WizardBeast wrote: Laura wrote:
^^^ now why would I post that goofy pic?
I just had a lightbulb moment/brilliant idea!
I'm going to start writing an erotic novel involving Norwegian black metal men. Lord knows I've got enough material swirling around in my head for at least 10 in a series.
Who knows? There just may be a market for that.
need an editor????
Sure! Why not?!!
Since that idea popped in my head this morning, however, (prompted by a dream I had about Taake
), I've expanded my vision of this erotic novel project considerably.
First off, since I'm somewhat obsessed with the history, culture, and the places I've visited in Norway, I decided this series will
1. Always take place in Norway and/or related countries (during the Viking Age for example)
2. Span about 2,000 years - involving a main female character living in eight different historical eras including now.
3. The protagonist would be consistent - me
- albiet in different forms via reincarnation (although I don't believe in reincarnation, I love to imagine having had other lives in other parts of the world at other times in history.)
4. Involve interesting events related to the historical time period and endless.....
Bloody hell....if books like the Twilight series and Fifty Shades of Grey http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifty_Shades_of_Grey
sell MILLIONS of copies...surely I can sell...hmmm...I dunno - 50 copies??
It doesn't matter... Whatever I write, I write for me or a select few, so whatever.