Barge To Hell/70K 2013 Rumours Thread
    mooyagi
    Captain

Re: Barge To Hell/70K 2013 Rumours Thread

by mooyagi » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:46 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    For Greek bands I'd rather have Astarte or Nightfall

Nightfall rocks... but they're not active as far as I know...

Damn! Metal Archives has their status as active but that really just means "hasn't broken up yet."
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:00 pm

Has anyone paid attention to whether any of the bands announced so far were playing on 70K on the PA system? I didn't really pay much attention to who was playing but it would be interesting to find out if they were hinting or not
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:08 am

SlaytanicE21 wrote:No seriously, I think another Greek band will be there and they're original name started with the first word "Septic" and the last word "Flesh."

That would be an announcement to get me to book for sure.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:27 am

Memnoch wrote:
    SlaytanicE21 wrote:No seriously, I think another Greek band will be there and they're original name started with the first word "Septic" and the last word "Flesh."

That would be an announcement to get me to book for sure.

Not Greek but how about Amaranthe? :lol:
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:39 am

KDibildeaux wrote:Not Greek but how about Amaranthe? :lol:

Sure, for 70k. :mrgreen:
    I'd be even willing to help UMC with the cost and share a cabin with Elize. I'm that nice a guy. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:42 am

KDibildeaux wrote:Has anyone paid attention to whether any of the bands announced so far were playing on 70K on the PA system? I didn't really pay much attention to who was playing but it would be interesting to find out if they were hinting or not

All the bands that we could remember being played are on the first page of this thread. I don't think we had any right. :oops:

Edit: I lied, we had Artillery.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:04 am

gnoff wrote:oh please satan NO!

Amaranthe is on EVERY fucking festival these days and I can for the life of me not figure out WHY?

Teh review written after House of Metal about it being the worst piece of garbage he ever experienced sounds pretty true to me after trying to see them live.

I'm sorry for the poeple that likes the band, I'm sure you have godo taste and all that in other parts of life and your music, or perhaps they sound good on album?
    But yeah, I guess I need food and beer time, but there are SO many other bands they could get instead taht I don't like but at least have some sort of metal/hard rock in them as opposed to this butter pop wannabies crap

What has two thumbs and hates corporate manufactured female fronted girlie metal that is beyond god awful?

THIS GUY

Don't feel sorry for people who like that band. They made their choice and should be mocked endlessly for it :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:49 am

gnoff wrote:
    KevinP wrote:
    gnoff wrote:oh please satan NO!

Amaranthe is on EVERY fucking festival these days and I can for the life of me not figure out WHY?

Teh review written after House of Metal about it being the worst piece of garbage he ever experienced sounds pretty true to me after trying to see them live.

I'm sorry for the poeple that likes the band, I'm sure you have godo taste and all that in other parts of life and your music, or perhaps they sound good on album?
    But yeah, I guess I need food and beer time, but there are SO many other bands they could get instead taht I don't like but at least have some sort of metal/hard rock in them as opposed to this butter pop wannabies crap

What has two thumbs and hates corporate manufactured female fronted girlie metal that is beyond god awful?

THIS GUY

Don't feel sorry for people who like that band. They made their choice and should be mocked endlessly for it :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

haha, thanks Kevin, you actually made me smile instead of being upset that Amaranthe actually gets signed for festivals :D

:cheers:

I apparently was so upset earlier that I managed to spell half of my words wrong, that's even a bit more than usual...

:lol: :lol: :lol: That was hilarious and I agree with every word
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:19 pm

gnoff wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:
    Memnoch wrote:Not Greek but how about Amaranthe? :lol:

oh please satan NO!

Hence my usage of the :lol: smiley :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:29 pm

Hey now, stop mocking girlie bands!

No, wait, carry on, I forgot I don't care what others think of them. :mrgreen:

Btw, after hearing the new Delain song, they're definitely on my wishlist now. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:01 am

:mrgreen:
    Wishlist:
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:15 am

Memnoch wrote:Hey now, stop mocking girlie bands!

Btw, after hearing the new Delain song, they're definitely on my wishlist now. :beerwink:

I can't figure out if you not giving a shit what others think about that crap you listen to is admirable or totally deplorable. :? :P :?

And just so I'm on record, "girlie metal" is faaaaaar worse than power metal :death:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:30 am

^Weenie. :lol:
    Wishlist:
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:18 am

Memnoch wrote:^Weenie. :lol:

WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:42 am

I like me some symphonic meta. But Amaranthe I just can't like :? , soooooooo poppy
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:58 am

gnoff wrote:

But you can't seriously say you like Amaranthe?
    Right?

He's a lost cause
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:41 am

mooyagi wrote:He's a lost cause

To power metal, yes, most definitely.

On pop music, I'm really liking the Estonian chick Iiris atm.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmdquGyFJmk

:mrgreen:
    Wishlist:
    taketheday
    Chief Petty Officer

by taketheday » Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:53 am

I joined that forum because I'm hoping to do the 70K cruise very soon :beerbang: Waiting the 2013 line-up :twisted: Didn't really think to do the cruise one day, but when I saw the images and films of Axel Ritt (I'm working for his Swiss street team on myspace and facebook) of Grave Digger this year, that made me the desire to do it, hopefully when Turisas will be there (I deadly hope to see them live :lol: ). So hopefully I'll meet some of you soon :bangers:

2013: 7545
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016 and 2019: 7320
    2017/2018: 7624
    2020: 7324

https://www.facebook.com/Bands.support.and.promotion
  • DemonNIN
    Midshipman

by DemonNIN » Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:55 am

taketheday wrote:I joined that forum because I'm hoping to do the 70K cruise very soon :beerbang: Waiting the 2013 line-up :twisted: Didn't really think to do the cruise one day, but when I saw the images and films of Axel Ritt (I'm working for his Swiss street team on myspace and facebook) of Grave Digger this year, that made me the desire to do it, hopefully when Turisas will be there (I deadly hope to see them live :lol: ). So hopefully I'll meet some of you soon :bangers:

I just saw Turisas live last week they were great :) I'm hoping to see them on 2013 70k
    \m/(-_-)\m/
    CABIN #5073 70K : 2011
    CABIN #2027 70K: 2012
    CABIN #2521 BTH 2012
    CABIN #2095 70K : 2013
    CABIN # NONE : 2014 :(
    CABIN #9669 70K: 2015
    CABIN #6707 ; 2016
    CABIN #6407 ; 2017
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:08 am

taketheday wrote:I joined that forum because I'm hoping to do the 70K cruise very soon :beerbang: Waiting the 2013 line-up :twisted: Didn't really think to do the cruise one day, but when I saw the images and films of Axel Ritt (I'm working for his Swiss street team on myspace and facebook) of Grave Digger this year, that made me the desire to do it, hopefully when Turisas will be there (I deadly hope to see them live :lol: ). So hopefully I'll meet some of you soon :bangers:

Welcome! :bangers:
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:54 am

According to Eric it will probably be Ex Deo in stead of Kataklysm, which makes sense since they'll be wanting to promote the new album and they were forced to drop off of Paganfest.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:07 pm

Stained Class wrote:According to Eric it will probably be Ex Deo in stead of Kataklysm, which makes sense since they'll be wanting to promote the new album and they were forced to drop off of Paganfest.

I'm hoping they son't stick with the supposed idea of no 70K 2012 repeats on Barge 2012. Frankly I would be totally down with that, EXCEPT for MY DYING BRIDE

(yeah that's an obvious statement by me, but I'm gonna ram it down UMC's throat until it happens :lol: )
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:25 pm

KevinP wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:According to Eric it will probably be Ex Deo in stead of Kataklysm, which makes sense since they'll be wanting to promote the new album and they were forced to drop off of Paganfest.

I'm hoping they son't stick with the supposed idea of no 70K 2012 repeats on Barge 2012. Frankly I would be totally down with that, EXCEPT for MY DYING BRIDE

(yeah that's an obvious statement by me, but I'm gonna ram it down UMC's throat until it happens :lol: )

The guys/gal in MDB really seemed to be enjoying themselves onbroad esp. Andrew and Hamish (though i never did see Aaron crack a grin, though he did stay up late and hang out). I think they'd love to be onbroad again. They're legends!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:33 pm

WizardBeast wrote:The guys/gal in MDB really seemed to be enjoying themselves onbroad esp. Andrew and Hamish (though i never did see Aaron crack a grin, though he did stay up late and hang out). I think they'd love to be onbroad again. They're legends!

Yeah they all did (according to Lena) and they would love to do it again. :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:43 pm

LOL there was definitely at least 2 genders. Probably more. :shock:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:09 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    KevinP wrote:

The guys/gal in MDB really seemed to be enjoying themselves onbroad esp. Andrew and Hamish (though i never did see Aaron crack a grin, though he did stay up late and hang out). I think they'd love to be onbroad again. They're legends!

Ran into the singer in the bathroom outside the Chorus Line one night and he was all kinds of happy and said hello to me
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:57 pm

the guys/gal in MDB were all about havin' a good time! Had a great time jokin' around with them
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:23 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:the guys/gal in MDB were all about havin' a good time! Had a great time jokin' around with them

i just liked how i was more recognizable in elevators then all of them...heheh
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    Anka
    Petty Officer

by Anka » Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:54 pm

WizardBeast wrote:

OMG i totally saw Aaron smiling and that was a bit weird :lol: , we were in that bar before Karaoke.... he was searching for a song to sing, we were looking in that huge book... he wanted Nick Cave and only found Where Wild Roses Grow and said he needed a Kyle, i said i would totally help him out but my voice sounded more like Corpsegrinder that day hahaha (it did, i lost my voice after the cruise).
    MDB on board!!! so that i get to do the Kyle song with Aaron (first day only, after that i can't guarantee my voice will be in any good shape!)
    No band request signature. Surprise me!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:30 am

Pain and Moonspell will be touring in Europe until 25 November. Then of course Peter and the Moonspell guys will be heading stateside for the Barge. Swallow the Sun is on the bill. Perhaps they have the same travel plans...
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:04 am

mooyagi wrote:Pain and Moonspell will be touring in Europe until 25 November. Then of course Peter and the Moonspell guys will be heading stateside for the Barge. Swallow the Sun is on the bill. Perhaps they have the same travel plans...

Hopefully the rest of the members of Pain are included in the travel plans.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    kCJ
    Crewman

by kCJ » Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:20 pm

Thank you for all your answers, that was very ... I don`t know the korrekt english word and I do not want do use leo.org. But .. thanks.
    The most of you wrote, that you wanna come over to Europe. Summer in Europe is between June and August. Not very hot in Germany (like every year), it doesn`t matter.

I heard this rumour only one time: this year on the boat. Where, when, why? Do you remember that we were a part of a big group? In this group there were the best friends of us. This friends told us, that the group leader spoke with Andy (they know him very good from last year) and he spoke about that rumour.....Our friends heard it from the group leaders, they told us that.......and there is the rumour. :shock: ;) :mrgreen:

I think, if they want to make the cruise in Europe they would book a tour through the Mediterranean area. Where it is warm in Europes summer. :shock: ;)

Wish you all a nice weedend. :cheers:

Argl, wrong thread, sorry. :?
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:28 pm

Sgt. B wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Pain and Moonspell will be touring in Europe until 25 November. Then of course Peter and the Moonspell guys will be heading stateside for the Barge. Swallow the Sun is on the bill. Perhaps they have the same travel plans...

Hopefully the rest of the members of Pain are included in the travel plans.

That would be sweet!
  • rwalters
    Chief Petty Officer

by rwalters » Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:15 am

I'm convinced Swallow the Sun is now a lock for Barge. They fucking have to be. Can't wait for the announcement.
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:39 am

Well none of these "bands are playing with other bands in the USA" were valid for the past 2 cruises, so I wouldn't assume that for the cruise either. Andy seems to book bands he wants and/or thinks people want, not just if they are touring with other bands already on the cruise.

And I'll wait for the Girlie Metal loving swamp walrus to confirm that anyways :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:45 am

KevinP wrote:Well none of these "bands are playing with other bands in the USA" were valid for the past 2 cruises, so I wouldn't assume that for the cruise either. Andy seems to book bands he wants and/or thinks people want, not just if they are touring with other bands already on the cruise.

And I'll wait for the Girlie Metal loving swamp walrus to confirm that anyways :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

Although there have been some one off shows/tours in Mexico AFTER the cruise that were good indicators.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:15 pm

Anka wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:

OMG i totally saw Aaron smiling and that was a bit weird :lol: , we were in that bar before Karaoke.... he was searching for a song to sing, we were looking in that huge book... he wanted Nick Cave and only found Where Wild Roses Grow and said he needed a Kyle, i said i would totally help him out but my voice sounded more like Corpsegrinder that day hahaha (it did, i lost my voice after the cruise).
    MDB on board!!! so that i get to do the Kyle song with Aaron (first day only, after that i can't guarantee my voice will be in any good shape!)

Its KYLIE! KYLIE!

If you are going to talk about vegemite eaters, get their names right!!!! :lol:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:52 pm

I heard there was a rumor that I wouldn't shut the hell up with my band requests until I get a few of them announced ?

Yeah, sounds about right :death: :death: :death:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:53 pm

KevinP wrote:I heard there was a rumor that I wouldn't shut the hell up with my band requests until I get a few of them announced ?

Yeah, sounds about right :death: :death: :death:

Nice try but we all know that even if you got a few of them you still wouldn't shut the hell up because there are always new bands to bring to the front of the queue. :P
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:58 pm

And on that note here's the interview I did with BEFORE THE DAWN. Notice how I pimped the cruises in there as well UMC (wink, wink). And I'm not even getting paid. Hot damn, I rule as a customer. :headbanger:

http://www.nocleansinging.com/2012/03/0 ... /#comments

I will gladly accept payment in the form of band requests (which is also doing you a favor with my impeccable taste) :death: :death: :death:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
Post Reply 805 posts