Post Reply 383 posts
2019 Rumors and Predictions
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

Re: 2019 Rumors and Predictions

by cegr80 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:46 pm

I would rule out Be'lakor for this year. Had a small chat with Shaun Sykes and he mentioned they won't start touring before the new album comes out. He also mentioned they don't know when that album would come out, so.... perhaps for 2020
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
    taketheday
    Chief Petty Officer

by taketheday » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:21 am

Even if the Derdian's guitarist told me that they aren't invited yet, as it stay 9 bands to be announced, it still can happen, fingers crossed :deathhorns:

2013: 7545
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016 and 2019: 7320
    2017/2018: 7624
    2020: 7324

https://www.facebook.com/Bands.support.and.promotion
    Ethrivas
    Chief Petty Officer

by Ethrivas » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:48 am

cegr80 wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:46 pm I would rule out Be'lakor for this year. Had a small chat with Shaun Sykes and he mentioned they won't start touring before the new album comes out. He also mentioned they don't know when that album would come out, so.... perhaps for 2020
    NooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :cry:
    All hope is lost, great is the triumph of evil...
    Wishlist 2025:1914-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aeternam-/-AETHERIAN-/-AGATHODAIMON-/-ALESTORM-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMORPHIS-/-ANAAL.NATHRAKH-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Avatar-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-BLACKBRAID-/-BRYMIR-/-CLOAK-/-Cryptosis-/-Dååth-/-Dark.Oath-/-DESTINITY-/-DIMMU.BORGIR-/-Ensiferum-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Finntroll-/-Foretoken-/-Gaerea-/-GROZA-/-Hypocrisy-/-Ignea-/-IMMORTAL-/-In.Aphelion-/-Kalmah-/-Kanonenfieber-/-King.of.Asgard-/-KVAEN-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-MELECHESH-/-Mezarkabul(Pentagram)-/-MGŁA-/-MOONSHADE-/-MÖRK.GRYNING-/-NAILED.TO.OBSCURITY-/-Necrophobic-/-NETHERBIRD-/-Orbit.Culture-/-OUROBOROS-/-PERPETUAL.NIGHT-/-PSYCROPTIC-/-Rhapsody(Turilli-Lione)-/-SATYRICON-/-SHADE.EMPIRE-/-SHYLMAGOGHNAR-/-SODOMISERY-/-STORTREGN-/-Stratovarius-/-SYLOSIS-/-Testament-/-THE.COMMITTEE-/-THE.CROWN-/-THE.SEER-/-THE.SPIRIT-/-THULCANDRA-/-Tryglav-/-TRIBULATION-/-Trivium-/-Turisas-/-Ulfven-/-Unanimated-/-VREID-/-Warbringer-/-Whispered-/-Wintersun-/-WORMWITCH-/-WORMWOOD-/-Zornheym
    2018, 2019, 2020, 2024: Survivor
    2023: Skip year
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:48 pm

What the hell does touring have to do with anything? You want a fuckin boat ride or what??
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:41 pm

Razor Ramon wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:48 pm What the hell does touring have to do with anything? You want a fuckin boat ride or what??
    I agree, the boat is not touring, unless you include, you know, bathing and shaving and getting passports and visas.
    I just saw videos of BE’LAKOR live for the first time, and holy shit, they are amazingly good and interesting.

BORKNAGAR OTOH I do not care for.
  • blasthead
    Wiper

by blasthead » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:27 pm

I just read a comment Frank Gilchriest from Riot V that they cancelled the boat months ago but 70K never announced it, his comment on the 70K FB page has since been removed...
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:39 pm

Wow, so it wasn't that they pulled out - it sounds like they were PULLED :O
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:51 pm

cowboy71 wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:39 pm Wow, so it wasn't that they pulled out - it sounds like they were PULLED :O
    In the words of the kids from South Park, "This is some fucked-up shit right here." :shock:
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:00 pm

Their appearance is still scheduled on the Napalm Records sites (DE and US).
    Edit: Nuclear Blast, not Napalm.
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:32 am

Godflesh wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:41 pm
    Razor Ramon wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:48 pm What the hell does touring have to do with anything? You want a fuckin boat ride or what??
    I agree, the boat is not touring, unless you include, you know, bathing and shaving and getting passports and visas.
    I just saw videos of BE’LAKOR live for the first time, and holy shit, they are amazingly good and interesting.

BORKNAGAR OTOH I do not care for.
    You mentioned two key words: passports and visas. The guys from Be'lakor are known for not playing many live shows, not even in Australia. This would suggest they have other obligations to take care of (other jobs, family and so on). They way Shaun Sykes talked about this makes you think they would not consider doing anything else than getting that new album out first
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:38 pm

Godflesh wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:56 pm BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME, TESSERACT and ASTRONOID have just announced a US tour that starts in Georgia, USA on Feb 8th, so amazingly they cannot be ruled out!
    What better way to literally warm up for the tour than the boat?

Check out this demented jazzy thing until the end:
    I’m still hoping that they’re the ‘B’ band.
    They’re going to the Grammy awards on the 10th so this first show is without the other two bands.
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:13 pm

Godflesh wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:38 pm
    Godflesh wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:56 pm BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME, TESSERACT and ASTRONOID have just announced a US tour that starts in Georgia, USA on Feb 8th, so amazingly they cannot be ruled out!
    What better way to literally warm up for the tour than the boat?

Check out this demented jazzy thing until the end:
    I’m still hoping that they’re the ‘B’ band.
    They’re going to the Grammy awards on the 10th so this first show is without the other two bands.
    BTBAM onbroad would be amazing! (as would Tesseract)
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:43 am

Convulse confirmed on the Book of Faces that their first set will be a full performance of the World Without God album :headbanger: :beerbang:
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Asphyx-/-At.the.Gates-/-AUTOPSY-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Fast-/-Bölzer-/-CARCASS-/-CATTLE.DECAPITATION-/-Cloak-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-DISMEMBER-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-DYING.FETUS-/-Dyscarnate-/-Gatecreeper-/-Finntroll-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorod-/-Grave-/-Gruesome-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hath-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kaoteon-/-Katatonia-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Magic.Circle-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Possessed-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-SATAN-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-SOEN-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
    ollyhills
    Crewman

by ollyhills » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:18 am

(I have reason to believe that Nekrogoblikon have been asked if they’re available 🤫)
    JoAnnamayhem
    Petty Officer

by JoAnnamayhem » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:46 am

ollyhills wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:18 am (I have reason to believe that Nekrogoblikon have been asked if they’re available 🤫)
    Now this would make just be the icing on the cake!
    2018 - 9318
    2019 - 9222
    2020 - Home with my newborn!
    2023 - 7698
    zerkz
    Oiler

by zerkz » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:12 am

ollyhills wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:18 am (I have reason to believe that Nekrogoblikon have been asked if they’re available 🤫)
    BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS
    ollyhills
    Crewman

by ollyhills » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:45 am

zerkz wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:12 am
    BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS BEARS
    Oh hey mate! We were roomies last year 😊
    AstridDragon
    Petty Officer

by AstridDragon » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:08 am

I hope you are right and they say yes, daaaaaamn!
    zerkz
    Oiler

by zerkz » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:16 pm

ollyhills wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:45 am
    zerkz wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:12 am
    Oh hey mate! We were roomies last year 😊
    :headbanger:
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:04 am

cowboy71 wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:00 pm Adding a couple of the above to the list. Also adding TEMPERANCE, as one of their singers is now the new male lead singer for Visions of Atlantis.

RED = ruled out
    Ruled out Amorphis. Added Solstafir and Wintersun

Amorphis - they love the cruise (Ruled out - touring)
    Angra - because, Fabio
    Annihilator - seem to do it practically every other year
    Beast in Black - gap in their tour and new album out soon
    Borknagar - everyone expected them to be on in 2018
    Dragony - lead singer on as a cruiser in 2018, bassist will already be on with VoA
    Ensiferum - due for a return
    Evenmore - singer was on board in 2018
    Ex Libris - lead singer posted on Facebook that she'd love to return
    Ne Obliviscaris - because, NeO
    Moonspell - due for a return
    Mors Principium Est - because, Phoenix :P :)
    Overkill - seem to do it practically every other year
    Persefone - because, Persefone
    Rage of Light - singer was on board in 2018
    Scour - due to the bikini facebook ad prior to 2018 cruise
    Solstafir - many sources saying so
    Temperance - One of their singers is the new male lead in VoA
    Thaurorod - band members on as regular cruisers in 2018
    Therion - they love boat
    Trollfest - gap in tour dates
    Uli Jon Roth - told a cruiser in 2017 that he was a lock for 2019
    Unleash the Archers - really want to be on
    Visions of Atlantis - male singer on as a cruiser in 2018
    Vital Remains - lead singer on as a cruiser in 2018
    Wintersun - band members say "we'll see"
    Zimmer's Hole - reuniting
    So we guessed 8 bands right out of 27 guesses (more or less, e.g. in later additions we guessed Nekrogoblikon right, but were wrong for a couple others like Wintersun), not too shabby.
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:05 am

AstridDragon wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:08 am
    Rumors on the boat said Nekrogoblikon were asked shortly before the cruise...and given just an hour to confirm. :shock:
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    AstridDragon
    Petty Officer

by AstridDragon » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:17 am

Pellaz wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:05 am
    AstridDragon wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:08 am
    Rumors on the boat said Nekrogoblikon were asked shortly before the cruise...and given just an hour to confirm. :shock:
    I wish I'd remembered to ask them, I hung out with them for most of the first night. Damn!
  • FinnPete
    Crewman

by FinnPete » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:37 am

It just might be that couple of 10 of bands are asked first and have to confirm it in some time and the process goes on and on. And in the end there's still some who declined or didn't confirm and there was a hurry to find band(s). Singer/bass player of Vomitory said they were asked in August and soon they were announced by 70k.
Post Reply 383 posts