What are you drinking right now?
    Gratch
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: What are you drinking right now?

by Gratch » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:41 am

Headed to Vegas tonight, so it will likely be ALL THE THINGS! :gulp:
    Survivor 2016/17/18/19/20

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
    Anaal Nathrakh - Behemoth - Igorrr - Khemmis - Myrkur - The Ocean - Pallbearer - Sigh - Tribulation - Sentient Horror - Turisas - Wilderun - Witherscape - Zeal & Ardor
  • Larnars
    Wiper

by Larnars » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:14 am

I'd have to say that my favorite drink has to be a good margarita (in case you hadn't figured it out by now from my screen name). Tequila, cointreau, lime, and salt around the rim are all I ask for :thumb: .

Now, there are a couple of drinks I haven't had the chance to try yet, but I'm going to have to order one of them the next time I go to Margaritaville down at the Flamingo on the strip.

The first recipe was created and given to me by a fellow Parrot Head while I was still working in the nautical (and Buffett) gift shop in San Diego. It's called a "Nutty Hawaiian" and it goes something like this:

Ingredients:
    Southern Comfort
    Amaretto
    Coconut Rum
    Pineapple Juice
    Directions:
    "Fill glass (how big is up to you) with equal parts of Southern Comfort, Amaretto, and Coconut Rum until 2/3 full. Add pineapple juice until full. Pour into a shaker and shake well. Pour back into the glass, or over ice if you wish." Sounds tasty :thumb:

The other recipe came from the internet. It's inspired by a drink mentioned in a book called The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy called a "Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster." It's said to be the best drink in the galaxy and is supposed to leave the impression that your head has just been slammed between a couple of gold bricks :lol: . Here's the Earth version:
    1 oz. EverClear
    4 oz. Bombay Sapphire or Jeremiah Weed
    4 oz. Cold Wild Turkey
    2 oz. Herredura Tequila
    5 oz. Rum
    1 worm from bottle of Mezcla
    2 oz. Gatorade
    Before drinking, eat one olive to create a sweetness in it which is not there

I don't know just how this one will taste, but after looking at the ingredients, I'm sure its effect on the consumer's central nervous system will quickly become evident to the casual observer :devil: ! Last time I drink it here https://fastinternational.org/long-spring-keyser-wv/

Come on and share your knowledge guys :D !
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:26 pm

Captain Morgan Pumpkin Spiced Rum and diet ginger ale. Tastes better than it sounds :party:
    Voyager-Vuur-GrandMagus-Myrath-Borknagar-NovembersDoom-Aeternam-Havok-TheHaloEffect-Moonspell-SepticFlesh-Sigh-BarrenEarth-Iotunn-ScarSymmetry-Nekrogoblikon
    Castroh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Castroh » Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:05 pm

A nice bottle (or 2) of Butter, Cabernet Sauvignon. I tend to only post in the forum when I’m drinking, go figure. :beerwink:
    2012 - 2020 Survivor
    2023 - Booked!
    Castroh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Castroh » Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:02 pm

Geez, I just read my last post from a few weeks ago. Go figure, I’m drinking again. This time is my second bottle of Midnight Cabernet. It’s weird how much more I think about metal when I drink.
    2012 - 2020 Survivor
    2023 - Booked!
    sideways
    Petty Officer

by sideways » Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:53 pm

Looking forward to trying the new GWAR Ragnarök rye whiskey when I can get my hands on it

:shots:
  • Disco
    Midshipman

by Disco » Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:50 pm

Blue Moon
    Melloboat - 2008
    70k Tons - 2011
    70k Tons - 2013
    70k Tons - 2018
  • Disco
    Midshipman

by Disco » Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:11 pm

Body Armor (strawberry banana flavored)
    Melloboat - 2008
    70k Tons - 2011
    70k Tons - 2013
    70k Tons - 2018
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:36 pm

Vodka + OJ
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
    toby
    Midshipman

by toby » Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:19 am

Double cappuccino with a shot of Tia Maria.
    Survivor 2019,2020,2023,2024/Wishlist...
    A.Sound.Of.Thunder/Accept/Ad.Infinitum/Aether.Realm/Alabama.Thunderpussy/Amaranthe/Anthrax/Arch.Enemy/Art.Of.Anarchy/At.The.Gates/Avantasia/Avatar/Burning.Witches/Cattle.Decapitation/Corrosion.Of.Conformity/Crowbar/Dark.Tranquillity/Death.Angel/Death.Dealer.Union/Deathless.Legacy/Devin.Townsend/Dragony/Dream.Theater/Edguy/Elegant.Weapons/Eluveitie/Ensiferum/Exhorder/Exodus/Fates.Warning/Goatwhore/Haken/Hammerfall/Havok/Helloween/Hellscore/Jinjer/Kerry.King/King.Diamond/King's.X/Kobra.and.the.Lotus/Lacuna.Coil/Mercyful.Fate/Meshuggah/Metal.Church/Moonspell/Mors.Principium.Est/Myrath/Napalm.Death/Ne.Obliviscaris/Nekrogoblikon/Northern.Kings/Opeth/Orphaned.Land/Overkill/Paradise.Lost/Persefone/Powerwolf/Queensryche/Rage/Raven/Ravenous.EH/Riot.V/Sabaton/Scardust/Scorched.Moon/Seven.Spires/SIGH/Skiltron/Solemn.Vision/Sonata.Arctica/Soto/Stratovarius/Subway.to.Sally/Suicidal.Tendencies/Svartsot/Symphony.X/Testament/The.Black.Dahlia.Murder/The.Hu/The.Unity/Tribunal/Trouble/Twilight.Force/Unleash.The.Archers/Van.Canto/Within.Temptation
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Tue Sep 13, 2022 5:54 pm

Wasser
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
    Yippee38
    Petty Officer

by Yippee38 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 5:01 pm

Spiced rum + flavored water.
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:47 am

Coffee (McCafe Colombian Dark Roast) with hazelnut creamer
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
    Castroh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Castroh » Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:51 pm

Three Finger Jack Cabernet
    Sooooooooo good!
    2012 - 2020 Survivor
    2023 - Booked!
    toby
    Midshipman

by toby » Sat Nov 19, 2022 7:50 am

My usual weekend morning pour: double cappuccino (Buddy Brew Cubano Espresso beans and barista blend almond milk) with a shot of Tia Maria.
    A.Sound.Of.Thunder/Accept/Ad.Infinitum/Aether.Realm/Alabama.Thunderpussy/Amaranthe/Anthrax/Arch.Enemy/Art.Of.Anarchy/At.The.Gates/Avantasia/Avatar/Burning.Witches/Cattle.Decapitation/Corrosion.Of.Conformity/Crowbar/Dark.Tranquillity/Death.Angel/Death.Dealer.Union/Deathless.Legacy/Devin.Townsend/Dragony/Dream.Theater/Edguy/Elegant.Weapons/Eluveitie/Ensiferum/Exhorder/Exodus/Fates.Warning/Goatwhore/Haken/Hammerfall/Havok/Helloween/Hellscore/Jinjer/Kerry.King/King.Diamond/King's.X/Kobra.and.the.Lotus/Lacuna.Coil/Mercyful.Fate/Meshuggah/Metal.Church/Moonspell/Mors.Principium.Est/Myrath/Napalm.Death/Ne.Obliviscaris/Nekrogoblikon/Northern.Kings/Opeth/Orphaned.Land/Overkill/Paradise.Lost/Persefone/Powerwolf/Queensryche/Rage/Raven/Ravenous.EH/Riot.V/Sabaton/Scardust/Scorched.Moon/Seven.Spires/SIGH/Skiltron/Solemn.Vision/Sonata.Arctica/Soto/Stratovarius/Subway.to.Sally/Suicidal.Tendencies/Svartsot/Symphony.X/Testament/The.Black.Dahlia.Murder/The.Hu/The.Unity/Tribunal/Trouble/Twilight.Force/Unleash.The.Archers/Van.Canto/Within.Temptation
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:04 pm

Sunkist Orange Zero Sugar
    toby
    Midshipman

by toby » Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:56 pm

I'm drinking something quite appropriate. Off Color's Beer For Dealing With Family.
  • Death tattoo guy
    Oiler

by Death tattoo guy » Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:54 am

toby wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:56 pm I'm drinking something quite appropriate. Off Color's Beer For Dealing With Family.
    I still have the King Diamond beers you sent me. They are probably skunky. Was intending on sharing them, but ol' Rona hit and that idea went out the window.

Drinking H20 atm
    10 Wishlist bands I've never seen live:
    Decadence
    The Halo Effect
    Aephanemer
    Nagasaki Sunrise
    Inhuman Condition
    Burning Witches
    Crystal Viper
    Frozen Crown
    Jenner
    Sorcerer

Survivor: Barge To Hell,2013,2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019, 2020, 2023
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:10 am

Not drinking it RIGHT NOW, but looking forward to opening the bottle of Makers Mark Cask Strength that I picked up at the duty free when I returned to Australia :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    toby
    Midshipman

by toby » Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:20 am

Death tattoo guy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:54 am
    toby wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:56 pm I'm drinking something quite appropriate. Off Color's Beer For Dealing With Family.
    I still have the King Diamond beers you sent me. They are probably skunky. Was intending on sharing them, but ol' Rona hit and that idea went out the window.

Drinking H20 atm
    If they were refrigerated the whole time, they're probably fine.

I'm drinking a large cappuccino with a shot of Tia Maria. Because it's Friday.
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:19 am

My regular weekday coffee: Folger's Black Silk (dark roast) with half & half and brown sugar
    toby
    Midshipman

by toby » Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:18 pm

cegr80 wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:19 am My regular weekday coffee: Folger's Black Silk (dark roast) with half & half and brown sugar
    That's in my top 2 grocery store coffees.
  • rocking apple
    Crewman

by rocking apple » Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:27 am

German Wheat Beer :bangers:
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Sun Dec 24, 2023 2:42 pm

Local american (texan) pilsner beer called Shotgun, not too shabby
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:27 pm

cegr80 wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 2:42 pm Local american (texan) pilsner beer called Shotgun, not too shabby
    Beer! Lots of different beers.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    toby
    Midshipman

by toby » Mon Dec 25, 2023 9:30 am

Now drinking: Double cappuccino with a shot of Tia Maria. The breakfast of champions.
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:32 am

Regular coffee with milk and sugar. Missing a shot of Baileys
    Tiki108
    Petty Officer

by Tiki108 » Sun Dec 31, 2023 2:36 pm

Water with Crystal Light Grape Caffeine flavor packets (64oz bottle, so I used two)
    70K: 2014, 2020
    MDF: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
    Summer Breeze: 2014, 2015
    Party.San: 2015
    ProgPower: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
    Trveheim: 2018

2024_Wishlist:

Probably skipping again :cry:
      cegr80
      Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:46 pm

Diet Frescolita. It's kinda like the venezuelan version of Big Red Zero, but way better
      Mr.Kito
      Midshipman

by Mr.Kito » Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:50 am

Water :?
      2024 Wishlist: Accept-Ad.Infinitum-After.Forever-Alestorm-Amon.Amarth-Amorphis-Angra-Angus.McSix-Ankor-Annihilator-Arch.Enemy-Brainstorm-Bruce.Dickinson-Body.Count-Cradle.Of.Filth-Crypta-Chaoseum-Cynic-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-Deathless.Legacy-Deathstars-Destruction-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Equilibrium-Epica-Evergrey-Feuerschwanz-Final.Disaster-Frog.Leap-Grand.Magus-Gotthard-How.We.End-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Insomnium-James.LaBrie-Jinjer-KKs.Priest-Kontrust-Korpiklaani-Kreator-Lacuna.Coil-Lords.Of.The.Lost-Megara-Mors.Principium.Est-Myrath-Nailbomb-Nanowar.Of.Steel-Nervosa-Nightwish-Onslaught-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Psychostick-Queensryche-Rammstein-Raven.Black-Rotting.Christ-Reclaim.The.Silence-Sabaton-Saltatio.Mortis-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Seven.Kingdoms-Solution.45-Slashy.Sue-Soilwork-Splintered.Halo-Spoil.Engine-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Testament-The.Dark.Side.Of.The.Moon-The.Halo.Effect-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas-Wind.Rose-Within.Temptation
      2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
      2011, 2012, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2023- :(
      2021, 2022- F### CORONAVIRUS
      2024 - BOOKED!! :shred:
      cegr80
      Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:15 pm

Double Big Gulp - Double Extra Large Diet Coke
      cegr80
      Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:59 pm

Grolsch Premium Pilsner Beer - I wish we had this on the boat
    • rocking apple
      Crewman

by rocking apple » Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:00 pm

0,5l Heineken...
      ...in the hotel room in Miami :bangers:
      cegr80
      Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:08 pm

Coffee with frothed milk and turbinado cane sugar
      cegr80
      Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:44 pm

Sprite Zero
      cegr80
      Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:38 pm

Iced tea with lime