Post Reply 54 posts
Nightwish tour USA and Canada !
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

Nightwish tour USA and Canada !

by deathmetalpat » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:03 pm

http://www.enterthevault.com/artist.php?id=43 Just the beginning of dates .
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
  • GregoryOfTheNorth
    Crewman

Re: Nightwish tour USA and Canada !

by GregoryOfTheNorth » Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:15 am

Also, I would guess that Marco will probably join openers Delain to sing some duets with them. I recall seeing this before at Progpower 2010 when Marco's band Tarot and Delain both made the bill.
    2011#4512
    2012#5535
    2013#2597
    2014#6043
    2015#2546
    2016#9597
    2017#9531
    2018#9847
    2019#8113
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:57 pm

REALLY hope they stop in Calgary, I LOVE Sabaton and missed Nightwish the one time they came through town with Anette. I'd see a set with Floor for sure.

If they don't, may need to take a weekend trip to AZ...
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:18 pm

See the 2015 tours thread, more details there.

Vancouver I think was the closest for Alberta.
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
    Feanorgandalf
    Chief Petty Officer

by Feanorgandalf » Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:10 pm

I'm flying out to Vancounver for the weekend.
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:15 am

Feanorgandalf wrote:I'm flying out to Vancounver for the weekend.

Yes, but that venue is sitting room ONLY. Fuck that, if I'm at a Sabaton show I will be moshing to Ghost Division and jumping to Primo Victoria.
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:42 am

I had heard that there is supposed to be a second leg of of the Nightwish North American tour in 2016. If you look at the dates in the link that was posted, there is one date for 2016 listed (Montreal). There is supposedly a local date for me on the 2016 leg. I am guessing other cities that were missed in 2015 might get one also. The 2016 leg is with Sonata Arctica as opener though.

Interesting that the 2016 tour date listed is in February. Nightwish on 70K 2016?
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:13 am

Sgt. B wrote:I had heard that there is supposed to be a second leg of of the Nightwish North American tour in 2016. If you look at the dates in the link that was posted, there is one date for 2016 listed (Montreal). There is supposedly a local date for me on the 2016 leg. I am guessing other cities that were missed in 2015 might get one also. The 2016 leg is with Sonata Arctica as opener though.

Interesting that the 2016 tour date listed is in February. Nightwish on 70K 2016?

They're already planning a 2016 tour? That seems really far ahead. I mean... I think I'd rather fly to Montreal for Nightwish and Sabaton than I would for Nightwish and Sonata. The Montreal show is just in the middle of the week, IIRC.
    Feanorgandalf
    Chief Petty Officer

by Feanorgandalf » Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:56 pm

Phoenix wrote:

Yes, but that venue is sitting room ONLY. Fuck that, if I'm at a Sabaton show I will be moshing to Ghost Division and jumping to Primo Victoria.

We got tickets and it seems like general admission standing room floor. The balconies were seated though
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:24 pm

Feanorgandalf wrote:
    Phoenix wrote:

We got tickets and it seems like general admission standing room floor. The balconies were seated though

It's a 100% seated venue. Doesn't mean you won't be able to stand, but there'll be full theatre style seating in the way... unless they're doing something special that night, which I've never seen before.
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:53 am

klons wrote:
    It's a 100% seated venue. Doesn't mean you won't be able to stand, but there'll be full theatre style seating in the way... unless they're doing something special that night, which I've never seen before.

^ Yeah, that's what I heard. There's no way I can do that show then. I'll have to find somewhere else to fly to that's having the show on a weekend, if they don't announce a Calgary date... sigh.
    liser
    Petty Officer

by liser » Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:18 am

Also flying in from Edmonton for the Vancouver show. Looks like there might be a few Albertans!

We got the same GA ones and they are listed as orchestra pit. That implies to me standing area.
    Alestorm/Amon-Amarth/Arch-Enemy/Amorphis/Arkona/Blind-Guardian/Cancer-Bats/Cattle-Decapitation/Dimmu-Borgir/Dragonforce/Eluveitie/Ensiferum/Equilibriumor/Fear-Factory/Finntroll/Gormathon/Hypocrisy/In-Extremo/Insomnium/Iron-Reagan/Korpiklaani/Kreator/Manowar/Mayan/Melechesh/Nashville-Pussy/Ne-Obliviscaris/Nekrogoblikon/Nightwish/Powerwolf/Rotting-Christ/Sabaton/Septicflesh/Soulfly/Stam1na/Suicidal-Tendencies/Tau-Cross/Triptykon/Turmion-Katilot/Wintersun
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:25 am

liser wrote:We got the same GA ones and they are listed as orchestra pit. That implies to me standing area.

Orchestra pit? Those are typically seated areas secluded from the rest of the audience (on a lower level), in the front of the stage, for better acoustics. Sounds all right for a show, but those are definitely still SEATED areas.
  • GregoryOfTheNorth
    Crewman

by GregoryOfTheNorth » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:41 pm

liser wrote:Also flying in from Edmonton for the Vancouver show. Looks like there might be a few Albertans!.

Have we met?
    2011#4512
    2012#5535
    2013#2597
    2014#6043
    2015#2546
    2016#9597
    2017#9531
    2018#9847
    2019#8113
    liser
    Petty Officer

by liser » Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:02 pm

liser wrote:Also flying in from Edmonton for the Vancouver show. Looks like there might be a few Albertans!.

Have we met?

I don't know! I imagine we've been at a lot of the same shows though. I am planning on putting a picture up right away...
    Alestorm/Amon-Amarth/Arch-Enemy/Amorphis/Arkona/Blind-Guardian/Cancer-Bats/Cattle-Decapitation/Dimmu-Borgir/Dragonforce/Eluveitie/Ensiferum/Equilibriumor/Fear-Factory/Finntroll/Gormathon/Hypocrisy/In-Extremo/Insomnium/Iron-Reagan/Korpiklaani/Kreator/Manowar/Mayan/Melechesh/Nashville-Pussy/Ne-Obliviscaris/Nekrogoblikon/Nightwish/Powerwolf/Rotting-Christ/Sabaton/Septicflesh/Soulfly/Stam1na/Suicidal-Tendencies/Tau-Cross/Triptykon/Turmion-Katilot/Wintersun
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:14 am

Anyone who winds up in Vancouver for this make sure you let me know! I love meeting more 70kers from my homeland of Alberta.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • GregoryOfTheNorth
    Crewman

by GregoryOfTheNorth » Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:01 am

liser wrote:liser wrote:Also flying in from Edmonton for the Vancouver show. Looks like there might be a few Albertans!.

Have we met?

I don't know! I imagine we've been at a lot of the same shows though. I am planning on putting a picture up right away...

Well we will meet soon anyway. Going to Dark Tranquillity next week?
    2011#4512
    2012#5535
    2013#2597
    2014#6043
    2015#2546
    2016#9597
    2017#9531
    2018#9847
    2019#8113
    liser
    Petty Officer

by liser » Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:29 am

Well we will meet soon anyway. Going to Dark Tranquillity next week?

Hell yeah I am. And leaving straight for the airport after the show! :?
    Feanorgandalf
    Chief Petty Officer

by Feanorgandalf » Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:22 pm

Stained Class wrote:Anyone who winds up in Vancouver for this make sure you let me know! I love meeting more 70kers from my homeland of Alberta.

My cousin from Edmonton is flying in as well. Might hit a bar the night we arrive
    ironhorse
    Petty Officer

by ironhorse » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:43 pm

The only time I bought a Nightwish ticket was on my birthday in 2007 for a Toronto show and that was to see Paradise Lost for my first time. Me and my friend left right after the played. So yeah we drove for 1.5 hours to watch a 45 minute set. Still have tour shirt . I think I caught Nightwish for 30 seconds on the outside pool deck on 1st or 2nd cruise. Quickly did something else
    Revenge is a meal best served cold

BOLT THROWER FOR 2015
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:54 pm

Really looking forward to this now,going to see the Philadelphia and Silver Spring Show.Seeing one of the first and the last shows on tour is going to be awesome.Nightwish getting Floor is one of the best things to ever happen in slightly underground metal.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:08 am

Does anyone know if Sabaton is definitely still on the later leg of this tour? Both Nightwish and Sabaton's websites have them listed as being in Orlando on May 8th but the Orlando House of Blues website only lists Delain as support. Hoping the HoB website just goofed, but with it being on Disney property it wouldn't be the first time they've refused to let someone play :evil:
    I want what we've never had!

Hypocrisy-IHSAHN-Primordial-GrandMagus-Powerwolf-Myrath-Hell-Opeth-Borknagar-Leprous-SteelPanther-Voyager
    Feanorgandalf
    Chief Petty Officer

by Feanorgandalf » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:27 am

Flight booked, hotel booked. I'll hopefully see some of you there. Get in Friday at 530 Vancouver time staying at the comfort Inn downtown. Gonna have a few hours to kill before my cousin makes it in from Edmonton if anyone wants to meet for some drinks
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:45 am

Feanorgandalf wrote:Flight booked, hotel booked. I'll hopefully see some of you there. Get in Friday at 530 Vancouver time staying at the comfort Inn downtown. Gonna have a few hours to kill before my cousin makes it in from Edmonton if anyone wants to meet for some drinks

Yeah man I'll let you know. We usually go for pre drinks at a bar downtown.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    liser
    Petty Officer

by liser » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:46 pm

We get in Friday morning at 7 am-ish and leave Monday night. Staying at the Burrard a couple blocks from the venue. If people are meeting up we are definitely interested!
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:59 pm

Daenerys wrote:Does anyone know if Sabaton is definitely still on the later leg of this tour? Both Nightwish and Sabaton's websites have them listed as being in Orlando on May 8th but the Orlando House of Blues website only lists Delain as support. Hoping the HoB website just goofed, but with it being on Disney property it wouldn't be the first time they've refused to let someone play :evil:

Well Sabaton sing about tanks and war and the Reich, so they are Nazis. Case closed.

:P
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicide Angels
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:34 pm

Nightwish was amazing in Philadelphia on Friday.

Stargazers
    https://youtu.be/q_9MaPWBf4s

All my videos can be found here..
    http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/nightw ... DhfPqfd.01

Or on my channel..
    https://www.youtube.com/user/impaledonafence1

I'll be flying down to see them in Orlando and Ft. Lauderdale too.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:55 am

Jaimie38 wrote:
    Daenerys wrote:Does anyone know if Sabaton is definitely still on the later leg of this tour? Both Nightwish and Sabaton's websites have them listed as being in Orlando on May 8th but the Orlando House of Blues website only lists Delain as support. Hoping the HoB website just goofed, but with it being on Disney property it wouldn't be the first time they've refused to let someone play :evil:

Well Sabaton sing about tanks and war and the Reich, so they are Nazis. Case closed.

They fixed it :mrgreen:

Razor Ramon wrote:Nightwish was amazing in Philadelphia on Friday.

Hah, we just flew to Philly and now you're flying to Orlando :lol: We'll see you there!
    I want what we've never had!

Hypocrisy-IHSAHN-Primordial-GrandMagus-Powerwolf-Myrath-Hell-Opeth-Borknagar-Leprous-SteelPanther-Voyager
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:23 am

Will I be seeing anyone at the Las Vegas show at the House of Blues?
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2021: Hmm...

Wishlist: Arkona-/-Borknagar-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lumsk-/-Necrophagist-/-Otyg-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Savatage-/-Skyforger-/-Solstafir-/-Testament-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Turisas-/-Varg
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:43 pm

Daenerys wrote:
    Jaimie38 wrote:

They fixed it :mrgreen:

Razor Ramon wrote:Nightwish was amazing in Philadelphia on Friday.

Hah, we just flew to Philly and now you're flying to Orlando :lol: We'll see you there!

Awesome!
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun May 03, 2015 1:17 am

Wow. What a fantastic show tonight. Nightwish was incredible. Floor is perfect for the band.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Sun May 03, 2015 1:03 pm

The new disc is really weak.
    Very Top 40 poppy sounding.
    I agree Floor is a great fit.

She is a bit MAN-ish..
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicide Angels
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun May 03, 2015 2:07 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:The new disc is really weak.

She is a bit MAN-ish..

Yeah the album is weak. The songs are much better live than on the album.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun May 03, 2015 2:34 pm

She is a bit MAN-ish..

I agree - this leads to a real lack of contrast between her vocals and Marco's.

I still don't mind the new disc - except for the 8,643 minute wank-fest that is The Greatest Show On Earth.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    liser
    Petty Officer

by liser » Mon May 04, 2015 10:10 am

I love it!
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Mon May 04, 2015 11:14 am

Been listening to the album today at work in preparation for Friday night. I like the music infinitely better than their last few albums but its like both vocals needed to be turned up. Sounds like they went the safe route with Floor, but I can agree with mooyagi how I bet this will sound much better live.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue May 05, 2015 7:44 am

Haven't actually listened to the album yet but they played most of it live and it sounded really good. I quite enjoyed the show.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    CountArioch
    Petty Officer

by CountArioch » Wed May 06, 2015 12:06 am

I saw them when they were in Des Moines. This... was a different show than what I was used to. No moshing at all, mostly old people. Although there were lost of cute goth women there, it was way tamer than I am accustomed to. Still, I had fun. Sabaton didn't impress me until I saw them live though, those guys are pretty cool.
    Feanorgandalf
    Chief Petty Officer

by Feanorgandalf » Wed May 06, 2015 7:12 pm

Stained Class wrote:Haven't actually listened to the album yet but they played most of it live and it sounded really good. I quite enjoyed the show.

I was so in awe of that theater. that place was fancy.
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Fri May 08, 2015 8:14 pm

She is a bit MAN-ish..

I agree ,nothing special ,last cd was way better.I remember people complainin about Anette and my point was her voice went very well with Marco ,Floor not so much on the cd.Live they are a lot better with Floor,so they need to change how they record their albums most likely.Record songs as a band first and then take the demos and re-record them to get that sound.Tuomas needs to hear the songs with her singing before putting it all together,touring with her before recording and hearing how well the Wacken recording turned out should have made him realize this.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
  • Post Reply 54 posts