Post Reply 9055 posts
random rejoicing thread
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

Re: random rejoicing thread

by Dutchguy-Tim » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:08 pm

rejoice, for me and wendy will be back for our 4th cruise!!!!
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015 / 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:47 pm

Dutchguy-Tim wrote:rejoice, for me and wendy will be back for our 4th cruise!!!!

Woohoo! :bangers:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:49 pm

Dutchguy-Tim wrote:rejoice, for me and wendy will be back for our 4th cruise!!!!

YAY!!!! :headbanger:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2024 - Deck 7
    2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Angel.Dust-/-Angra-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Conception-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Devin.Townsend-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Helloween-/-In.Extremo-/-Kamelot-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Nanowar.of.Steel-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Powerwolf-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Riot.V-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Saor-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Serenity-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Twilight.Force-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warkings-/-Wind.Rose-/-Wintersun-/-Zebra
  • Vikingpoptarts
    Wiper

by Vikingpoptarts » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:17 pm

Just finalized planning out logistics before contacting the cruise line to get married on 70k2018! Pretty damn excited.
    :cheers:
    Wishlist :Turisas, Kamelot,Hammerfall, Stratovarious, Varg, Amon Amarth, Manowar, Katatonia, Kataklysm, Blind Guardian, Wintersun, Behemoth, Black Guard, Powerglove, Eluveitie, Suidakra, Kalmah, Evile, Heidevolk, Helloween, Alestorm, Falconer, Alestorm
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:57 pm

Vikingpoptarts wrote:Just finalized planning out logistics before contacting the cruise line to get married on 70k2018! Pretty damn excited.
    :cheers:

That's awesome, congrats!!!
    Voyager-Vuur-GrandMagus-Myrath-Borknagar-NovembersDoom-Aeternam-Havok-TheHaloEffect-Moonspell-SepticFlesh-Sigh-BarrenEarth-Iotunn-ScarSymmetry-Nekrogoblikon
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:41 pm

Got told 2 weeks ago that my position will be made redundant at the end of this year. Been to a couple of job interviews and got my first job offer already!

Will be one way or another walking out of my job here, getting a hefty chunk of tax-free pay, and walking into a new job.

Woot! May even be able to go on 70k!!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:39 am

cowboy71 wrote:Got told 2 weeks ago that my position will be made redundant at the end of this year. Been to a couple of job interviews and got my first job offer already!

Will be one way or another walking out of my job here, getting a hefty chunk of tax-free pay, and walking into a new job.

Woot! May even be able to go on 70k!!

That's awesome news - I'm glad you were able to turn a shitty situation into something better!

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:25 am

I know everyone thinks "statsman was always coming back", but seriously I was not intending to (or for that matter, couldn't even afford!) to do 70K next year.

But once again, the stars have just aligned for me. Had I not been offered a redundancy by my current employer, and got offered a subsequent new job on significantly more salary than I'm on now, there is no way I could go.

I'm not there yet of course! I still need to formally accept the offer for the new job, make sure I get my redundancy payout, AND then find a cabin!

But regardless, I'm rejoicing :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:25 am

Used my Citibank pre-sale code to get third row center seats for the first ever Wardruna show in United States (February 1st) on Tuesday.Looks as if the show is about sold-out now.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:38 am

Flights book for the cruise...

$85 return Edmonton=Toronto-FLL and back with Aeroplan!!

BEER MONEY!!

:pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :P
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    captaingabbeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:41 pm

I'm booking my flights for 70k tomorrow. They're a little more expensive, cause I'm not flying into Miami... I'm flying into Tampa a little early to (FINALLY OMG) visit one of my festival friends from Terminus :D :D. We've been basically trying to plan this visit since August, so I'm stoked it's finally happening.

And I might even get to drag him down to Miami for some of the preparties.

2015-2018,
    Goth Cruise 2019

Wishlist: Myrath-Skindred-Rotting Christ-Amorphis-Hypocrisy-Demons & Wizards-3TEETH-Emperor-Psyclon Nine-Ihsahn-Batushka-Anaal Nathrakh-Epica-Aeternam-Nightwish-Starkill-Primordial-Zeal & Ardor-Powerwolf
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:43 am

Got a raise at work today!!

Maybe working 70hr wks /340 days a year finally paid off....

:boobs:

:pound:
    9 Time Vet.
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:44 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:Got a raise at work today!!

Me too (and I haven't even finished my probation period yet :lol: )! Probably helps that the one person between my manager and I took a different job.
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
    captaingabbeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:54 pm

klons wrote:
    Jaimie38 wrote:Got a raise at work today!!

Me too (and I haven't even finished my probation period yet :lol: )! Probably helps that the one person between my manager and I took a different job.

Work party!!!!

I just got the news that my boss wants to renew my contract for a full year... and even better, my senior architect has been suggesting giving me a bit of a pay bump :viking: :viking:

2015-2018,
    Goth Cruise 2019

Wishlist: Myrath-Skindred-Rotting Christ-Amorphis-Hypocrisy-Demons & Wizards-3TEETH-Emperor-Psyclon Nine-Ihsahn-Batushka-Anaal Nathrakh-Epica-Aeternam-Nightwish-Starkill-Primordial-Zeal & Ardor-Powerwolf
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:27 am

I remember talking to a German guy on the cruise a few years ago, he said it was illegal to work 60+ plus hours a week. I told him, it's the norm where I live... and no I don't work in the patch!

:beerwink:
    9 Time Vet.
    JoAnnamayhem
    Petty Officer

by JoAnnamayhem » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:21 am

I go to a kickboxing class during my lunch break. Today I was the only person to show up. I asked my instructor to play some metal rather the regular Bruno Mars and LMFAO he usually plays since it was just me (not gonna lie I do enjoy Bruno Mars a little bit). He started playing Disturbed and System of Down. I appreciated and thanked him for his effort but kindly requested he play something a little bit more my taste. He preceded to play a mix of Immolation, Krisiun and Morbid Angel. Definitely kicked and punched harder then usual today!
    2018 - 9318
    2019 - 9222
    2020 - Home with my newborn!
    2023 - 7698
  • CzP41004
    Wiper

by CzP41004 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:39 am

My metalhead coworker and I got deals on these https://tranio.com/rent/usa/fl/ through our job... guess I'll stay in the US a little longer than expected!
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:44 am

Three months into finally getting a gym membership (thanks work discount!), hitting pre-boat goals well in advance.

(Noting that I had never done work with anything more than 50lb dumbbells and weigh roughly 155lbs.)

Seated Leg Press: Maxed out (335lbs) for 4.
      Trap/Hex Bar Deadlift: 250 for 6.

Weight/Reps to go:
      Flat Bench: 20lbs
      Dead Hang Pullup: 3 reps
      Straight Legged Deadlift: 25lbs
      Back Squat: 30lbs
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:44 pm

klons wrote:Three months into finally getting a gym membership (thanks work discount!), hitting pre-boat goals well in advance.

(Noting that I had never done work with anything more than 50lb dumbbells and weigh roughly 155lbs.)

Seated Leg Press: Maxed out (335lbs) for 4.
      Trap/Hex Bar Deadlift: 250 for 6.

Weight/Reps to go:
      Flat Bench: 20lbs
      Dead Hang Pullup: 3 reps
      Straight Legged Deadlift: 25lbs
      Back Squat: 30lbs

Nice ! I squat 180 lbs every time I get off the couch to get a beer..... :beerwink:
    9 Time Vet.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:52 pm

Selling my current house and moving to somewhere a bit smaller, a bit less expensive.

Accepted an offer yesterday for a price which will mean I can pay off what is owing on my current home, pay for my 'new home', and even after all the related expenses I will have a little bit of money left over!!

Livin' the dream!!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:52 pm

Everything is going to finalise with the buying of one house and selling of the other on the 1st of February :O

Gonna make it challenging being out of the country when it happens!!!

But one small brightside is that due to the time difference between Australia and the USA, all the key stuff will actually occur here in Australia the day before 70k sails out. So I'll just have to be doing a lot of checking of emails etc!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:46 pm

I only have 2 more shifts to work before BOAT!!!! :bangers: :D
    Voyager-Vuur-GrandMagus-Myrath-Borknagar-NovembersDoom-Aeternam-Havok-TheHaloEffect-Moonspell-SepticFlesh-Sigh-BarrenEarth-Iotunn-ScarSymmetry-Nekrogoblikon
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:58 pm

I had no idea you could watch Netflix stuff while offline. Looks like I'll be watching Trailer Park Boys on the plane! :beerbang:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:31 pm

The shout out I got from the Skipper in an interview he did with OVERDRIVE Magazine made me stupidly happy :D
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:01 pm

The kids will be coming on 70k next year for the first time :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:38 am

cowboy71 wrote:The kids will be coming on 70k next year for the first time :)

Statslings!

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:09 pm

After almost a year and a half working as a contractor, I'm going to officially become a direct employee next month. That means a pay bump plus benefits. This of course helps towards getting on the boat next year
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:33 pm

How's the judging going gnoff?

This morning I put holds down on Accommodation in Houston Texas, Orlando Florida, and Boulder Colorado for before and after 70k 2019.

Looking forward to taking the kids on their first overseas adventure :D
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    cegr80
    Lieutenant

by cegr80 » Mon May 14, 2018 8:48 am

Had an amazing weekend by flying to Los Angeles and attending two great shows, meeting band members and good friends
    2017.2018.2019.2020.2023.2024.GOLD.Survivor|2025 Wishlist:1349-1914-Aephanemer-Akercoke-Alcest-Alkaloid-AnaalNathrakh-AnAbstractIllusion-Atvm-Avatar-Avslut-Be'lakor-Belzebubs-ChapelOfDisease-Chthonic-Darkthrone-DiabloSwingOrchestra-Dimmu Borgir-Dodheimsgard-Draconian-EternalTearsOfSorrow-FreakKitchen-Hamferd-IATT-LochVostok-Marduk-NocnyKochanek-Satyricon-Schammasch-Scour-Shining(Nor)-Sigh-SulphurAeon-Turisas-Ulver-Virvum-Watain-WhiteWard
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue May 22, 2018 9:30 am

the wife is pregnant, due in January
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    mbob
    Chief Petty Officer

by mbob » Tue May 22, 2018 1:25 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:the wife is pregnant, due in January

Awesome news! Congratulations!
    2015 - Survivor...Finally! (8320)
    2016 - Survivor (2292)
    2017 - Survivor (9618)
    2018 - Survivor (9678)
    2019 - Survivor (9272)
    2020 - Retired
    2021 - COVID
    2022 - COVID

2023 - Retired
    2024 - Retired

2025 - Maybe time to come out of 70K retirement!
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu May 24, 2018 10:51 pm

Mixed feelings about yesterday. First I got accepted to a university of applied sciences to get an engineering degree in HVAC (and being able to do that while working full time), and an hour later I learned that one of my best friends has leukemia (the same aggressive sort my sister had).
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:07 pm

Not sure I fully understand it because it was all "bonus this" and "performance based" that.... but I think I just got about a 15% pay increase :?
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:34 pm

Following on from the previous post, found out yesterday that:

- I will get an 11% increase in my next pay
    - I will get a bonus in my next pay
    - I will get another (smaller, maybe a couple of percent) increase in the pay after that

:D

Plus, got my tax refund today as well!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:22 am

They're Coming Home!!!
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:42 pm

I'm glad you had a great time, you earned it! :beerbang: Brian has kept me updated on your exploits, I loved the Chuck Norris bar :mrgreen:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:16 pm

...we're having a girl!!! :D
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:41 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:...we're having a girl!!! :D

:heavydrink: :heavydrink: :heavydrink: :heavydrink: :heavydrink: :heavydrink:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:14 am

Congrats!
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:56 pm