Locked 1 post Page 1 of 1
Aussie power metal vocalist, 25-M, Looking for 1 spot in cheap (as possible) cabin.
    1stTimeAussie
    Wiper

Aussie power metal vocalist, 25-M, Looking for 1 spot in cheap (as possible) cabin.

by 1stTimeAussie » Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:11 am

Hey guys/girls,

I'm Cal, 25, from Australia, and given how horrible the exchange rate of the Australian-to-US dollar is at the moment I’m looking to join a cheap (as possible) cabin.

About me:
    • Would be my first time on the Cruise;
    • In addition to checking out a heap of great bands I’m looking to party pretty hard and am hoping to find similar cabin-mates to party with [+ so we can sync our hangover schedules and wake each other up to avoid missing bands :D ].
    • I would be travelling by myself so am keen to find cabin-mates that can also double as my actual mates for the cruise :D
    • I am the singer for a power metal band down in Australia so that probably tells you a lot about my music taste – Nightwish, Epica, Kamelot, Sabaton, Powerwolf, Amaranthe, Oden Organ, Sonata Artica, BattleBeast, Beast in Black etc, also love bit of melodeath (AE, Amon Amarth) and LoG, Pantera-ish music.

If any of the above sounds like I might be your guy please shoot me a private message and we can have a chat

Cheers,

Cal \m/
Locked 1 post Page 1 of 1