Post Reply 10 posts Page 1 of 1
Win your way to 70K (germans only, I think)
    cowboy71
    Commander

Win your way to 70K (germans only, I think)

by cowboy71 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:51 pm

Doing more of 70K's work for them, since they seem adverse to doing anything these days.

Found this competition online, posted on the weekend. While it does not specifically say so, I'm guessing it is for German residents only:

https://www.rockland.fm/gewinnspiel-70000-tons-of-metal
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Cardest
    Midshipman

Re: Win your way to 70K (germans only, I think)

by Cardest » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:39 am

cowboy71 wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:51 pm Doing more of 70K's work for them, since they seem adverse to doing anything these days.

Found this competition online, posted on the weekend. While it does not specifically say so, I'm guessing it is for German residents only:

Very, very interesting.....

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:50 am

Cardest wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:39 am
    cowboy71 wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:51 pm Doing more of 70K's work for them, since they seem adverse to doing anything these days.

Very, very interesting.....
    It was only posted a day ago, so you could if you were optimistic view this as an encouraging sign!

If you were a pessimist you would say "they probably got sick of waiting and just threw it up on the site on the off chance the cruise happens" :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Amalu
    Chief Petty Officer

by Amalu » Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:13 am

cowboy71 wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:50 am
    It was only posted a day ago, so you could if you were optimistic view this as an encouraging sign!

If you were a pessimist you would say "they probably got sick of waiting and just threw it up on the site on the off chance the cruise happens" :P
    [/quote]

I'm pretty sure that the marketing tickets have been allocated some time ago.

The best quote from the competition is that there will be "top-class bands". :mrgreen:
    Mit dabei sind natürlich auch wieder jede Menge hochkarätige Bands!
  • metalforever
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:56 am

the German ad very interesting , hit the translate button to English and notice they have the wrong travel dates after reading all the way through it !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:46 am

Radio Bob in Germany also has a similar contest, I think. A friend who is now a gold survivor won her first cruise that way.
    I'm only here to do two things: play the bagpipes and gargle sulphuric acid. Looks like we're almost out of acid.
  • FinnPete
    Crewman

by FinnPete » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:06 am

metalforever wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:56 am the German ad very interesting , hit the translate button to English and notice they have the wrong travel dates after reading all the way through it !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Their prize includes the flights if I understood correctly.
    Amalu
    Chief Petty Officer

by Amalu » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:07 am

FinnPete wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:06 am
    metalforever wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:56 am the German ad very interesting , hit the translate button to English and notice they have the wrong travel dates after reading all the way through it !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Their prize includes the flights if I understood correctly.
    Yeah, travel dates include the travel to and back from Miami, hence a day earlier and a day after the cruise.
    Welli
    Oiler

by Welli » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:08 am

Karin from Munich won the EMP MERCHANDISE competition in july:
    - Ocean View Balcony for 2 persons
    - flight from Germany to USA and back
    - one night in a hotel before the cruise

https://www.emp-online.ch/raffles/DE-00 ... &crefv1=CH
  • metalforever
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:04 pm

I have jokes today LOL !!!
    German fans good news and bad news !
    the good you won the contest very lucky you are !
    the bad it is a virtual trip only , sweet dreams LOL !
Post Reply 10 posts Page 1 of 1