Random bitching thread
    MadameLePink
    Sub-Lieutenant

Re: Random bitching thread

by MadameLePink » Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:06 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:

I did have soup and did pass on the cake....as i said this new diet could be why i'm scatterbrained lately. need to adjust to a less beastly amount of calories...sigh.

Sure, blame the diet :lol:

i'm pretty sure a change of 2000+ cals to 1250 cals will indeed impact a person mentally.

What's your daily needed intake for your height and weight and style of life? You shouldn't change from 2000+ to 1250, especially if you also exercise. It's too little. Try with 1500-1700. It will take you a bit longer to reach your goal, but it will be more healthy and the results will be more permanent. Eating too little will definitely affect your mood and increase your chances of overeating at some point ;)
    Wishlist 2013: Finntroll, Ensiferum, Septic Flesh, Primordial, Powerwolf, Heidevolk, Insomnium, Kalmah, Equilibrium, Skull Fist, Chthonic

Beer and bananas!
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:28 pm

on days i work out hard, i have 1500-1600 cals for sure! some days i only go for a light walk and i am closer to 1250 cals.

you're right though i have to remember to be patient with myself! :headbanger:

oh yeah and my metabolic rate was measured, i need 1730 calories to maintain my weight, so to lose a pound a week, i need to be at 1230...but if i exercise i can have more!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:28 pm

WizardBeast wrote:on days i work out hard, i have 1500-1600 cals for sure! some days i only go for a light walk and i am closer to 1250 cals.

oh yeah and my metabolic rate was measured, i need 1730 calories to maintain my weight, so to lose a pound a week, i need to be at 1230...but if i exercise i can have more!

how, exactly, do they test that?
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:43 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:THERE IS A MASSIVE CAKE WITH WHIPPED CREAM FROSTING IN THE BREAK ROOM and my one coworker has MACAROONS on her DESK!

WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE ME?

i did not eat any of it :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Let them eat cake! You have your soup :lol:

I did have soup and did pass on the cake....as i said this new diet could be why i'm scatterbrained lately. need to adjust to a less beastly amount of calories...sigh.

I'm trying to cut back on junk food and a vendor brought a box of donuts to work. I gave it to the crew. Oh the irony :lol:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:45 pm

WizardBeast wrote:on days i work out hard, i have 1500-1600 cals for sure! some days i only go for a light walk and i am closer to 1250 cals.

1230 does seem crazy low! If you weren't working out at all it would be fine, but for an active lifestyle it seems very low.
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:01 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:

1230 does seem crazy low! If you weren't working out at all it would be fine, but for an active lifestyle it seems very low.

I would be absolutely staving on 1230 per day. Good God! I’m in the range of over 2000-3000 carbs per day and I’m still hungry and really don’t gain weight. It has taken all of my life to get to 180 lbs. and people STILL call me THIN! :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:32 pm

STUPID FOX SPORTS AND/ OR COMCAST!!!!!!! HOW DO YOU STOP BROADCASTING A GAME RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF OVERTIME??????
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:34 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:STUPID FOX SPORTS AND/ OR COMCAST!!!!!!! HOW DO YOU STOP BROADCASTING A GAME RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF OVERTIME??????

Fucking idiots. So glad I found that online stream just in time to see the goal.
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:41 pm

Fuuuuuuuuuu I'm up to me eyeballs in stress
    MadameLePink
    Sub-Lieutenant

by MadameLePink » Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:00 am

Then it's ok :mrgreen: I thought your need was higher as you wrote that you used to have 2000+ calories, but 500 calories less is the right way to do it :cheers: I lost 15 kg. in less than 6 months a couple of years ago, just cutting those 500 calories every day and trying to exercise a bit, but I had pizza and a few glasses of wine every saturday and a piece of chocolate every night with my caffe latte and I guess that's what made it easy, as there was always something to look forward to ;) Also we had fresh vegetables and fruit delivered every week or second week and I had to plan how to use all of those, so we had to do a menu plan every sunday night for the following week. It worked amazingly well, I learned to cook new things and some of those dishes became some of our favourites. I'll have to go back to that again, as I've taken 3 kg. back lately :cry:
    Wishlist 2013: Finntroll, Ensiferum, Septic Flesh, Primordial, Powerwolf, Heidevolk, Insomnium, Kalmah, Equilibrium, Skull Fist, Chthonic

Beer and bananas!
  • AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:26 am

gnoff wrote:I weigh about 180-185 lbs, been up to 200 once, but couldn't stay there, too much eating and not moving to be able to keep that weight.

up until I was 20 I weighed in at 140 lbs...

I've always eated a LOT, especially before I turned 30, now I can actually eat a bit less and not feel starving all the time.

Guess I have very high metabolism or what not

a lot of ppl goes "oh your so lucky, bla bla bla"
    Try hearing it EVERY fucking day of your life for 20 yaears taht "omg you're so skinny, you must eat something, are you sure you are full, oh poor child you're so skinny, won't you eta little bit more...." etc and so on and repeat a couple of hundred times a day.
    Lets have each and signle "grown up/adult" you meet for 20 years comment on your weight, each and every time you meet them, mmm, does wonders for your self image I can tell you that...

It's like it's totally OK to try and mentally kill a thin person because they "are lucky enough to eat what they want".

It's a wonder I didn't kil myself back then...

Next time I hear an "adult" tell a kid who's eating healthy that they should eat more I'll get a gun and shoot them in the back of the heat (the adult that is, not the kid...)

And no, it wasn't that they thought I was anorectic or didn't get food, most of them could see how EXTREMELY much I ate, and how often, they were just fucking stupid cunts that should all burn in hell...

so, time to go to work, yay

I get these comments too, people telling me to go eat a burger or eat some cake, and other people commenting on how I eat whatever I want. Really I do quite the opposite. I eat fairly healthy, well-rounded meals in portions appropriate for my height, metabolism, and fitness level. I don't eat whatever I want, because that would be unhealthy (that would be pizza and nachos and chocolate ice cream every day :lol: ). I will pig out a few times a year on special occasions.
    Commenting on what other people do/don't eat is rather rude, as is commenting on someone's size/shape/weight, in my opinion. Health, fitness, and self-esteem should be the focus.
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:56 am

I was a very skinny (young) kid and early teen and felt self-conscious about it - plus I was my height (5'9") by 8th grade and very shy (yes, I was shy long ago :lol: ). By late teens and 20s, I put on some weight and was always somewhere in the 130s...since my 30s - I've pretty much been in the 140s somewhere which I'm cool with since my body seems to want to stay in that range. I love to cook (mostly healthy), but I also do binge on junk food (Chicago pizza, burgers, fries, chips, brats) and beer on occasion. I've never been into sweets much - cakes, ice cream - stuff like that though. I also eat relatively small portions of food - not consciously really or for weight reasons - I just really don't like feeling full and lethargic. We go out to eat about once a week and I often only eat about half or 2/3 of the meal and take the rest home.

Besides walking, I don't exercise or work-out (never really have), but I'm thinking I should start for just overall heart and muscle health, and so on.
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:53 am

everyone is VERY different and what works for some might not work for others!

all i know is that for me and my current shape and current exercise and the fact that i sit in an office all day (and i only work out in concentrated bursts)....pretty much i take away 500 cals from what my body needs, and that's how one would lose a pound a week or so. it's really just math at that point. and my 1300-1500 cals a day is different than Michael needing 2500 cals a day because perhaps he is way more active, being a man means more cals burned as well, he has more muscle mass than i do, etc. i guess now that i look at my records i never really go below 1300 a day. it only happens on a weird sunday where i just don't feel hungry.

can never really compare men and women, young and old, or even two women the same age. truly everyone is different. my metabolism was tested through 5 minutes breathing into this medical device that measures your metabolic rate through oxygen or some weird thing (they use this on Biggest Loser i guess). it measured 1730. 1730-500 = 1230. but that's if i do nothing all day. if i exercise, i can add another 300 cals or whatever.

i too have some semi sweet Belgian chocolate truffles at the house. i never go wild and eat too many. i have a few of those each week ;) they do help me feel like i can have nice treats and since i don't have a massive sweet tooth, dark chocolate is perfect!

again as long as you're fairly healthy and feel ok, that's the best. and if you want to improve, go for it! the worst is to lose weight for some one else or someone else's ideal. definitely not the case here because no one's told me i should lose weight other than a doctor, who did say i could lose a few pounds. my clothes are just SO tight! LOL. not good.

and i understand the whole thing with being thin also being an issue, look at my husband, he also got made fun of growing up for being extremely underweight and to this day people think i don't even feed him, which does suck because i'm a good cook dammit! they probably think i eat all his food since i am bigger. whatever, fuck 'em. you can't please everyone nor should you try.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:35 am

Gnoff, I have a friend who's like you, eats all day and never gains a pound. Hell, I was like that at one point. Once I hurt my knee in college, I wasn't able to be active and my metabolism has caught up to me and I started gaining weight. Not that I'm anywhere near heavy/overweight. I'm average for my height and I've been around the same weight for years now. It feels like I can't really get any bigger, but I used to be extremely skinny as a kid.
  • AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:42 pm

gnoff wrote:Maybe next time someone comments on me being skinny and should eat more (doesn't happen very often these days, thanks Oden) I should just answer "why, I don't want to look fat like you!"

:lol: I've been tempted to do it too!
    WizardBeast wrote:again as long as you're fairly healthy and feel ok, that's the best. and if you want to improve, go for it! the worst is to lose weight for some one else or someone else's ideal. definitely not the case here because no one's told me i should lose weight other than a doctor, who did say i could lose a few pounds. my clothes are just SO tight! LOL. not good.

I used to weigh a little more (20 lbs more than I do now) and I wasn't too worried about my weight or size, but I went on a diet because I just couldn't afford to buy new clothes in a bigger size! My clothes were so uncomfortable at the time :lol:

Speaking of truffles and Belgian chocolates, I got a bunch of chocolates for Christmas from family and Jeff, and I still have quite a few left :shock:
    I try to only eat one a day or every few days because I'm pretty lethargic too.
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:07 pm

AlaskaRachel wrote:
    gnoff wrote:Maybe next time someone comments on me being skinny and should eat more (doesn't happen very often these days, thanks Oden) I should just answer "why, I don't want to look fat like you!"

:lol: I've been tempted to do it too!
    WizardBeast wrote:again as long as you're fairly healthy and feel ok, that's the best. and if you want to improve, go for it! the worst is to lose weight for some one else or someone else's ideal. definitely not the case here because no one's told me i should lose weight other than a doctor, who did say i could lose a few pounds. my clothes are just SO tight! LOL. not good.

I used to weigh a little more (20 lbs more than I do now) and I wasn't too worried about my weight or size, but I went on a diet because I just couldn't afford to buy new clothes in a bigger size! My clothes were so uncomfortable at the time :lol:

Speaking of truffles and Belgian chocolates, I got a bunch of chocolates for Christmas from family and Jeff, and I still have quite a few left :shock:
    I try to only eat one a day or every few days because I'm pretty lethargic too.

90% of the reason i'm doing this is because i don't want to buy bigger clothes, for sure. i was pretty close to the next size up if i didn't turn this ship around soon! just no way, didn't want to spend the time, the money, and then the biggest thing - the defeat that i would accept that size, when i know there's NO good reason for me to weigh so much.
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:33 pm

WizardBeast wrote:everyone is VERY different and what works for some might not work for others!

all i know is that for me and my current shape and current exercise and the fact that i sit in an office all day (and i only work out in concentrated bursts)....pretty much i take away 500 cals from what my body needs, and that's how one would lose a pound a week or so. it's really just math at that point. and my 1300-1500 cals a day is different than Michael needing 2500 cals a day because perhaps he is way more active, being a man means more cals burned as well, he has more muscle mass than i do, etc. i guess now that i look at my records i never really go below 1300 a day. it only happens on a weird sunday where i just don't feel hungry.

can never really compare men and women, young and old, or even two women the same age. truly everyone is different. my metabolism was tested through 5 minutes breathing into this medical device that measures your metabolic rate through oxygen or some weird thing (they use this on Biggest Loser i guess). it measured 1730. 1730-500 = 1230. but that's if i do nothing all day. if i exercise, i can add another 300 cals or whatever.

i too have some semi sweet Belgian chocolate truffles at the house. i never go wild and eat too many. i have a few of those each week ;) they do help me feel like i can have nice treats and since i don't have a massive sweet tooth, dark chocolate is perfect!

again as long as you're fairly healthy and feel ok, that's the best. and if you want to improve, go for it! the worst is to lose weight for some one else or someone else's ideal. definitely not the case here because no one's told me i should lose weight other than a doctor, who did say i could lose a few pounds. my clothes are just SO tight! LOL. not good.

and i understand the whole thing with being thin also being an issue, look at my husband, he also got made fun of growing up for being extremely underweight and to this day people think i don't even feed him, which does suck because i'm a good cook dammit! they probably think i eat all his food since i am bigger. whatever, fuck 'em. you can't please everyone nor should you try.

I read an article where they did a study and found that people who ate a small piece of chocolate every day had smaller waists than those who didn't. Especially a little bit of dark chocolate is good for you :mrgreen:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:28 pm

i love my Belgian truffles!

just like Rachel, i have had my box of them since Christmas time! i only eat a couple a week but they are so good they really are decadent.

• KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:44 pm

I love those!
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:51 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:I love those!

the box might still be here when you visit next, LOL.
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:00 pm

WizardBeast wrote:

Sweet! Though you should hide it when I'm there :lol:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:12 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:

Sweet! Though you should hide it when I'm there :lol:

that's ok b-bud, you can eat all the chocolate if you want!
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:18 pm

Thanks b bud!
    MadameLePink
    Sub-Lieutenant

by MadameLePink » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:53 am

KDibildeaux wrote:I read an article where they did a study and found that people who ate a small piece of chocolate every day had smaller waists than those who didn't. Especially a little bit of dark chocolate is good for you :mrgreen:

I wish that was true :mrgreen: Or maybe I just don't eat enough?!

Beer and bananas!
  • AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:09 am

MadameLePink wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:I read an article where they did a study and found that people who ate a small piece of chocolate every day had smaller waists than those who didn't. Especially a little bit of dark chocolate is good for you :mrgreen:

:lol: You have a lovely figure!
    I've noticed that by eating a single piece of chocolate every day it keeps away my cravings to pig out on chocolate.

Also, I just got my promocode for BTH and with the recent Belphegor announcement, I wish I had more money so I could go.
    The worst part is, I HAVE enough money to go, but I don't have enough money to move to Edmonton AND go on BTH.
    Ughhhhh why can't I find a beautiful viking-man billionaire to marry.
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:47 am

AlaskaRachel wrote:
    MadameLePink wrote:

:lol: You have a lovely figure!
    I've noticed that by eating a single piece of chocolate every day it keeps away my cravings to pig out on chocolate.

Also, I just got my promocode for BTH and with the recent Belphegor announcement, I wish I had more money so I could go.
    The worst part is, I HAVE enough money to go, but I don't have enough money to move to Edmonton AND go on BTH.
    Ughhhhh why can't I find a beautiful viking-man billionaire to marry.

I doubt that I'd be able to eat just one. That's why I never buy boxes of anything at the market. At a spa once, a health adviser asked me to name something I do in moderation and I just drew a blank. For me I either go cold turkey or go too far. That's why I stay away from drugs and alcohol. Still, everyone's different, so if it works for you keep at it.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:20 am

sageoftruth wrote:I doubt that I'd be able to eat just one. That's why I never buy boxes of anything at the market. At a spa once, a health adviser asked me to name something I do in moderation and I just drew a blank. For me I either go cold turkey or go too far. That's why I stay away from drugs and alcohol. Still, everyone's different, so if it works for you keep at it.

Moderation is for losers! Go big or go home! :beerbang:
  • AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:22 pm

I sent the visa office an email with a few questions, and they didn't even read my questions and just sent me a stock answer saying "This website answers your questions."
    Actually, no it doesn't, that's why I emailed you, fuckers. You didn't answer my question, nor did you even read it.
    It's not like it was automated, it took them almost a week to reply :bitch:
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:54 pm

I hate it when people are ridiculously unhelpful like that

MadameLePink wrote:

It was supposed to be just a little. I'm convinced it's true :mrgreen:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:56 am

hahah, i believe i see a friend going down the path of believing they're an expert on everything and their job is to tell everyone else that they're wrong. either that's new for them, or they were always that way and i just didn't see it until more recently.

Fun! opinions are one thing but facts must somehow be verifiable. at least that's how i look at it. do i have an opinion about facts? haha. i think most people accept the definition that facts should be verifiable.

\ :bitch:

done.
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:48 pm

i'm gonna be at work late on a friday!

but it's my own fault because i spent too much time today on Barge-y goodness!
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:41 pm

WizardBeast wrote:i'm gonna be at work late on a friday!

And on the forum? :lol:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:59 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:

yeah! so i had to work...late. as i said it's my own fault!

sooo close to Cap'n Wiznonsense now dammit!
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:31 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:

I see that :lol:
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:57 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:

LOL. That will teach ya.
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:15 am

You do know we unfortunately don't get paid for posting, right? :lol:
  • Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:25 pm

Diablo 3...what the fuck is the point of doing an open beta weekend if youre down more than up :evil:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:38 pm

don't ever order anything from this company:

fromyouflowers.com

they fucked up and did NOT send my stepmother her bouquet for her 60th birthday - REAL nice. i am sure i look like daughter of the fucking year telling her to expect a bouquet on saturday and then it doesn't show. they promised to get it to her monday with a note of apology. still nothing. and nothing today. i have NEVER had a problem with ProFlowers.com! that will teach me for switching companies just because of a coupon, and it was only saving me $5. i had BETTER get my money back from these clowns. i will certainly remain loyal to proflowers! they know what they're doing over there.

i'm really bummed and upset that my stepmom couldn't have her flowers. luckily i sent her another present that she got, but this was her big 6-0, and this really sucks.

of course that's nothing compared to the IRS sending me a nasty gram about screwing up something in my 2010 taxes. of course, a fine and interest to be charged to me even though what i did was an accident...right after i pay for our tickets to barge. yeah and the $6000 sewer bill! i have no money right now, fucking hell!

so much shit is happening that i've been upset, not enough to cry, but now i'm losing my voice....been on too many phone calls for NONSENSE.

JUST BE OVER, stressful week! FUCK YOU!

i should not be this worked up after yoga....i was calm til i saw this flower horseshit....how easy is it to put some fucking flowers on someone's porch, my word.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:43 pm

Yikes, Rhia! That's awful. :bitch:
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:45 pm

WizardBeast wrote:don't ever order anything from this company:

fromyouflowers.com

they fucked up and did NOT send my stepmother her bouquet for her 60th birthday - REAL nice. i am sure i look like daughter of the fucking year telling her to expect a bouquet on saturday and then it doesn't show. they promised to get it to her monday with a note of apology. still nothing. and nothing today. i have NEVER had a problem with ProFlowers.com! that will teach me for switching companies just because of a coupon, and it was only saving me $5. i had BETTER get my money back from these clowns. i will certainly remain loyal to proflowers! they know what they're doing over there.

i'm really bummed and upset that my stepmom couldn't have her flowers. luckily i sent her another present that she got, but this was her big 6-0, and this really sucks.

of course that's nothing compared to the IRS sending me a nasty gram about screwing up something in my 2010 taxes. of course, a fine and interest to be charged to me even though what i did was an accident...right after i pay for our tickets to barge. yeah and the $6000 sewer bill! i have no money right now, fucking hell!

so much shit is happening that i've been upset, not enough to cry, but now i'm losing my voice....been on too many phone calls for NONSENSE.

JUST BE OVER, stressful week! FUCK YOU!

i should not be this worked up after yoga....i was calm til i saw this flower horseshit....how easy is it to put some fucking flowers on someone's porch, my word.

Goddamn that is a load of horseshit! want me to CUT THEM???

Hope your week goes by faster and smoother
Post Reply 8697 posts