Random bitching thread

Discuss anything else here

Re: Random bitching thread

Postby WizardBeast » Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:18 pm

gnoff wrote:probably a good idea, probably won't happen, haha

so much to do

one more day! you can get through it!!! :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking:
Awaiting UMC Cruise 6(66)!!!
WizardBeast
Captain

Postby Stained Class » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:42 am

Argh. Change of seasons = face periods.
The infamous LOLLIPOP

70K 2011, 70K 2012, BTH 2012, 70K 2013, 70K 2014
go on ALL the cruises!

Much want:
Æther.Realm-/-Allegaeon-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Be'Lakor-/-Conquering.Dystopia-/-Equilibrium-/-Haken-/-Hypocrisy-/-Ihsahn-/-Insomnium-/-Kalmah-/-Mors.Principium.Est-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Omnium.Gatherum-/-Voyager-/-Wolfheart

Also want:
Aeternam-/-Armory-/-Ayreon-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodshot.Dawn-/-Bolt.Thrower-/-Brymir-/-Dan.Swano-/-Demons.And.Wizards-/-Devin.Townsend.Project-/-Dio.Disciples-/-Dream.Evil-/-Eternal.Tears.Of.Sorrow-/-Evile-/-Firewind-/-Galneryus-/-Gojira-/-Gorod-/-Grand.Magus-/-Heathen-/-Hibria-/-Illogicist-/-Immortal-/-In.Mourning-/-Inferi-/-Labyrinth-/-Luna.Mortis-/-Madder.Mortem-/-Obscura-/-Pathfinder-/-Persuader-/-Powerwolf-/-Revocation-/-Savage.Messiah-/-Snowy.Shaw-/-Spawn.Of.Possession-/-Steel.Panther-/-Striker-/-Suidakra-/-Tarot-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-Thaurorod-/-Wolfchant

Repeats:
The.Absence-/-Coroner-/-Onslaught-/-Therion-/-Uli.Jon.Roth
Stained Class
Commander

Postby AlaskaRachel » Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:11 pm

Stained Class wrote:Argh. Change of seasons = face periods.

:lol: Better go buy some tampons.
AlaskaRachel
Lieutenant-Commander

Postby Stained Class » Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:23 pm

AlaskaRachel wrote:

Yeah, I should pretty much just leave a tampon in there for the month of april. Last year I had to get it coterized twice.
The infamous LOLLIPOP

70K 2011, 70K 2012, BTH 2012, 70K 2013, 70K 2014
go on ALL the cruises!

Much want:
Æther.Realm-/-Allegaeon-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Be'Lakor-/-Conquering.Dystopia-/-Equilibrium-/-Haken-/-Hypocrisy-/-Ihsahn-/-Insomnium-/-Kalmah-/-Mors.Principium.Est-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Omnium.Gatherum-/-Voyager-/-Wolfheart

Also want:
Aeternam-/-Armory-/-Ayreon-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodshot.Dawn-/-Bolt.Thrower-/-Brymir-/-Dan.Swano-/-Demons.And.Wizards-/-Devin.Townsend.Project-/-Dio.Disciples-/-Dream.Evil-/-Eternal.Tears.Of.Sorrow-/-Evile-/-Firewind-/-Galneryus-/-Gojira-/-Gorod-/-Grand.Magus-/-Heathen-/-Hibria-/-Illogicist-/-Immortal-/-In.Mourning-/-Inferi-/-Labyrinth-/-Luna.Mortis-/-Madder.Mortem-/-Obscura-/-Pathfinder-/-Persuader-/-Powerwolf-/-Revocation-/-Savage.Messiah-/-Snowy.Shaw-/-Spawn.Of.Possession-/-Steel.Panther-/-Striker-/-Suidakra-/-Tarot-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-Thaurorod-/-Wolfchant

Repeats:
The.Absence-/-Coroner-/-Onslaught-/-Therion-/-Uli.Jon.Roth
Stained Class
Commander

Postby mooyagi » Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:21 pm

Stained Class wrote:
AlaskaRachel wrote:

Yeah, I should pretty much just leave a tampon in there for the month of april. Last year I had to get it coterized twice.

Dude! That's pretty whack :shock:

gnoff wrote:Cleaning bucket got pissed off I used it so much it tried to take my finger off, so much blood :shock:

Maybe you should hire somebody to clean up. You seem to be having a rough go of it.
See you all on 70K 2015! :deathhorns:
mooyagi
Captain

Postby KDibildeaux » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:33 pm

gnoff wrote:
mooyagi wrote:
gnoff wrote:Cleaning bucket got pissed off I used it so much it tried to take my finger off, so much blood :shock:

Maybe you should hire somebody to clean up. You seem to be having a rough go of it.

Pretty much done as much as I can now

Next to get the charity dudes here ans see how much of my old crap they want to take with them, next weekend the fun part of dismantling the rest I don't want and put it in the shed, then week after hopefully get realty agent over to take pics and start the sales thingy.

Real move out cleaning I'll probably hire a firm to do it.

Good luck!
La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
KDibildeaux
Captain

Postby WizardBeast » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:51 am

i'm sore! did some sort of workout every day for 8 days straight. hope yoga tonight stretches me all out nicely....but now i am really feeling tired and defeated. dammit!
WizardBeast
Captain

Postby KDibildeaux » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:40 pm

WizardBeast wrote:i'm sore! did some sort of workout every day for 8 days straight. hope yoga tonight stretches me all out nicely....but now i am really feeling tired and defeated. dammit!

Maybe it's too much at once? Hope the soreness goes away quickly!
KDibildeaux
Captain

Postby Michael D. » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:57 pm

WizardBeast wrote:i'm sore! did some sort of workout every day for 8 days straight. hope yoga tonight stretches me all out nicely....but now i am really feeling tired and defeated. dammit!

You just need to take a HOT bath, have a good massage, drink a few beers, and you will be "right as rain". :D
Michael D.
Ensign

Postby WizardBeast » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:46 pm

Michael D. wrote:

You just need to take a HOT bath, have a good massage, drink a few beers, and you will be "right as rain". :D

a hot bath and a beer sounds awesome. i think that's in order after yoga tonight!
WizardBeast
Captain

Postby KDibildeaux » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:03 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
Michael D. wrote:

a hot bath and a beer sounds awesome. i think that's in order after yoga tonight!

Make it a michelada to get back the salt lost to sweating :mrgreen:
KDibildeaux
Captain

Postby KDibildeaux » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:50 pm

Wind is close to 30 mph :twisted:
KDibildeaux
Captain

Postby Michael D. » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:04 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:Wind is close to 30 mph :twisted:

You know, that makes for a really bad hair day. LOL :bitch:
Michael D.
Ensign

Postby KDibildeaux » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:25 pm

Michael D. wrote:
KDibildeaux wrote:Wind is close to 30 mph :twisted:

You know, that makes for a really bad hair day. LOL :bitch:

Tell me about it! :lol:
KDibildeaux
Captain

Postby sageoftruth » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:57 am

Just lost the chance for a belt advancement in Taekwando. I kicked someone in the chest protector while sparring and sprained my foot less than a week before the next advancement test.
sageoftruth
Sub-Lieutenant

Postby mooyagi » Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:41 am

sageoftruth wrote:Just lost the chance for a belt advancement in Taekwando. I kicked someone in the chest protector while sparring and sprained my foot less than a week before the next advancement test.

:lol: That sucks!
mooyagi
Captain

Postby KDibildeaux » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:23 pm

sageoftruth wrote:Just lost the chance for a belt advancement in Taekwando. I kicked someone in the chest protector while sparring and sprained my foot less than a week before the next advancement test.

Aw man, that sucks! Hope it gets better soon!
KDibildeaux
Captain

Postby mooyagi » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:36 am

gnoff wrote:fuck

I drank way too much and ate way too little last night

First time in Apriul I got wasted, and it wasn't even planned :roll:

We had tasty beers and good talks though

Nothing wrong with tasty beers and good talks
mooyagi
Captain

Postby DrinkMoxie » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:56 am

I pre-rordered my Ne Obliviscaris cd with tshirt and poster ( http://welkinrecords.bigcartel.com/cate ... liviscaris ) and now I have to wait nearly a month for it to arrive.... arrrg, WANT NOW!
Powerwolf-NeObliviscaris-JulieLaughsNomore-Hypocrisy-Kalmah-Nightfall-Gardenian-Gojira-CarBomb-Neurosis-Sargon-Sacrifice-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-Agalloch-Equilibrium-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Therion-Sigh-Firewind-Jaldaboath-Korpiklaani-Shangren-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Borknagar-DimensionZero-Heathen-MentalHome-MorsPrincipiumEst-Myrath-Illogicist-Gnostic-Hacride-BoltThrower-Goatwhore-MiseryIndex-Xentrix-Acrassicauda-LakeOfTears-Impious-Melechesh-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-Vinterland-Heidevolk-Zimmer'sHole-Apocalyptica-Witchery-Skyfire-Annihilator-Trepalium-EphelDuath-UnleashTheArchers-OctoberTide-Skeletonwitch-InExtremo-DaylightDies-Sodom-Desultory

cabin 3013 (2012)
cabin 9560 (2014)
DrinkMoxie
Commander

Postby CaptOblivious » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:14 pm

can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me

you get the idea ....... :cry:
You can't have slaughter without laughter
2012-cabin # 4519
2012-BtH cabin# 2563
2013-cabin # 3015
2014-cabin # 2515
Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
Hockeyagi 2013 champ
CaptOblivious
Ensign

Postby AlaskaRachel » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:49 pm

I didn't realize it was a year ago today that my cousin died...and I'm at work.
I don't want to be here.
AlaskaRachel
Lieutenant-Commander

Postby KDibildeaux » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:10 pm

CaptOblivious wrote:can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me can't sleep clowns will eat me

you get the idea ....... :cry:

Damn them evil clowns!
KDibildeaux
Captain

Postby KDibildeaux » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:10 pm

AlaskaRachel wrote:I didn't realize it was a year ago today that my cousin died...and I'm at work.
I don't want to be here.

:cry: hopefully your work day will go by quickly
KDibildeaux
Captain

Postby CaptOblivious » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:15 pm

AlaskaRachel wrote:I didn't realize it was a year ago today that my cousin died...and I'm at work.
I don't want to be here.

just tell your boss you got better things to do and leave?? and also i am sorry to hear that
2012-cabin # 4519
2012-BtH cabin# 2563
2013-cabin # 3015
2014-cabin # 2515
Hockeyagi 2013 champ
CaptOblivious
Ensign

Postby WizardBeast » Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:25 pm

that totally sucks!!!!!!!!!

speedy recovery to your foot!!!!
WizardBeast
Captain

Postby CaptOblivious » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:10 am

gnoff wrote:fuck!

it's a weird damn place I live in!

Last night apparently a hooded person chased a guy through a parking garage, waving a machete!

The dude got away by getting in through his locked gate to his house.

what the fuck is wrong with people?

This is not the kind of news my area needs a week before I start selling my house either :cry:

sure it is it means i can move to Sweden and buy your house for next to nothing then chase all the locals around waving a machete
2012-cabin # 4519
2012-BtH cabin# 2563
2013-cabin # 3015
2014-cabin # 2515
Hockeyagi 2013 champ
CaptOblivious
Ensign

Postby WizardBeast » Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:26 am

CaptOblivious wrote:

Last night apparently a hooded person chased a guy through a parking garage, waving a machete!

This is not the kind of news my area needs a week before I start selling my house either :cry:

sure it is it means i can move to Sweden and buy your house for next to nothing then chase all the locals around waving a machete

:viking: :viking: :viking: :death: :death: :death:
WizardBeast
Captain

Postby Jaimie38 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:37 am

It's snowing,it's cold, fuck it--I'm going in to work.
2015 - 7320 ! 2014-3549 2013-3101 ; 2012- 5015; 2011-6510
Wishlist-- Accept,GRIM REAPER!!!,Primal Fear,WASP,Armored Saint, Dio Disciples,Loudness, Dangerous Toys,Triumph.Scorpions and UDO,Skull FIST!
For those who are sailing with us in honour
Jaimie38
Sub-Lieutenant

Postby mooyagi » Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:17 pm

I didn't know Sweden had Mexicans!
mooyagi
Captain

Postby KDibildeaux » Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:22 pm

Hey! Waving around a machete is my gig!
KDibildeaux
Captain

Postby Jaimie38 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:28 pm

mooyagi wrote:

I didn't know Sweden had Mexicans!

Why would Swedes need machetes?? Chopping the heads off herrings?? No use for a lumberjack either.

:lol:
2015 - 7320 ! 2014-3549 2013-3101 ; 2012- 5015; 2011-6510
Wishlist-- Accept,GRIM REAPER!!!,Primal Fear,WASP,Armored Saint, Dio Disciples,Loudness, Dangerous Toys,Triumph.Scorpions and UDO,Skull FIST!
For those who are sailing with us in honour
Jaimie38
Sub-Lieutenant

Postby vikingbitch » Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:45 pm

I damn near broke up with boy toy this weekend because of his bastard cat that would not stop following me, trying to jump/scratch/bite/attack me. The amount of self restraint it took not to kick it or throw shit at it was ridiculous. I HAAAAAAATE CATS.

And I woke up this morning to about 8 drunken text messages from a friend. Ugh. I hate people, feelings and cats so damn much today. :bitch:

/firstworldcatproblems
SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012 & 70K2013. NEXT UP: 70K2014
vikingbitch
Lieutenant-Commander

Postby WizardBeast » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:38 pm

vikingbitch wrote:I damn near broke up with boy toy this weekend because of his bastard cat that would not stop following me, trying to jump/scratch/bite/attack me. The amount of self restraint it took not to kick it or throw shit at it was ridiculous. I HAAAAAAATE CATS.

And I woke up this morning to about 8 drunken text messages from a friend. Ugh. I hate people, feelings and cats so damn much today. :bitch:

/firstworldcatproblems

how's the weather Marlo?

LOL couldn't help myself!
WizardBeast
Captain

Postby KDibildeaux » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:39 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
vikingbitch wrote:I damn near broke up with boy toy this weekend because of his bastard cat that would not stop following me, trying to jump/scratch/bite/attack me. The amount of self restraint it took not to kick it or throw shit at it was ridiculous. I HAAAAAAATE CATS.

/firstworldcatproblems

how's the weather Marlo?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
KDibildeaux
Captain

Postby vikingbitch » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:40 pm

WizardBeast wrote:

/firstworldcatproblems

how's the weather Marlo?

:lol:

The weather is stupid. Because of it my football practice yesterday afternoon was cancelled so I couldn't take out my rage against that damn cat on my team mates :lol:
vikingbitch
Lieutenant-Commander

Postby WizardBeast » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:42 pm

that sounds like one weird cat. mine might come over to meet ya with a few friendly sniffs, but after a while he'd be out of your way.
WizardBeast
Captain

Postby vikingbitch » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:46 pm

WizardBeast wrote:that sounds like one weird cat. mine might come over to meet ya with a few friendly sniffs, but after a while he'd be out of your way.

It pissed me off so much. The thing was bloody evil and sneaky as hell. And I was not overly impressed by the sensitivity that Jason had about it "oh look how cute Atari (cat) is, come here Atari!" "I don't understand why she freaks you out so much, she just is really aggressive and playful. How can a cat freak you or anyone out?" *sits and does nothing*. Yup, almost ended it because of that damn cat :lol: okay, perhaps melodramatic but urgggghhhhh
vikingbitch
Lieutenant-Commander

Postby KDibildeaux » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:51 pm

vikingbitch wrote:
WizardBeast wrote:that sounds like one weird cat. mine might come over to meet ya with a few friendly sniffs, but after a while he'd be out of your way.

It pissed me off so much. The thing was bloody evil and sneaky as hell. And I was not overly impressed by the sensitivity that Jason had about it "oh look how cute Atari (cat) is, come here Atari!" "I don't understand why she freaks you out so much, she just is really aggressive and playful. How can a cat freak you or anyone out?" *sits and does nothing*. Yup, almost ended it because of that damn cat :lol: okay, perhaps melodramatic but urgggghhhhh

She does seem weird. She's probably jealous of you and not happy about having to share your guy. In my experience females cats are much bitchier than males
KDibildeaux
Captain

Postby mooyagi » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:54 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:In my experience females are much bitchier than males

FTFY ;)
mooyagi
Captain

Postby MadameLePink » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:13 pm

vikingbitch wrote:

I hate cats too and I am sure they can feel it and get very annoying on purpose :evil: Evil creatures!
Wishlist 2013: Finntroll, Ensiferum, Septic Flesh, Primordial, Powerwolf, Heidevolk, Insomnium, Kalmah, Equilibrium, Skull Fist, Chthonic

Beer and bananas!
MadameLePink
Sub-Lieutenant

PreviousNext

Return to OFF COURSE