanks Warphine! :heavydrink:
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:46 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    debborah1 wrote:

Pants optional?

hOW'D YOU KNOW I WAS GONNA MAKE YOU WEAR A SKIRT? :headbanger:
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:48 pm

Hey, there are very few circumstances where i will willingly wear a skirt, and this is...well...never say never...
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:50 pm

Stained Class wrote:Hey, there are very few circumstances where i will willingly wear a skirt, and this is...well...never say never...

You get to enjoy a nice breeze ;)
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:51 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:Hey, there are very few circumstances where i will willingly wear a skirt, and this is...well...never say never...

Yeah that fits....Easy Breezy Joey
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:52 pm

:lol: ....hahaaa....just keep your legs crossed would ya! :smoking:
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:56 pm

debborah1 wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:

Yeah that fits....Easy Breezy Joey

Beautiful!

Debb! Come to Tucson! :heavydrink:
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:24 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:

Thats what kilts are for ;)
    Although the kilt i wore on st patty's day was fake so it really wasnt anything more than a glorified kilt. But, the females liked it. Just dont expect me to run around in a tutu or some grass...
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
Post Reply 2575 posts