Barge To Hell/70K 2013 Rumours Thread

Discuss anything related to 70000TONS OF METAL

Re: Barge To Hell/70K 2013 Rumours Thread

Postby rwalters » Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:15 am

I'm convinced Swallow the Sun is now a lock for Barge. They fucking have to be. Can't wait for the announcement.
rwalters
Chief Petty Officer

Postby KevinP » Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:39 am

Well none of these "bands are playing with other bands in the USA" were valid for the past 2 cruises, so I wouldn't assume that for the cruise either. Andy seems to book bands he wants and/or thinks people want, not just if they are touring with other bands already on the cruise.

And I'll wait for the Girlie Metal loving swamp walrus to confirm that anyways :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
The Viceroy of Vegemite
Loather of Power Metal
KevinP
Commander

Postby Stained Class » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:45 am

KevinP wrote:Well none of these "bands are playing with other bands in the USA" were valid for the past 2 cruises, so I wouldn't assume that for the cruise either. Andy seems to book bands he wants and/or thinks people want, not just if they are touring with other bands already on the cruise.

And I'll wait for the Girlie Metal loving swamp walrus to confirm that anyways :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

Although there have been some one off shows/tours in Mexico AFTER the cruise that were good indicators.
The infamous LOLLIPOP

70K 2011, 70K 2012, BTH 2012, 70K 2013, 70K 2014
go on ALL the cruises!

Much want:
Æther.Realm-/-Allegaeon-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Be'Lakor-/-Conquering.Dystopia-/-Equilibrium-/-Haken-/-Hypocrisy-/-Ihsahn-/-Insomnium-/-Kalmah-/-Mors.Principium.Est-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Omnium.Gatherum-/-Voyager-/-Wolfheart

Also want:
Aeternam-/-Armory-/-Ayreon-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodshot.Dawn-/-Bolt.Thrower-/-Brymir-/-Dan.Swano-/-Demons.And.Wizards-/-Devin.Townsend.Project-/-Dio.Disciples-/-Dream.Evil-/-Eternal.Tears.Of.Sorrow-/-Evile-/-Firewind-/-Galneryus-/-Gojira-/-Gorod-/-Grand.Magus-/-Heathen-/-Hibria-/-Illogicist-/-Immortal-/-In.Mourning-/-Inferi-/-Labyrinth-/-Luna.Mortis-/-Madder.Mortem-/-Obscura-/-Pathfinder-/-Persuader-/-Powerwolf-/-Revocation-/-Savage.Messiah-/-Snowy.Shaw-/-Spawn.Of.Possession-/-Steel.Panther-/-Striker-/-Suidakra-/-Tarot-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-Thaurorod-/-Wolfchant

Repeats:
The.Absence-/-Coroner-/-Onslaught-/-Therion-/-Uli.Jon.Roth
Stained Class
Commander

Postby cowboy71 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:15 pm

Anka wrote:
WizardBeast wrote:
The guys/gal in MDB really seemed to be enjoying themselves onbroad esp. Andrew and Hamish (though i never did see Aaron crack a grin, though he did stay up late and hang out). I think they'd love to be onbroad again. They're legends!

OMG i totally saw Aaron smiling and that was a bit weird :lol: , we were in that bar before Karaoke.... he was searching for a song to sing, we were looking in that huge book... he wanted Nick Cave and only found Where Wild Roses Grow and said he needed a Kyle, i said i would totally help him out but my voice sounded more like Corpsegrinder that day hahaha (it did, i lost my voice after the cruise).
MDB on board!!! so that i get to do the Kyle song with Aaron (first day only, after that i can't guarantee my voice will be in any good shape!)

Its KYLIE! KYLIE!

If you are going to talk about vegemite eaters, get their names right!!!! :lol:
Gigs: May Gloryhammer GLORYHAMMER GLORYHAMMER!!
Band I DON'T want on 70k 2015
-/-Within-Temptation-/-UnExpect-/-Gotthard-/-Tyr-/-Sabaton-/-Delain-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Epica-/-Mayan-/-Sonata-Arctica-/-Stratovarius-/-Edguy-/-Amaranthe-/-Battlelore-/-Tarot-/-Poisonblack-/-Thaurorod-/-Falconer-/-Bloodbound-/-Civil-War-/-Avantasia-/-Powerwolf-/-Van-Canto-/-Heavatar-/-Accept-/-Running-Wild-/-Unisonic-/-Serenity-/-Ten-/-Magnum-/-Pythia-/-Revamp-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Rhapsody-Of-Fire-/-Trillium-/-Believer-/-Tourniquet-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Powerglove
cowboy71
Lieutenant-Commander

Postby KevinP » Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:52 pm

I heard there was a rumor that I wouldn't shut the hell up with my band requests until I get a few of them announced ?

Yeah, sounds about right :death: :death: :death:
WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
Loather of Power Metal
KevinP
Commander

Postby mooyagi » Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:53 pm

KevinP wrote:I heard there was a rumor that I wouldn't shut the hell up with my band requests until I get a few of them announced ?

Yeah, sounds about right :death: :death: :death:

Nice try but we all know that even if you got a few of them you still wouldn't shut the hell up because there are always new bands to bring to the front of the queue. :P
See you all on 70K 2015! :deathhorns:
mooyagi
Captain

Postby KevinP » Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:58 pm

And on that note here's the interview I did with BEFORE THE DAWN. Notice how I pimped the cruises in there as well UMC (wink, wink). And I'm not even getting paid. Hot damn, I rule as a customer. :headbanger:

http://www.nocleansinging.com/2012/03/0 ... /#comments

I will gladly accept payment in the form of band requests (which is also doing you a favor with my impeccable taste) :death: :death: :death:
WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
Loather of Power Metal
KevinP
Commander

Postby mooyagi » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:14 pm

KevinP wrote:And on that note here's the interview I did with BEFORE THE DAWN. Notice how I pimped the cruises in there as well UMC (wink, wink). And I'm not even getting paid. Hot damn, I rule as a customer. :headbanger:

http://www.nocleansinging.com/2012/03/0 ... /#comments

I will gladly accept payment in the form of band requests (which is also doing you a favor with my impeccable taste) :death: :death: :death:

That's actually a really good interview. Well done. I especially liked this:

KevinP wrote:Just so you know, the correct answer should always be “the new material is so fast and brutal his poor legs couldn’t handle the workload”. LOL remember that.
mooyagi
Captain

Postby KDibildeaux » Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:09 pm

Stained Class wrote:
KevinP wrote:Well none of these "bands are playing with other bands in the USA" were valid for the past 2 cruises, so I wouldn't assume that for the cruise either. Andy seems to book bands he wants and/or thinks people want, not just if they are touring with other bands already on the cruise.

Although there have been some one off shows/tours in Mexico AFTER the cruise that were good indicators.

There were quite a few shows in Mexico right after both cruises
La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
KDibildeaux
Captain

Postby KevinP » Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:39 pm

mooyagi wrote:
That's actually a really good interview. Well done. I especially liked this:

KevinP wrote:Just so you know, the correct answer should always be “the new material is so fast and brutal his poor legs couldn’t handle the workload”. LOL remember that.

WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
Loather of Power Metal
KevinP
Commander

Postby Stained Class » Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:39 pm

Since Machinehead are playing that other cruise I'll remove the "confirmed" comment next to Machinehead and Opeth.
The infamous LOLLIPOP

go on ALL the cruises!

Much want:
Æther.Realm-/-Allegaeon-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Be'Lakor-/-Conquering.Dystopia-/-Equilibrium-/-Haken-/-Hypocrisy-/-Ihsahn-/-Insomnium-/-Kalmah-/-Mors.Principium.Est-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Omnium.Gatherum-/-Voyager-/-Wolfheart

Also want:
Aeternam-/-Armory-/-Ayreon-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodshot.Dawn-/-Bolt.Thrower-/-Brymir-/-Dan.Swano-/-Demons.And.Wizards-/-Devin.Townsend.Project-/-Dio.Disciples-/-Dream.Evil-/-Eternal.Tears.Of.Sorrow-/-Evile-/-Firewind-/-Galneryus-/-Gojira-/-Gorod-/-Grand.Magus-/-Heathen-/-Hibria-/-Illogicist-/-Immortal-/-In.Mourning-/-Inferi-/-Labyrinth-/-Luna.Mortis-/-Madder.Mortem-/-Obscura-/-Pathfinder-/-Persuader-/-Powerwolf-/-Revocation-/-Savage.Messiah-/-Snowy.Shaw-/-Spawn.Of.Possession-/-Steel.Panther-/-Striker-/-Suidakra-/-Tarot-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-Thaurorod-/-Wolfchant

Repeats:
Stained Class
Commander

Postby Blackfhyre » Tue May 01, 2012 12:41 pm

Saw Sabaton this weekend again, and they reiterated that they would love to do the cruise if they are given the opportunity. The show was amazing and i'm really hoping they have repeats this year, they could have the best lineup imaginable.
Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyofFabio-Slayer-Firewind-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-Serenity-CivilWar-Falconer-Avantasia-Hollenthon-Elvenking-PaulDi'Anno-Powerglove-Cain'sOffering-BlackMages-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-Winersun-PrimalFear-AdrenalineMob-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-VideoGameMetal-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-Luca'sRhapsody-IronFire-HumanFortress-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Anvil-Stormwind-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Savatage-JagPanzer-Dalriada-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-Equilibrium-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
BlindGuardian-Sabaton-IcedEarth-Stratovarius-Rage-Hammerfall-Edguy-Dragonforce-GammaRay-Ensiferum-Evergrey-Testament-Alestorm-Epica-SonataArctica-CircleIICircle-Bodom-AmonAmarth-Eluveitie-GraveDigger-Kamelot-Moonsorrow-Turisas-Tyr-Kreator-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Therion-Korpiklaani-3Inches-Angra-Arkona-Uli-Crowbar-InExtremo-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Helstar-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-More Thrash
VI
2011 Survivor
2012 Survivor
2013 Cockburn Survivor
2014 Survivor
Blackfhyre
Ensign

Postby Monmisreal » Tue May 01, 2012 2:07 pm

Blackfhyre wrote:Saw Sabaton this weekend again, and they reiterated that they would love to do the cruise if they are given the opportunity. The show was amazing and i'm really hoping they have repeats this year, they could have the best lineup imaginable.

Damn you haha. They announced their visa issues the day before the Tampa date. Yea, when my girl and I talked to them last (supporting Accept) they said they would love to do it again even if they dont make any money.
Monmisreal
Lieutenant

Postby Stained Class » Tue May 01, 2012 2:14 pm

Sweet! I'm sure lots of bands would love to do it just like them, but I think Sabaton has a pretty high chance of it.
The infamous LOLLIPOP

go on ALL the cruises!

Much want:

Also want:

Repeats:
Stained Class
Commander

Postby Monmisreal » Tue May 01, 2012 2:18 pm

I would definitely like a Sabaton repeat as long as I make sure to find comfortable ear plugs. Their chorus line set was LOUD
Monmisreal
Lieutenant

Postby Stained Class » Tue May 01, 2012 2:32 pm

Monmisreal wrote:I would definitely like a Sabaton repeat as long as I make sure to find comfortable ear plugs. Their chorus line set was LOUD

Yeah the chorus line was loud for everyone I found. I think Blind Guardian's second set there was probably the loudest show I've ever seen. er...heard.
The infamous LOLLIPOP

go on ALL the cruises!

Much want:

Also want:

Repeats:
Stained Class
Commander

Postby Ogre » Tue May 01, 2012 3:12 pm

KevinP wrote:
WizardBeast wrote:The guys/gal in MDB really seemed to be enjoying themselves onbroad esp. Andrew and Hamish (though i never did see Aaron crack a grin, though he did stay up late and hang out). I think they'd love to be onbroad again. They're legends!

Yeah they all did (according to Lena) and they would love to do it again. :mrgreen:

MDB was also my hopeful lone repeat on Barge, but they're playing the 02 Academy Islington the evening of Dec 7th.
70K15 Wishlist-Bolt Thrower-Bloodbath-Hail of Bullets-Hypocrisy-My Dying Bride-Rotting Christ-Autopsy-At the Gates-Napalm Death-Unleashed-Triptykon-Grave-The Crown-Dew Scented-Benediction-Asphyx-Novembre-October Tide-GSBC-Vallenfyre
Ogre
Petty Officer

Postby Stained Class » Wed May 02, 2012 10:02 am

Added Sadus and Morbid Angel to the list of bands being played onbroad :mrgreen:
The infamous LOLLIPOP

go on ALL the cruises!

Much want:

Also want:

Repeats:
Stained Class
Commander

Postby DJ Old Man Stares » Wed May 02, 2012 10:25 am

Cool! What got to me is they were playing their really kickass songs from Altars of Madness and Swallowed in Black. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for 70k 2013. Can't go on the Barge.
Wishlist: RAZOR, SACRIFICE, LAAZ ROCKIT, MEKONG DELTA, FLAMES(Greece), BAL SAGOTH, RUNNING WILD, DEATHROW, PARADOX, NASTY SAVAGE, EXCITER, DARK ANGEL, SADUS, ATTACKER, BELIEVER, TANKARD, EMPEROR, CEREMONIAL CASTINGS, SKELATOR, SPELLCASTER
DJ Old Man Stares
Midshipman

Postby KevinP » Wed May 02, 2012 11:01 am

Stained Class wrote:Added Sadus and Morbid Angel to the list of bands being played onbroad :mrgreen:

Disco D squashed this last night. Then again band members lie all the time it seems :lol: :lol: :lol:
WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
Loather of Power Metal
KevinP
Commander

Postby Garminator » Sat May 05, 2012 7:02 am

I heard these guys might be onbroad......

GRAB YOUR GARMIN & TAKE ON THE WORLD!!!!
Garminator
Oiler

Postby WizardBeast » Sat May 05, 2012 8:53 am

what the hell logo is this?
Awaiting UMC Cruise 6(66)!!!
WizardBeast
Captain

Postby Noelolz » Sat May 05, 2012 9:52 am

Rumor...NOVEMBERS DOOM! I'm friends with the guys, but they won' t tell me anything. Then I saw this...

THOUGHTS? I'm freaking out a bit. :death: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
70k 2015- #2309!
70K 2011, 2012, 2013,2014 and Barge Survivor!
Noelolz
Petty Officer

Postby mooyagi » Sat May 05, 2012 10:38 am

Noelolz wrote:Rumor...NOVEMBERS DOOM! I'm friends with the guys, but they won' t tell me anything. Then I saw this...

That would be sweet!
mooyagi
Captain

Postby KDibildeaux » Sat May 05, 2012 10:55 am

From what I've heard so far I would approve! Though I'm not sure that constitutes much of a rumor :lol:
La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
KDibildeaux
Captain

Postby Stained Class » Sat May 05, 2012 12:56 pm

hm, soon is pretty general. Do u talk to them often? Do they know about this whole running joke thing we have going?
The infamous LOLLIPOP

go on ALL the cruises!

Much want:

Also want:

Repeats:
Stained Class
Commander

Postby Monmisreal » Sat May 05, 2012 1:00 pm

Noelolz wrote:Rumor...NOVEMBERS DOOM! I'm friends with the guys, but they won' t tell me anything. Then I saw this...

NO! :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:

I want them for 70k instead so I can actually see them :D
Monmisreal
Lieutenant

Postby Noelolz » Sat May 05, 2012 3:44 pm

Stained Class wrote:hm, soon is pretty general. Do u talk to them often? Do they know about this whole running joke thing we have going?

I talk to the bassist a couple times a week. And yes, yes they do.

KDibildeaux wrote:From what I've heard so far I would approve! Though I'm not sure that constitutes much of a rumor :lol:

I thought i'd start my own rumor! :lol: :cool:
70k 2015- #2309!
70K 2011, 2012, 2013,2014 and Barge Survivor!
Noelolz
Petty Officer

Postby Garminator » Sat May 05, 2012 3:56 pm

WizardBeast wrote:what the hell logo is this?

BARFATOR!!! muahahahaaa!

GRAB YOUR GARMIN & TAKE ON THE WORLD!!!!
Garminator
Oiler

Postby KevinP » Sat May 05, 2012 9:14 pm

NOVEMBERS DOON would bee awesome for Barge. :death: :death: :death:

What you need to do is continue to pester, don't take no for an answer. Who cares if you step on any toes. Squeaky wheel gets the oil.
WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
Loather of Power Metal
KevinP
Commander

Postby Stained Class » Sun May 06, 2012 12:23 pm

Removed Obituary, apparently they're touring Europe.
The infamous LOLLIPOP

go on ALL the cruises!

Much want:

Also want:

Repeats:
Stained Class
Commander

Postby DemonNIN » Sun May 06, 2012 3:26 pm

KevinP wrote:NOVEMBERS DOON would bee awesome for Barge. :death: :death: :death:

What you need to do is continue to pester, don't take no for an answer. Who cares if you step on any toes. Squeaky wheel gets the oil.

I would love to see them on the boat
\m/(-_-)\m/
here's my Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/DemonNI#!/DemonNIN
CABIN #5073 70K : 2011
CABIN #2027 70K: 2012
CABIN #2521 BTH 2012
CABIN #2095 70K : 2013
CABIN # NONE : 2014 :(
DemonNIN
Midshipman

Postby DrinkMoxie » Sun May 06, 2012 7:31 pm

I dunno about "Novembers Doon" but I've seen November's Doom a few times and couldn't make it through a single set... not that they're bad, I just can't get into 'em... so book 'em on Barge, not 70k!
Powerwolf-NeObliviscaris-JulieLaughsNomore-Hypocrisy-Kalmah-Nightfall-Gardenian-Gojira-CarBomb-Neurosis-Sargon-Sacrifice-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-Agalloch-Equilibrium-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Therion-Sigh-Firewind-Jaldaboath-Korpiklaani-Shangren-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Borknagar-DimensionZero-Heathen-MentalHome-MorsPrincipiumEst-Myrath-Illogicist-Gnostic-Hacride-BoltThrower-Goatwhore-MiseryIndex-Xentrix-Acrassicauda-LakeOfTears-Impious-Melechesh-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-Vinterland-Heidevolk-Zimmer'sHole-Apocalyptica-Witchery-Skyfire-Annihilator-Trepalium-EphelDuath-UnleashTheArchers-OctoberTide-Skeletonwitch-InExtremo-DaylightDies-Sodom-Desultory

cabin 3013 (2012)
cabin 9560 (2014)
DrinkMoxie
Commander

Postby KevinP » Sat May 12, 2012 2:54 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:I dunno about "Novembers Doon" but I've seen November's Doom a few times and couldn't make it through a single set... not that they're bad, I just can't get into 'em... so book 'em on Barge, not 70k!

Works for me :death: :death: :death:

WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
Loather of Power Metal
KevinP
Commander

Postby Metalwrath » Mon May 14, 2012 4:26 am

I heard a rumor that this black metal band was booked for the Barge
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWzDLzIB ... re=related
Metalwrath
Lieutenant

Postby Stained Class » Wed May 16, 2012 3:42 pm

Kreator and Morbid Angel have been ruled out for Barge. Apparantly them and Nile are going on a European tour around that time.
The infamous LOLLIPOP

go on ALL the cruises!

Much want:

Also want:

Repeats:
Stained Class
Commander

Postby vikingbitch » Fri May 18, 2012 5:15 am

Stained Class wrote:Kreator and Morbid Angel have been ruled out for Barge. Apparantly them and Nile are going on a European tour around that time.

I hate that I read this at the start of my day :cry: Will be so mad if any of those (including Nile) get booked for 70K and not Barge :bitch:
SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012 & 70K2013. NEXT UP: 70K2014
vikingbitch
Lieutenant-Commander

Postby Sgt. B » Fri May 18, 2012 10:18 am

vikingbitch wrote:Will be so mad if any of those (including Nile) get booked for 70K and not Barge :bitch:

I've heard rumor that Nile will be on a tour in North America at the time of 70K 2013.
Accept-Aeon-Agalloch-AliceCooper-AllPigsMustDie-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-Anathema-Annihilator-ArchEnemy-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AstralDoors-AtTheGates-Ayreon-Belakor-Behemoth-Benediction-BlackBreath-BlindGuardian-Bloodbath-BoltThrower-Borknagar-Brainstorm-Cathedral(reunion)-ChromeMolly-CirithUngol(reunion)-Convulse-Coroner-Cough-TheCrown-Cruachan-CultOfLuna-Danzig-DarkAngel-D.A.D.-DarkFortress-Decapitated-DevinTownsendProject-DewScented-Dismember-Draconian-DraggedIntoSunlight-ElectricWizard-Einherjer-Emperor-Enslaved-Entombed-Equilibrium-Evocation-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Firewind-FleshgodApocalyse-TheGathering-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-GrandMagus-Grave-GreenCarnation(reunion)-Haemorrhage-HailOfBullets-HallowsEve-HammersOfMisfortune-Heathen-Helix-Hollenthon-HolyTerror(reunion)-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immortal-Insomnium-JudasPriest-Kadavar-Katatonia-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-Krank-LaazRockit-LegionOfTheDamned-LimbonicArt-Loudness-M.O.D.-MachineHead-MaelMordha-Manegarm-Meshuggah-MetalChurch-MonsterMagnet-MorbidAngel-MournfulCongregation-MourningBeloveth-MyDyingBride-MysticProphecy-Naglfar-Nails-NapalmDeath-NeObliviscaris-NeguraBunget-NocturnalRites-NuclearAssault-Obscura-TheOcean-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-Orchid-PagansMind-Powermad-Powerwolf-Primordial-Queensryche(LaTorre)-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-Samael-Saxon-Scorpions-SebastianBach-ShadowGallery-ShapeOfDespair-Sirenia-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Slayer-Sleep-SleezeBeez-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SteelPanther-Summoning-Sylosis-Testament-Therion-Threshold-Thundra-Thyrfing-Tiamat-Triptykon-TwistedSister-U.D.O.-Ulveheim-Unleashed-Vreid-WASP-WarriorSoul-Watain-Waylander-Winterfylleth-Witchcraft-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-Wolfchant-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yakuza
Sgt. B
Midshipman

Postby DrinkMoxie » Fri May 18, 2012 11:05 am

vikingbitch wrote:
Stained Class wrote:Kreator and Morbid Angel have been ruled out for Barge. Apparantly them and Nile are going on a European tour around that time.

I hate that I read this at the start of my day :cry: Will be so mad if any of those (including Nile) get booked for 70K and not Barge :bitch:

Kreator for 70k!!! I'll be mad if the other 2 get booked for 70k, also
Powerwolf-NeObliviscaris-JulieLaughsNomore-Hypocrisy-Kalmah-Nightfall-Gardenian-Gojira-CarBomb-Neurosis-Sargon-Sacrifice-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-Agalloch-Equilibrium-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Therion-Sigh-Firewind-Jaldaboath-Korpiklaani-Shangren-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Borknagar-DimensionZero-Heathen-MentalHome-MorsPrincipiumEst-Myrath-Illogicist-Gnostic-Hacride-BoltThrower-Goatwhore-MiseryIndex-Xentrix-Acrassicauda-LakeOfTears-Impious-Melechesh-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-Vinterland-Heidevolk-Zimmer'sHole-Apocalyptica-Witchery-Skyfire-Annihilator-Trepalium-EphelDuath-UnleashTheArchers-OctoberTide-Skeletonwitch-InExtremo-DaylightDies-Sodom-Desultory

cabin 3013 (2012)
cabin 9560 (2014)
DrinkMoxie
Commander

Postby WizardBeast » Fri May 18, 2012 11:40 pm

The November's Doom rumor is kickass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoping for that for sure.
Awaiting UMC Cruise 6(66)!!!
WizardBeast
Captain

PreviousNext

Return to THE BRIDGE