Post Reply 60 posts
New horrendous forum
    mooyagi
    Captain

Re: New horrendous forum

by mooyagi » Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:18 pm

Oh man, on my mobile browser, the text box auto resets to behind the top banner when trying to write a post so i have to scroll up to see what I'm typing.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:56 am

mbob wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:27 pm If you click on the Quick Links menu above it gives you an option to view Unread Posts.
    It doesn't help at all, it just takes you to the beginning of the thread, it doesn't jump to the last read.
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
    Amalu
    Chief Petty Officer

by Amalu » Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:02 am

bodomdragon wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:56 am
    mbob wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:27 pm If you click on the Quick Links menu above it gives you an option to view Unread Posts.
    It doesn't help at all, it just takes you to the beginning of the thread, it doesn't jump to the last read.
    Yup, that is only a way to see what threads have unread posts. It still does not let go navigate to those unread posts directly, just opens the thread.

Any feedback from the admins yet? Some of you have send PMs, right?
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:02 pm

So the Forum software CAN go to the last post in a thread: on the top Forum menu listing the different subforums, it shows the thread with the last post. If you click on that, OMG, a choir of angels sings hosannas and you actually go to the last post in that thread. :twisted:
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:41 am

Pellaz wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:02 pm So the Forum software CAN go to the last post in a thread: on the top Forum menu listing the different subforums, it shows the thread with the last post. If you click on that, OMG, a choir of angels sings hosannas and you actually go to the last post in that thread. :twisted:
    You're right, but I don't find that so useful tbh... I NEED the jump to last read for each thread.

I also find it hard to believe that the quotes don't show the name of the person you're quoting...

... and even harder to believe that they haven't made anything to fix these issues.
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:42 am

I'm just going to pretend that no fixes have been made to the forum because they are spending all of their energy making sure the website doesn't go down once booking opens today. :?
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:45 pm

“Search this topic...” is back.
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:45 am

I'm having a bitch of a time loading the main topic on my phone now. :bitch:

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:01 am

The link to the last post is back.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:46 pm

Godflesh wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:01 am The link to the last post is back.
    Excellent.
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:33 pm

It’s clipped after the poster’s name on iPhone X though (in landscape mode), so I can only access Pellaz’ and mbob’s posts directly.
    And this happened on the day of the release of the iPhone Xs Max. Coincidence? :trashdrink:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:05 pm

It is? Am I missing something?
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CemeterySkyline-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-Souldrainer-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-Stortregn-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:09 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:05 pm
    It is? Am I missing something?
    I didn't see it on mobile but on the desktop version of the forum it's on the right side in the topics list.
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:23 pm

The main thread won't even load for me on mobile anymore :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:48 pm

Phoenix wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:23 pm The main thread won't even load for me on mobile anymore :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:
    It's not mobile, it the system. It will likely load even on mobile...if you give it 5 to 10 min. That is what it is taking on my desktop right now
    Survivor
    • 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,2023,2024,See_you_in_2025

Absolute_Darkness-Death/Thrash_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/BandAbsoluteDarkness

Thud_Bukit-Death/Comedy_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist/Drummer/Bassist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/Thud-Bukit-100960638505481

70k Bands - Unofficial iPhone/Android_app_of_the_70,000_tons_cruise
    WishList
    • Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/
    JamieS
    Crewman

by JamieS » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:06 am

The Collapse/Expand forum button (-/+) that appears at the top corner of the forum floats over the last post link for the megathread when the last poster has a long username, so it collapses the forum when I try to click last post.
    4x Survivor: 2017-2020
    2021: Can we get the date?
    BlackToothGrin
    Crewman

by BlackToothGrin » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:17 pm

JamieS wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:06 am The Collapse/Expand forum button (-/+) that appears at the top corner of the forum floats over the last post link for the megathread when the last poster has a long username, so it collapses the forum when I try to click last post.
    I don't seem to have this issue. Is this when you're on a cell phone or desktop?
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:16 pm

I've noticed that on desktop computer and on my phone in landscape mode (just now with the megathread).
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:58 pm

Memnoch wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:16 pm I've noticed that on desktop computer and on my phone in landscape mode (just now with the megathread).
    Yeah, that just happened to me too.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    JamieS
    Crewman

by JamieS » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:24 pm

BlackToothGrin wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:17 pm
    JamieS wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:06 am The Collapse/Expand forum button (-/+) that appears at the top corner of the forum floats over the last post link for the megathread when the last poster has a long username, so it collapses the forum when I try to click last post.
    I don't seem to have this issue. Is this when you're on a cell phone or desktop?
    I'm on desktop. I keep my browser about 2/3 the width of my widescreen monitor. It only happens when it's a long name, so you won't see it with most posters.
    4x Survivor: 2017-2020
    2021: Can we get the date?