Post Reply 56 posts
A country you've never been but want to
  • AceHugger
    Petty Officer

A country you've never been but want to

by AceHugger » Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:01 am

simple as that, - just a talking point really, - wondering Where people would likew to go given the opportunity. - I managed to get to venture across the states & then onto Australia/NZ a couple of years ago, so I guess Japan would be top of my list, then maybe China, but China is a pain to organise Visas for, almost too hard tbh.
    2017 - Deck 8 -... 8372 .
    2018 - Deck 8 -... 8372 .
  • lateralus
    Oiler

Re: A country you've never been but want to

by lateralus » Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:26 am

70000 tons is my first time out of Australia so I'm not sure what to expect travel wise but if i catch the bug next stop is Germany for Wacken/party san/ summer breeze.
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:56 pm

Would love to travel more but 70K eats up pretty much all of our travel budget and then some. One of these days I need to put the money together to go to Iceland. That country looks absolutely gorgeous. Would love to spend two or three weeks there just driving around from town to town, eating, drinking and enjoying the sights.
    :viking:
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Asphyx-/-At.the.Gates-/-AUTOPSY-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Fast-/-Bölzer-/-CARCASS-/-CATTLE.DECAPITATION-/-Cloak-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-DISMEMBER-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-DYING.FETUS-/-Dyscarnate-/-Gatecreeper-/-Finntroll-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorod-/-Grave-/-Gruesome-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hath-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kaoteon-/-Katatonia-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Magic.Circle-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Possessed-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-SATAN-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-SOEN-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
  • CFH
    Crewman

by CFH » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:21 am

I've been to: Estonia, Sweden, Russia, Luxemburg, Germany, Italy, Belgium, Portugal, Spain, Turkey, Egypt, USA, Jamaica

I'd love to visit: England, Australia, West coast of USA

I'm not a big fan of sightseeing, so I don't really care for The Big Ben and stuff like that, but I'd love to attend English football game, visit some pubs and maybe catch a show in London. A long weekend type of trip. Closest I've been to England was catching a connecting flight last year in Heathrow, while on my way to 70K. That was an experience I would rathert not repeat.

I have no particular reason for visiting Australia, but the climate would certainly be an upgrade when compared to Finland. It would be nice to see how things roll in the other side of the world.

West Coast USA is something that's definitely on my bucket list, especially Las Vegas and San Fransisco. LA used to be there too, but from what I've heard from people who have visited the city, it's not worth it. Me and my friends used to have a plan either to attend 70k or do the famous route 66, but we ended up doing 70k (and don't regret it a bit). Now that I've started to think about it, I don't see any reasons to do the route 66, 'cause there isin't really that much things that I'd want to experience in the east coast. Needless to say, we got hooked to the cruise and are attending 2017 as well, so it might take a while to get that west coast trip to happen.

I'd also love to see F1 live some day, doesn't really matter where (okay, Monte Carlo would propably be #1).
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:36 am

I want to visit the Islands all over tropical parts of the world: Fiji, Bora Bora, Maldives, St Lucia being probably the tops of my list
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:05 am

Once I kick the 70K habit, Iceland is probably the top location on my list with Australia and New Zealand making to top 3.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    jeyrow
    Petty Officer

by jeyrow » Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:44 pm

I will like to visit: Iceland, New Zeland, Finland, China, Russia

My list of countries visited: Spain, France, Germany, Netherlands, Panama, Mexico, Jamaica, USA, Panama, Nicaragua

:belly:
    Last edited by jeyrow on Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
    70000Tons - 2015 - 7307
    70000Tons - 2016 - 7531
    70000Tons - 2017 - 6231
    70000Tons - 2018 - No
    70000Tons - 2019 - 6131
    70000Tons - 2020 - No
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:51 am

Iceland, Italy, and Sweden. One of these times I'll make it to Sabaton Open Air. Happens on or around my birthday every year.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:27 pm

Hoppy McGee wrote:Would love to travel more but 70K eats up pretty much all of our travel budget and then some. One of these days I need to put the money together to go to Iceland. That country looks absolutely gorgeous. Would love to spend two or three weeks there just driving around from town to town, eating, drinking and enjoying the sights.
    :viking:

^^^ Some of our friends recently did exactly this and had a great time!

We really want to go Belgium and had planned to go to Graspop this year but terrorism and our wedding kind of prevented that. Sweden and Finland have long been on the list so we're hoping to go to both next summer! I've always really wanted to go to Japan and the Netherlands also.

I've been to Hungary, Slovenia, Croatia, Italy, Austria, Germany, Switzerland, and Lichtenstein by land. Mexico, Jamaica, Cayman Islands, Turks and Caicos, Bahamas by sea.
    Voyager-Vuur-GrandMagus-Myrath-Borknagar-NovembersDoom-Aeternam-Havok-TheHaloEffect-Moonspell-SepticFlesh-Sigh-BarrenEarth-Iotunn-ScarSymmetry-Nekrogoblikon
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:08 pm

Japan, Costa Rica, UAE, China, Thailand, Brazil, Norway, Germany, Italy, Australia, Indonesia
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
  • Martivella
    Wiper

by Martivella » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:16 am

Country's i have bin to:
    USA, Curaçao, Brazil, Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Finland, UK, Denmark, Germany, Belgium, France, Swiss, Austria, Czech Republic, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Spain, Cape Verde, Gibraltar, Egypt, Kenya, Thailand, Hong Kong, Japan, Australia
    and of course The Netherlands.

The bucket list:
    Canada, Mexico, Cuba, Almost all of south america, South Africa, The rest of the Dutch Antilles, New Zeeland.
    metalmaciejmetal
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalmaciejmetal » Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:15 am

I have nothing left on my list, I've been to Wacken last month and nothing beyond that seems at all interesting.

If I have to pick a few countries that intrigue me, Brazil I suppose would be on top of the list. Chile. Czech. Ireland. The deciding factor on where I'd like to travel would depend on what band is playing.
    Survivor 2016 and 2017
    captaingabbeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:09 pm

Finland and Japan are at the top of my list.

2015-2018,
    Goth Cruise 2019

Wishlist: Myrath-Skindred-Rotting Christ-Amorphis-Hypocrisy-Demons & Wizards-3TEETH-Emperor-Psyclon Nine-Ihsahn-Batushka-Anaal Nathrakh-Epica-Aeternam-Nightwish-Starkill-Primordial-Zeal & Ardor-Powerwolf
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:28 pm

Iceland and Ireland ,problably do both of these within 2 years.Iceland the scenery is of interest , Ireland scenery and beer!
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    TPH
    Chief Petty Officer

by TPH » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:23 am

Where I want to go: New Zealand, Japan, Norway and/or Sweden and/or Iceland.
    Already went to: Ireland, Italy, England, USA, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Oman, Canada, Spain, Portugal.

Living in Ireland since almost 4 years now after a few trips, Rome is fucking awesome if you love Art or History (I love both), fuck London but my colleagues in Sheffield are super cool, Belgian beers are so fucking great, never smoked weed so why the fuck did I go to Netherlands, just went in Germany for Wacken, Oman in August is fucking HOT (40°C at 9 am), Blame Canada, Spain is a cool country, so is Portugal.
    Wacken 2003
    Fury Fest 2004-2005, Hellfest 2006 to 2023
    70K 2017 - cabin 2250
    70K 2018 - cabin 8215
    70K 2019 - cabin 10xxx (can't fucking remember)
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:54 pm

New Zealand, Scotland/Ireland, Norway (or Scandinavia in general)
    2016: 9231
    2017: 6521
    2018: Don't even remember

Wishlist: Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Dzo-nga, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Primordial, Running Wild, Steel Panther
    PacNW
    Crewman

by PacNW » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:03 pm

I really want to go to Thailand. The beaches look incredible, all the Buddhist temples, and I'd love to see some Muay Thai matches live. Kinda feel like I need to get a serious girlfriend to go with me first though, don't want people assuming the worst about me.
    2012, 2017 - 6223, 2018 - 6387
    MonicaMM
    Crewman

by MonicaMM » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:41 am

biertroll wrote:Japan, Costa Rica, UAE, China, Thailand, Brazil, Norway, Germany, Italy, Australia, Indonesia

If you come to Brazil, let me know :D
    2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2020 and 2023 survivor

Favorite bands: Amorphis - Samael - Moonspell - Blind Guardian - Therion - Paradise Lost - Rammstein - Avantasia - Helloween
    MonicaMM
    Crewman

by MonicaMM » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:47 am

metalmaciejmetal wrote:If I have to pick a few countries that intrigue me, Brazil I suppose would be on top of the list. Chile. Czech. Ireland. The deciding factor on where I'd like to travel would depend on what band is playing.

I've already told you: Helloween is touring here in October. Are you going to miss the chance to see Kai Hansen + Michael Kiske + Andi Deris together on stage while you're among the most insane metal audience? If I were you, I wouldn't... First show is already sold out ;)
    2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2020 and 2023 survivor

Favorite bands: Amorphis - Samael - Moonspell - Blind Guardian - Therion - Paradise Lost - Rammstein - Avantasia - Helloween
    Tiki108
    Petty Officer

by Tiki108 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:15 pm

I've only been to France, Germany, Canada, Mexico, Japan, Hong Kong and China so far (and yes, the Chinese Visa process is a bit of a pain, but at least in the US they are allowing us 10 year tourist Visas, so it's worth it). I really want to see most of Europe, plus Russia, Egypt, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand, Brazil, Peru, Ecuador and I'm sure some others that I'm missing.
    70K: 2014, 2020
    MDF: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
    Summer Breeze: 2014, 2015
    Party.San: 2015
    ProgPower: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
    Trveheim: 2018

2024_Wishlist:

Probably skipping again :cry:
    • biertroll
      Midshipman

by biertroll » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:04 am

MonicaMM wrote:
      biertroll wrote:Japan, Costa Rica, UAE, China, Thailand, Brazil, Norway, Germany, Italy, Australia, Indonesia

If you come to Brazil, let me know :D

DONE

I just find it funny the places we all want to visit, someone else on the forum is from.
      Last edited by biertroll on Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
      70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
      Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
      MettalMiranda
      Oiler

by MettalMiranda » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:43 am

mount bromo , indonesia Korcula Croatia Cambodia's Ta Prohm Temple , Pang Mapha Coffin Caves northen Thailand for starters .
      Though Japan has always been a big one for me , I have been involved in martial arts for a very long time and i would love to see the many tea houses and gardens that still exist

Demolition hammer - Onslaught - BullRiff Stampede - Kryptos -Seprevation -Gojira - Black Kirin - Ego Falls - Testament - Savage Messiah - Anthrax - Krysthla - Beholder - Demonic Resurrection - Reptilian Death - Bhyanak Maut- BurgerKill
      WizardBeast
      Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:28 pm

CFH wrote:I've been to: Estonia, Sweden, Russia, Luxemburg, Germany, Italy, Belgium, Portugal, Spain, Turkey, Egypt, USA, Jamaica

West Coast USA is something that's definitely on my bucket list, especially Las Vegas and San Fransisco. LA used to be there too, but from what I've heard from people who have visited the city, it's not worth it. Me and my friends used to have a plan either to attend 70k or do the famous route 66, but we ended up doing 70k (and don't regret it a bit). Now that I've started to think about it, I don't see any reasons to do the route 66, 'cause there isin't really that much things that I'd want to experience in the east coast. Needless to say, we got hooked to the cruise and are attending 2017 as well, so it might take a while to get that west coast trip to happen.

I'd also love to see F1 live some day, doesn't really matter where (okay, Monte Carlo would propably be #1).

Las Vegas is LAAAAMMMME. Best cities in the west USA are Denver, San Fran, Seattle, LA is still better than Vegas. Come on out!
      2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
      WizardBeast
      Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:32 pm

I've been to 42 states in the USA, Canada, Mexico, most of the Caribbean LOL, China, India, France, Italy, Sweden, Finland, and Czech Republic.

I am visiting the Netherlands and Belgium in April of this year.

I would love to go finish all 50 states and also visit Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Norway, St. Petersburg Russia, Germany, Denmark, England, Ireland, Romania, Spain, Portugal....damn, I had better get busy!
      2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
      mooyagi
      Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:00 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
      CFH wrote:I've been to: Estonia, Sweden, Russia, Luxemburg, Germany, Italy, Belgium, Portugal, Spain, Turkey, Egypt, USA, Jamaica

Las Vegas is LAAAAMMMME. Best cities in the west USA are Denver, San Fran, Seattle, LA is still better than Vegas. Come on out!

Portland is pretty great too.
      I should get around to updating my signature
      Zed3
      Petty Officer

by Zed3 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:15 am

Top of my list would be Japan & Hawaï (yeah not a country per se but it's not the USA I want to visit but Hawaiian volcanoes !)

MettalMiranda wrote:mount bromo , indonesia (...)

If you ever get there don't forget pay a visit to nearby mount Semeru, it's so much more impressive than mount Bromo ! The final climb by night with arrival at the summit with the rising sun and an eruption is just one the very best moments in my life ! Volcanoes rock :headbanger:
      2017: Survivor - 2024: hoping I'll be back onboard

Wishlist 2024:
      ...And.Oceans-/-Aephanemer-/-Aeternam-/-Aether.Realm-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Andy.Gillion-/-Animalize-/-Avatarium-/-Be'lakor-/-Belzebubs-/-Bloodywood-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Brymir-/-Bucovina-/-Dawn.of.Solace-/-Destinity-/-Dirty.Shirt-/-Diviner-/-Dordeduh-/-Equilibrium-/-Eternal.Champion-/-Frozen.Crown-/-Frozen.Dawn-/-Fvneral.Fvkk-/-Ghoultown-/-High.Command-/-Immortal-/-In.Mourning-/-Kalmah-/-Konvent-/-Lagerstein-/-Majestica-/-Mantar-/-Moonspell-/-Municipal.Waste-/-Myrkur-/-Nanowar.of.Steel-/-Necrophobic-/-Nestor-/-Night.Demon-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Paladin.(atl)-/-Paradise.Lost-/-Serenity-/-Significant.Point-/-Steelbourne-/-Stormkeep-/-Tankard-/-The.Halo.Effect-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Therapy?-/-Therion-/-Tower.(nyc)-/-Undrask-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Wilderun-/-Wind.Rose-/-Wizdoom-/-Xaon
    • biertroll
      Midshipman

by biertroll » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:46 am

WizardBeast wrote:Las Vegas is LAAAAMMMME. Best cities in the west USA are Denver, San Fran, Seattle, LA is still better than Vegas. Come on out!

:shock: :|

Deck ? 2020
      Leonardo
      Oiler

by Leonardo » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:16 am

Italy ofcourse....and have the finest pizza ever made!

Mmmmmmm piiiiiiiiizzzzzzaaaaaaa...
      Everybody was kung fu fighting...they were banging their heads fast as lightning
      DrinkMoxie
      Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:52 am

Does anybody have any experience with the Maldives?

I'm planning about October 2018, plenty of time to really get things together. I know my best flight options based on current availability, and know how to adjust plans if flight options change. I also know to try to plan to be there during a new moon (for best chance to see the bioluminescent phytoplankton (a.k.a. "sea of stars"))... and from there choices get pretty crazy! SO MANY islands/atolls and selection of resorts and options.
      So, nice beaches and swimming are criteria I'm primarily looking at. Currently Kuredu and Reethi are my top choices, but I've barely had a chance to scratch the surface! Any recommendations based on experience?
      Also, I plan on using local transfer after arrival at MLE, but on the way back I was thinking an overnight catamaran/dhoni cruise, but I have not been able to find any reliable sources or pricing & availability of existing tours.

Anybody whose been and has anything they recommend, I definitely want to hear it!
      ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
      cabin 9560 (2014)
      cabin 8671 (2015)
      cabin 7313 (2017)
      cabin 6525 (2018)
      cabin 2376 (2024)
    • _morbidite
      Wiper

by _morbidite » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:30 pm

For me, Sweden, Finland, Chile, Canada, Germany, Brazil, Mexico, Portugal, Norway.
      Wish I could just travel throughout Europe and South America and see everything.
      Kreator ❤
      Gigs:
      7/2: maiden/ghost
      8/12: behemoth/slayer/lambofgod

Wishlist 2018:
      Too long to even mention it!
      cegr80
      Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:59 am

Going to Australia for a friend's wedding in March. I might go to New Zealand cuz I'm a LOTR nerd and I wanna see some film locations.

Would love to visit Ireland. That country looks beautiful
      2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
      TPH
      Chief Petty Officer

by TPH » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:29 am

cegr80 wrote:Would love to visit Ireland. That country looks beautiful

I can confirm it is :beerwink:
      Don't stay too much in Dublin, honestly there isn't much to see in the city itself. The island is not too big, just rent a car and go to places, there are tons of beautiful landscapes around there!
      Wacken 2003
      Fury Fest 2004-2005, Hellfest 2006 to 2023
      70K 2017 - cabin 2250
      70K 2018 - cabin 8215
      70K 2019 - cabin 10xxx (can't fucking remember)
      Evican
      Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:33 pm

The Netherlands would be top of my list.

Followed closely by;

Scotland
      Norway
      Sweden
      Denmark
      Spain
      Italy
      70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
      2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    • Disco
      Midshipman

by Disco » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:34 am

For me it would have to be Ireland and/ or Scotland.

It's actually my goal to spend the end of my days in either country. That is of course if I don't die abruptly here.
      Melloboat - 2008
      70k Tons - 2011
      70k Tons - 2013
      70k Tons - 2018
      Gratch
      Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:09 pm

Most of my work over the past year has been selling and managing training programs in multiple African countries. The instructors that I send over to do the delivery come back with a thousand stories about how absolutely amazing these places are.

After hearing them rave about it, I'm seriously considering doing an Africa tour this summer, visiting clients in Tanzania, Ghana, Uganda, Senegal, Kenya, and Rwanda.
      Survivor 2016/17/18/19/20

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
      Anaal Nathrakh - Behemoth - Igorrr - Khemmis - Myrkur - The Ocean - Pallbearer - Sigh - Tribulation - Sentient Horror - Turisas - Wilderun - Witherscape - Zeal & Ardor
      jknechtel
      Oiler

by jknechtel » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:20 pm

Indonesia (Bali & Lombok specifically). My g/f and I plan to go this year. Last year we did Costa Rica and it was :shred:
      Here's to all the kisses I've snatched and visa versa!
      Tono_Fyr
      Crewman

by Tono_Fyr » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:27 pm

I've been across the US, to The Netherlands, Norway, and Denmark. I'd like to visit Japan, Canada, The UK, Germany, Switzerland, Thailand, Estonia, Greece, India, China, South Korea, Slovenia, Turkey, Egypt, Poland. Really, I want to go everywhere, though. Those are just the highest ones up on the list. I'd jump at a chance to go to any of them.

We rented a car in The Netherlands, and I really enjoyed it. Also you can drive the length of The Netherlands in a hilariously short amount of time. So I guess the next time I'm going to just one country, I may rent a car.
      Wishlist:
      --Æther_Realm--Alarum--Amon_Amarth--Arcturus--Arjen_Luccassen--Atheist--Battlecross--Blind_Guardian--Borknagar--Candlemass--Cynic--Devin_Townsend--DOLL$BOXX--Dread_Crew_of_Oddwood--Dysrhythmia--Ensiferum--Freak_Kitchen--Gamma_Ray--Glittertind--Goatwhore--Gojira--Gordian_Knot--Green_Carnation--Holy_Grail--Ihsahn--Katatonia--Leprous--Machinae_Supremacy--Ne_Obliviscaris--Nightingale--Nile--Opeth--Pain_Of_Salvation--Raintime--Riverside--Sigh--Skeletonwitch--Steel_Panther--Symphony_X--Tengger_Cavalry--Thank_You_Scientist--Three--Turisas--Tyr--Unleash_The_Archers--Winds--Wintersun--Words_of_Farewell--Zimmer's_Hole--

2015: Survivor
      2016: Survivor
      2017: Survivor
      2018: Survivor
      2019: Survivor
      2020: Survivor
      2023: Survivor
      jodionline
      Ensign

by jodionline » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:58 pm

Costa Rica, Jordanien, Israel
      Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
      https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    • metalforever
      Chief Petty Officer

by metalforever » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:48 pm

it would be great to visit the UK and see Bloodstock Festival :bmhorns: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Bill098
      Wiper

by Bill098 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:33 am

Scandinavia, mother of VIKINGS :viking:
      I was told it's a great place to find peace and joy!
    Post Reply 56 posts