2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Angel.Dust-/-Angra-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Conception-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Devin.Townsend-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Helloween-/-In.Extremo-/-Kamelot-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Nanowar.of.Steel-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Powerwolf-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Riot.V-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Saor-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Serenity-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Twilight.Force-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warkings-/-Wind.Rose-/-Wintersun-/-Zebra
    doc
    Crewman

Re: Random Picture Thread

by doc » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:06 pm

jodionline wrote:
    pablov8 wrote:18 years old is a legal age to drink in Argentina :cheers:

In Germany too. :cheers:

Switzerland: 16 for a beer, 18 for wines and liquors
    Poland: We don't give a fuck and we start as we wish :belly: <breaking the laaaw, breaking the laaaw!!!>
    Wishlist BTH2014: Aeon, Beneath the Massacre, Black Dahlia Murder, Bloodbath, Bolt Thrower, Cannibal Corpse, Carcass, Codeon, Death To All, Decapitated, Deicide, Gorod, Hour of Penance, Morbid Angel, Nile, Oral Fistfuck, Slayer, Suicidal Angels, Vader
    pablov8
    Midshipman

by pablov8 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:40 am

Cockburn
    70K 2012: Cabin 4023 survivor
    70K 2013: Cabin 2587 survivor
    70K 2014: Cabin 2521 survivor
    70K 2016: Cabin 6369 survivor
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:15 pm

pablov8 wrote:Image

Cockburn

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Awesome!!!
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2024 - Deck 7
    2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Angel.Dust-/-Angra-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Conception-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Devin.Townsend-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Helloween-/-In.Extremo-/-Kamelot-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Nanowar.of.Steel-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Powerwolf-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Riot.V-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Saor-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Serenity-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Twilight.Force-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warkings-/-Wind.Rose-/-Wintersun-/-Zebra
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:48 pm

For some reason, I'm thinking of Hammerfall's Hearts on Fire, only replace the word "hearts" with "dicks."
    13-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    AeonianSorrow-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Arð-/-Avantasia-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Clouds-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Godthrymm-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Konvent-/-Krypts-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-LightFieldReverie-/-Loss-/-TheManEatingTree-/-MarianasRest-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Primordial-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-Sojourner-/-Strigoi-/-TempleOfVoid-/-TombOfFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-Winterfylleth-/-WoeUntoMe-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-/-Wormwood

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-Candlemass-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kampfar-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonsorow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-NovembersDoom-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-Thyrfing-/-Tiamat-/-Vreid
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:56 pm

nekrobarr wrote:For some reason, I'm thinking of Hammerfall's Hearts on Fire, only replace the word "hearts" with "dicks."

I think you need to investigate whether or not there's a part of you that you've been keeping "in the closet" your whole life. ;)
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:59 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    nekrobarr wrote:For some reason, I'm thinking of Hammerfall's Hearts on Fire, only replace the word "hearts" with "dicks."

I think you need to investigate whether or not there's a part of you that you've been keeping "in the closet" your whole life. ;)

My appendix, perhaps... I'll drink on it.
    13-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    AeonianSorrow-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Arð-/-Avantasia-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Clouds-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Godthrymm-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Konvent-/-Krypts-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-LightFieldReverie-/-Loss-/-TheManEatingTree-/-MarianasRest-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Primordial-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-Sojourner-/-Strigoi-/-TempleOfVoid-/-TombOfFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-Winterfylleth-/-WoeUntoMe-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-/-Wormwood

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-Candlemass-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kampfar-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonsorow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-NovembersDoom-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-Thyrfing-/-Tiamat-/-Vreid
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:46 pm

nekrobarr wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

My appendix, perhaps... I'll drink on it.

I keep my appendix in the back of a book
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:32 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:49 am

KDibildeaux wrote:Image

:lol: :lol: :lol: Excellent
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Evil Red
    Midshipman

by Evil Red » Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:44 am

Hodgy, Metal Goddess, Mayo and myself at an accidental 70K meet up in Seattle on Carrie's birthday! :heavydrink:
    I made the Devil do it.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:09 am

Evil Red wrote:Image

Hodgy, Metal Goddess, Mayo and myself at an accidental 70K meet up in Seattle on Carrie's birthday! :heavydrink:

Awesome. Accidental 70K meetups should happen more often.
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:25 am

Evil Red wrote:Image

Very cool! :deathhorns:
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:47 pm

Okay, I know this is wrong in so many ways and is very un PC but I have to admit it kinda made me laugh. Makes a bit more sense if you speak Spanish.....

mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:48 pm

Nothing wrong with some non-PC stuff. Get 'em on the ship! :lol:
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:55 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:Okay, I know this is wrong in so many ways and is very un PC but I have to admit it kinda made me laugh. Makes a bit more sense if you speak Spanish.....

Hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:31 pm

OMG that is ridiculous! :lol: :lol: :lol:
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:34 pm

WizardBeast wrote:OMG that is ridiculous! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know, who thinks of these things? :lol: :lol: :lol:
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:54 pm

lol, Syndrome of a Down, I've seen similar ones before. :D

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:26 pm

Conrad wrote:lol, Syndrome of a Down, I've seen similar ones before. :D

Nice! it was new for me. I crack up each time I see that picture :mrgreen:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:38 am

SlaytanicE21 wrote:Nicole says I do this all the time:

Looks like Leonidas from 300. :lol: This. Is. Dental health!!!!
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:31 pm

Nicolas0928 wrote:Image

Awwwwwwww so cute!
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:48 am

2019 Wishlist:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:19 am

Conrad wrote:Image

lots of guys riding imaginary bikes in their underwear in NZ??? hahah!
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:43 am

I made a funny
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:48 am

Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:35 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Nice Bill
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:34 pm

Conrad wrote:Image

Nice whitey tighties :lol:
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:35 am

WizardBeast wrote:lots of guys riding imaginary bikes in their underwear in NZ??? hahah!

:lol:
    I do it all the time!

2019 Wishlist:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:59 am

Conrad wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:lots of guys riding imaginary bikes in their underwear in NZ??? hahah!

:lol:
    I do it all the time!

sounds like a silly place!!!!!!!!!!! i would love it!
    Inquisitor
    Midshipman

by Inquisitor » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:22 pm

Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:25 pm

Inquisitor wrote:Image

Dude I`ve been laughing for like 10 minutes, that`s gold!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:18 pm

Inquisitor wrote:Image

Damn, I want a kangaroo! So cute
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:41 am

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:07 am

mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:20 am

• KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:37 am

I don't see a problem

DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:37 am

KDibildeaux wrote:

I don't see a problem

hahaha

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
Post Reply 3519 posts