KDibildeaux

Rank

Captain

Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm

Tucson, AZ

Re: Random bitching thread

by KDibildeaux » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:15 pm

AlaskaRachel wrote:
KDibildeaux wrote:Have you ever moved away before? A lot of times it seems a lot harder than it really is. I had never lived anywhere but my parents' house in central Mexico when I got the job in Arizona, where i didn't know a single person or have anyone near by and thought leaving would be really difficult but in the end it was surprisingly easy.

Worst case scenario, you can always go back, right? Seems like they like you at your job, so they'd probably let you back if worst comes to worst.

Yea they would take me back as a sales associate (not as a manager, my current job) since we're training my replacement and he's going to be full-time (I was only part-time).
I'm just dreading leaving it because it's the only job I've ever had that I really LOVED. And I think I'll be lucky if my next job is half as fulfilling as the one I have now.
It's really the family stuff that's driving me nuts. My family is pissing me off to no end.

Understandable. Hopefully you'll find a job you like and the family will come around.
La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
User

mooyagi

Rank

Captain

Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm

Tucson, AZ, USA

by mooyagi » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:04 pm

AlaskaRachel wrote:
KDibildeaux wrote:Have you ever moved away before? A lot of times it seems a lot harder than it really is. I had never lived anywhere but my parents' house in central Mexico when I got the job in Arizona, where i didn't know a single person or have anyone near by and thought leaving would be really difficult but in the end it was surprisingly easy.

Worst case scenario, you can always go back, right? Seems like they like you at your job, so they'd probably let you back if worst comes to worst.

Yea they would take me back as a sales associate (not as a manager, my current job) since we're training my replacement and he's going to be full-time (I was only part-time).
I'm just dreading leaving it because it's the only job I've ever had that I really LOVED. And I think I'll be lucky if my next job is half as fulfilling as the one I have now.
It's really the family stuff that's driving me nuts. My family is pissing me off to no end.

Stupid families. I'm so glad it got to the point where my family realized I was gonna do what I wanted to do and to just roll with it. They still get surprised when I just randomly say I'm going to do something on short notice :lol:
See you all on 70K 2015! :deathhorns:
User

Jaimie38

Rank

Sub-Lieutenant

Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:29 pm

Edmonton,Canada

by Jaimie38 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:05 am

I left home at 20 for college on the other side of the country, jumped in my car and was gone 7 years before I saw any of my family( not a big momma's boy :lol: ) I didn't know anyone or have any family near by. Never got homesick or anything.

Damn, I just split the crotch of my pants at work when I bent down to pick some parts for the shop! Feeling a little "breezy" at the moment and still 4 hrs of work!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
2015-9356-2014-3549,2013-3101,2012-5015;2011-6510
Wishlist--Accept,GRIMREAPER!!!,PrimalFear,WASP,ArmoredSaint,DioDisciples,Loudness,
DangerousToys,Triumph.Scorpions,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus
For those who are sailing with us in honour
User

MadameLePink

Rank

Sub-Lieutenant

Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:02 am

Copenhagen, Denmark

by MadameLePink » Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:14 am

Jaimie38 wrote:Damn, I just split the crotch of my pants at work when I bent down to pick some parts for the shop! Feeling a little "breezy" at the moment and still 4 hrs of work!

:lol:
I had some similar happen to me while playing volleyball during a field trip with my work a few years ago. Ooops... Fortunatelly I had a jumper I could tie around my waist to hide the problem area :D
Wishlist 2013: Finntroll, Ensiferum, Septic Flesh, Primordial, Powerwolf, Heidevolk, Insomnium, Kalmah, Equilibrium, Skull Fist, Chthonic

Beer and bananas!
User

KDibildeaux

Rank

Captain

Tucson, AZ

by KDibildeaux » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:04 am

Jaimie38 wrote:Damn, I just split the crotch of my pants at work when I bent down to pick some parts for the shop! Feeling a little "breezy" at the moment and still 4 hrs of work!

Oh man :lol: :lol: :lol:
User

mooyagi

Rank

Captain

Tucson, AZ, USA

by mooyagi » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:13 am

Jaimie38 wrote:I left home at 20 for college on the other side of the country, jumped in my car and was gone 7 years before I saw any of my family( not a big momma's boy :lol: ) I didn't know anyone or have any family near by. Never got homesick or anything.

Damn, I just split the crotch of my pants at work when I bent down to pick some parts for the shop! Feeling a little "breezy" at the moment and still 4 hrs of work!

How the hell did you get into college? :shock: Nice job on the pants :lol:
User

AlaskaRachel

Rank

Lieutenant-Commander

Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:20 am

Seattle, WA

by AlaskaRachel » Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:49 pm

mooyagi wrote:
Jaimie38 wrote:I left home at 20 for college on the other side of the country, jumped in my car and was gone 7 years before I saw any of my family( not a big momma's boy :lol: ) I didn't know anyone or have any family near by. Never got homesick or anything.

*spits coffee on keyboard* :lol: :lol: :lol:
User

Jaimie38

Rank

Sub-Lieutenant

Edmonton,Canada

by Jaimie38 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:14 pm

mooyagi wrote:

I actually went to a school that is the only one in Canada that had my program, so get a job ya smartass!

Wishlist--Accept,GRIMREAPER!!!,PrimalFear,WASP,ArmoredSaint,DioDisciples,Loudness,
User

mooyagi

Rank

Captain

Tucson, AZ, USA

by mooyagi » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:16 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:
mooyagi wrote:

I actually went to a school that is the only one in Canada that had my program, so get a job ya smartass!

The program involved beer, didn't it? :P
User

Jaimie38

Rank

Sub-Lieutenant

Edmonton,Canada

by Jaimie38 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:19 pm

Damn I miss school.

:shots:
User

vikingbitch

Rank

Lieutenant-Commander

Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:45 pm

Calgary, Alberta

by vikingbitch » Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:50 pm

I did a lot of really stupid things this weekend. Including not stretching properly before playing football tonight, my legs feel like death. But yay for scoring two touchdowns!
SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
User

WizardBeast

Rank

Captain

Sat May 15, 2010 4:11 pm

Denver, CO

by WizardBeast » Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:19 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:Damn I miss school.

:shots:

haha not me, i think i drank more in my late 20s than i ever did in my early 20s. well, i didnt have any money then!
Awaiting UMC Cruise 6(66)!!!
User

AlaskaRachel

Rank

Lieutenant-Commander

Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:20 am

Seattle, WA

by AlaskaRachel » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:51 pm

Sprouts are gross.
User

KDibildeaux

Rank

Captain

Tucson, AZ

by KDibildeaux » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:00 pm

Have chills in my teeth when I chew due to too much lime and chili on my jicama, but damn it was good
User

WizardBeast

Rank

Captain

Denver, CO

by WizardBeast » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:52 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:Have chills in my teeth when I chew due to too much lime and chili on my jicama, but damn it was good

chu crazy, mang!
User

KDibildeaux

Rank

Captain

Tucson, AZ

by KDibildeaux » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:02 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
KDibildeaux wrote:Have chills in my teeth when I chew due to too much lime and chili on my jicama, but damn it was good

chu crazy, mang!

It was delicious! But yeah, me's a masochist :lol:
User

vikingbitch

Rank

Lieutenant-Commander

Calgary, Alberta

by vikingbitch » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:04 pm

AlaskaRachel wrote:Sprouts are gross.

Eat your vegetables my Alaskan power metal princess, you need to be in top form for the damage we'll do when you visit for the Marduk show :party:

I taste a small bit of glorious freedom, a hope to uncomplicate my dastardly love life and about 30 seconds later I fall into a giant pile of complications. Grrr. I'm going to become a nun. An atheist nun. That worships death and thrash metal gods of old and new. Yes. I think this is what they call an epiphany, as well as a plan :lol:
User

WizardBeast

Rank

Captain

Denver, CO

by WizardBeast » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:12 pm

vikingbitch wrote:

Eat your vegetables my Alaskan power metal princess, you need to be in top form for the damage we'll do when you visit for the Marduk show :party:

I taste a small bit of glorious freedom, a hope to uncomplicate my dastardly love life and about 30 seconds later I fall into a giant pile of complications. Grrr. I'm going to become a nun. An atheist nun. That worships death and thrash metal gods of old and new. Yes. I think this is what they call an epiphany, as well as a plan :lol:

it sounds like your new plan requires a lot of.....

BATTERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
User

vikingbitch

Rank

Lieutenant-Commander

Calgary, Alberta

by vikingbitch » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:14 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
vikingbitch wrote:

it sounds like your new plan requires a lot of.....

BATTERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am completely okay with that. Ladies thread, prepare to be SPAMMED :wank:

User

WizardBeast

Rank

Captain

Denver, CO

by WizardBeast » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:23 pm

yay, i like how people post lots of hot blonde guys in there....
User

Stained Class

Rank

Commander

Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:53 am

Vancouver, British Columbia

by Stained Class » Tue May 01, 2012 7:56 am

I added a bunch of music yesterday, including Running Wild's new album (just out of curiousity). The album shuffler on my ipod picked it and I went "wth, why do I have Billy Idol on my ipod? Oh....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"
Worst day ever.
The infamous LOLLIPOP

70K 2011, 70K 2012, BTH 2012, 70K 2013, 70K 2014
go on ALL the cruises!

Much want:
Æther.Realm-/-Allegaeon-/-Be'Lakor-/-Conquering.Dystopia-/-Equilibrium-/-Haken-/-Hypocrisy-/-Ihsahn-/-Insomnium-/-Kalmah-/-Mors.Principium.Est-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Omnium.Gatherum-/-Scar.Symmetry

Also want:
Aeternam-/-Allen/Lande-/-Armory-/-Ayreon-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodshot.Dawn-/-Bolt.Thrower-/-Brymir-/-Demons.And.Wizards-/-Devin.Townsend.Project-/-Dio.Disciples-/-Dream.Evil-/-Eternal.Tears.Of.Sorrow-/-Firewind-/-Galneryus-/-Gojira-/-Gorod-/-Grand.Magus-/-Heathen-/-Illogicist-/-Immortal-/-In.Mourning-/-Inferi-/-Labyrinth-/-Leprous-/-Luna.Mortis-/-Madder.Mortem-/-Mike.Lepond's.Silent.Assassins-/-Myrath-/-Obscura-/-Opeth-/-Pathfinder-/-Persefone-/-Persuader-/-Powerwolf-/-Revocation-/-Russkaja-/-Sacrifice-/-Savage.Messiah-/-Savatage-/-Snowy.Shaw-/-Spawn.Of.Possession-/-Steel.Panther-/-Striker-/-Suidakra-/-Tarot-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-Thaurorod-/-Tony.Macalpine-/-Triosphere-/-Wolfchant-/-Wolfheart-/-Xanthochroid

Repeats:
The.Absence-/-Coroner-/-Onslaught-/-Therion-/-Uli.Jon.Roth
User

mooyagi

Rank

Captain

Tucson, AZ, USA

by mooyagi » Tue May 01, 2012 9:05 am

Stained Class wrote:I added a bunch of music yesterday, including Running Wild's new album (just out of curiousity). The album shuffler on my ipod picked it and I went "wth, why do I have Billy Idol on my ipod? Oh....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"
Worst day ever.

That album is terrible.
User

KDibildeaux

Rank

Captain

Tucson, AZ

by KDibildeaux » Tue May 01, 2012 6:11 pm

Stained Class wrote:I added a bunch of music yesterday, including Running Wild's new album (just out of curiousity). The album shuffler on my ipod picked it and I went "wth, why do I have Billy Idol on my ipod? Oh....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"
Worst day ever.

User

Stained Class

Rank

Commander

by Stained Class » Wed May 02, 2012 7:00 am

KDibildeaux wrote:
Worst day ever.

IT'S NOT FUNNY :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
The infamous LOLLIPOP

go on ALL the cruises!

Much want:
Æther.Realm-/-Allegaeon-/-Be'Lakor-/-Conquering.Dystopia-/-Equilibrium-/-Haken-/-Hypocrisy-/-Ihsahn-/-Insomnium-/-Kalmah-/-Mors.Principium.Est-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Omnium.Gatherum-/-Scar.Symmetry

Also want:
Aeternam-/-Allen/Lande-/-Armory-/-Ayreon-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodshot.Dawn-/-Bolt.Thrower-/-Brymir-/-Demons.And.Wizards-/-Devin.Townsend.Project-/-Dio.Disciples-/-Dream.Evil-/-Eternal.Tears.Of.Sorrow-/-Firewind-/-Galneryus-/-Gojira-/-Gorod-/-Grand.Magus-/-Heathen-/-Illogicist-/-Immortal-/-In.Mourning-/-Inferi-/-Labyrinth-/-Leprous-/-Luna.Mortis-/-Madder.Mortem-/-Mike.Lepond's.Silent.Assassins-/-Myrath-/-Obscura-/-Opeth-/-Pathfinder-/-Persefone-/-Persuader-/-Powerwolf-/-Revocation-/-Russkaja-/-Sacrifice-/-Savage.Messiah-/-Savatage-/-Snowy.Shaw-/-Spawn.Of.Possession-/-Steel.Panther-/-Striker-/-Suidakra-/-Tarot-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-Thaurorod-/-Tony.Macalpine-/-Triosphere-/-Wolfchant-/-Wolfheart-/-Xanthochroid

Repeats:
User

KDibildeaux

Rank

Captain

Tucson, AZ

by KDibildeaux » Wed May 02, 2012 7:50 pm

Stained Class wrote:
KDibildeaux wrote:
Worst day ever.

IT'S NOT FUNNY :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sorry. Guess karma's a bitch 'cause I had the worst day today :cry:. Dropped an almost 20 lb steel ball on my finger (luckily it rolled and just mashed a little bit), then of course my fucking bank is not cooperating and not returning my calls so I still haven't been able to pay for Barge then not being able to get anything done without being interrupted, and a bunch if other shit. Now the Coyotes are losing to Nashville. Ah well.
User

mooyagi

Rank

Captain

Tucson, AZ, USA

by mooyagi » Wed May 02, 2012 7:54 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:Sorry. Guess karma's a bitch 'cause I had the worst day today :cry:. Dropped an almost 20 lb steel ball on my finger (luckily it rolled and just mashed a little bit), then of course my fucking bank is not cooperating and not returning my calls so I still haven't been able to pay for Barge then not being able to get anything done without being interrupted, and a bunch if other shit. Now the Coyotes are losing to Nashville. Ah well.

Bad days suck. Your bank sucks. Hopefully the Coyotes get their shit together in the 3rd so you can have at least one thing to cheer about
User

KDibildeaux

Rank

Captain

Tucson, AZ

by KDibildeaux » Wed May 02, 2012 8:02 pm

Would be nice but pretty doubtful
User

DrinkMoxie

Rank

Commander

Tue May 24, 2011 8:31 pm

McKees Rocks, PA

by DrinkMoxie » Thu May 03, 2012 6:19 pm

don't be dissin' Billy Idol :bitch:
Powerwolf-NeObliviscaris-JulieLaughsNomore-Hypocrisy-Kalmah-Nightfall-Gardenian-Gojira-CarBomb-Neurosis-Sargon-Sacrifice-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-Agalloch-Equilibrium-GodDethroned-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Therion-Alestorm-Sigh-Firewind-Whispered-Jaldaboath-Korpiklaani-Trollfest-Shangren-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-Borknagar-DimensionZero-Heathen-MentalHome-MorsPrincipiumEst-Myrath-Illogicist-Gnostic-Hacride-BoltThrower-Goatwhore-MiseryIndex-Xentrix-Acrassicauda-LakeOfTears-Impious-Melechesh-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-PrettyMaids-SpiralArchitect-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Zimmer'sHole-Apocalyptica-Witchery-Skyfire-Annihilator-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-GreySkiesFallen-OctoberTide-Skeletonwitch-InExtremo-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-Sodom-Vinterland-Desultory

cabin 3013 (2012)
cabin 9560 (2014)
cabin 8___ (2015)
User

vikingbitch

Rank

Lieutenant-Commander

Calgary, Alberta

by vikingbitch » Thu May 03, 2012 7:50 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:don't be dissin' Billy Idol :bitch:

+1 :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:
User

Stained Class

Rank

Commander

by Stained Class » Thu May 03, 2012 10:29 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:don't be dissin' Billy Idol :bitch:

I can diss Billy Idol all I want when it's not actually Billy Idol but RUNNING WILD :lol:
The infamous LOLLIPOP

go on ALL the cruises!

Much want:

Also want:

Repeats:
User

MadameLePink

Rank

Sub-Lieutenant

Copenhagen, Denmark

by MadameLePink » Fri May 04, 2012 12:10 am

I dyed my hair dark purple a few days ago and was happy about the results. The weather has been really nice lately, so I've seen a couple of friends and sat outside two afternoons. And the sun has lightened my hair so much that now is a medium reddish purple :? Pretty colour, but what if I do something outdoors again? Will it go back to being pink?! :roll:
Wishlist 2013: Finntroll, Ensiferum, Septic Flesh, Primordial, Powerwolf, Heidevolk, Insomnium, Kalmah, Equilibrium, Skull Fist, Chthonic

Beer and bananas!
User

WizardBeast

Rank

Captain

Denver, CO

by WizardBeast » Fri May 04, 2012 8:17 am

MadameLePink wrote:I dyed my hair dark purple a few days ago and was happy about the results. The weather has been really nice lately, so I've seen a couple of friends and sat outside two afternoons. And the sun has lightened my hair so much that now is a medium reddish purple :? Pretty colour, but what if I do something outdoors again? Will it go back to being pink?! :roll:

might have to wear hats or scarfs over your hair when you're out, haha!
User

KDibildeaux

Rank

Captain

Tucson, AZ

by KDibildeaux » Fri May 04, 2012 7:33 pm

MadameLePink wrote:I dyed my hair dark purple a few days ago and was happy about the results. The weather has been really nice lately, so I've seen a couple of friends and sat outside two afternoons. And the sun has lightened my hair so much that now is a medium reddish purple :? Pretty colour, but what if I do something outdoors again? Will it go back to being pink?! :roll:

Maybe, that's if I dye my hair it's usually during cold weather months
User

MadameLePink

Rank

Sub-Lieutenant

Copenhagen, Denmark

by MadameLePink » Mon May 07, 2012 12:12 am

WizardBeast wrote:

might have to wear hats or scarfs over your hair when you're out, haha!

Haha... good plan :D It looks like it's going to be cold this week, so I'm pretty sure I won't be sitting in the sun before I put new dreads in. I think I'm safe ;)

Beer and bananas!
User

WizardBeast

Rank

Captain

Denver, CO

by WizardBeast » Mon May 07, 2012 9:23 am

gnoff wrote:Not great news from work I can't write much else about, but brings up various uncertainties for the coming 6 weeks.

that really sucks. i hate when employers say "there's bad news coming in 6 weeks" and then not give details and then everyone there feels like shit for the next 6 weeks. yuck.
User

KDibildeaux

Rank

Captain

Tucson, AZ

by KDibildeaux » Mon May 07, 2012 5:22 pm

gnoff wrote:Not great news from work I can't write much else about, but brings up various uncertainties for the coming 6 weeks.

That sucks! Hopefully it's not as bad as it seems *hugs*
User

KDibildeaux

Rank

Captain

Tucson, AZ

by KDibildeaux » Mon May 07, 2012 9:54 pm

That's all you can do. We had a layoff period a couple years back and it's a horrible feeling to have hanging over your head :cry:
User

KDibildeaux

Rank

Captain

Tucson, AZ

by KDibildeaux » Tue May 08, 2012 8:45 pm

Hopefully you will be fine :(
User

vikingbitch

Rank

Lieutenant-Commander

Calgary, Alberta

by vikingbitch » Wed May 09, 2012 8:34 pm

1. I think I'm spending too much time at work, when I got home I tried to open the door to my condo with my keycard to access my work building :shock:

2. Kreator need to get booked on Barge AS SOON AS FUCKING POSSIBLE. I have no clue in holy hell how I would jedi the money and time off work to pull of traveling to see them with Accept. WHY THE HELL ARE THERE NO ALBERTA DATES!!! WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. FUCK YOU EASTERN CANADA AND VANCOUVER ARRRRRRGHHHHJLKFDJGKL;JADFKADSRF
User

Daenerys

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Mon May 24, 2010 7:42 am

Clearwater/Tampa, Florida

by Daenerys » Fri May 11, 2012 8:27 am

gnoff wrote:IT support should hire people that we can beat up every now and then, might make our moral better?

^^^ This. Wednesday night at 2300, one hour before I'm off shift, our ENTIRE hospital computer system shut down while I was trying to take care of someone with a blood sugar of 600 and necrotizing pneumonia. Yes, he ACTUALLY had necrotizing pneumonia. Couldn't put in any orders, couldn't do any charting. And IT informed us the system was "down until further notice". Don't think it would ever go too well if I told them their heart attack or stroke can wait until further notice :evil:
PetThePreacher-Hypocrisy-Ihsahn-Tarot-Primordial-GrandMagus-Skeletonwitch-Powerwolf-Myrath-Eluveitie-IcedEarth-Korpiklaani-Hell-AmonAmarth-Opeth-Borknagar-FleshgodApocalypse-Leprous-Starkill
PreviousNext