Post Reply 3519 posts
Random Picture Thread
  • Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

Re: Random Picture Thread

by Monmisreal » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:35 pm

:lol: :lol: youtube needs to to better with their ad placements. Had to screenshot this earlier

DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:27 pm

if this guy doesn't look familiar, please subtract 20 points from your "cool" stats
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    pablov8
    Midshipman

by pablov8 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:41 am

KDibildeaux wrote:

I don't see a problem

That poor woman who tried to restore that painting will be mocked for centuries :lol:
    70K 2012: Cabin 4023 survivor
    70K 2013: Cabin 2587 survivor
    70K 2014: Cabin 2521 survivor
    70K 2016: Cabin 6369 survivor
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:29 am

2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:38 pm

pablov8 wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:

I don't see a problem

That poor woman who tried to restore that painting will be mocked for centuries :lol:

Every time I see the photo I crack up again :lol:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:47 pm

I wonder if she realized early on that she'd kinda blown it, and then how long she kept trying before she gave up and gave that to the world?
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:48 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:I wonder if she realized early on that she'd kinda blown it, and then how long she kept trying before she gave up and gave that to the world?

Funny thing is, it gets the church and the art piece more attention now than the original ever could :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:49 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:I wonder if she realized early on that she'd kinda blown it, and then how long she kept trying before she gave up and gave that to the world?

Based on what I read her saying, she doesn't seem to get that she ruined it :lol:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:52 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:

Based on what I read her saying, she doesn't seem to get that she ruined it :lol:

oh, honestly, I think it makes for a great accidental social commentary on the whole thing... probably looks as much like the real human Jesus guy as the other did

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:59 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:

oh, honestly, I think it makes for a great accidental social commentary on the whole thing... probably looks as much like the real human Jesus guy as the other did

Probably! But as someone who draws I feel like I could have done a way better job than her (not saying much, I know) and can't see why they didn't ask to see her previous work before or check on her as she was doing it. Damn.
  • salexa
    Oiler

by salexa » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:48 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:Probably! But as someone who draws I feel like I could have done a way better job than her (not saying much, I know) and can't see why they didn't ask to see her previous work before or check on her as she was doing it. Damn.

Maybe the priest was senile? Or blind?
    I rule the ruins. - Warlock

Who told you to abandon life
    Your strength, free will
    And bow for the light?
    - Enslaved
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:58 pm

salexa wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:Probably! But as someone who draws I feel like I could have done a way better job than her (not saying much, I know) and can't see why they didn't ask to see her previous work before or check on her as she was doing it. Damn.

or one of the growing number of priests who've become Atheists but hasn't quit their day job... and he was amused

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:59 pm

salexa wrote:

I figure they just let her have space while she was working
  • AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:18 am

• sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:09 am

KDibildeaux wrote:
    salexa wrote:

Yeah. I feel kind of bad for her, since this was basically a voluntary act of goodwill to the people of Spain. I hope she has a sense of humor.
    pablov8
    Midshipman

by pablov8 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:20 am

70K 2012: Cabin 4023 survivor
    70K 2013: Cabin 2587 survivor
    70K 2014: Cabin 2521 survivor
    70K 2016: Cabin 6369 survivor
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:53 pm

AlaskaRachel wrote:Image

HAHAHAH

this was before his jaw overtook his whole head!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:56 pm

sageoftruth wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:
    salexa wrote:

Yeah. I feel kind of bad for her, since this was basically a voluntary act of goodwill to the people of Spain. I hope she has a sense of humor.

True. She seems like she genuinely wanted to help. Unfortunately, as good as her intentions were, she was not the right choice.
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:01 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:
    sageoftruth wrote:

True. She seems like she genuinely wanted to help. Unfortunately, as good as her intentions were, she was not the right choice.

I just followed this whole story now on here, HOLY SHIT! REALLY!?!???!??!?!?!

It's freaking hilarious! i think all christian art should be redone by this broad!

she can't even paint a MOUTH!

IT RULES!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by WizardBeast on Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:03 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:
    sageoftruth wrote:

I just followed this whole story now on here, HOLY SHIT! REALLY!?!???!??!?!?!

It's freaking hilarious! i think all christian art should be redone by this broad!

she can't even paint a MOUTH!

IT RULES!!!!!!!!!!!

It is pretty hilarious. I seriously have a hard time believing it really happened :lol:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:04 pm

I love the massive Corpsegrinder Neck too!

HAHAHAHAHAAAA!

if she wasn't able to paint a mouth then why the hell did she skip the beard? that would have helped her a lot.
    Last edited by WizardBeast on Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:05 pm

How about the crown of thorns hoodie? :lol:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:06 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:How about the crown of thorns hoodie? :lol:

it just looks like a Monchichi!

WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:13 pm

see?

• KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:22 pm

Pretty close :lol:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:26 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:Pretty close :lol:

it sure is closer to the Monchichi than it is to the original...

hey were there monchichi dolls in mexico?
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:31 pm

WizardBeast wrote:

I think so. Wouldn't have known the name but they look familiar
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:34 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:

I think so. Wouldn't have known the name but they look familiar

they're really cute!!!!!!!!!! i kinda want one now.

• KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:36 pm

Way cuter than real babies :lol:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:37 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:Way cuter than real babies :lol:

TOTALLY. i wouldn't go prochoice any monchichi's out of a bitch!
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:37 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:Way cuter than Jesus :lol:

fixed

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:38 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:

fixed

Bwahahah! :lol: :lol:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:40 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:

fixed

Much better :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:37 pm

sageoftruth wrote:

I feel really bad for her. The entire world is talking about how she fucked up. She was just some good-natured lady before this :?
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:56 pm

AlaskaRachel wrote:
    sageoftruth wrote:

I feel really bad for her. The entire world is talking about how she fucked up. She was just some good-natured lady before this :?

she put her town on the map! i guess restaurants and cafes in the town are making money off of all the journalists and visitors, and are very thankful for what she did.

also, i am thankful for the laugh i got at the Monchichi association. i personally think she rules.
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:53 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:

fixed

I dunno - Jesus can be pretty hot :twisted: :lol:
    at least in a few particular depictions of him in films & TV....

Robert Powell in Jesus of Nazareth (television miniseries 1977 - very good as I recall)

Ted Neeley in Jesus Christ Superstar (1973) A+++

Jim Caviezal in The Passion of the Christ (2004)

^^* which btw - I have no desire to see that gory, bloody mess of a movie in its entirety (although have youtubed a few of the infamous scenes), but have read a great deal about it in books like this....

Needless to say though....Jim Caviezal.... :shock: gorgeous :P (oh wait.... this isn't the ladies thread :oops: :lol: ). Hmmm....almost forgot about another favorite Jesus film...The Last Temptation of Christ (1988)... Willem Dafoe is a great actor but not up there on the hot scale with the others. :mrgreen: :lol:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:47 am

look at Laura... all superficial about her Jesii!

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:16 am

So, if we crucified those guys, would we get 50 Shades of Jesus?
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:45 am

sageoftruth wrote:So, if we crucified those guys, would we get 50 Shades of Jesus?

where are all the black jesi? isn't it super likely that if he did exist, he was much less Anglo-looking and much darker skinned?
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:20 am

WizardBeast wrote:
    sageoftruth wrote:So, if we crucified those guys, would we get 50 Shades of Jesus?

where are all the black jesi? isn't it super likely that if he did exist, he was much less Anglo-looking and much darker skinned?

"Oh Father! Why have you whitewashed me!?"
Post Reply 3519 posts