Post Reply 708 posts
2020 Wishlist (Repeats & 1st Timers)
    Cardest
    Midshipman

Re: 2020 Wishlist (Repeats & 1st Timers)

by Cardest » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:07 am

Obey your Master! Masters.....Hammer!

Weirdos from Czechia! Yes!
    I would Czech them out onbroad!

Please!

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:02 am

Cardest wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:03 am With all this annoying silence that is pissing everyone off, may as well throw in some wish list bands on here until the bands actually start coming along.

3 reasons I like Traveler.
    1. It's the same name as the awesome track by Devin Townsend
    2. I am a Traveler!
    3. Great debut album!
    yes it is! The bassist is a buddy of mine from Edmonton--he was in Striker as well. The lead singer is also the lead singer of GateKeeper from Vancouver, and the guitarist/founder is a friend of mine as well, and 2 time cruiser--2011,2012.
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:11 am

Jaimie38 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:02 am
    Cardest wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:03 am With all this annoying silence that is pissing everyone off, may as well throw in some wish list bands on here until the bands actually start coming along.

2. I am a Traveler!
    3. Great debut album!
    yes it is! The bassist is a buddy of mine from Edmonton--he was in Striker as well. The lead singer is also the lead singer of GateKeeper from Vancouver, and the guitarist/founder is a friend of mine as well, and 2 time cruiser--2011,2012.
    Cool!
    All that makes me wanna go see some hockey already!

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:13 am

Speaking of Helloween......
    I checked, only been on broad once!
    2012 - I remember that one!

Let's see HELLOWEEN return this 2020 cruise please!

Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:21 am

25 years ago (from 2020) would see Fear Factory's Demanufacture album unleashed upon the world.
    Saw them in 1993 and various other tours. But, a FF special set of 'Deman...' would be cool.

imo.

cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:06 am

Cardest wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:21 am 25 years ago (from 2020) would see Fear Factory's Demanufacture album unleashed upon the world.
    Saw them in 1993 and various other tours. But, a FF special set of 'Deman...' would be cool.

imo.
    Didn't they do a 20th Anniversary set for that on that 2014 cruise?
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:18 am

cowboy71 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:06 am
    Cardest wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:21 am 25 years ago (from 2020) would see Fear Factory's Demanufacture album unleashed upon the world.

imo.
    Didn't they do a 20th Anniversary set for that on that 2014 cruise?
    Ya right!
    I was there but not there.
    I didn't see their set and just totally forgot they did that.
    Scrap FF!! haha

I would add Satyricon to my wish list but from what I heard last time and only time
    they played was that they will never come back again. Why?
    Does anyone remember?

However, Arcturus have played some special sets this year across Europe and whoa do I love old Arcturus!!

I may have already said something here earlier in the year about that.
    All this silence and no news has me so angry I've lost some brain cells!

Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:39 am

Satyricon's lead singer aparantly got all pissy becsause their set in the theatre was cut short because they were behind.. or something like that
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:34 am

Jaimie38 wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:39 am Satyricon's lead singer aparantly got all pissy becsause their set in the theatre was cut short because they were behind.. or something like that
    I dunno. I doubt Satyr would have a pissy and not return just over that!
    I asked around. Some told me it was a VISA thing with Frost and some tell me it was piss poor treatment.
    Anyway...we might never know.

All that aside, my next wish list band.....
    EXCEL

How cool that would be. To see them play ' Unenslaved ' on the pool deck or ice rink!
    Damn!

Yes please!

PotatoPotahto
    Petty Officer

by PotatoPotahto » Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:21 am

Whose dick do I have to suck to get Northern Genocide on board? Because I'm just about willing, holy shit.

https://open.spotify.com/album/3XmufcSi ... 2CDiD2Bb0g
    Give me Behemoth and I'll be ecstatic
    PotatoPotahto
    Petty Officer

by PotatoPotahto » Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:21 am

Whose dick do I have to suck to get Northern Genocide on board? Because I'm just about willing, holy shit.

https://open.spotify.com/album/3XmufcSi ... 2CDiD2Bb0g
    Give me Behemoth and I'll be ecstatic
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:18 pm

Need some old skool Aussie metal on broad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2pD-C8SI5Y
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Ethrivas
    Chief Petty Officer

by Ethrivas » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:54 am

Would like to add Cloak to my wishlist.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIh76XMva6s
    Wishlist 2025:1914-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aeternam-/-AETHERIAN-/-AGATHODAIMON-/-ALESTORM-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMORPHIS-/-ANAAL.NATHRAKH-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Avatar-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-BLACKBRAID-/-BRYMIR-/-CLOAK-/-Cryptosis-/-Dååth-/-Dark.Oath-/-DESTINITY-/-DIMMU.BORGIR-/-Ensiferum-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Finntroll-/-Foretoken-/-Gaerea-/-GROZA-/-Hypocrisy-/-Ignea-/-IMMORTAL-/-In.Aphelion-/-Kalmah-/-Kanonenfieber-/-King.of.Asgard-/-KVAEN-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-MELECHESH-/-Mezarkabul(Pentagram)-/-MGŁA-/-MOONSHADE-/-MÖRK.GRYNING-/-NAILED.TO.OBSCURITY-/-Necrophobic-/-NETHERBIRD-/-Orbit.Culture-/-OUROBOROS-/-PERPETUAL.NIGHT-/-PSYCROPTIC-/-Rhapsody(Turilli-Lione)-/-SATYRICON-/-SHADE.EMPIRE-/-SHYLMAGOGHNAR-/-SODOMISERY-/-STORTREGN-/-Stratovarius-/-SYLOSIS-/-Testament-/-THE.COMMITTEE-/-THE.CROWN-/-THE.SEER-/-THE.SPIRIT-/-THULCANDRA-/-Tryglav-/-TRIBULATION-/-Trivium-/-Turisas-/-Ulfven-/-Unanimated-/-VREID-/-Warbringer-/-Whispered-/-Wintersun-/-WORMWITCH-/-WORMWOOD-/-Zornheym
    2018, 2019, 2020, 2024: Survivor
    2023: Skip year
    ollyhills
    Crewman

by ollyhills » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:37 am

Running Wild
    Gutalax
    Nanowar of Steel
    Spasm
    Porky Vagina
    Sigh
    Gutalax
    Jaldaboath
    Psykosis
    The Jackson 5

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY AND UNHOLY.
    Last edited by ollyhills on Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • dcmetal02
    Oiler

by dcmetal02 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:08 am

Elvenking just announced a European Tour during 70k :( so cross them off the list.
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:57 pm

2. I am a Traveler!
    3. Great debut album!
    You may not care enough to include this but I would add the fact that their frontman also sings for 70K alum Jeff Black's amazing band Gatekeeper! Jean-Pierre has one kickass set of pipes on him and knows how to have fun on stage!
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:08 pm

Minor update

Latest entries put us up to 154 individuals now, 5,687 requests in total, 1,594 unique acts requested.

Going down to 12 or more gives still gives us the top 102, with the weighting in favour of repeats 66 to 36.

Note that ORANGE are bands that have NOT been on previously.

77 Amon Amarth

53 Alestorm

50 Blind Guardian

49 Amorphis

43 Be'lakor

39 Sabaton

38 Gojira, Insomnium, Powerwolf

34 Iced Earth, Rotting Christ, Wintersun

32 Behemoth

31 Dimmu Borgir, Emperor

30 Dark Tranquillity

29 Turisas

28 Candlemass, Epica

27 Dragonforce, Finntroll, Nightwish

26 Borknagar, Edguy, Moonspell

25 Hypocrisy, Opeth, Wolfheart

24 Avantasia, Demons & Wizards, Moonsorrow, Omnium Gatherum, Orden Ogan

23 Beast in Black, Helloween, Mgla, Testament

22 Children of Bodom, Equilibrium, Hammerfall, Kreator, Primordial, Stratovarius

21 Death Angel, Katatonia, Korpiklaani

20 Aether Realm, Allegaeon, At The Gates, Lacuna Coil

19 Anaal Nathrakh, Devin Townsend, Eternal Tears of Sorrow, Melechesh, Myrath, Orphaned Land, Therion

18 Aeternam, Battle Beast, Chthonic, Dalriada, Immortal, King Diamond, Septicflesh, Soilwork, Symphony X, Tribulation, Within Temptation

17 Carcass, Ihsahn, Saltatio Mortis

16 Carach Angren, Enslaved, My Dying Bride

15 Abbath, Swallow The Sun, Tankard, Triptykon, Trollfest

14 Amaranthe, Arch Enemy, Dismember, Draconian, Harakiri for the Sky, In Flames, Jinjer, Myrkur, Power Trip, Running Wild

13 Ancient Bards, Brymir, Einherjer, Gamma Ray, November's Doom, Satyricon, Skeletonwitch, Sonata Arctica, The Crown, Vader

12 Meshuggah, Sulphur Aeon, Wolves in the Throne Room
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:27 am

cowboy71 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:08 pm Minor update

Latest entries put us up to 154 individuals now, 5,687 requests in total, 1,594 unique acts requested.

Going down to 12 or more gives still gives us the top 102, with the weighting in favour of repeats 66 to 36.

Note that ORANGE are bands that have NOT been on previously.

77 Amon Amarth

53 Alestorm

50 Blind Guardian

49 Amorphis

43 Be'lakor

39 Sabaton

34 Iced Earth, Rotting Christ, Wintersun

32 Behemoth

31 Dimmu Borgir, Emperor

30 Dark Tranquillity

29 Turisas

28 Candlemass, Epica

27 Dragonforce, Finntroll, Nightwish

26 Borknagar, Edguy, Moonspell

25 Hypocrisy, Opeth, Wolfheart

24 Avantasia, Demons & Wizards, Moonsorrow, Omnium Gatherum, Orden Ogan

23 Beast in Black, Helloween, Mgla, Testament

22 Children of Bodom, Equilibrium, Hammerfall, Kreator, Primordial, Stratovarius

19 Anaal Nathrakh, Devin Townsend, Eternal Tears of Sorrow, Melechesh, Myrath, Orphaned Land, Therion

18 Aeternam, Battle Beast, Chthonic, Dalriada, Immortal, King Diamond, Septicflesh, Soilwork, Symphony X, Tribulation, Within Temptation

17 Carcass, Ihsahn, Saltatio Mortis

16 Carach Angren, Enslaved, My Dying Bride

15 Abbath, Swallow The Sun, Tankard, Triptykon, Trollfest

14 Amaranthe, Arch Enemy, Dismember, Draconian, Harakiri for the Sky, In Flames, Jinjer, Myrkur, Power Trip, Running Wild

13 Ancient Bards, Brymir, Einherjer, Gamma Ray, November's Doom, Satyricon, Skeletonwitch, Sonata Arctica, The Crown, Vader

12 Meshuggah, Sulphur Aeon, Wolves in the Throne Room
    In all massive bouts of honesty, I'm surprised Grand Magus isn't higher up that wish list.

Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:20 am

So much negativity here right now. In the spirit of this, I wanted to share my drunken negativity regarding Baby Metal which so many people seem to like. Instead,I hereby nominate this other Japanese band instead, with the terrible name of Imperial Circus Dead Decadence. Pretty cool melo-death stuff I just came across on bandcamp. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/v/pMIqxqUoTik

1914-/-Alkaloid-/-Annihilator-/-Be'lakor-/-Cage-/-Civil War-/-Deus mortem-/-Eternity's End-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Ghoul-/-Glyph-/-Grai-/-Grimner-/-Hellripper-/-Helloween-/-Igorrr-/-Iron Griffin-/-Jack Starr's Burning Starr-/-Kanonenfieber-/-Krux-/-Lör-/-Madder mortem-/-Mephorash-/-Metalian-/-Narzissus-/-Nocturnal Rites-/-Old Season-/-Paladin-/-Qantice-/-Riot V-/-Riot City-/-Sulphur Aeon-/-Stormkeep-/-Tad morose-/-Tankard-/-Tower-/-Ungfell-/-Vhaldemar-/-Walg-/-XIV Dark Centuries-/-Yoth iria
  • Cimmerian
    Crewman

by Cimmerian » Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:46 am

New here to the forum, my gf and I went last year 2019, and had the time of our lives. We will be returning next year so figured I’d add some wishlist bands.

Abbath
    Abigail Williams
    Adorned Brood
    Aether Realm
    Amon Amarth
    And Hell Followed With
    Angelmaker
    Antropomorphia
    Any Fabio Lione/Turilli band
    Archspire
    At The Gates
    Aversions Crown
    Behemoth
    Belphegor
    Black Crown Initiate
    Blind Guardian
    Borknagar
    Cannibal Corpse
    Carach Angren
    Carnifex
    Carpathian Forest
    Cattle Decapitation
    Celtachor
    Children of Bodom
    Cradle of Filth
    Cruachan
    Demons and Wizards
    Depths of Hatred
    Dimmu Borgir
    Disentomb
    Dragonland
    Drudkh
    Dying Fetus
    Emperor
    Enslaved
    Enterprise Earth
    Ereb Altor
    Fit For An Autopsy
    Goatwhore
    Hate
    Heathen Foray
    Iced Earth
    Incantation
    Ingested
    Kampfar
    King of Asgard
    Lorna Shore
    Manegarm
    Marduk
    Mgla
    Moonsorrow
    Phil Anselmo And The Illegals
    Rivers of Nihil
    Satyricon
    Scour
    Shadow of Intent
    Signs of the Swarm
    Suffocation
    The Faceless
    Thyrfing
    Tsjuder
    Uada
    Unleashed
    Vale of Pnath
    Valhalore
    Varg
    Visceral Disgorge
    Vitriol
    Vreid
    Vulvodynia
    Watain
    Winterfylethal
    Wintersun
    Wolfchant
    Wolves In The Throne Room
    Wormwitch

Just to name a few haha :viking:
    Last edited by Cimmerian on Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:41 pm, edited 9 times in total.
    2020.Wishlist:1349-Abbath-Abigail.Williams-Adorned.Brood-Aether.Realm-Alestorm-Amon.Amarth-And.Hell.Followed.With-Angelmaker-Antropomorphia-Any.Fabio.Lione/Turilli.band-Archspire-At.The.Gates-Aversions.Crown-Behemoth-Belphegor-Black.Crown.Initiate-Blind.Guardian-Borknagar-Cannibal.Corpse-Carach.Angren-Carnifex-Carpathian.Forest-Cattle.Decapatation-Celtachor-Children.of.Bodom-Cloak-Cradle.of.Filth-Cruachan—Demons.and.Wizards-Depths.of.Hatred-Dimmu.Borgir-Disentomb-Dragonland-Drudkh-Dying.Fetus-Emperor-Enslaved-Enterprise.Earth-Ereb.Altor-Fit.For.An.Autopsy-Goatwhore-Hate-Heathen.Foray-Iced.Earth-Incantation-Ingested-Kampfar-King.of.Asgard-Lorna.Shore-Manegarm-Marduk-Mgla-Moonsorrow-Phil.Anselmo.And.The.Illegals-Rivers.of.Nihil-Satyricon-Scour-Shadow.of.Intent-Signs.of.the.Swarm-Suffocation-Swashbuckle-The.Faceless-Thyrfing-Tsjuder-Uada-Unleashed-Vale.of.Pnath-Valhalore-Varg-Visceral.Disgorge-Vitriol-Vreid-Vulvodynia-Watain-Winterfylethal-Wintersun-Wolfchant-Wolves.In.The.Throne.Room-Wormwitch

2019: Survivor
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:43 pm

Ravenlord wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:20 am So much negativity here right now. In the spirit of this, I wanted to share my drunken negativity regarding Baby Metal which so many people seem to like. Instead,I hereby nominate this other Japanese band instead, with the terrible name of Imperial Circus Dead Decadence. Pretty cool melo-death stuff I just came across on bandcamp. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/v/pMIqxqUoTik
    ha ha
    Actual link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGZL_5Wn3aQ
    I will have to add that to my JAPAN playlist!!
    Here it is....
    https://www.facebook.com/notes/michael- ... 649235533/

• meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:47 pm

Just came back from Amon Amarth/Arch Enemy/ At The Gates/ Grand Magus. It occurred to me that it would be great to have Black Earth onbroad.
  • clegane
    Petty Officer

by clegane » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:39 am

Mercyful Fate

Infernal Majesty
    Meliah Rage

Protector
    Dismember
    Benediction
    Cancer
    Razor
    Candlemass
    Procession
    Below
    Massacre
    Triptykon
    Tom G. Warrior plays Hellhammer
    Martin Walkyier !!!!
    Wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Infernal Majesty, Meliah Rage,Toranaga, Evildead, Triptykon, Brutality, Massacre, Dismember, Flotsam a Jetsam, Protector, Razor, Helstar, Omen, Running Wild, Vltimas, Lik, Sorcery (SWE), Attacker

Survivor:
  • metalforever
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:35 am

:death: Here is my lucky 13 list !!!!!!!!!! :shred:
    Dimmu Borgir
    Mgla
    Insomnium
    Draconian
    Monstrosity
    Candlemass
    Cattle Decapitation
    Novembers Doom
    Swallow the Sun
    Harakiri for the Sky
    Oceano
    Dark Tranquility
    Octobers Tide
  • clegane
    Petty Officer

by clegane » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:43 am

Wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Infernal Majesty, Meliah Rage,Toranaga, Evildead, Triptykon, Brutality, Massacre, Dismember, Flotsam a Jetsam, Protector, Razor, Helstar, Omen, Running Wild, Vltimas, Lik, Sorcery (SWE), Attacker

Survivor:
  • clegane
    Petty Officer

by clegane » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:50 am

Survivor:
  • clegane
    Petty Officer

by clegane » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:52 am

Survivor:
  • clegane
    Petty Officer

by clegane » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:54 am

Survivor:
  • clegane
    Petty Officer

by clegane » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:55 am

Survivor:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:07 am

Minor update

Latest entries put us up to 156 individuals now, 5,763 requests in total, 1,614 unique acts requested.

Going down to 13 or more gives still gives us the top 100, with the weighting in favour of repeats 65 to 35.

Note that ORANGE are bands that have NOT been on previously, and RED are ruled out already.

78 Amon Amarth

53 Alestorm

51 Blind Guardian

49 Amorphis

43 Be'lakor

39 Sabaton

35 Iced Earth, Wintersun

34 Rotting Christ

33 Behemoth

32 Dimmu Borgir, Emperor

30 Dark Tranquillity

29 Turisas

28 Candlemass, Epica

27 Borknagar, Dragonforce, Finntroll, Nightwish

26 Edguy, Moonspell

25 Demons & Wizards, Hypocrisy, Moonsorrow, Opeth, Wolfheart

24 Avantasia, Mgla, Omnium Gatherum, Orden Ogan

23 Beast in Black, Children of Bodom, Helloween, Testament

22 Equilibrium, Hammerfall, Kreator, Primordial, Stratovarius

17 Carach Angren, Carcass, Enslaved, Ihsahn, Saltatio Mortis

16 Abbath, My Dying Bride

15 Running Wild, Swallow The Sun, Tankard, Triptykon, Trollfest

14 Amaranthe, Arch Enemy, Dismember, Draconian, Harakiri for the Sky, In Flames, Jinjer, Myrkur, Power Trip, Satyricon

13 Ancient Bards, Brymir, Einherjer, Gamma Ray, November's Doom, Skeletonwitch, Sonata Arctica, The Crown, Vader, Wolves in the Throne Room
    Last edited by cowboy71 on Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • metalforever
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:59 pm

There is an all girl black metal metal whom are really outstanding!!!!!!!!
    They are Asagraum from the Netherlands :metalguy:
  • metalforever
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:04 pm

Asagraum sooooooooooooo much talent 3 girls in this black metal band !!!!!!!
    listening to album Dawn of Infinite Fire right now !!!!!!!!!!!!
  • metalforever
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:21 pm

THY ANTICHRIST
    NECROPHOBIC
    IN MOURNING
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:45 pm

ANNOUNCEMENTS!

Latest entries put us up to 156 individuals now, 5,763 requests in total, 1,614 unique acts requested.

Going down to 13 or more gives still gives us the top 100, with the weighting in favour of repeats 65 to 35.

Note that ORANGE are bands that have NOT been on previously, and RED are ruled out already, and GREEN are announced!

78 Amon Amarth

53 Alestorm

51 Blind Guardian

49 Amorphis

43 Be'lakor

39 Sabaton

35 Iced Earth, Wintersun

34 Rotting Christ

33 Behemoth

32 Dimmu Borgir, Emperor

30 Dark Tranquillity

29 Turisas

28 Candlemass, Epica

26 Edguy, Moonspell

14 Amaranthe, Arch Enemy, Dismember, Draconian, Harakiri for the Sky, In Flames, Jinjer, Myrkur, Power Trip, Satyricon

13 Ancient Bards, Brymir, Einherjer, Gamma Ray, November's Doom, Skeletonwitch, Sonata Arctica, The Crown, Vader, Wolves in the Throne Room
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:09 pm

cowboy71 wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:45 pm ANNOUNCEMENTS!

Note that ORANGE are bands that have NOT been on previously, and RED are ruled out already, and GREEN are announced!

78 Amon Amarth

53 Alestorm

51 Blind Guardian

49 Amorphis

43 Be'lakor

39 Sabaton

35 Iced Earth, Wintersun

34 Rotting Christ

33 Behemoth

32 Dimmu Borgir, Emperor

30 Dark Tranquillity

29 Turisas

28 Candlemass, Epica

26 Edguy, Moonspell

Going to be most interesting to see this list change over the coming weeks/days/months.
    C'mon GRAND MAGUS people out there!
    Make them a wish band please!
    haha

cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:59 pm

EPICA!

78 Amon Amarth

53 Alestorm

51 Blind Guardian

49 Amorphis

43 Be'lakor

39 Sabaton

35 Iced Earth, Wintersun

34 Rotting Christ

33 Behemoth

32 Dimmu Borgir, Emperor

30 Dark Tranquillity

29 Turisas

28 Candlemass, Epica

26 Edguy, Moonspell

Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:17 pm

HAGGARD! Not too far outside the top 100:

78 Amon Amarth

53 Alestorm

51 Blind Guardian

49 Amorphis

43 Be'lakor

39 Sabaton

35 Iced Earth, Wintersun

34 Rotting Christ

33 Behemoth

32 Dimmu Borgir, Emperor

30 Dark Tranquillity

29 Turisas

28 Candlemass, Epica

26 Edguy, Moonspell

Others:
    10 Haggard (123rd)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • clegane
    Petty Officer

by clegane » Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:48 am

Infernal Majesty

Mercyful Fate

Running Wild

Meliah Rage

Brutality

Massacre

Dismember

Nasty Savage

Helstar

Triptykon

Pr
    otector

Razor

Trouble

Slough Feg

Vltimas

Sabbat

Martin Walkyier with any Band

Satan

We really need some old-school shit!!!!!

Survivor:
  • clegane
    Petty Officer

by clegane » Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:34 am

Survivor:
  • clegane
    Petty Officer

by clegane » Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:48 am

Survivor:
Post Reply 708 posts