Oiler

bolt thrower

by eviljess » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:55 am

i think bolt thrower deserves their own thread. bring it on! :headbanger:
  • KevinP
    Commander

Re: bolt thrower

by KevinP » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:57 am

According to a little birdie they ain't interested in this event. FYI :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • eviljess
    Oiler

by eviljess » Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:32 am

everybody knows birds dont talk. what is your scource veggieman? :mrgreen:
  • Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Heabymetawhunta » Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:43 am

boat thrower

hehehe :lol:
    70K TONS OF METAL 2011 SURVIVOR!

2012 wishlist: Metal Inquisitor-grim reaper- Hell - OZ!
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:49 am

eviljess wrote:everybody knows birds dont talk. what is your scource veggieman? :mrgreen:

Their people :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:14 pm

KevinP wrote:According to a little birdie they ain't interested in this event. FYI :mrgreen:

Good :D
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:03 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    KevinP wrote:According to a little birdie they ain't interested in this event. FYI :mrgreen:

Good :D

I'm not happy about it, being one of the best death metal bands of all time. I have a sneaking suspicion I might see them in Maryland net year (holds breathe)
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:07 pm

they don't like to fly... it's sad they didn't do a full tour after playing MDF, because they may never fly back
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    ironhorse
    Petty Officer

by ironhorse » Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:13 am

Hail The Mighty Bolt Thrower
    Revenge is a meal best served cold

BOLT THROWER FOR 2015
  • Bolt_Thrower
    Petty Officer

by Bolt_Thrower » Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:04 pm

I'm skeptical that Bolt Thrower would do this cruise or even tour the states for that matter. I sent Bolt Thrower an email for last year's cruise along with a few other of my favorite bands and all I got back was something like "Cheers!". But that was more than I got back from some of the other bands.
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:52 am

I would love to see the mighty Bolt Thrower again....Only seen them live once on the War Master tour. :shred: :shred: :shred:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
Post Reply 11 posts Page 1 of 1