Post Reply 15 posts Page 1 of 1
What is your "hippy" name?
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:15 am

I apologize in advance for starting another pointless thread....but I'm just kinda twiddling my thumbs over here waiting for 2012 Cruise info!! :evil: :P

So - a friend posted this on her fb a few days ago - pretty silly I know :roll: ...but...
    http://quizwhiz.zwigglers.com/ymyccyaq/ ... ?rf=ext_nf
    oh - and a super-duper added bonus - there are many RAINBOW references in the quiz - made me think of the power metal folk here ;)

I took the quiz and got:
    Aisling
    Irish name meaning vision or dream. Like a cloud. You are a dreamer. You've always got your head stuck in the clouds. Constantly making bigger and bigger plans for yourself. Or for some far-fetched revolution. You want to change the world and you're determined. You will likely accomplish a great many things. You are a leader, however, you struggle in reality as you pay no mind to the tedious goings-on of everyday life. But your friends will help you through.

:lol: :shock: pretty accurate - I like the part "you struggle in reality as you pay no mind to the tedious goings-on of everyday life" - :lol: because I often wonder how I ever get anything done at all
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

Re: What is your "hippy" name?

by DragonLordJones » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:54 am

Aisling
    Irish name meaning vision or dream. Like a cloud. You are a dreamer. You've always got your head stuck in the clouds. Constantly making bigger and bigger plans for yourself. Or for some far-fetched revolution. You want to change the world and you're determined. You will likely accomplish a great many things. You are a leader, however, you struggle in reality as you pay no mind to the tedious goings-on of everyday life. But your friends will help you through.

looks like there are two of us ha ha ha :cheers: :beerhorns: :givebeer:
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:39 am

DragonLordJones wrote:Aisling

looks like there are two of us ha ha ha :cheers: :beerhorns: :givebeer:

Awesome! :cheers: ....lol, though - maybe everyone gets Aisling no matter how one answers the quiz!? It is such a perfect "hippy" description after all! :P
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:19 pm

Looks like I'm a Taisie: Quiet, avoids crowds, likes animals, spiritually at peace. I may have given myself too many pro-nature points, since my roommate is always there to remind me to recycle. Geez! I sound like mooyagi. Is that what you got as well? By the way, what do you get if you answer RAINBOW!!! to every question?
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:35 pm

Big surprise: Aisling

may be the dumbest quiz thing ever, sorry
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    DemonNIN
    Midshipman

by DemonNIN » Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:57 pm

Diane got Tempest.
    meaning storm. You have a bit of a short temper but you aren't mean. You are passionate as well as bold and daring. You enjoy taking risks even if it means putting yourself in harms way. You believe in necessary evils. You are a strong, provocative individual, not afraid to stir things up for a good cause.
    \m/(-_-)\m/
    CABIN #5073 70K : 2011
    CABIN #2027 70K: 2012
    CABIN #2521 BTH 2012
    CABIN #2095 70K : 2013
    CABIN # NONE : 2014 :(
    CABIN #9669 70K: 2015
    CABIN #6707 ; 2016
    CABIN #6407 ; 2017
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:41 pm

I wasted all that time answering rainbows to everything and I need a fucking Facebook page to see the results!? :evil:

This quiz officially sucks due to Facebook involvement.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:00 pm

mooyagi wrote:I wasted all that time answering rainbows to everything and I need a fucking Facebook page to see the results!? :evil:

Cue Kevin starting threads of facebook only quizzes to once again attempt to lure you onto facebook for more Red Sox and power metal abuse :lol:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:06 pm

Aisling? Really? Our Hippie commune is going to be a really confusing place to live.
    bangers
    Chief Petty Officer

by bangers » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:03 am

Bangers
    Winging it in the west (Western Australia that is)
    Room 3612
    Black Metal - The best metal - Emperor FOREVER
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:58 am

vikingbitch wrote:Cue Kevin starting threads of facebook only quizzes to once again attempt to lure you onto facebook for more Red Sox and power metal abuse :lol:

I don't actually do any of those FB quizzes. I tend to :roll: at them.
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    wildchild
    Chief Petty Officer

by wildchild » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:52 am

Paisley
    You have a colorful personality. Like a rainbow. Your glass is half-full. You are a perfectionist and pay a great deal of attention to detail. Sometimes, you feel overwhelmed with deadlines. Other people. Or low expectations. Since you always want everything to be perfect, you can be a bit bossy but you don't mean to. Sometimes you aim too high and feel disappointed when you miss your target. However, if you keep a positive attitude, you are sure to do great things.
    Deck 3 # 3506 2011
    Deck 2 # 2599 2012
    Of all the things I´ve lost, I miss my mind the most...

70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2011
    70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2012
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:42 am

mooyagi wrote:I wasted all that time answering rainbows to everything and I need a fucking Facebook page to see the results!? :evil:

Yeah. This quiz is officially the only thing I've used facebook for in the last three monthS.
    Marietje66
    Petty Officer

by Marietje66 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:45 am

+1
    Everybody is unique, except for me.
    ida
    Crewman

by ida » Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:27 pm

Pheonix
    deep red. Like a sunset. You are passionate. You put a lot of effort into everything you do and are an extremely caring person. You tend to put others ahead of yourself and would sacrifice a lot if need be. Sometimes you lose sight of yourself while helping others. You are artistic. You love to create and are disappointed when people ask you to do things which you revel as mundane. You can be pretentious at times but are mostly helpful.
Post Reply 15 posts Page 1 of 1