Post Reply 8697 posts
Random bitching thread
    Stained Class
    Commander

Re: Random bitching thread

by Stained Class » Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:22 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:I have to get up to get something I just printed but I am experiencing my morning boner and there are lots of people around. :bitch:

:lol: Reminds me of middle school and doing everything I could to not be called to go up to the blackbroad :wank: :shock:

If the teachers were smart they would just ask girls.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:46 pm

mooyagi wrote: :lol: Reminds me of middle school and doing everything I could to not be called to go up to the blackbroad :wank: :shock:

Racist! :lol: :lol: :lol:
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:56 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    mooyagi wrote: :lol: Reminds me of middle school and doing everything I could to not be called to go up to the blackbroad :wank: :shock:

What? Everyone knows that whiteboards are better than blackboards.

(I didn't use broad there because that could have a double meaning that I wanted to avoid) :mrgreen:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:08 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:

What? Everyone knows that whiteboards are better than blackboards.

(I didn't use broad there because that could have a double meaning that I wanted to avoid) :mrgreen:

but Mooyagi did use broad, and that makes all the (racist) difference! LOL
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:29 pm

Fuck them honky broads! :boobs:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:51 pm

Stained Class wrote:I have to get up to get something I just printed but I am experiencing my morning boner and there are lots of people around. :bitch:

Oh man, that is so funny! :lol: thanks for sharing
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:30 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:

Oh man, that is so funny! :lol: thanks for sharing

You are welcome :cool: :mrgreen:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:15 pm

mooyagi wrote:Fuck them honky broads! :boobs:

:wank:

heheheh!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:32 am

Somebody needs a hug :lol:

Surprised you don't like Cox. I had them when I lived in Santa Barbara, CA and I thought they were great. Muuuuuch better than Time Warner or Comcast. Kate doesn't have Cox, so they don't have a monopoly in Tucson. ;)

I could never work with the public :bitch:

Fuck Wal Mart

Oh, sometimes it's not the cabinmate. It's you :P
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:47 am

SlaytanicE21 wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Oh, sometimes it's not the cabinmate. It's you :P

You bastard. :twisted:

I meant Phoenix, which is Arizona, since there's nothing outside of it. :beerwink: :lol:

Hopefully the rest of Arizona can secede from you nutballs up there.
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:34 pm

I thought only farmers used actual satellite disehes. Do you not have a PVR Box option?

I remember in 99, me and all my drunk roomates were :smoking: and :chug: , and we were to put up our dish on our really old house. About 17 hrs later and about 20 new holes in the house we finally got it to work!
    We were arguing about how to do it, and I kept teelling them that if the mount for the dish is crooked, all other measurements will be out.. we mounted it about 6 times on different places on the house.. lol

Cheer up Erik!!
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:26 pm

SlaytanicE21 wrote:And don't even get me started about fucking Wal-Mart.

too much?

Can you please do this to the GWI? Pleeeeeeaaaase? I'll pay your bail!
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:27 pm

SlaytanicE21 wrote:I'm in the middle of the biggest customer service FAIL I've ever been through in my life. :bitch:
    I ordered Dish Network last week and when the tech came he said they couldn't get a signal off my patio. They could do it off another satellite but the local channels would have to go off rabbit ears, or no local channels at all. I'm not watching football on weekends on fucking rabbit ears, so I cancelled. :evil:
    The Dish Network guy actually recommended DirecTV, which I ordered. The sales girl told me they have MANY more satellites than Dish, so I thought, COOL! The technician came over to install it and said he couldn't get a signal at all. I cancelled that bullshit instantly. Cox Communications has monopolized the cable industry in Arizona, and they suck big time, so now I'm out of options. I can't believe I just bought a brand new HD TV and I have no fucking service. I called DirecTV back and wanted to have a supervisor come over and look at the line of sight, because from what my lady told me, the dipshit tech that came over was pointing the dish right at the building across the street. Unfortunately I wasn't there to push him off my balcony and make it look like an accident so he wouldn't infect this planet with more stupidity. Plus, the guy didn't even care that I was going to cancel, he actually wanted me to. What kind of shit is that?
    Although I'm partly to blame for this misery because I jumped the gun on cancelling, it still pisses me off that I can't get some fucking television without running around in circles with these people. I just spent 45 minutes on the phone re-ordering my service and they won't be out until Monday. They better bring a crew of supervisors. :evil: :evil: :evil:
    There's more to this story, but I'm done. This is unbelieveable.
    If your name isn't Ryan or Kate and you actually read all this, my hat's off to ya. :lol:

Not do lessen your bitching or anything, but this really made me laugh :lol:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:06 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:

too much?

Do it! Do it! Do it!
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:00 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:

too much?

Do it! Do it! Do it!

Just googled GWI. "Global Water Intelligence"? What have you got against them?
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:18 pm

Goldwater Institute
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:03 pm

Yup. A "conservative watchdog group" that sticks it's nose in everyone's business and only stirs shit up
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:37 pm

So you have nothing against smart water spying on you?
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:28 pm

Memnoch wrote:So you have nothing against smart water spying on you?

Huh? :lol: as far as I know GWI and smart water aren't related
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:16 pm

The Excrementory Grindfuckers are planning to go to Calgary this year... I'm pretty jealous of anybody that can go see them
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:26 pm

I lost my pedometer on the airplane :cry:. Gotta try not to lose the momentum I had going!
  • Feanorgandalf
    Chief Petty Officer

by Feanorgandalf » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:53 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:The Excrementory Grindfuckers are planning to go to Calgary this year... I'm pretty jealous of anybody that can go see them

Don't forget Agalloch is also at that show :shred:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:58 am

Feanorgandalf wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:The Excrementory Grindfuckers are planning to go to Calgary this year... I'm pretty jealous of anybody that can go see them

Don't forget Agalloch is also at that show :shred:

But I've seen Agalloch, and will see them again this summer, so, as much as they rule, The Grindfuckers are the one I'm really missing out on
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:05 am

KDibildeaux wrote:I lost my pedometer on the airplane :cry:. Gotta try not to lose the momentum I had going!

That sucks. If you want, I can hook up a yoke to the car and you can pull us across the country. Would make up for the lost steps ;)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:30 pm

Feeling sick. No fun
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:46 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:I lost my pedometer on the airplane :cry:. Gotta try not to lose the momentum I had going!

That sucks. If you want, I can hook up a yoke to the car and you can pull us across the country. Would make up for the lost steps ;)

Very thoughtful of you but I'll pass ;)
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:47 pm

mooyagi wrote:Feeling sick. No fun

Aw hope you feel better soon!

gnoff wrote:

Sucks!

Keep the walks going anyway!

I'm gonna do my best :D thanks
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:33 pm

I hope I do too. Feeling a bit better than I was earlier but something's still bugging me. I get so ornery when I'm not healthy.
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:20 pm

mooyagi wrote:I hope I do too. Feeling a bit better than I was earlier but something's still bugging me. I get so ornery when I'm not healthy.

Well, what can I say?
    "Still bugging me = No B-Bud by your side. :cry: :roll: :D
    As for, "Ornery when I'm not healthy". Sucks to be you! LOL :mrgreen:
    On the lighter note, I am always ornery! Just ask my subordinates. :twisted:
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:42 pm

Michael D. wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:I hope I do too. Feeling a bit better than I was earlier but something's still bugging me. I get so ornery when I'm not healthy.

Well, what can I say?

That fact is bugging me!

Btt: the parrot that is perched on my shoulder just shit on me :evil: :lol:
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:55 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:

That means, Good Luck.
    It is always a sign of good luck when a bird poops onto oneself. :D
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:12 pm

Michael D. wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:

That means, Good Luck.
    It is always a sign of good luck when a bird poops onto oneself. :D

I hope so :lol:. That's way better than it just being gross haha
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:38 am

Like I said in the rejoicing thread, that parrot is awesome :lol:

Michael D. wrote:

Well, what can I say?

It sucks so much not having her around! Less than two weeks to go until I see her again, though. It's just taking too damn long.
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:41 am

gnoff wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:
    Michael D. wrote: Well, what can I say?

That fact is bugging me!

no shit?

:lol:

I'm so funny...

It was a shitty thing to do! :lol:
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:47 am

gnoff wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Like I said in the rejoicing thread, that parrot is awesome :lol:

:lol:

:evil: though he is awesome
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:48 am

mooyagi wrote:
    Michael D. wrote:

Well, what can I say?

It sucks so much not having her around! Less than two weeks to go until I see her again, though. It's just taking too damn long.

:cry: hopefully it goes by quickly!
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:48 pm

While I was getting down from off the roof today I got stung by a wasp :evil: It's been about 20 years since that's happened, I forgot how much that shit hurts :evil:
    Voyager-Vuur-GrandMagus-Myrath-Borknagar-NovembersDoom-Aeternam-Havok-TheHaloEffect-Moonspell-SepticFlesh-Sigh-BarrenEarth-Iotunn-ScarSymmetry-Nekrogoblikon
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:52 pm

Daenerys wrote:While I was getting down from off the roof today I got stung by a wasp :evil: It's been about 20 years since that's happened, I forgot how much that shit hurts :evil:

Welcome home! :lol: What were you doing on the roof?
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:05 pm

Daenerys wrote:While I was getting down from off the roof today I got stung by a wasp :evil: It's been about 20 years since that's happened, I forgot how much that shit hurts :evil:

I got stung by one on my knee once cuz I kneeled on it. Hurt like a mother! Think the wasp was fully justified in doing it though :lol:
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:27 pm

:lol: :lol: Ryan! I was helping my dad clean out the gutters, I suppose that's what I get for helping -_- At least I didn't fall off the damn ladder when it happened haha, would have been a completely different bitch in this thread :lol:
    Voyager-Vuur-GrandMagus-Myrath-Borknagar-NovembersDoom-Aeternam-Havok-TheHaloEffect-Moonspell-SepticFlesh-Sigh-BarrenEarth-Iotunn-ScarSymmetry-Nekrogoblikon
Post Reply 8697 posts