Post Reply 2037 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2020 Megathread
    cholernik
    Petty Officer

Re: Cabin With A View

by cholernik » Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:07 am

Cardest wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:11 pm Goddam!
    Today is a let down eh!
    50 days to sail and no bands today.
    yea what a boring day. hopefully something happens today
    2020: Survivor
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:55 am

Skipper's on a band announcement slumber .... again
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
    cholernik
    Petty Officer

by cholernik » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:58 am

cegr80 wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:55 am Skipper's on a band announcement slumber .... again
    yeah. there are probably lots of reasons why the announcements always take forever, but this is annoying. confirmed bands sell tickets.
    jeyrow
    Petty Officer

by jeyrow » Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:05 pm

Where are the announcements Andy?
    If you advertise at least 5 of these, I will consider buying the ticket:
    The hu
    Fiddler's Green
    Russkaja
    Elvenking
    Saor
    Omnia
    Faun
    Heilung
    Aephanemer
    Haunted by Silhouetes
    70000Tons - 2015 - 7307
    70000Tons - 2016 - 7531
    70000Tons - 2017 - 6231
    70000Tons - 2018 - No
    70000Tons - 2019 - 6131
    70000Tons - 2020 - No
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:21 pm

jeyrow wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:05 pm Where are the announcements Andy?
    24 bands left, 48 days to go. I would assume we will get the inevitable 10-12 final filler band in the couple of days before the cruise so that would only leave like 12 bands to announce in the next 45 days.

So therefore we are bound to start seeing larger breaks between announcements - maybe 10 between now and xmas, 1 or 2 between xmas and new years, and the last dozen around Jan 3-7.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:40 pm

Last dozen on Jan 3-7....damn.
    I find that very silly.
    Let's have 53 bands done by Dec 31.
    Then 1 a day from 2020 Jan. 1st.
    Which is also silly.
    I dunno what I am even saying. I just hate the whole 1 band a day thing anyway.
    I notice Vienna Metal Meeting has been a bit like this lately too.
    Doubt it would ever work with Wacken or Graspop.
    Anyway....I'm tired of seeing the Atheist logo already.

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
    cholernik
    Petty Officer

by cholernik » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:59 am

I just don't see the point in announcing bands this slowly. It keeps the current cabin holders on the edge of our seats, yeah sure, but I mean, it doesn't sell tickets. The first round of bands was fine. If emperor wasn't announced, there's no way I'd be on this. I just refuse to believe that bands aren't confirmed this far out yet. This is something that takes a lot of planning, as any survivor would know, so bands need to prepare. Just release some bands already.
    PotatoPotahto
    Petty Officer

by PotatoPotahto » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:20 am

cholernik wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:59 am I just refuse to believe that bands aren't confirmed this far out yet.
    Don't know what to tell you, man. Dozens of sailors, myself included, have been told by band members themselves that they've been asked with less than a week to go in the past.

In 2019, Nekrogoblikon was asked at about 6 days to set sail. Before that, Psychostick, Diamond Head, and Allegaeon are all names that come to mind, all asked with 1-2 weeks to go before set sail.
    Give me Behemoth and I'll be ecstatic
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:32 am

We have been on a drought since Sunday, so 3 days have passed without announcements
    Last edited by cegr80 on Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
    cholernik
    Petty Officer

by cholernik » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:37 am

PotatoPotahto wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:20 am
    cholernik wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:59 am I just refuse to believe that bands aren't confirmed this far out yet.
    Don't know what to tell you, man. Dozens of sailors, myself included, have been told by band members themselves that they've been asked with less than a week to go in the past.

In 2019, Nekrogoblikon was asked at about 6 days to set sail. Before that, Psychostick, Diamond Head, and Allegaeon are all names that come to mind, all asked with 1-2 weeks to go before set sail.
    that's a really stupid way to do things, but whatever, not my cruise, not my break even point.
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:51 am

cholernik wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:37 amthat's a really stupid way to do things, but whatever, not my cruise, not my break even point.
    That's the way Andy handles this. He works in mysterious ways
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:57 am

I need to get excited about this again. Announcement plz?
    I'm only here to do two things: play the bagpipes and gargle sulphuric acid. Looks like we're almost out of acid.
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:01 pm

PotatoPotahto wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:20 am

Yep. Wintersun was announced during the beach party, but told cruisers they were actually confirmed the prior weekend.
    Also, Helstar (specifically Andrew Atwood) told me they'd been confirmed within just 3 or 4 days of sailing. :shock:
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:03 pm

cegr80 wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:51 am
    cholernik wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:37 amthat's a really stupid way to do things, but whatever, not my cruise, not my break even point.
    Truer words have never been spoken.
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    cholernik
    Petty Officer

by cholernik » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:04 pm

Pellaz wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:03 pm
    cegr80 wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:51 am
    and again: that's a really stupid way to do things
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:54 pm

cholernik wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:04 pm
    Pellaz wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:03 pm
    cegr80 wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:51 am That's the way Andy handles this. He works in mysterious ways
    and again: that's a really stupid way to do things
    And the fact that they do it this way, and that it continues to work, tells me that EVERYTHING involved in having a music festival on a huge cruise ship is logistically more difficult than getting bands to play. Bands are almost an afterthought because they just show up and take care of their own shit, like any other crewmember that gets hired on a contract basis.
    I'm only here to do two things: play the bagpipes and gargle sulphuric acid. Looks like we're almost out of acid.
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:45 pm

In a 31 day period you got 36 bands and 60% of the line up this year.With 48 days to go that level of announcements is close to in line with some of the years I imagine.You are getting close to the filler bands anyway and most of those bands play for exposure,cabin and the artist stipend anyway.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:22 pm

deathmetalpat wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:45 pm In a 31 day period you got 36 bands and 60% of the line up this year.With 48 days to go that level of announcements is close to in line with some of the years I imagine.You are getting close to the filler bands anyway and most of those bands play for exposure,cabin and the artist stipend anyway.
    Last year we had a break with 22 bands remaining, announcements picked up again with 37 days to go. Year before it was 15 to go with 28 days left, year before that it was 21 to go with 42 days left.

So we are currently in the 'days remaining' period where typically we would be almost coming out of one of our extended 'band announcement droughts'.

We will probably now move to a process where we will now get 1 band every few days up until the week before the cruise, then the last 10 filler bands (and one or two "big surprises") in the final days.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:57 pm

Well, whatever all his reasoning right now, 3 day drought has been a giant mood killer.
    Not enough time to get to know the band(s) so close to sailing.
    Imagine for example, Kissin' Dynamite was announced 2 days out from sailing.
    For me, that's no where near enough time to know the songs. Know the albums, the band.

Wish list: Grand Magus, ARCTURUS, Borknagar, SIGH, Vastum, ABSU, Temple of Void, Frozen Crown, King Diamond/Mercyful Fate, Kawir, Vuur, Chthonic, Cemetery Urn, Tombs, Acid Witch, Slough Feg, Hammers of Misfortune
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:40 pm

Please announce EX DEO Andy, that would make lots of people happy (even me).
    Thanks.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:44 am

Nope - due for another weenie band!

EX LIBRIS, EVERTALE, EXIT EDEN or EDGUY :D
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:09 am

cowboy71 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:44 am Nope - due for another weenie band!

Perhaps for the next ‘E’ band.
    But this time, the whole 70000 Tons of Metal community is rooting for EX DEO, because after 2000 years people forgot how much of the glory of Rome came from its ships, and this is a magnificent occasion to celebrate this glory.
    Am I selling it too much?
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:20 am

You used my lexical convention of using all caps for bands for the first time, hence you implicitly accepted my verbal dominance. :lol:
    Ignore those other bands for the moment Andy, EX DEO is clearly the people’s choice for the next announcement.
  • metalforever
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:49 am

For the E letter how about something different , like funeral doom metal legends Evoken or Esoteric :death:
    cholernik
    Petty Officer

by cholernik » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:48 am

it stands for Eventually we'll get a band announcement
  • clegane
    Petty Officer

by clegane » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:50 am

Pellaz wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:23 am
    clegane wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:56 am Exodus!!!!
    They would scratch a pretty big thrash itch for 2020, yep. We are notably lacking on marquee thrash and power-metal acts.
    I agree 100%!
    We need more Thrash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Infernal Majesty, Meliah Rage,Toranaga, Evildead, Triptykon, Brutality, Massacre, Dismember, Flotsam a Jetsam, Protector, Razor, Helstar, Omen, Running Wild, Vltimas, Lik, Sorcery (SWE), Attacker

Survivor:
  • clegane
    Petty Officer

by clegane » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:52 am

metalforever wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:49 am For the E letter how about something different , like funeral doom metal legends Evoken or Esoteric :death:
    Sounds good to me!
    Wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Infernal Majesty, Meliah Rage,Toranaga, Evildead, Triptykon, Brutality, Massacre, Dismember, Flotsam a Jetsam, Protector, Razor, Helstar, Omen, Running Wild, Vltimas, Lik, Sorcery (SWE), Attacker

Survivor:
  • Bolt_Thrower
    Petty Officer

by Bolt_Thrower » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:06 am

I could go for EXODUS but I prefer the Rob Dukes version. They’re a great boat band. They hung out at one of the bars and helped drive up my bar tab. Maybe some
    :headbanger: ELECTRIC WIZARD :headbanger:
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:59 am

Let's get Ghoul and Exhumed on board!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMuNvJkvry4
    Survivor
    • 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,2023,2024,See_you_in_2025

Absolute_Darkness-Death/Thrash_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/BandAbsoluteDarkness

Thud_Bukit-Death/Comedy_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist/Drummer/Bassist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/Thud-Bukit-100960638505481

70k Bands - Unofficial iPhone/Android_app_of_the_70,000_tons_cruise
    WishList
    • Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/
  • metalforever
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:09 am

GHOUL and EXHUMED would be fun on board , watched that interview of Ghoul , the guy has a good sense of humor ! :shred:
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:17 am

4-day drought. We all gonna die!
    cholernik
    Petty Officer

by cholernik » Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:21 am

yeah this is nuts. and i'm preparing to be letdown with the next announcement
  • Bolt_Thrower
    Petty Officer

by Bolt_Thrower » Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:38 am

cholernik wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:21 am yeah this is nuts. and i'm preparing to be letdown with the next announcement
    Probably going to be :headbanger: ENYA :headbanger:
    It doesn’t get more folkier than that. :lol:
    cholernik
    Petty Officer

by cholernik » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:03 pm

Bolt_Thrower wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:38 am
    cholernik wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:21 am yeah this is nuts. and i'm preparing to be letdown with the next announcement
    Probably going to be :headbanger: ENYA :headbanger:
    It doesn’t get more folkier than that. :lol:
    oh that'd be nice for a nap in a hot tub
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:17 pm

Godflesh wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:20 am

You used my lexical convention of using all caps for bands for the first time, hence you implicitly accepted my verbal dominance. :lol:
    Ignore those other bands for the moment Andy, EX DEO is clearly the people’s choice for the next announcement.
    Maybe even SPQR: "The people and the Senate of Rome." :D

--Now watch it be Eternal Tears of Sorrow. :lol:
    2025 Wishlist:
    Cardest
    Midshipman

by Cardest » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:56 pm

4 days, 5 days...this drought sucks!
    It's boring!
    Let's E the fukk out of this E band already!

• Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:29 pm

Cardest wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:56 pm 4 days, 5 days...this drought sucks!
    It's boring!
    Let's E the fukk out of this E band already!
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
    cholernik
    Petty Officer

by cholernik » Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:59 am

I can only assume Andy is sick or something.
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:29 am

cholernik wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:59 am I can only assume Andy is sick or something.
    He was reportedly sick and that's why this whole process started late anyways. "Droughts" are normal and honestly,5 days? That's downright tame.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    cholernik
    Petty Officer

by cholernik » Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:31 am

Phoenix wrote:
    cholernik wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:59 am I can only assume Andy is sick or something.
    He was reportedly sick and that's why this whole process started late anyways. "Droughts" are normal and honestly,5 days? That's downright tame.
    downright lame.
Post Reply 2037 posts