Locked 317 posts
Regrets?
    debborah1
    Commander

Re: Regrets?

by debborah1 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:45 pm

Disaster Area wrote:have you still not figured out the quote thing woman? Sheesh!

I havent a clue why it works some times and not other times....weird
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:45 pm

SEE!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:51 pm

debborah1 wrote:
    Disaster Area wrote:have you still not figured out the quote thing woman? Sheesh!

It's really not hard. Hell, just hit the quote button on the post you'd like to reply to and leave it all alone. :roll:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:58 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    debborah1 wrote:

It's really not hard. Hell, just hit the quote button on the post you'd like to reply to and leave it all alone. :roll:

You can only embed 3 maximum, any more than that and you need to start deleting. Look at the start and if it says "[quote="mooyagi"][quote="debborah1"][quote="Disaster Area"]" than you're good. We make fun of you but we're really trying to help you Deb! :P
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:01 pm

I need all the help I can get lol.......and YOU...will have to help me sometime this week with sending you my pic's to share....:o)...you are the chosen one :beerwink:
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:01 pm

Stained Class wrote:You can only embed 3 maximum, any more than that and you need to start deleting.

Haha, didn't want to get her to the advanced stuff yet. Baby steps with this one :lol:
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:03 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:You can only embed 3 maximum, any more than that and you need to start deleting.

Haha, didn't want to get her to the advanced stuff yet. Baby steps with this one :lol:

HEY!.....I resemble that remark! ;)
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:07 pm

debborah1 wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

HEY!.....I resent that remark! ;)

fixed. I've got your back Deb, but what you said made no sense at all. Unless that was another one of your intentional puns. In which case I am a dummyhead.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:12 pm

Having read that again, I realise that that was intentional and have decided that I am no longer allowed to post until I have adjusted my sleep schedule to the point where I can recognize Deb's clever puns. Now I'm going to have a nap whilst at work. Good night.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:32 pm

one of my big regrets is not getting a picture with debb and the twins.
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, Booked Midship Deck 9 2020, Barge to hell -2012
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:52 pm

quote="mooyagi"]
    Stained Class wrote:

HEY!.....I resent that remark! ;)[/quote]
    fixed. I've got your back Deb, but what you said made no sense at all. Unless that was another one of your intentional puns. In which case I am a dummyhead.[/quote]
    yes........ur a dummyhead....but ur my dummyhead...which means its okay ;)
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:53 pm

dammit....I did it again....oh well deal with it lol
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:18 pm

viathyn wrote:I regret being human and having to crash at some point. I would have stayed up all night every night if I could have. Tooooooo much fucking fun!

You could not have said this better.....

I wish I did not have to sleep at some points....
    Wish I could have spent more time with forum family, but there was so much to do... besides bands, had to eat at some point, sleep, and oh yeah.... drink a fuck-ton.

Regret staying at craps table when this complete sketchball was rolling the dice and getting rolls he wanted, not me... should have stopped and came back when I had a better attitude and/or more control, and no sketchball.

Next time for open-mic night, I will prepare something in advance with Asmegin/Soundcurve or what not instead of going on the fly.. would have been a lot more fun, but still was!

Other than that... not sure I could have done much better on this cruise.... it was pretty perfect for almost the whole time!!!!! :death: :death: :shred: :shred: :shred: :death: :death:

Chimaira/Meshuggah/Sybreed/TheAgonist/HoodedMenace/SwallowtheSun/MyDyingBride/HumanAbstract/HeavenShallBurn/Whitechapel/Goatwhore/Mnemic/CradleofFilth/ArchEnemy/CannibalCorpse/AftertheBurial/Witchery/Opeth/Katatonia/Chthonic/Behemoth/InFlames
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:45 pm

I considered listing "not teaching Deb how to quote" as a regret...
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:51 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:one of my big regrets is not getting a picture with debb and the twins.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:04 pm

debborah1 wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    debborah1 wrote:I usually bring alot and wear less than half...

Yeah, you seemed to forget the "top" half of your wardrobe a few times.

It was my evil twin I tell ya!

Debb....evil twin? :lol: :lol: ...remember my pre-cruise forum comment re my desire to clone an evil twin of myself? :lol: Yep, I seriously need one of those! :shock: :lol:
    ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    junkhead13
    Chief Petty Officer

by junkhead13 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:11 pm

My only regret was sitting down during Testament's second set. After more than 24 hours of steady drinking, it was time to sleep! Doh! If only I had stayed standing, I would have been ok (at least for a little while longer). Sucks that I missed out on the rest of the night...

Note to self for next time, get at least a couple of hours of sleep every night.

Besides that, I had an absolute blast! It was so awesome meeting you crazy bastards! So glad that I hopped on the forum early on... :cheers:
    Have a good time...all the time.
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:12 pm

tyrwoman wrote:Thought of another...
    Umm....I regret being "judgemental" and telling a certain lady who I ran into in the bathroom in the wee hours of the morning....that she is such a beautiful woman and shouldn't feel the need to walk around in a string bikini/thong the whole time to attract attention. :shock: :oops: It was the mother hen in me saying that...

But really, folks...TEHO.... :cheers:

No, don't regret your judement call on that woman because if it is the same women that I am thinking of, she was hitting and hanging on Sabaton's lead singer while we were playing air hockey. One of the female wait staff came up to her and said something about her attire and I almost got a ring side front row seat for a cat fight. Thong girl did not like what the waitress said to her and she was more then willing to go a few rounds.
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:55 pm

Regrets would have to be in the not meeting and talking to other people on the cruise.
    Lurking way too long on this site before finally posting.
    NO MT. DEW on that bloody boat!!!!! I suffered withdrawls.
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:03 pm

I regret not meeting more of the forum people, not seeing Tulum and not getting a shirt, argh, I could kick myself for that!
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:06 pm

Michael D. wrote:
    tyrwoman wrote:Thought of another...
    Umm....I regret being "judgemental" and telling a certain lady who I ran into in the bathroom in the wee hours of the morning....that she is such a beautiful woman and shouldn't feel the need to walk around in a string bikini/thong the whole time to attract attention. :shock: :oops: It was the mother hen in me saying that...

But really, folks...TEHO.... :cheers:

No, don't regret your judement call on that woman because if it is the same women that I am thinking of, she was hitting and hanging on Sabaton's lead singer while we were playing air hockey. One of the female wait staff came up to her and said something about her attire and I almost got a ring side front row seat for a cat fight. Thong girl did not like what the waitress said to her and she was more then willing to go a few rounds.

ramble alert....
    Hi Michael D.,
    You know what? – I almost regret posting that “regret” – but it seems to have struck a nerve with some people – so maybe that’s a good thing. It reminds me of a thread on these forums months ago where people talked about the expected male/female ratio on the cruise. Some guy wrote something to the effect that he thought there would be more females than usual because of the availability/close proximity to the musicians (read “groupies”). For some of us women on the forum who are not groupies and really love the music for the music, we took some offense to that – and in fact one forum member wrote a really brilliant post in response that she sadly deleted. I was kind of hoping the thread could have morphed into an intelligent discussion about gender and metal issues, but it didn’t happen.

I really didn't intend on singling out anyone in particular who I think is/or might be a groupie – nor do I feel that I should pass judgment on them (even though I know it sounded that way when I talked to certain people about this on the cruise.) The whole “how one dresses” and what that says about a person is another topic that is really interesting to me. Don’t know if you saw the “appropriate attire” thread – but it was actually quite humorous. I myself took some good natured ribbing from the infamous KevinP about my "attire", i.e. for talking about and posting pix of my favorite black metal boots and talking about my long black leather “Shagrath” coat (both of which I did wear on the cruise!) :beerhorns: :beerhorns:

I tend to ramble – where was I? TEHO I guess (although I must admit I personally would NEVER wear a thong in public – which is how this started :lol: ;) :cheers: )
    Last edited by Laura on Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Ventura<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:09 pm

For the record, I am in love with that leather coat and the boots Laura. Sadly, I am too vertically challenged to pull that look off well... :heavydrink:
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    Captain Metal
    Ensign

by Captain Metal » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:13 pm

I regret the fact that we're all not still on the boat ragin' :shred:

I also regret that I couldn't have met more of you in person, or had suitable time to socialize. Considering the number of bands I actually wanted to watch, and all the other things going on, I'm surprised I got in as many things as I did. Still, it was cool meeting and chatting with those that I did. Hopefully, some of you will be back next year so that we might remedy that a bit.

And finally, I regret the fact that I have to wait another YEAR to do all this again. :shock:
    Vader-Dream Evil-Accept-Thrash Or Die-Evile-Brainstorm-Kalmah-Paradox-The Crown-Morgana Lefay-Gama Bomb-Hail Of Bullets-Powermad-Firewind-Hypocrisy-Iron Savior-Communic.....FOR 2015!
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:51 pm

tyrwoman wrote:It reminds me of a thread on these forums months ago where people talked about the expected male/female ratio on the cruise. Some guy wrote something to the effect that he thought there would be more females than usual because of the availability/close proximity to the musicians (read “groupies”). For some of us women on the forum who are not groupies and really love the music for the music, we took some offense to that – and in fact one forum member wrote a really brilliant post in response that she sadly deleted. I was kind of hoping the thread could have morphed into an intelligent discussion about gender and metal issues, but it didn’t happen.

:lol: Laura you are such a sweet heart, I was pretty new to the forum then and could only imagine the arguments that could have ensued from that post :D :roll: . Perhaps with the right instigation I'll throw another rant on here in that respect as well. That was something that definitely got to me on this trip a few times from treatment and attitudes that I had received from quite a few people (let alone some of the cheesiest fucking lines I've ever heard lol), female metal heads are NOT that rare in this time and age for that stereotype to be so strong and for women to be thought of as just there just for the band members still. Ahhh another day another rant :beerwink:

If we could just not mention my cabin mate that would be great. k thx. lol.
    Last edited by vikingbitch on Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:53 pm

Captain Metal wrote:And finally, I regret the fact that I have to wait another YEAR to do all this again. :shock:

I'm in the same boat. Been looking at the festival websites for Wacken, Graspop etc. I feel like I was given some type of metal festival drug and am in addict mode right now :lol:
    Captain Metal
    Ensign

by Captain Metal » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:00 pm

Cheesiest lines you say? The Schaffer Experience strikes again! :lol:

I myself cock blocked Jeff Loomis...from hitting on my girlfriend. :lol:
    Vader-Dream Evil-Accept-Thrash Or Die-Evile-Brainstorm-Kalmah-Paradox-The Crown-Morgana Lefay-Gama Bomb-Hail Of Bullets-Powermad-Firewind-Hypocrisy-Iron Savior-Communic.....FOR 2015!
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:01 pm

Captain Metal wrote:Cheesiest lines you say? The Schaffer Experience strikes again! :lol:

Ha, at least she got hit on by someone noteworthy
    all Nilay could muster was some Blackguard dude :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:05 pm

vikingbitch wrote:
    :lol: Laura you are such a sweet heart, I was pretty new to the forum then and could only imagine the arguments that could have ensued from that post :D :roll: . Perhaps with the right instigation I'll throw another rant on here in that respect as well. That was something that definitely got to me on this trip a few times from treatment and attitudes that I had received from quite a few people (let alone some of the cheesiest fucking lines I've ever heard lol), female metal heads are NOT that rare in this time and age for that stereotype to be so strong and for women to be thought of as just there just for the band members still. Ahhh another day another rant :beerwink:

If we could just not mention my cabin mate that would be great. k thx. lol.

Do share some of these "cheesiest fucking lines you've ever heard" as they are always good for a laugh. :lol: at the fine print.
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:08 pm

Captain Metal wrote:Cheesiest lines you say? The Schaffer Experience strikes again! :lol:

:lol: he was hilarious! When I was getting a picture with Jeff he told me that my hair smelled nice etc lol. Lets see a few classics included:

Matt (bassist from Forbidden): "Marlo! I've been thinking about you all day, you want to hang out later and fuck?"
    Random: "Hey I lost my card to my room, can I borrow yours?"
    Forum member: "Can I borrow your pillows?"
    Forum member: "I want to rape you right now." (in a very strong accent which actually made it funnier than it was creepy)

Yeah... it was interesting :shock: :? :roll: :lol: . How about the rest of the ladies? What kind of lines did you girls get?
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:14 pm

yeah the Blackguard creep told Nilay she smelled nice too.

Funny thing, she NEVER wears anything scented.

sawiiiing and a missss.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    Captain Metal
    Ensign

by Captain Metal » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:15 pm

Was it the guy with the pink in his hair? THAT guy kept taking pictures of my friend Monica while we were sharing a table in the Starlight dining room.
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:22 pm

no I think he was the guitarist, two braids in his beard. He was a pretty cool dude once I intercepted his pass... :lol:

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:25 pm

Disaster Area wrote:

Ha, at least she got hit on by someone noteworthy
    all Nilay could muster was some Blackguard dude :lol: :lol: :lol:

WOW! I guess I should feel honored to have been hit on by both Schaffer and Kim from Blackguard. And yes...the cheesiest lines ever! :lol: :lol:

Your gorgeous wife Nilay was with you otherwise she would have been swarmed. ;)
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:28 pm

Oh..almost forgot the regret part. Not getting video of Kim from Blackguard doing Borat impersonations. :lol:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:29 pm

well we're even Margie:

Nilay got hit on by the Blackguard creep
    and I got hit on by Schaffer

so there you go

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:30 pm

Disaster Area wrote:no I think he was the guitarist, two braids in his beard. He was a pretty cool dude once I intercepted his pass... :lol:

That would be Kim...
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Captain Metal
    Ensign

by Captain Metal » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:30 pm

vikingbitch wrote:

:lol: he was hilarious! When I was getting a picture with Jeff he told me that my hair smelled nice etc lol. Lets see a few classics included:

Matt (bassist from Forbidden): "Marlo! I've been thinking about you all day, you want to hang out later and fuck?"
    Random: "Hey I lost my card to my room, can I borrow yours?"
    Forum member: "Can I borrow your pillows?"
    Forum member: "I want to rape you right now." (in a very strong accent which actually made it funnier than it was creepy)

Yeah... it was interesting :shock: :? :roll: :lol: . How about the rest of the ladies? What kind of lines did you girls get?

Did the guy with the accent sound like Ahnold? :lol:
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:35 pm

Disaster Area wrote:well we're even Margie:

Nilay got hit on by the Blackguard creep
    and I got hit on by Schaffer

so there you go

Yeah but did Schaffer tell you that you were really hot and he was so horny? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kim asked me if my goal on the cruise was to get laid. :roll:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:35 pm

let's see, pick up lines i got were:

band member who shall remain nameless: "are you here with anyone, because my wife and i both think you're hot"
    band member who shall remain nameless: "if anything ever happens to your husband you let me know...no no no just kidding" (too late!)
    random guy: "hey gorgeous, where you goin? back to my room i hope!"

my husband has all the best pickup lines (yes he still uses them on me) i can never think to quote them but they're damned weird. i am attracted to weird hence my love of voivod.
    Last edited by WizardBeast on Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:36 pm

and none of those worked?
    remarkable...

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
Locked 317 posts