Post Reply 9055 posts
random rejoicing thread
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

Re: random rejoicing thread

by Evican » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:31 pm

gnoff wrote:Whohoo!

:cheers:

Thanks dude! I'm hoping it's a great opportunity!

viathyn wrote:Yay for new jobs!
    Congrats.
    Anyways, Bon Voyage folks! I'm outta here..

Thanks Jake! I don't have it yet, but it's probably a high probability. HAVE A GREAT TIME AWAY!! :heavydrink:

vikingbitch wrote:Congrats to you both! Hope the interview is going great today Rachael! And have a safe awesome trip Jake :D :cheers:

Luckily it's an "informal interview" and really just to see if the woman likes me and I'm interested in the job. If so, BOB'S YOUR UNCLE! :D

ShoreSlayer wrote:This > All !! ;)

Congrats :cheers:

Haha, Rob... I like that you're aware of priorities. :lol: Thank you!
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:42 pm

Not sure if this is a bitching or rejoicing. Finally did my taxes, getting back $600, which is alot less than usual, but not bad considering I cashed in a Retirement Account during the year which increased my taxable income (hence the lower refund).

Guess I should be glad I don't owe anything. But this is all goggled up by homeowners insurance (and then some) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:01 pm

My tax refunds are about the same. The only time I had more was when I left one job for another within one financial year and therefore had two group certificates.

AND I GOT THE GOVERNMENT JOB! Holy shit... I'm a little nervous. :?
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:03 pm

Evican wrote:My tax refunds are about the same. The only time I had more was when I left one job for another within one financial year and therefore had two group certificates.

Congrats!!!!
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:08 pm

Evican wrote:My tax refunds are about the same. The only time I had more was when I left one job for another within one financial year and therefore had two group certificates.

Congrats!

We just went out and got new patio furniture!

Coming soon to the random bitching thread: I gotta clean and re-finish the deck. :twisted:
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:13 pm

Evican wrote:AND I GOT THE GOVERNMENT JOB! Holy shit... I'm a little nervous. :?

Congrats Rachael!!!!!! :cheers: :viking:

When do you start?? Is it very different from what you already do? That is fantastic darlin!

Oh and for job related rejoices, I've been at my new job for about a month now. I love it, so damn much! Still have a bit of training left for a few different things (the learning curve has been huge) but I've been picking it up unbelievably fast. Had a great day, caught a few things that could have crashed deals, methods and knowledge for handling them etc and was praised/complimented quite a bit for different things like that - which is awesome because I need to earn trust with my underwriters more than anything right now. Its so nice to enjoy being at work again - Rachael I hope you enjoy yours as much as I've enjoyed mine so far!!
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:18 pm

Sweet. Now you get to sit around and do nothing, get all the holidays off and never worry about being layed off. Or at least one would assume with a government job. :beerwink: :lol: :beerwink:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:20 pm

KevinP wrote:

Sweet. Now you get to sit around and do nothing, get all the holidays off and never worry about being layed off. Or at least one would assume with a government job. :beerwink: :lol: :beerwink:

Well, she did mention Australia wants to be just like the US in another thread :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:57 pm

mooyagi wrote:Congrats!!!!

WEEE!!! Thank you! More money, more better! More Pina Coladas on the ship! :twisted:

Bentz! wrote:Congrats!

We just went out and got new patio furniture!

Coming soon to the random bitching thread: I gotta clean and re-finish the deck. :twisted:

Thanks Ryan! Haha, I'll look out for it in the bitching thread. ;)

vikingbitch wrote:Congrats Rachael!!!!!! :cheers: :viking:

When do you start?? Is it very different from what you already do? That is fantastic darlin!

Oh and for job related rejoices, I've been at my new job for about a month now. I love it, so damn much! Still have a bit of training left for a few different things (the learning curve has been huge) but I've been picking it up unbelievably fast. Had a great day, caught a few things that could have crashed deals, methods and knowledge for handling them etc and was praised/complimented quite a bit for different things like that - which is awesome because I need to earn trust with my underwriters more than anything right now. Its so nice to enjoy being at work again - Rachael I hope you enjoy yours as much as I've enjoyed mine so far!!

No idea yet. I only just got the call and need to call the woman back after I finish work as I don't want it to be suss while I'm here.

It's Administration and at the moment I'm in Customer Service, but they're similar. It's for the Fire Brigade, which is government sector. It also means that it's very hierarchy based and I've never worked in a job that's structured like the government is, but I'm sure that it will be fine. :)

Oh yes, we haven't had an update about your new job! That's great news Marlo! It's always good when you like what you're doing!
    Last edited by Evican on Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:35 pm

Evican wrote:AND I GOT THE GOVERNMENT JOB! Holy shit...

Knew you'd get it. Was just a matter of time right? Very happy for ya! Enjoy :cheers:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:59 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:Knew you'd get it. Was just a matter of time right? Very happy for ya! Enjoy :cheers:

It seems like it! Maybe they just gave it to me out of pity! :lol: Or because I'd just keep coming back until they eventually gave me a job, haha! Thank you! This means easier cabin payments also! Image
    WallieWallie
    Chief Petty Officer

by WallieWallie » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:55 pm

Evican wrote:AND I GOT THE GOVERNMENT JOB!

Congrats from the lowlands! *throws confetti in the air* :heavydrink: :deathmetal:
    Survivor: 2011 / 2012 / 2015 / 2017 / 2018 / 2020
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:53 am

Evican wrote:AND I GOT THE GOVERNMENT JOB! Holy shit... I'm a little nervous. :?

Lots of great reasons to rejoice on this thread lately! Congrats Rachael! :D :headbanger:

I've worked for a government entity for over 21 years now and it has been a great gig - not the highest paid job by any means, but lots of vacation, holidays, job security (now especially for me because of my seniority), great medical and dental benefits, union representation, deferred compensation, pension - the works. And in around 8 years or so, depending on the pension/"buy-out" situation at that time, I will retire and plan to start my own business. So, thinking about all THAT at the moment is why I'm rejoicing! :D

Also congrats to Ravenlord on his new job and Marlo's new job she is liking!
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    metalgoddess
    Midshipman

by metalgoddess » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:22 am

Wow, good employment news for fellow 70K'ers all the way around! Congrats, everyone!

Now this is the kind of internet thread I enjoy!!! :cheers:

I saw a great quote this week...."if you think you're lucky, then you are!" Lou Tice (the Pacific Institute)
    70K 2011 - 5062
    70K 2012 - 8568
    Barge 2012 - 6520
    70K 2014 - 8092
    70K 2015 - 7584
    70K 2017 - 6517
    70K 2018 - 6451
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:18 am

gnoff wrote:But whyyyyy did they have to select the day before I leave for the US at 6.50 am :shock:
    I need to be out of bed at the latest 4 am Thursday morning the Easter week, and the AW will take place wednesday...

:shock: yikes! Hopefully you can get some sleep on the plane! I have been wondering what kind of shape you will be in considering we aren't meeting up until the end of your Amon Amarth extravaganza and drinking. (Note to self: work out more so I can haul Gnoff around in LA.) Your schedule is going to be nuts while you're there, try to pace yourself before we meet up!
    WallieWallie
    Chief Petty Officer

by WallieWallie » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:18 pm

I returned the loaner today and got my own car back with a shiny rearbumper!!!
    So tomorrow morning I can listen to metal in a more descent way...in a black car instead of green one! :death:

Awaiting the last steps/paperwork from the insurance and we're done.
    Survivor: 2011 / 2012 / 2015 / 2017 / 2018 / 2020
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:49 pm

tyrwoman wrote:Lots of great reasons to rejoice on this thread lately! Congrats Rachael! :D :headbanger:

I've worked for a government entity for over 21 years now and it has been a great gig - not the highest paid job by any means, but lots of vacation, holidays, job security (now especially for me because of my seniority), great medical and dental benefits, union representation, deferred compensation, pension - the works. And in around 8 years or so, depending on the pension/"buy-out" situation at that time, I will retire and plan to start my own business. So, thinking about all THAT at the moment is why I'm rejoicing! :D

Thanks Laura! That makes me feel a little less nervous. They make the government jobs sound so much more complicated than they actually are with all their technical jargon, so I'm a little nervous and probably will be until I get there.

All that is the same here, except this job is 10K more than what I am getting now. :D That sounds great Laura! What business will you start? Metal Festival Holidays Inc? :lol:

Oh yes! Great news for Paul! :beerhorns:
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:03 pm

Evican wrote:
    tyrwoman wrote:Lots of great reasons to rejoice on this thread lately! Congrats Rachael! :D :headbanger:

Thanks Laura! That makes me feel a little less nervous. They make the government jobs sound so much more complicated than they actually are with all their technical jargon, so I'm a little nervous and probably will be until I get there.

All that is the same here, except this job is 10K more than what I am getting now. :D That sounds great Laura! What business will you start? Metal Festival Holidays Inc? :lol:

Oh yes! Great news for Paul! :beerhorns:

Rachael: Metal Festival Holidays, Inc.? :lol: :D I like it!!!
    When I wrote “start my own business” – it was really meant in the broadest of terms – I should have said “start pursuing part-time freelance employment (both paid and unpaid possibly) having to do with my educational background, work experience, and interests – primarily art and architecture history, anything library/archives/research oriented, and architecture (design).” Your Metal Festival Holidays Inc. idea is really not that far off the mark as I was a travel agent and meeting planner for about 6 years before I went back to school for library and information science. I think it would be great fun to get back in the travel/event planning business, if even on a very small contract basis from time to time. My sister who has been a stay-at-home mom for a long time just started doing this for a very large international travel company. So, when I “retire,” I won’t really “retire,” and I think it will be great! :P :D
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:08 am

Booked hotel for Banff this weekend, can't waaaaaait to try out a Zipline for the first time :D
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:43 am

gnoff wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote:Booked hotel for Banff this weekend, can't waaaaaait to try out a Zipline for the first time :D

Banff?
    For some reason I think of skiing.

What is a Zipline?

*refuses to google stuff*

:lol:

Haha yeah, its a common place for people to go skiing here although usually visits are with large groups of people to party, been there for work conferences but primarily its the cliche romantic weekend for Calgarians :roll: . This is what it looks like there:

And this is ziplining:

Oh and did I mention that I am DEATHLY afraid of heights? The swears those poor squirrels and bears are going to be subjected to Saturday... :lol:

Hitting up the hot springs and getting loaded drunk after will pretty much be a necessity lol.
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:05 pm

vikingbitch wrote:Image

absolutely amazing!

I just wrote in the Engine Room how psyched I am about discovering Judas Priest's Diamond and Rust (acoustic)
    wishlist '25:
    Axxis - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Gatekeeper - Satan - Seven Sisters - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:30 pm

Zip lines don't often go that high in the air but I think the ones at Banff get pretty high. I was on the second longest line in Canada, which got pretty high and was 300 meters long, that was crazy.

gnoff wrote:Or as we spell it: Kanada!

You can hot spring drunk naked, right?

The original spelling is actually Kanata, which is the name of one of the cheifs back around when Canada was founded.

And no, no hot springing naked (its a public thing). Drunk they have no control over though ;)

Marlo, I'm stoked for this weekend! Lets get shittered friday night, eh?
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:35 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    gnoff wrote:Or as we spell it: Kanada!

The original spelling is actually Kanata, which is the name of one of the cheifs back around when Canada was founded.

Not quite bro... (spelling yes, story no)

Source: http://canadaonline.about.com/od/history/a/namecanada.htm
    The origin of the name "Canada" comes from the expedition of explorer Jacques Cartier up the St. Lawrence River in 1535. The Iroquois pointing out the route to the village of Stadacona, the future site of Quebec City, used the word "kanata," the Huron-Iroquois word for village. Jacques Cartier used the word Canada to refer to both the settlement of Stadacona and the land surrounding it subject to Chief Donnacona.

By 1547, maps were showing the name Canada applied to everything north of the St. Lawrence River. The St. Lawrence River was called the "rivière du Canada" by Cartier, and the name stuck until the 1600s.

In the 1600s, the name Canada was often used loosely to refer to New France, and as land opened up to the west and south in the 1700s, the name Canada was applied to what is now the American midwest and as far south as present day Louisiana. But it was not official.

In 1791, the Constitutional Act or Canada Act divided the Province of Quebec into two - the colonies of Upper Canada and Lower Canada. In 1841, the two colonies were united again, this time as the Province of Canada.

At Confederation in 1867, the British North America Act officially joined the Province of Canada (Quebec and Ontario) with Nova Scotia and New Brunswick to become "one Dominion under the name of Canada."

Canada wasn't the only name considered for the new dominion though. Other names suggested at the time of Confederation were:

* Victorialand
    * Borealia
    * Cabotia
    * Tuponia (The United Provinces of North America)
    * Superior
    * Norland
    * Hochelaga

ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:37 pm

Stained Class wrote:Zip lines don't often go that high in the air but I think the ones at Banff get pretty high. I was on the second longest line in Canada, which got pretty high and was 300 meters long, that was crazy.

Yeah, I think the angle of that photo may make it a bit misleading as they're usually fairly high up off the ground but the one in that pic looks quite low.

Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:38 pm

vikingbitch wrote:Haha yeah, its a common place for people to go skiing here although usually visits are with large groups of people to party, been there for work conferences but primarily its the cliche romantic weekend for Calgarians :roll: . This is what it looks like there:

I WANT TO GO HERE! I love Canada. :beerhorns:

However, two of the girls in my derby team and I went for an afternoon skate yesterday and they mentioned something about the "Roller Derby World Cup" being in Toronto. I want to go! But it's in December and so close to the cruise. ARGH!
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:23 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:Not quite bro... (spelling yes, story no)

Good call :lol:

Rachel, if you come to Toronto in december be prepared to freeze ;) Most of Canada is really nice during the summer though.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:11 pm

Stained Class wrote:Rachael, if you come to Toronto in december be prepared to freeze ;) Most of Canada is really nice during the summer though.

I've been to Canada in winter! I was there last year in February, remember? Aparrently it was a "warm" winter though. -12 in Edmonton was the coldest it got while I was there.
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:28 pm

Evican wrote:I WANT TO GO HERE! I love Canada. :beerhorns:

Maybe you should just move here!

Let me know if ya want any help with the legalities of becoming a citizen ;)

• KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:06 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:

Welcome to Canada, where you freeze your ass off and get free healthcare.

I on the other hand sweat my ass off and have to deal with co-pay's, deductibles, etc.
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    asmegin
    Midshipman

by asmegin » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:45 pm

KevinP wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:

Welcome to Canada, where you freeze your ass off and get free healthcare.

I on the other hand sweat my ass off and have to deal with co-pay's, deductibles, etc.

Can't stop to think of that episode of 30 rock about the americans baby being born in canada and refuse to accept the free healthcare that they have lol.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/214736/30-roc ... dged-sword
    Cabin # 6072
    My band: www.myspace.com/colorofaum
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:29 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:Maybe you should just move here!

I don't think that I could put up with the cold for the rest of my life. I like the beach and sunshine. :lol:
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:54 pm

Evican wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:Maybe you should just move here!

I don't think that I could put up with the cold for the rest of my life. I like the beach and sunshine. :lol:

We have LOTS of that (it's just all compressed into a handful of months smack dab in the middle of the year ;)

• KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:08 am

WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:48 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:

All that I can say is NO.
    It is bad enough when people think that the state of Minnesota (USA) is part of Canada and when talking with people they say, “You speak like a Canadian.”
    I can literally walk right across the border though the woods into Canada any nobody would even know or even care. I already experience 9 months of winter why would I want to have 10 months. “Take off, EH” :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:14 am

i'm rejoicing - got new living room furniture ! the first new couch i ever purchased in my life (usually got used stuff), i'm a big girl now!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:08 am

gnoff wrote:Hot springs and drunk?
    Next trip will be Canada!
    Or as we spell it: Kanada!

You can hot spring drunk naked, right?

Ok minus the naked part, DO IT DO IT DO IT!! :D

Stained Class wrote:Zip lines don't often go that high in the air but I think the ones at Banff get pretty high. I was on the second longest line in Canada, which got pretty high and was 300 meters long, that was crazy.

And no, no hot springing naked (its a public thing). Drunk they have no control over though ;)

Marlo, I'm stoked for this weekend! Lets get shittered friday night, eh?

Yeah the picture I pulled from the internet was just a random one to show what it was, the one's in Banff are supposed to be pretty high going over rivers etc :shock: I've made Joey swear not to judge when I have a small meltdown from fear of heights before/during/after :lol:

Well you have somewhere to stay if you ever make your way out again dudette :D Plus some quality derby time with you would be bad ass.

KevinP wrote:Welcome to Canada, where you freeze your ass off and get free healthcare.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:20 am

Evican wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:Rachael, if you come to Toronto in december be prepared to freeze ;) Most of Canada is really nice during the summer though.

I've been to Canada in winter! I was there last year in February, remember? Aparrently it was a "warm" winter though. -12 in Edmonton was the coldest it got while I was there.

Yeah, it was pretty nice while you were here :lol: it's hit and miss. No way to predict if its going to be -40 or +14. Just saying, be prepared ;)
    And I agree with Marlo, you would be welcomed to Calgary if you decided to visit. btw, nice job on sneaking the spelling correction in there, I'll do it right from now on. :mrgreen:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:29 pm

WE'RE GOIN TO THE CAYMAN ISLANDS!!!! :cheers: :headbanger:
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:44 pm

debborah1 wrote:WE'RE GOIN TO THE CAYMAN ISLANDS!!!! :cheers: :headbanger:

Gotta watch out for the jellyfish. And like the episode of "Friends", Deb is Monica. Do we have another who wants to volunteer for the roles of Joey and Chandler ???

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;) ;) ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:50 pm

Michael D. wrote:All that I can say is NO.
    It is bad enough when people think that the state of Minnesota (USA) is part of Canada and when talking with people they say, “You speak like a Canadian.”

Who invited you? :P ;) :lol:

• Post Reply 9055 posts