Post Reply 2037 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2020 Megathread
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

Re: The Absolute Pinnacle Of Legends Onbroad Round X

by slayergeek » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:19 am

Let's go for 'The Crown' the 'The Absence'!

I will settle the Testament
    Survivor
    • 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,2023,2024,See_you_in_2025

Absolute_Darkness-Death/Thrash_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/BandAbsoluteDarkness

Thud_Bukit-Death/Comedy_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist/Drummer/Bassist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/Thud-Bukit-100960638505481

70k Bands - Unofficial iPhone/Android_app_of_the_70,000_tons_cruise
    WishList
    • Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/
  • Cimmerian
    Crewman

by Cimmerian » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:27 am

Still hoping for

Taake
    The Absence
    The Crown
    The Faceless
    Thirteen Forty-nine(1349) if they used a number clue might give it away so maybe they spell it? Not sure lol
    Thulcandra
    Thy Art Is Murder
    Thyrfing
    Tomb Mold
    Tsjuder
    Last edited by Cimmerian on Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
    2020.Wishlist:1349-Abbath-Abigail.Williams-Adorned.Brood-Aether.Realm-Alestorm-Amon.Amarth-And.Hell.Followed.With-Angelmaker-Antropomorphia-Any.Fabio.Lione/Turilli.band-Archspire-At.The.Gates-Aversions.Crown-Behemoth-Belphegor-Black.Crown.Initiate-Blind.Guardian-Borknagar-Cannibal.Corpse-Carach.Angren-Carnifex-Carpathian.Forest-Cattle.Decapatation-Celtachor-Children.of.Bodom-Cloak-Cradle.of.Filth-Cruachan—Demons.and.Wizards-Depths.of.Hatred-Dimmu.Borgir-Disentomb-Dragonland-Drudkh-Dying.Fetus-Emperor-Enslaved-Enterprise.Earth-Ereb.Altor-Fit.For.An.Autopsy-Goatwhore-Hate-Heathen.Foray-Iced.Earth-Incantation-Ingested-Kampfar-King.of.Asgard-Lorna.Shore-Manegarm-Marduk-Mgla-Moonsorrow-Phil.Anselmo.And.The.Illegals-Rivers.of.Nihil-Satyricon-Scour-Shadow.of.Intent-Signs.of.the.Swarm-Suffocation-Swashbuckle-The.Faceless-Thyrfing-Tsjuder-Uada-Unleashed-Vale.of.Pnath-Valhalore-Varg-Visceral.Disgorge-Vitriol-Vreid-Vulvodynia-Watain-Winterfylethal-Wintersun-Wolfchant-Wolves.In.The.Throne.Room-Wormwitch

2019: Survivor
  • metalforever
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:29 am

my top three MGLA favorite albums in order of how I like them :
    1- Exercises in Futility
    2- With Hearts Towards None
    3 - Age of Excuse
    cholernik
    Petty Officer

by cholernik » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:34 am

metalforever wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:29 am my top three MGLA favorite albums in order of how I like them :
    1- Exercises in Futility
    2- With Hearts Towards None
    3 - Age of Excuse
    I wish Groza had better production. Kind of because poor production is the reason I can't listen to it which sucks because I know the songs are decent. Aaaand sort of because I love the artwork
    2020: Survivor
  • metalforever
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:39 am

I just was checking out the album cover from Groza , very cool looking sorta abstract artwork !!!!!!!!!
  • metalforever
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:43 am

American band similar to MGLA minus some of the talent but still good is UADA from Portland Oregon :death:
    Ethrivas
    Chief Petty Officer

by Ethrivas » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:46 am

cholernik wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:17 am
    Ethrivas wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:45 am
    metalforever wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:36 am It is too bad the M announcement was not MGLA !!!!!!
    Polish Death Metal at its finest !!!!!!!!
    Those guys not one bad song !!
    Exercises in Futility sooooooo great !!!!!!!!!! :shred:
    Absolutely. New album Age of Excuse is also a killer. Especially number 1-2-6.
    Mgła is one of my favorite bands. sure a lot of their songs sound the same, but I mean, it's a great sound. It's good black metal, and the drumming is absolutely insane. I've still got my fingers crossed, but I'm not that hopeful.
    Darkside is an amazing drummer. Their live performance is also incredible.
    Wishlist 2025:1914-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aeternam-/-AETHERIAN-/-AGATHODAIMON-/-ALESTORM-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMORPHIS-/-ANAAL.NATHRAKH-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Avatar-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-BLACKBRAID-/-BRYMIR-/-CLOAK-/-Cryptosis-/-Dååth-/-Dark.Oath-/-DESTINITY-/-DIMMU.BORGIR-/-Ensiferum-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Finntroll-/-Foretoken-/-Gaerea-/-GROZA-/-Hypocrisy-/-Ignea-/-IMMORTAL-/-In.Aphelion-/-Kalmah-/-Kanonenfieber-/-King.of.Asgard-/-KVAEN-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-MELECHESH-/-Mezarkabul(Pentagram)-/-MGŁA-/-MOONSHADE-/-MÖRK.GRYNING-/-NAILED.TO.OBSCURITY-/-Necrophobic-/-NETHERBIRD-/-Orbit.Culture-/-OUROBOROS-/-PERPETUAL.NIGHT-/-PSYCROPTIC-/-Rhapsody(Turilli-Lione)-/-SATYRICON-/-SHADE.EMPIRE-/-SHYLMAGOGHNAR-/-SODOMISERY-/-STORTREGN-/-Stratovarius-/-SYLOSIS-/-Testament-/-THE.COMMITTEE-/-THE.CROWN-/-THE.SEER-/-THE.SPIRIT-/-THULCANDRA-/-Tryglav-/-TRIBULATION-/-Trivium-/-Turisas-/-Ulfven-/-Unanimated-/-VREID-/-Warbringer-/-Whispered-/-Wintersun-/-WORMWITCH-/-WORMWOOD-/-Zornheym
    2018, 2019, 2020, 2024: Survivor
    2023: Skip year
    Ethrivas
    Chief Petty Officer

by Ethrivas » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:48 am

metalforever wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:43 am American band similar to MGLA minus some of the talent but still good is UADA from Portland Oregon :death:
    Imho they are nowhere near Mgla, just a bad imitation.

For T; The Crown, Tribulation or The Spirit pls.
    Wishlist 2025:1914-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aeternam-/-AETHERIAN-/-AGATHODAIMON-/-ALESTORM-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMORPHIS-/-ANAAL.NATHRAKH-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Avatar-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-BLACKBRAID-/-BRYMIR-/-CLOAK-/-Cryptosis-/-Dååth-/-Dark.Oath-/-DESTINITY-/-DIMMU.BORGIR-/-Ensiferum-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Finntroll-/-Foretoken-/-Gaerea-/-GROZA-/-Hypocrisy-/-Ignea-/-IMMORTAL-/-In.Aphelion-/-Kalmah-/-Kanonenfieber-/-King.of.Asgard-/-KVAEN-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-MELECHESH-/-Mezarkabul(Pentagram)-/-MGŁA-/-MOONSHADE-/-MÖRK.GRYNING-/-NAILED.TO.OBSCURITY-/-Necrophobic-/-NETHERBIRD-/-Orbit.Culture-/-OUROBOROS-/-PERPETUAL.NIGHT-/-PSYCROPTIC-/-Rhapsody(Turilli-Lione)-/-SATYRICON-/-SHADE.EMPIRE-/-SHYLMAGOGHNAR-/-SODOMISERY-/-STORTREGN-/-Stratovarius-/-SYLOSIS-/-Testament-/-THE.COMMITTEE-/-THE.CROWN-/-THE.SEER-/-THE.SPIRIT-/-THULCANDRA-/-Tryglav-/-TRIBULATION-/-Trivium-/-Turisas-/-Ulfven-/-Unanimated-/-VREID-/-Warbringer-/-Whispered-/-Wintersun-/-WORMWITCH-/-WORMWOOD-/-Zornheym
    2018, 2019, 2020, 2024: Survivor
    2023: Skip year
    cholernik
    Petty Officer

by cholernik » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:13 am

metalforever wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:39 am I just was checking out the album cover from Groza , very cool looking sorta abstract artwork !!!!!!!!!
    Couple years ago it was the only shirt I could find from them. I'm like, well I hardly listen to this album but I love the art. yea it's abstract, but like, ya know, depressing. I'm not into abstract art like that, but that one gets to me.
    cholernik
    Petty Officer

by cholernik » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:15 am

Ethrivas wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:46 am
    cholernik wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:17 am
    Ethrivas wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:45 am
    Absolutely. New album Age of Excuse is also a killer. Especially number 1-2-6.
    Mgła is one of my favorite bands. sure a lot of their songs sound the same, but I mean, it's a great sound. It's good black metal, and the drumming is absolutely insane. I've still got my fingers crossed, but I'm not that hopeful.
    Darkside is an amazing drummer. Their live performance is also incredible.
    Yea I've only seen live videos. I love the drum cam live vids I've seen. Neeeeed to see them in person.
  • metalforever
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:20 am

Here is a thought maybe Andy can reach out to any of the former band members of Agalloch to come on board ,
    That band had so much talent and inspiration .
    Would be great to see them again in some capacity , even though they split up .
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:25 am

Your updated preferences. Michael Schenker's not doing so good for being a headliner...

Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
    Gratch
    Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:27 am

metalforever wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:20 am Here is a thought maybe Andy can reach out to any of the former band members of Agalloch to come on board ,
    That band had so much talent and inspiration .
    Would be great to see them again in some capacity , even though they split up .
    From everything I've read, Agalloch's split was somewhat...less than pleasant. There were a couple interviews that basically said "Yeah, we'll never work together again". Sucks that both new projects from Agalloch members - Pillorian (Jon) and Khorada (Aesop and Don) mostly sucked.

Anyhoo, 'meh' on Shenker and I'm still wildly hoping for Turisas as the next T.
    Survivor 2016/17/18/19/20

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
    Anaal Nathrakh - Behemoth - Igorrr - Khemmis - Myrkur - The Ocean - Pallbearer - Sigh - Tribulation - Sentient Horror - Turisas - Wilderun - Witherscape - Zeal & Ardor
  • metalforever
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:37 am

how about THY ANTICHRIST from Colombia !!!!!!!!!!!
    METAL TO THE BONE :death: :shred:
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:46 am

bodomdragon wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:25 am Your updated preferences. Michael Schenker's not doing so good for being a headliner...

This data was measure at 9:38 PST Today and Michael Schenker Fest only had 117 votes. Things could change as more votes come in, but from what I’ve seen we see small changes in percentage after this many votes, but not HUGE swings, Time will tell.
    Last edited by slayergeek on Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Survivor
    • 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,2023,2024,See_you_in_2025

Absolute_Darkness-Death/Thrash_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/BandAbsoluteDarkness

Thud_Bukit-Death/Comedy_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist/Drummer/Bassist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/Thud-Bukit-100960638505481

70k Bands - Unofficial iPhone/Android_app_of_the_70,000_tons_cruise
    WishList
    • Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/
    cholernik
    Petty Officer

by cholernik » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:48 am

I've been listening to Tsjuder most of the day today, so I'm hoping for that announcement anytime now.
  • FinnPete
    Crewman

by FinnPete » Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:51 am

No one seems to be happy about M. Schenker Fest but I am! I didn't expect they would've been even asked to play on boat but I'm more than happy they are in! I got chills when I listened MSG 90's production after a long while.

All I'm waiting for is 'B' hint and then Beast in Black. I just need couple of two setters so I would have time to check other not so favorite bands.
  • metalforever
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:02 am

I am listening to TSJUDER right now, album Desert Northern Hell it is very good !!!!!!! :death:
  • Cimmerian
    Crewman

by Cimmerian » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:03 am

cholernik wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:48 am I've been listening to Tsjuder most of the day today, so I'm hoping for that announcement anytime now.
    :bmhorns: I’ll gladly take Tsjuder as the next T band
    2020.Wishlist:1349-Abbath-Abigail.Williams-Adorned.Brood-Aether.Realm-Alestorm-Amon.Amarth-And.Hell.Followed.With-Angelmaker-Antropomorphia-Any.Fabio.Lione/Turilli.band-Archspire-At.The.Gates-Aversions.Crown-Behemoth-Belphegor-Black.Crown.Initiate-Blind.Guardian-Borknagar-Cannibal.Corpse-Carach.Angren-Carnifex-Carpathian.Forest-Cattle.Decapatation-Celtachor-Children.of.Bodom-Cloak-Cradle.of.Filth-Cruachan—Demons.and.Wizards-Depths.of.Hatred-Dimmu.Borgir-Disentomb-Dragonland-Drudkh-Dying.Fetus-Emperor-Enslaved-Enterprise.Earth-Ereb.Altor-Fit.For.An.Autopsy-Goatwhore-Hate-Heathen.Foray-Iced.Earth-Incantation-Ingested-Kampfar-King.of.Asgard-Lorna.Shore-Manegarm-Marduk-Mgla-Moonsorrow-Phil.Anselmo.And.The.Illegals-Rivers.of.Nihil-Satyricon-Scour-Shadow.of.Intent-Signs.of.the.Swarm-Suffocation-Swashbuckle-The.Faceless-Thyrfing-Tsjuder-Uada-Unleashed-Vale.of.Pnath-Valhalore-Varg-Visceral.Disgorge-Vitriol-Vreid-Vulvodynia-Watain-Winterfylethal-Wintersun-Wolfchant-Wolves.In.The.Throne.Room-Wormwitch

2019: Survivor
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:16 pm

metalforever wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:02 am I am listening to TSJUDER right now, album Desert Northern Hell it is very good !!!!!!! :death:
    Great album. I got the band to sign my copy on the 2016 cruise.
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:53 pm

FinnPete wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:51 am No one seems to be happy about M. Schenker Fest but I am! I didn't expect they would've been even asked to play on boat but I'm more than happy they are in! I got chills when I listened MSG 90's production after a long while.

All I'm waiting for is 'B' hint and then Beast in Black. I just need couple of two setters so I would have time to check other not so favorite bands.
    Not 100% true!
    There's me!
    That's a legend right there shredding on the high seas.
    Maybe he'll play 'Captain Nemo' on the cruise. Ha ha
    My all time fave song of MSG is the Desert Song.

So this is a 1 set for sure, for me.

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:55 pm

cegr80 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:29 am Michael Schenker Fest could be worth checking out.....

My hope for Tomb Mold is still present
    Tomb Mould would be tops!
    Or Temple of Void (Detroit)

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:43 pm

Cardest wrote: Tomb Mould would be tops!
    Or Temple of Void (Detroit)
    Hubby would absolutely lose his shit if Temple of Void ended up onbroad :lol:
    Voyager-Vuur-GrandMagus-Myrath-Borknagar-NovembersDoom-Aeternam-Havok-TheHaloEffect-Moonspell-SepticFlesh-Sigh-BarrenEarth-Iotunn-ScarSymmetry-Nekrogoblikon
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:22 pm

Cardest wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:53 pm
    FinnPete wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:51 am No one seems to be happy about M. Schenker Fest but I am! I didn't expect they would've been even asked to play on boat but I'm more than happy they are in! I got chills when I listened MSG 90's production after a long while.

Not 100% true!
    There's me!

Yes he’ll play it, according to https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/michael- ... 03b17.html
    He was great in 2015, with the SCORPIONS guys.
    Here with 2 different 75mn shows and 3 singers, he should cover a lot of ground.
    I stopped listening after Built to Destroy (1983!), so I don’t know 13 of these songs (almost half).
    I know all the Schenker-era UFO songs though, that helps.
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:10 am

Godflesh wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:22 pm
    Cardest wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:53 pm

Not 100% true!
    There's me!

Yes he’ll play it, according to https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/michael- ... 03b17.html
    He was great in 2015, with the SCORPIONS guys.
    Here with 2 different 75mn shows and 3 singers, he should cover a lot of ground.
    I stopped listening after Built to Destroy (1983!), so I don’t know 13 of these songs (almost half).
    I know all the Schenker-era UFO songs though, that helps.
    Ha!
    Cool.
    Keen to see that.

Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:37 am

T....ime to release the T band!

T is for Terra Tenebrosa (Sweden)
    Therion (they should play every single cruise!!)
    Tombs (New York)
    Triptykon (Suisse/Schweiz)
    Temple of Void (Detroit)

Any of those would be T...errific!

• metalforever
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:14 am

I just listened to Temple of Void for the first time . :shred:
    These guys are really talented !!!!!!!!!!1, I was listening to the album Lords of Death .
  • FinnPete
    Crewman

by FinnPete » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:49 am

T hint sucks. All the "The" bands plus other good ones. Well, M. Schenker was annouced so why not Timo Tolkki's Avalon?
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:59 am

The only T band in my signature is the mighty TRIUMPH!!!

Not gonna happen..... :(
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

No Icebergs In The Caribbean

by Andy » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:04 am

Kick off next year with THE AGONIST and 59 other world class Artists for the ultimate Heavy Metal festival experience onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

You don't want to be at home, "I"nconsolable, knowing that you won't be a part of Round X... secure your spot onbroad right away!

cholernik
    Petty Officer

Re: No Icebergs In The Caribbean

by cholernik » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:07 am

I, let's see. Ihsahn I'm betting... maybe immortal, immolation, impiety, inquisition
    cholernik
    Petty Officer

by cholernik » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:11 am

Andy wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:04 am Kick off next year with THE AGONIST and 59 other world class Artists for the ultimate Heavy Metal festival experience onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!
    Never heard of 'em. Looked them up on metal archives. I laughed out loud at this:

Lyrical themes:
    Social/Global Problems, Self-help, Veganism, Straight Edge Culture
  • Downvod
    Midshipman

by Downvod » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:15 am

cholernik wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:11 am
    Andy wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:04 am Kick off next year with THE AGONIST and 59 other world class Artists for the ultimate Heavy Metal festival experience onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!
    Never heard of 'em. Looked them up on metal archives. I laughed out loud at this:

Lyrical themes:
    Social/Global Problems, Self-help, Veganism, Straight Edge Culture
    It’s Alissa’s band before joining Arch Enemy..
    70k 2016: Cabin 7279
    70k 2017: Cabin 6361
    70k 2018: Cabin 1704
    70k 2019: Cabin 1402
    70k 2020: Cabin 9220
    70k 2023: Cabin 1704
    70k 2024: Cabin 1688

Abbath-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aetherian-/-Alestorm-/-Allegaeon-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Andy.Gillion-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Annihilator-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-BLIND.GUARDIAN-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodred.Hourglass-/-BORKNAGAR-/-Brymir-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-Conjurer-/-The.Crown-/-Cthonic-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Demonic.Resurrection-/-Demons.&.Wizards-/-Destruction-/-DGM-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Evocation-/-Finsterforst-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-Iced.Earth-/-Immortal-/-Inferi-/-IN.MOURNING-/-Insomnium-/-In.Vain-/-Irreversible.Mechanism-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Lovebites-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Midnight-/-MGLA-/-Myrkur-/-Naglfar-/-Necrophagist-/-Necrophobic-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Obscura-/-Old.Man's.Child-/-Onslaught-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Power.Trip-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Septicflesh-/-Solution.45-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-SYMPHONY.X-/-TAAKE-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-TRIBULATION-/-Uada-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterfylleth-/-Winterhymn-/-WITCHERY-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
    PotatoPotahto
    Petty Officer

by PotatoPotahto » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:18 am

You don't want to be at home, "I"nconsolable, knowing that you won't be a part of Round X... secure your spot onbroad right away!

Man, I haven't listened to these guys since before Alyssa left them... any advice on where to start with their new vocalist?

Also, if I Is Iced Earth my GF is gonna be mad that she can't come this year lol.

Here's hoping for I Spit Ashes though. Another 'too small to be on 70k but goddamn I'd freak out' band of mine. Make it happen, Skip!
    Give me Behemoth and I'll be ecstatic
    PotatoPotahto
    Petty Officer

by PotatoPotahto » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:19 am

cholernik wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:07 am I, let's see. Ihsahn I'm betting... maybe immortal, immolation, impiety, inquisition
    I highly doubt Andy would book Inquisition after their, ehm, "controversy"
    Give me Behemoth and I'll be ecstatic
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:27 am

Looks like Iced Earth based on the iceberg clue.
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:30 am

Oh for fuck's sake, straight to "banda non grata"... neeeext!

I'm summoning Inferi :headbanger:
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
  • DudeBro
    Oiler

by DudeBro » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:33 am

Jotunheimr wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:27 am Looks like Iced Earth based on the iceberg clue.
    "No Ice" hmmm
    S:2015, 2020

Airbourne + Babymetal + Crystal Viper + Dethklok + Enforcer + Eternal Champion + Grand Magus + Hell + Slough Feg + Magic Circle + Nekrogoblikon + Powerwolf + Stormwarrior + Sumerlands + The Sword + Visigoth
    Gratch
    Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:38 am

Would love to get Igorrr, but I’m guessing it’s Ihsahn.

Which is pretty good too.
    Survivor 2016/17/18/19/20

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
    Anaal Nathrakh - Behemoth - Igorrr - Khemmis - Myrkur - The Ocean - Pallbearer - Sigh - Tribulation - Sentient Horror - Turisas - Wilderun - Witherscape - Zeal & Ardor
  • Downvod
    Midshipman

by Downvod » Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:43 pm

PotatoPotahto wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:18 am

Man, I haven't listened to these guys since before Alyssa left them... any advice on where to start with their new vocalist?
    My advice is, don’t. They are pretty bad imo.
    70k 2016: Cabin 7279
    70k 2017: Cabin 6361
    70k 2018: Cabin 1704
    70k 2019: Cabin 1402
    70k 2020: Cabin 9220
    70k 2023: Cabin 1704
    70k 2024: Cabin 1688

Abbath-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aetherian-/-Alestorm-/-Allegaeon-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Andy.Gillion-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Annihilator-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-BLIND.GUARDIAN-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodred.Hourglass-/-BORKNAGAR-/-Brymir-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-Conjurer-/-The.Crown-/-Cthonic-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Demonic.Resurrection-/-Demons.&.Wizards-/-Destruction-/-DGM-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Evocation-/-Finsterforst-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-Iced.Earth-/-Immortal-/-Inferi-/-IN.MOURNING-/-Insomnium-/-In.Vain-/-Irreversible.Mechanism-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Lovebites-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Midnight-/-MGLA-/-Myrkur-/-Naglfar-/-Necrophagist-/-Necrophobic-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Obscura-/-Old.Man's.Child-/-Onslaught-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Power.Trip-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Septicflesh-/-Solution.45-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-SYMPHONY.X-/-TAAKE-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-TRIBULATION-/-Uada-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterfylleth-/-Winterhymn-/-WITCHERY-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
Post Reply 2037 posts