Post Reply 8697 posts
Random bitching thread
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

Re: Random bitching thread

by Daenerys » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:23 pm

Coworker was looking to trade a shift. Agreed to trade for my shift next Sunday, which I was trying to get out of so that I could go to the Allegaeon/Nekrogoblikon show. Said he'd put the exchange into our scheduling system. A week went by and it didn't show up, so I put the trade request in myself. Received an email from coworker today informing me that he'd found a different trade that was more convenient for him and had accepted that one instead. Total dick move, and I'm super pissed :evil:
    Voyager-Vuur-GrandMagus-Myrath-Borknagar-NovembersDoom-Aeternam-Havok-TheHaloEffect-Moonspell-SepticFlesh-Sigh-BarrenEarth-Iotunn-ScarSymmetry-Nekrogoblikon
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:29 pm

Daenerys wrote:Coworker was looking to trade a shift. Agreed to trade for my shift next Sunday, which I was trying to get out of so that I could go to the Allegaeon/Nekrogoblikon show. Said he'd put the exchange into our scheduling system. A week went by and it didn't show up, so I put the trade request in myself. Received an email from coworker today informing me that he'd found a different trade that was more convenient for him and had accepted that one instead. Total dick move, and I'm super pissed :evil:

Total dick move
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:29 pm

Traffic in Houston this morning was utter shite!
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:33 am

Again, the fucking Houston traffic made me miss a conference call at the office this morning. It was a call from France, so I had to park my car at a gas station and use my cell phone to get into the conference call and try to understand french people talking english with strong accent over the phone. FML
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
    TPH
    Chief Petty Officer

by TPH » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:20 am

cegr80 wrote:and try to understand french people talking english with strong accent over the phone. FML

Haha, as a French guy living abroad, I have a pretty good idea at how much French people absolutely suck at speaking english, especially for people over 30-35 (younger generations are slowly getting better).
    Must have been a ton of fun!
    Wacken 2003
    Fury Fest 2004-2005, Hellfest 2006 to 2023
    70K 2017 - cabin 2250
    70K 2018 - cabin 8215
    70K 2019 - cabin 10xxx (can't fucking remember)
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:45 pm

I got a jury summons :bitch: :cry: Because it's a federal case not only do I have to go to Tampa for it but it puts me on call for jury selection every Monday for three weeks. Trying to get 12 hour shifts covered when there are nine possible shifts per day and only 18 coworkers is a bitch :evil: Also, the third week is when we're supposed to go to Progpower, so I'm praying that my exemption request for that week goes through :|
    Voyager-Vuur-GrandMagus-Myrath-Borknagar-NovembersDoom-Aeternam-Havok-TheHaloEffect-Moonspell-SepticFlesh-Sigh-BarrenEarth-Iotunn-ScarSymmetry-Nekrogoblikon
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:48 pm

Daenerys wrote:I got a jury summons :bitch: :cry: Because it's a federal case not only do I have to go to Tampa for it but it puts me on call for jury selection every Monday for three weeks. Trying to get 12 hour shifts covered when there are nine possible shifts per day and only 18 coworkers is a bitch :evil: Also, the third week is when we're supposed to go to Progpower, so I'm praying that my exemption request for that week goes through :|

Ahh, good luck... Last time I had jury duty I got lucky and the case ended up having a delay due to new significant evidence
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:33 am

No one at work wants to help me do Inventory---- what's more fun than counting clips, spark plugs, tires, widgets???

:bitch: :bitch: :bitch:
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    Amalu
    Chief Petty Officer

by Amalu » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:39 am

We had so much heat and so little rain during the past weeks here in Switzerland that there a total ban on outdoor fires.

This includes fireworks for tomorrow (national holiday in Switzerland) and even barbecue on charcoal grills.

Really ruins all the fun!
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:34 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:No one at work wants to help me do Inventory---- what's more fun than counting clips, spark plugs, tires, widgets???

:bitch: :bitch: :bitch:

I'll come help you! It's not cold up there yet right? :mrgreen:

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    Daenerys wrote:I got a jury summons :bitch: :cry: Because it's a federal case not only do I have to go to Tampa for it but it puts me on call for jury selection every Monday for three weeks. Trying to get 12 hour shifts covered when there are nine possible shifts per day and only 18 coworkers is a bitch :evil: Also, the third week is when we're supposed to go to Progpower, so I'm praying that my exemption request for that week goes through :|

Ahh, good luck... Last time I had jury duty I got lucky and the case ended up having a delay due to new significant evidence

Well I managed to get an exemption for the week of Progpower (thankfully) so I'm hoping I wont get selected on the 27th because that would just be stupid if the trial goes on for more than 5 days lol
    Mr.Kito
    Midshipman

by Mr.Kito » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:54 am

Dont wanna talk about it, just wanna release some anger before i punch my screen or actually hit someone.

so here it goes:

:bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
    2024 Wishlist: Accept-Ad.Infinitum-After.Forever-Alestorm-Amon.Amarth-Amorphis-Angra-Angus.McSix-Ankor-Annihilator-Arch.Enemy-Brainstorm-Bruce.Dickinson-Body.Count-Cradle.Of.Filth-Crypta-Chaoseum-Cynic-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-Deathless.Legacy-Deathstars-Destruction-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Equilibrium-Epica-Evergrey-Feuerschwanz-Final.Disaster-Frog.Leap-Grand.Magus-Gotthard-How.We.End-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Insomnium-James.LaBrie-Jinjer-KKs.Priest-Kontrust-Korpiklaani-Kreator-Lacuna.Coil-Lords.Of.The.Lost-Megara-Mors.Principium.Est-Myrath-Nailbomb-Nanowar.Of.Steel-Nervosa-Nightwish-Onslaught-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Psychostick-Queensryche-Rammstein-Raven.Black-Rotting.Christ-Reclaim.The.Silence-Sabaton-Saltatio.Mortis-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Seven.Kingdoms-Solution.45-Slashy.Sue-Soilwork-Splintered.Halo-Spoil.Engine-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Testament-The.Dark.Side.Of.The.Moon-The.Halo.Effect-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas-Wind.Rose-Within.Temptation
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2011, 2012, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2023- :(
    2021, 2022- F### CORONAVIRUS
    2024 - BOOKED!! :shred:
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:16 am

Got to love a workplace that where you cut your thumb, bleeding all over the place, and no one notices you giving yourself triage, gauze, cutting tape...
    no one helps lol

5 stiches..
    9 Time Vet.
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    captaingabbeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:37 pm

My car has been pronounced Dead Car Driving due to major burning of oil and the resulting damage to the engine components.

I kind of knew this day would come - I swore I would drive that car until the wheels fell off or the motor fell out, and we're 1 for 2 - but I'm still sad that it did.

Also now I have to buy a replacement. FUCK. RIP 2-week birthday trip.

also thank fuck I didn't book 70k this year

2015-2018,
    Goth Cruise 2019

Wishlist: Myrath-Skindred-Rotting Christ-Amorphis-Hypocrisy-Demons & Wizards-3TEETH-Emperor-Psyclon Nine-Ihsahn-Batushka-Anaal Nathrakh-Epica-Aeternam-Nightwish-Starkill-Primordial-Zeal & Ardor-Powerwolf
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:59 pm

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:54 pm

This picture is so metal :bmhorns:

cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:45 pm

Cooking healthy food for workdays is a pain in the butt! :bitch:
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:17 am

cegr80 wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:45 pm Cooking healthy food for workdays is a pain in the butt! :bitch:
    Meal prep, brother. It streamlines the whole thing.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:47 am

Ugh, work stress is killing me! Especially on this last week before the cruise. It's like the universe is conspiring against me :evil:
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:12 pm

cegr80 wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:47 am Ugh, work stress is killing me! Especially on this last week before the cruise. It's like the universe is conspiring against me :evil:
    I hear ya! LOL I never take many days off ( 6 days /week and long weekends for years at a time) but, man, I am struggling at work ..... dumb mistakes, inattention, wrong this and that.

One of the best things about the cruise, is once you're out of cell range, you really can shut off your work life..

Maybe I'm just getting old..... :shock:
    9 Time Vet.
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:42 am

Arrived in the US without our luggage :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:04 pm

Speedy wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:42 am Arrived in the US without our luggage :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:
    Ahh, that sucks, I hope they know where it is and can get it to you before broading

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:38 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:04 pm
    Speedy wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:42 am Arrived in the US without our luggage :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:
    Ahh, that sucks, I hope they know where it is and can get it to you before broading
    Got it one day later, crisis avoided
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:00 am

Speedy wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:38 pm
    DrinkMoxie wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:04 pm
    Got it one day later, crisis avoided
    Good! Have a great time

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    mbob
    Chief Petty Officer

by mbob » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:37 pm

Sorry...shit happens!
    Malaka wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:28 pm Potty training fucking sucks. 3 and a half year old kids still shit their pants. I'm so sick of this BS. They'll be in fucking kindergarten before they learn to use the goddamn toilet. :evil: :evil: :evil:
    2015 - Survivor...Finally! (8320)
    2016 - Survivor (2292)
    2017 - Survivor (9618)
    2018 - Survivor (9678)
    2019 - Survivor (9272)
    2020 - Retired
    2021 - COVID
    2022 - COVID

2023 - Retired
    2024 - Retired

2025 - Maybe time to come out of 70K retirement!
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:56 pm

I’ve been snowed inside my house basically since I got back, and my gutters are filled with SOLID ICE :shock:
    And I live in Seattle, where it almost never happens.
    I think I have cabin fever.

Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:14 am

Due to the Canadian Peso, my bar tab on 70k ended up being $1005 CDN. Oh, but there are 3 shirts on there.
    :beerwink:
    9 Time Vet.
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:09 pm

Godflesh wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:56 pm I’ve been snowed inside my house basically since I got back, and my gutters are filled with SOLID ICE :shock:
    And I live in Seattle, where it almost never happens.
    I think I have cabin fever.

Minneapolis has received 21.9 inches/55.63 cm of snow in the last week & a half with more coming. We are close to a record for February 13 days in. Were used to snow, but we have gotten so much in a short time, they are starting to have problems putting it somewhere out of the way. Adding to that, we had freezing rain back home the Sunday of the cruise. My driveway is on an incline & I arrived home to find my it was an ice rink. It also got cold again this past weekend hitting -10F/-23.33 (-26F/-32.2 with windchill). At least it wasn't as bad as the day I left for the cruise, -27 F/-32.78 C (-53F/-47.2 C with windchill). That was brutal. I was carrying a heavy winter coat with me on the cruise.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Tiki108
    Petty Officer

by Tiki108 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:00 pm

Malaka wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:13 pm I don't know how or why you guys live in that shit. I spent 26 years in Michigan and got the f*ck out.

T-minus 50 days before mooyagi starts bitching about the heat. :twisted:
    This right here is why I moved to FL! I lived in Maryland for 24 years and that was enough. I'm considering buying a second house in Maryland, but that won't be for at least 10 years and then I'd just do the snow bird thing. Fuck. The. Cold.
    70K: 2014, 2020
    MDF: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
    Summer Breeze: 2014, 2015
    Party.San: 2015
    ProgPower: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
    Trveheim: 2018

2024_Wishlist:

Probably skipping again :cry:
      mooyagi
      Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:35 pm

Malaka wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:13 pm T-minus 50 days before mooyagi starts bitching about the heat. :twisted:
      I won't make it to 50. Also, somebody keeps turning the heat on in the house and it's pissing me off. :bitch:

Edit: She just did it again. I was so comfortable too.
      I should get around to updating my signature
      nekrobarr
      Ensign

by nekrobarr » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:17 pm

Malaka wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:13 pm I don't know how or why you guys live in that shit. I spent 26 years in Michigan and got the f*ck out.

T-minus 50 days before mooyagi starts bitching about the heat. :twisted:
      We get through it by drinking, playing games, and listening to metal! :bangers:
      13-time Survivor
      I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
      AeonianSorrow-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Arð-/-Avantasia-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Clouds-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Godthrymm-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Konvent-/-Krypts-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-LightFieldReverie-/-Loss-/-TheManEatingTree-/-MarianasRest-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Primordial-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-Sojourner-/-Strigoi-/-TempleOfVoid-/-TombOfFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-Winterfylleth-/-WoeUntoMe-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-/-Wormwood

Wishlist (Repeats):
      Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-Candlemass-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kampfar-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonsorow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-NovembersDoom-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-Thyrfing-/-Tiamat-/-Vreid
      nekrobarr
      Ensign

by nekrobarr » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:29 pm

Malaka wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:20 pm
      nekrobarr wrote: We get through it by drinking, playing games, and listening to metal! :bangers:
      Yeah but eventually you gotta go outside to get like more beer and shit. :mrgreen:
      True... makes me think, since we've got tons of space in our house, maybe we should stock up so we have to venture out less! :lol:

Side note, and true to the spirit of the thread - fuck shoveling driveways!
      13-time Survivor
      I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
      AeonianSorrow-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Arð-/-Avantasia-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Clouds-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Godthrymm-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Konvent-/-Krypts-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-LightFieldReverie-/-Loss-/-TheManEatingTree-/-MarianasRest-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Primordial-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-Sojourner-/-Strigoi-/-TempleOfVoid-/-TombOfFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-Winterfylleth-/-WoeUntoMe-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-/-Wormwood

Wishlist (Repeats):
      Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-Candlemass-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kampfar-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonsorow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-NovembersDoom-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-Thyrfing-/-Tiamat-/-Vreid
    • metalforever
      Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:18 am

minding my own business taking a walk at night listening to metal on my earphones SATURNUS !
      and the police stop me and harass me ! not drinking or nothing just walking for exercise !!!
      :stagger:
    • Disco
      Midshipman

by Disco » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:16 am

After 10+ years my car has finally died on me and I am without a vehicle.
      Melloboat - 2008
      70k Tons - 2011
      70k Tons - 2013
      70k Tons - 2018
      cegr80
      Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:24 am

Fleshgod Apocalypse's sound last night was absolute SHIT. Why do they have to play so loud that it saturates the overall sound? I could not hear the piano and you could barely hear the bass player and the soprano lady's singing.
    • metalforever
      Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:05 pm

I had a similar experience when I saw Slayer about two years ago , where the sound was soooooooooooooooo loud !!!!!!!!!!!!!
      it created the vocals being drowned out !!!!!!!!!
      what easily what should have been a 10 plus show !!!!!!!!
      was not due to extremely loud sound , give it only a solid 8 !!!!!!!
      Slayerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bitch: :death: :shred:
      Memnoch
      Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:48 am

Fuck. Just when I was starting to realize I would be going on 70k, because my mum wanted to go, life throws another curve ball at me. My mum was taken to a hospital on Saturday and went through an emergency surgery on Sunday. Not going into detail, but this pretty much rules out her, and I suppose me, going after all. Guess we'll know more in a few weeks, but at the moment it doesn't look like 70k is in the cards.
      Wishlist:
      GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
      cegr80
      Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:13 am

Memnoch wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:48 am Fuck. Just when I was starting to realize I would be going on 70k, because my mum wanted to go, life throws another curve ball at me. My mum was taken to a hospital on Saturday and went through an emergency surgery on Sunday. Not going into detail, but this pretty much rules out her, and I suppose me, going after all. Guess we'll know more in a few weeks, but at the moment it doesn't look like 70k is in the cards.
      Ei saatana! ... in all seriousness, I hope she gets better and that your bank account fully recovers so that you can come to 70k
      Memnoch
      Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:57 pm

cegr80 wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:13 am
      Memnoch wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:48 am Fuck. Just when I was starting to realize I would be going on 70k, because my mum wanted to go, life throws another curve ball at me. My mum was taken to a hospital on Saturday and went through an emergency surgery on Sunday. Not going into detail, but this pretty much rules out her, and I suppose me, going after all. Guess we'll know more in a few weeks, but at the moment it doesn't look like 70k is in the cards.
      Ei saatana! ... in all seriousness, I hope she gets better and that your bank account fully recovers so that you can come to 70k
      It's all about recovery. You know, we've got this public healthcare thing here that doesn't ruin your finances even if you fall ill. :beerwink:
      Wishlist:
      GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
      Daenerys
      Midshipman

by Daenerys » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:19 pm

Memnoch wrote: Fuck. Just when I was starting to realize I would be going on 70k, because my mum wanted to go, life throws another curve ball at me. My mum was taken to a hospital on Saturday and went through an emergency surgery on Sunday. Not going into detail, but this pretty much rules out her, and I suppose me, going after all. Guess we'll know more in a few weeks, but at the moment it doesn't look like 70k is in the cards.
      Eeek just saw this! I hope shes recovering by now!!! *Big hugs*
      Chyna Pearl
      Oiler

by Chyna Pearl » Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:51 am

Perfect place to vent it seems, so here I go: I got this God awful sinus infection & I get chronic migraines and this past week I ended up in the emergency room because of a massive migraine--Just tired of being sick, want to feel better so I can go and do things that need to be done..hate being in bed so much these last few days..UGH!!! :bitch:
      --ain't skeerd-- :shred:
    Post Reply 8697 posts