Post Reply 2038 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2019 Megathread
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

Re: We Welcome The Return Of TRISTANIA

by Phoenix » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:40 am

I just don't think it's Paradise Lost because it would be two bands of similar genre (disclaimer: according to research, not first hand knowledge) back to back. Andy likes to change things up, at least a little bit.

I think Psycroptic or Primordial are more likely. And I can still hold out hope for Pain, dammit.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:47 am

The 'P' was capitalized... :lol:
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:20 am

Godflesh wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:47 am The 'P' was capitalized... :lol:
    Meaning? It might as well be Andy trying to make you think it is not Paradise Lost when it actually is! :P
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

We Sail Beneath Black Skies

by Andy » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:24 am

You will discover a PARADISE LOST onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL when we set sail to our beautiful Caribbean dream destination!

We are "B"eyond excited to host the ultimate Heavy Metal Vacation onbroad our 154,000ton luxury cruise liner. You do not want to miss out on Round 9 of The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Cruise!

Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: We Sail Beneath Black Skies

by Sgt. B » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:43 am

Paradise Lost is awesome! :headbanger:

With Nick onbroad, could the "B" be Bloodbath?
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:47 am

Probably Blood Red Throne.

But I want BabyMetal :P

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    jeyrow
    Petty Officer

by jeyrow » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:51 am

Next band:
    Blodiga Skald
    :givebeer:
    70000Tons - 2015 - 7307
    70000Tons - 2016 - 7531
    70000Tons - 2017 - 6231
    70000Tons - 2018 - No
    70000Tons - 2019 - 6131
    70000Tons - 2020 - No
    Ethrivas
    Chief Petty Officer

by Ethrivas » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:52 am

Be'lakor or Brymir may change my mind and find myself insta-booking.
    Wishlist 2025:1914-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aeternam-/-AETHERIAN-/-AGATHODAIMON-/-ALESTORM-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMORPHIS-/-ANAAL.NATHRAKH-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Avatar-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-BLACKBRAID-/-BRYMIR-/-CLOAK-/-Cryptosis-/-Dååth-/-Dark.Oath-/-DESTINITY-/-DIMMU.BORGIR-/-Ensiferum-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Finntroll-/-Foretoken-/-Gaerea-/-GROZA-/-Hypocrisy-/-Ignea-/-IMMORTAL-/-In.Aphelion-/-Kalmah-/-Kanonenfieber-/-King.of.Asgard-/-KVAEN-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-MELECHESH-/-Mezarkabul(Pentagram)-/-MGŁA-/-MOONSHADE-/-MÖRK.GRYNING-/-NAILED.TO.OBSCURITY-/-Necrophobic-/-NETHERBIRD-/-Orbit.Culture-/-OUROBOROS-/-PERPETUAL.NIGHT-/-PSYCROPTIC-/-Rhapsody(Turilli-Lione)-/-SATYRICON-/-SHADE.EMPIRE-/-SHYLMAGOGHNAR-/-SODOMISERY-/-STORTREGN-/-Stratovarius-/-SYLOSIS-/-Testament-/-THE.COMMITTEE-/-THE.CROWN-/-THE.SEER-/-THE.SPIRIT-/-THULCANDRA-/-Tryglav-/-TRIBULATION-/-Trivium-/-Turisas-/-Ulfven-/-Unanimated-/-VREID-/-Warbringer-/-Whispered-/-Wintersun-/-WORMWITCH-/-WORMWOOD-/-Zornheym
    2018, 2019, 2020, 2024: Survivor
    2023: Skip year
  • Iconix
    Crewman

by Iconix » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:53 am

If it were Be'lakor I might die on the spot
    70k Survivor:
    2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024

Wishlist: (ON!, last year, repeats, still hoping)

Aeternam-AlienWeaponry-AllShallPerish-Allegaeon-AMONAMARTH-Amorphis-Anciients-AndyGillion-ArchEnemy-AtTheGates-BE'LAKOR-Belzebubs-BeyondCreation-TheBlackDahliaMurder-BlackCrownInitiate-Blackguard-BloodStainChild-BORKNAGAR-Carcass-Chimaira-CountlessSkies-DarkAge-Darkane-DarkLunacy-DarkTranquillity-Devildriver-Diablo-DimensionZero-DimmuBorgir-DisarmoniaMundi-Eluveitie-Ensiferum-Equilibrium-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FearFactory-Finntroll-FleshgodApocalypse-GOJIRA-Gyze-TheHaloEffect-TheHaunted-Helleborus-Ihsahn-InFlames-InMourning-Insomnium-IntoEternity-InVain-Kalmah-Katatonia-KingOfAsgard-LacunaCoil-LambOfGod-Manegarm-Mastodon-Mercenary-Miseration-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MorsPrincipiumEst-NeObliviscaris-Nightrage-Obscura-TheOcean-OceansOfSlumber-OctoberTide-OmniumGatherum-OPETH-Ouroboros-Persefone-PainConfessor-Raunchy-RiversOfNihil-RottingChrist-SaltatioMortis-ScarSymmetry-ShadowsFall-Shylmagoghnar-Skeletonwitch-Skyfire-Slipknot-Soen-Soilwork-Solution.45-Stam1na-Susperia-SvartCrown-SwallowTheSun-Sylosis-Testament-ThreatSignal-Trivium-Turisas-Tyr-Unearth-UnleashTheArchers-Whitechapel-WhiteVoid-Wilderun-Wintersun-Wolfheart

\m/ >_< \m/
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:58 am

Ethrivas wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:52 am Be'lakor or Brymir may change my mind and find myself insta-booking.
    I've just started listening to Brymir. Fuck they are amazing.

I don't know Paradise Lost, but if they make Razor happy I'll be pissed. Pretty sure I dismissed them as good but not really my thing awhile ago.
    I'm only here to do two things: play the bagpipes and gargle sulphuric acid. Looks like we're almost out of acid.
    JoAnnamayhem
    Petty Officer

by JoAnnamayhem » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:03 pm

Be'lakor, Borknagor or the obv Bloodbath are all quite welcomed. Especially because Bloodbath has to cancel their last show I was going to attend, I don't remember if it was the whole tour or if it was just the NYC date.

I honestly wouldn't mind Babymetal either, I started listening to them recently and you know what...they are quite fun
    2018 - 9318
    2019 - 9222
    2020 - Home with my newborn!
    2023 - 7698
    Ethrivas
    Chief Petty Officer

by Ethrivas » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:04 pm

acidbasement wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:58 am I've just started listening to Brymir. Fuck they are amazing.
    Breathe Fire to the Sun album is one of the best albums ever made.
    Wishlist 2025:1914-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aeternam-/-AETHERIAN-/-AGATHODAIMON-/-ALESTORM-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMORPHIS-/-ANAAL.NATHRAKH-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Avatar-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-BLACKBRAID-/-BRYMIR-/-CLOAK-/-Cryptosis-/-Dååth-/-Dark.Oath-/-DESTINITY-/-DIMMU.BORGIR-/-Ensiferum-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Finntroll-/-Foretoken-/-Gaerea-/-GROZA-/-Hypocrisy-/-Ignea-/-IMMORTAL-/-In.Aphelion-/-Kalmah-/-Kanonenfieber-/-King.of.Asgard-/-KVAEN-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-MELECHESH-/-Mezarkabul(Pentagram)-/-MGŁA-/-MOONSHADE-/-MÖRK.GRYNING-/-NAILED.TO.OBSCURITY-/-Necrophobic-/-NETHERBIRD-/-Orbit.Culture-/-OUROBOROS-/-PERPETUAL.NIGHT-/-PSYCROPTIC-/-Rhapsody(Turilli-Lione)-/-SATYRICON-/-SHADE.EMPIRE-/-SHYLMAGOGHNAR-/-SODOMISERY-/-STORTREGN-/-Stratovarius-/-SYLOSIS-/-Testament-/-THE.COMMITTEE-/-THE.CROWN-/-THE.SEER-/-THE.SPIRIT-/-THULCANDRA-/-Tryglav-/-TRIBULATION-/-Trivium-/-Turisas-/-Ulfven-/-Unanimated-/-VREID-/-Warbringer-/-Whispered-/-Wintersun-/-WORMWITCH-/-WORMWOOD-/-Zornheym
    2018, 2019, 2020, 2024: Survivor
    2023: Skip year
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:11 pm

Told ya, motherpunchers! I'm so fucking happy right now I could cry tears of happiness. This IS my HOLY SHIT! band

Therefore, I consider this cruise a total success from now on!

Now, GIMME BORKNAGAR!!!!
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:13 pm

cegr80 wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:20 am
    Godflesh wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:47 am The 'P' was capitalized... :lol:
    Meaning? It might as well be Andy trying to make you think it is not Paradise Lost when it actually is! :P
    In the past there were real hints, but no first letter given, except that when a word was capitalized, it was to be taken literally.
    So like you said, in those days, Andy putting it at the beginning of the sentence would have been a way to avoid giving it away.
    Now we get the actual first letter, but no real hint. Sad.
    AstridDragon
    Petty Officer

by AstridDragon » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:16 pm

I'm going to pretend for a moment that it's perfectly reasonable to expect Blind Guardian on board.
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:27 pm

AstridDragon wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:16 pm I'm going to pretend for a moment that it's perfectly reasonable to expect Blind Guardian on board.
    I mean it is. I saw them onbroad in 2015.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:40 pm

Phoenix wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:27 pm
    AstridDragon wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:16 pm I'm going to pretend for a moment that it's perfectly reasonable to expect Blind Guardian on board.
    Beyond the Red Mirror, Somewhere Far Beyond... yeah, fucking rights, if it's Blind Guardian I don't mind if Razor gets a few more bands he likes.
    I'm only here to do two things: play the bagpipes and gargle sulphuric acid. Looks like we're almost out of acid.
    AstridDragon
    Petty Officer

by AstridDragon » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:04 pm

Just seemed to me it was more likely for them to come back next year.

Or that they'd have already been announced. I think I also heard they were busy working on a new album maybe?

I will keep hoping, but I just have this feeling it won't be them!
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:33 pm

AstridDragon wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:04 pm
    Just seemed to me it was more likely for them to come back next year.

Or that they'd have already been announced. I think I also heard they were busy working on a new album maybe?

I will keep hoping, but I just have this feeling it won't be them!
    I mean, it's probably not them. But they're a band that could pull a couple of shows out of their ass at the drop of a hat - doesn't matter if it's in conjunction with an album release or a tour or whatever, bands often just want to play on the boat because it's a great experience for them.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:36 pm

Wow - obvious clue was obvious :O

Believer, Bloodbound, Beast in Black, Beyond the Black, Battlelore. Would love any of them.

Would be completely jiggy if it was Blind Guardian too :)
    Last edited by cowboy71 on Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • Bolt_Thrower
    Petty Officer

by Bolt_Thrower » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:37 pm

Hopefully the next band is me! I mean Bolt Thrower.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:15 pm

Popular Bs from the wishlists - I almost forgot BROTHERS OF METAL! I would love them too.

Blind Guardian
    Borknagar
    Be'lakor
    Bloodbath
    Beast In Black
    Batushka
    Battlelore
    Bloodbound
    Barren Earth
    Black Crown Initiate
    Brymir
    Baby Metal
    Battlecross
    Brainstorm
    Brothers of Metal

And not too many repeats starting with B that are possible, so dare I say the chances of a cruise virgin are high in this one!

Blackguard
    Blind Guardian
    Bloodbath
    Bonfire
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    PotatoPotahto
    Petty Officer

by PotatoPotahto » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:22 pm

There are so many good B bands, I'm freaking out! Most of my wishlist is B bands!

BLOODBATH
    BLOODBOUND
    BLIND GUARDIAN
    BEAST IN BLACK
    BROTHERS OF METAL
    BATTLECROSS
    BE'LAKOR
    BLOODYWOOD
    BABYMETAL
    BLAZON STONE
    BOLT THROWER
    BROKEN HOPE
    BELZEBUBS

Sooooo many good options!
    Give me Behemoth and I'll be ecstatic
  • alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:39 pm

Could be BG, they were a relative late announcement their second time on. Be'lakor would be awesome. Part of me would rather BG but I know it's unlikely that be'lakor will ever tour NA
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    Amalu
    Chief Petty Officer

by Amalu » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:44 pm

cowboy71 wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:15 pm Popular Bs from the wishlists ...
    Brainstorm
    They are out. Brainstorm have concert dates in Europe during the cruise.

I would love Blind Guardian, but as I've seen them live already a couple of times, Baby Metal would be real fun on the boat.
  • sara
    Petty Officer

by sara » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:01 pm

I would personally love it if they had Bongripper on, though quite unlikely. Blood Red Throne, Black Crown Initiate, and Black Breath are also good. Someone also had a great Body Count suggestion, which would be cool as hell but perhaps unrealistic.

I'm stoked that somebody I know from the ol' hometown is working on the ship this year. My local friend here in Mass is also booked. Always good to have more friends on the ship.
    Warbringer-/-King-Parrot-/-Lich-King-/-Angelus-Apatrida-/-Benighted-/-The-Crown-/-Aeon-/-Witchery-/-Occultist-/-Black-Breath-/-Chthonic-/-Alestorm-/-Devin-Townsend-/-Zimmers-Hole-/-Party-Thrash-/-Grindcore-/-Stoner-Bands-/-Folk-Metal-/-Heavier-Prog
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:07 pm

cowboy71 wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:15 pm Popular Bs from the wishlists - I almost forgot BROTHERS OF METAL! I would love them too.
    If it's Brothers of Metal, I will buy Jess so many drinks! My number one wishlist band right now.
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:24 pm

beyond creation just released a new album
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:36 pm

Azazel101 wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:24 pm beyond creation played last year
    FTFY
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:49 pm

acidbasement wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:36 pm
    Azazel101 wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:24 pm beyond creation played this year
    FTFY
    FTFY

:P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:10 pm

I'm liking Brymir, 2 songs in
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:53 pm

alex_canada wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:39 pm Could be BG, they were a relative late announcement their second time on. Be'lakor would be awesome. Part of me would rather BG but I know it's unlikely that be'lakor will ever tour NA
    That's a negative ghost rider.

Last time on, 2015, they were first announcement.

They were announced VERY LATE (like last-one-the-last-10-bands late) for the maiden voyage in 2011.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:15 pm

I don't usually feed the trolls, but someone complained about the lack of variety of the current lineup on facebook and I couldn't help myself :P

Because by my count we've now got:

3 Power metal, 4 thrash metal, 3 symphonic/girlie metal, 4 folk metal, 1 medieval metal, 6 death metal, 1 black metal, 2 prog metal, 3 melodeath, 1 tech death, 1 symphonic death, and 3 dad metal.

I mean, you can freely complain about the number of repeats, but lack of variety? whaaaaaat.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:18 pm

Where’s the third pseudo-headliner (or even second, since I’m not fully convinced about SOULFLY)? Pants are not shat.
    Why are ALL the cabin categories available on public sales date still available 9 days later? Last year, they sold out in a couple days.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:34 pm

Godflesh wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:18 pm Where’s the third pseudo-headliner (or even second, since I’m not fully convinced about SOULFLY)? Pants are not shat.
    Why are ALL the cabin categories available on public sales date still available 9 days later? Last year, they sold out in a couple days.
    Yeah I reckon we've got 2 more bands worthy of 60 minute sets owing to us, and 1 headliner.

If the B is BLIND GUARDIAN, that would be it.

As to the second question, yeah slow sales definitely. I'm guessing huge delay in starting announcements had a lot to do with it.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    jeyrow
    Petty Officer

by jeyrow » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:37 am

The fact that the sales are low or has not been given the "sold out" will be a consequence of announcing so late? Simple opinion
    70000Tons - 2015 - 7307
    70000Tons - 2016 - 7531
    70000Tons - 2017 - 6231
    70000Tons - 2018 - No
    70000Tons - 2019 - 6131
    70000Tons - 2020 - No
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:08 am

jeyrow wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:37 am The fact that the sales are low or has not been given the "sold out" will be a consequence of announcing so late? Simple opinion
    I reckon we are pretty damn close to sold out now though.

Promenade doubles are really the only category with a lot of cabins left. If you look at the categories remaining:

Promenade View 1T Double 168
    Standard Balcony 1D Triple 63**
    Spacious Balcony 2B Double 30
    Balcony Suite J3 Quad 56**
    Grand Suite GS Quad 22
    Grand Suite GT Oct 6**

GT, 1D, and J3 have all been marked sold out previously so we can be fairly certain there are only 1 or 2 cabins left in each of those categories.

Of the ones that haven't been marked sold out yet, 1T is the only sizeable one.

So we've got:
    Max 168
    Prob 1 or 2
    Max 30
    Prob 1 or 2
    Max 22
    Prob 1 or 2

226 cabins at the most - and probably over half of the 1T, 2B and GS are gone too which would take that number down to about 116.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    mindgrind
    Petty Officer

by mindgrind » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:48 am

Batushka, and Believer now you wait just one min......Dallas Dallas he's are man if he can't pickem nobody can...I like you sir. Sanity as prescribed by only you ;)
    2024 - Deck mold 2
    2023 - Deck 10 cheap room 4 walls no window
    2020 - Deck 4
    2019 - Deck 2
    2018 - Deck 10
    2017 - Deck 7
    2016 -
    2015 - Deck 9
    2014 - Deck 4
    2013 - Deck 3
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 6
    2011 - Deck 7
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:36 pm

Listening to the new TOURNIQUET album on the drive to work for the first time today makes we want them even more on boat.

C'MON SKIPPER - BOOK THEM!!

New album about to be released which is killer, they are doing a few festivals at the moment so are obviously keen for a gig, AND TED LIVES IN FLORIDA.

Make it so!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    jeyrow
    Petty Officer

by jeyrow » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:58 pm

cowboy71 wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:36 pm Listening to the new TOURNIQUET album on the drive to work for the first time today makes we want them even more on boat.

C'MON SKIPPER - BOOK THEM!!

New album about to be released which is killer, they are doing a few festivals at the moment so are obviously keen for a gig, AND TED LIVES IN FLORIDA.

Make it so!
    Come on Andy, make us happy this weekend with an announcement, please!
    70000Tons - 2015 - 7307
    70000Tons - 2016 - 7531
    70000Tons - 2017 - 6231
    70000Tons - 2018 - No
    70000Tons - 2019 - 6131
    70000Tons - 2020 - No
Post Reply 2038 posts