Locked 1947 posts
2012 Wishlist
    Captain Metal
    Ensign

Re: 2012 Wishlist

by Captain Metal » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:46 pm

Dude, calm down. Khan hasn't quit the band. The reason he isn't touring is because he's suffering from burnout, which isn't surprising considering how much they've been touring. Essentially, he had some kind of breakdown and just needs time off from doing any of that shit. Yeah, the timing sucks, but better that then having it happen in the middle of the tour. Once the guy gets his batteries recharged again, I'm sure he'll be ready to do his thing.

Who knows, maybe even on the next cruise. :beerwink:
    Vader-Dream Evil-Accept-Thrash Or Die-Evile-Brainstorm-Kalmah-Paradox-The Crown-Morgana Lefay-Gama Bomb-Hail Of Bullets-Powermad-Firewind-Hypocrisy-Iron Savior-Communic.....FOR 2015!
    tmcasper
    Chief Petty Officer

by tmcasper » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:48 pm

Captain Metal wrote:Dude, calm down. Khan hasn't quit the band. The reason he isn't touring is because he's suffering from burnout, which isn't surprising considering how much they've been touring. Essentially, he had some kind of breakdown and just needs time off from doing any of that shit. Yeah, the timing sucks, but better that then having it happen in the middle of the tour. Once the guy gets his batteries recharged again, I'm sure he'll be ready to do his thing.

jeez...reminds me a little of 'Settle down beavis...don't soil your drawers...uh..huuh...uh..huhh....'
    2011: Deck 5 Cabin 5087
    2012: Deck 8 Cabin 8072
    Captain Metal
    Ensign

by Captain Metal » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:17 pm

Aside from the part where I've never had braces and have gotten laid before, then that is totally me, fart knocker uh huh huh huh
    Vader-Dream Evil-Accept-Thrash Or Die-Evile-Brainstorm-Kalmah-Paradox-The Crown-Morgana Lefay-Gama Bomb-Hail Of Bullets-Powermad-Firewind-Hypocrisy-Iron Savior-Communic.....FOR 2015!
    tmcasper
    Chief Petty Officer

by tmcasper » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:57 pm

Captain Metal wrote:Aside from the part where I've never had braces and have gotten laid before, then that is totally me, fart knocker uh huh huh huh

nice...uhhhhhhuuhuuuuuhhuuuu
    2011: Deck 5 Cabin 5087
    2012: Deck 8 Cabin 8072
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:32 am

Captain Metal wrote:Dude, calm down. Khan hasn't quit the band. The reason he isn't touring is because he's suffering from burnout, which isn't surprising considering how much they've been touring. Essentially, he had some kind of breakdown and just needs time off from doing any of that shit. Yeah, the timing sucks, but better that then having it happen in the middle of the tour. Once the guy gets his batteries recharged again, I'm sure he'll be ready to do his thing.

if he just had a burnout, there would be an official statement
    as far as I know, he doesn't tell the the other band members if he wants to take a one year break or even a two year break---or maybe he's even off the picture?
    like that, it's darn hard for the others to make any decent plans...
    wishlist '25:
    Axxis - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Gatekeeper - Satan - Seven Sisters - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:00 am

Captain Metal wrote:Guess I'll finally get around to chiming in on this one. In no particular order:

(Being that Andy is Swiss, he needs to show some love for some fellow countrymen, like these two bands)
    Artillery

This doesn't happen often (you making a mistake), but Artillery are from DENMARK. (But I gotta assume you knew this)

Anyways I've been talking up to the cruise to Michael Stützer since summer of last year and now how great this one was. I've already guaranteed him a few drinks if they are onbroad. He said he would look into it and seemed genuinely interested.

I've said it before and I'll repeat it until the cows come home, but they are the greatest thrash band to me (with no disrespect to all the others). Terror Squad is virtually untouchable and By Inheritance ain't far behind. Even their last album had that trademark shredding style they are known for. It's criminal how underrated they really are.
    Anyone remotely into thrash will surely be blown away by them (even without Fleming on vocals - the best thrash singer to me as well :mrgreen: )
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    fido
    Oiler

by fido » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:51 pm

Amorphis
    Atheist
    Baroness
    Battlelore
    Between the buried and me
    Cathedral
    Celtic Frost
    Crimfall
    Diablo swing Orchestra
    Eluveitie
    Equilibrium
    Folkearth
    Folkodia
    Haggard
    Hammerfall
    Heidevolk
    Leaves' Eyes
    Maligno (MEX)
    Mastodon
    Motorhead
    Opeth
    Skyclad
    Stratovarious
    Therion
    Tool (I agree)
    Turisas
    Within Temptation

Bring back:
    Amon Amarth
    Blackguard
    Cicle II Circle
    Dark Tranquility
    Ensiferum
    Fintroll
    Moonspell
    Nevermore
    Tyr
    Voivod

:cheers:
    Survivor: 2011, 2012, BtH, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2023...Soon
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:43 pm

fido wrote:Pretend they don't exist

Blackguard

FIXED :beerwink:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Captain Metal
    Ensign

by Captain Metal » Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:22 pm

Whoops. My bad.

I'm usually on top of those things. I do know that they're Danish, but for some reason I was thinking Swiss when I wrote that. If they end up on the boat, then it's all good. Battalion however, are absolutely Swiss. Book 'Em!
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:26 pm

hey since it's really expensive for me to get to hellfest this year, let's just book the bands i wanna see from that onto the cruise next year! don't even need repeats from this year's cruise, SO MANY WORTHY bands out there!

Doro
    MOrbid Angel
    Coroner
    Kreator
    Opeth
    Meshuggah
    Municipal Waste
    The Haunted
    Atheist
    Mayhem
    Gorguts
    Vader
    Krisiun
    Tryptikon
    Grave,
    Skeletonwitch
    Orphaned Land
    and we can add some Overkill.....Madder MOrtem and Devin Townsend
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:51 pm

Hmmmm... seems many of my thrash choices come up in others' wish lists but not much of the stoner doom stuff.

Maybe I should look into pulling together something along the lines of 1.74 Tons of Sludge - Flatbed Truck & Motorhome Tour from L.A. to Vancouver in the summer of 2012 :?
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • BierVulf
    Ensign

by BierVulf » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:11 pm

Atheist
    Cynic
    Coroner
    Kreator
    Opeth
    Vio-Lence
    Suicidal Tendencies
    Nuclear Assault
    Impaled
    Spawn of Possession
    Spiral Architect
    Rigor Mortis
    Winterthrall

any one of those would be the shit
    any more than one of those would be even better
    2011 : Cabin #3500 - Survived
    2012 : Cabin #4025 - Pending

Death Tribute / Atheist / Coroner / Opeth / Cynic / Morbid Angel / Kreator / Tankard / Vio-Lence / Hail of Bullets / Nuclear Assault / Impaled / Gojira / Heathen / Deadly Remains / Venom
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:26 pm

BierVulf wrote:any one of those would be the shit

what could possibly be better than shit? :? :cool:
    wishlist '25:
    Axxis - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Gatekeeper - Satan - Seven Sisters - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
  • BierVulf
    Ensign

by BierVulf » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:40 pm

last_candle wrote:
    BierVulf wrote:any one of those would be the shit

what could possibly be better than shit? :? :cool:

any more than one of those would be the whiskey?
    2011 : Cabin #3500 - Survived
    2012 : Cabin #4025 - Pending

Death Tribute / Atheist / Coroner / Opeth / Cynic / Morbid Angel / Kreator / Tankard / Vio-Lence / Hail of Bullets / Nuclear Assault / Impaled / Gojira / Heathen / Deadly Remains / Venom
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:51 pm

I love Artillery, we need Assassin on board as well, I saw them at Wacken 2003 and it blew my mind

Also need-

Angel Witch
    Razor
    Bewitched (Swe)
    Candlemass (mentioned them several times)

Death metal! Vader, Cannibal Corpse, Suffocation, Krisiun
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
    Element0s
    Midshipman

by Element0s » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:59 pm

I'm just gonna rattle off a big fucking list of bands.

FATES WARNING (WITH JOHN ARCH ON VOCALS, OR NOTHING!)
    John Arch solo
    Crimson Glory
    Abattoir
    MANILLA ROAD
    SOLSTICE
    Pagan Altar
    Root
    Cauldron Born/Briton Rites
    Atlantean Kodex
    Mercyful Fate/King Diamond
    KREATOR
    ATHEIST
    SYMPHONY X
    Angra
    Nocturnal Rites
    Rhapsody
    Myrath
    Samandriel
    Viathyn
    Striker
    Metsatoll
    Candlemass
    Crystal Viper
    Hibria
    Satan
    Hell
    Vicious Rumors
    Griffin
    Slough Feg
    Brocas Helm
    Twisted Tower Dire
    Ostrogoth
    JAG PANZER
    Cloven Hoof
    The Gates of Slumber
    Doomsword
    Helstar
    Heathen
    Sabbat + Skyclad (WITH WALKIER)
    RIOT

Just a metric fuckton of old-school speedsters, monolithic doom titans, thrashing armed forces, dexterous prog practitioners and arcane masters of dark heavy metal magicks. DO OR DIE!
    SAMANDRIEL:
    Female-Fronted Melodic Power Metal

GATEKEEPER:
    Epic Heavy/Doom Metal
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:06 pm

Element0s wrote:I'm just gonna rattle off a big fucking list of bands.

Crimson Glory
    Abattoir
    KREATOR
    ATHEIST
    Samandriel
    Viathyn
    Candlemass
    Helstar

For a whipper snapper our tastes ain't that far off. I kept seeing James Rivera and telling him he needed to bust out a few tunes from NOSFERATU. I knew he wouldn't but I kinda felt the need to flex my old school cred (and figured it would make him feel good I knew about the old stuff he did). He seemed to get a kick out of it or laughed just to get the hell away from me. Hard to tell. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm guessing that Atheist will be a YES for 2012.
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:07 pm

Element0s wrote:Just a metric fuckton of old-school speedsters, monolithic doom titans, thrashing armed forces, dexterous prog practitioners and arcane masters of dark heavy metal magicks. DO OR DIE!

You been playing the Bulletstorm demo?
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:08 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    Element0s wrote:Just a metric fuckton of old-school speedsters, monolithic doom titans, thrashing armed forces, dexterous prog practitioners and arcane masters of dark heavy metal magicks. DO OR DIE!

Damn I was supposed to do that tonight. :cry: Doesn't look like that is going to happen. :twisted:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:32 pm

Element0s wrote:Samandriel
    Viathyn

:lol: I see what you did there. By the way, I would love to see two of our forum family members up on stage on the next cruise! Both bands are excellent.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Ventura<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:34 pm

Element0s wrote:...Just a metric fuckton

don't be pushing your metrics on us boy, we rejected that nonsense in the early 80's... :lol:
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    Element0s
    Midshipman

by Element0s » Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:02 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:

Who on the what now???
    SAMANDRIEL:
    Female-Fronted Melodic Power Metal

GATEKEEPER:
    Epic Heavy/Doom Metal
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:06 am

KevinP wrote:
    Element0s wrote:I'm just gonna rattle off a big fucking list of bands.

Crimson Glory
    Abattoir
    KREATOR
    ATHEIST
    Samandriel
    Viathyn
    Candlemass
    Helstar

For a whipper snapper our tastes ain't that far off. I kept seeing James Rivera and telling him he needed to bust out a few tunes from NOSFERATU. I knew he wouldn't but I kinda felt the need to flex my old school cred (and figured it would make him feel good I knew about the old stuff he did). He seemed to get a kick out of it or laughed just to get the hell away from me. Hard to tell. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm guessing that Atheist will be a YES for 2012.

I was so delighted to see James Rivera on the cruise. It was such a nice surprise. Funny enough, I'm not actually a fan of helstar but I like everything else I've heard him do like Vicious Rumors, Seven Witches, Killing Machine and Distant Thunder. Naturally, if Helstar do get booked next year I will go to see them though just for the voice.

I'm pretty sure that King Diamond is the most requested artist on this thread. I hope he gets better so he can play because that would be the greatest thing ever!

1914-/-Alkaloid-/-Annihilator-/-Be'lakor-/-Cage-/-Civil War-/-Deus mortem-/-Eternity's End-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Ghoul-/-Glyph-/-Grai-/-Grimner-/-Hellripper-/-Helloween-/-Igorrr-/-Iron Griffin-/-Jack Starr's Burning Starr-/-Kanonenfieber-/-Krux-/-Lör-/-Madder mortem-/-Mephorash-/-Metalian-/-Narzissus-/-Nocturnal Rites-/-Old Season-/-Paladin-/-Qantice-/-Riot V-/-Riot City-/-Sulphur Aeon-/-Stormkeep-/-Tad morose-/-Tankard-/-Tower-/-Ungfell-/-Vhaldemar-/-Walg-/-XIV Dark Centuries-/-Yoth iria
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:10 am

Ravenlord wrote:I'm pretty sure that King Diamond is the most requested artist on this thread. I hope he gets better so he can play because that would be the greatest thing ever!

As long as he drops Sleepless Nights (way overated) from the setlist and plays AT THE GRAVES, I'll be very happy :D . The last tour he was supposed to do (before his back surgery) he talked about mixing it up and playing songs he normally doesn't.

Seems King has stuck to the "singles" or "video" songs a bit too much as the years have gone on. But it's not like those are bad songs, I'd just prefer other ones that are much better.
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:19 am

KevinP wrote:
    Ravenlord wrote:I'm pretty sure that King Diamond is the most requested artist on this thread. I hope he gets better so he can play because that would be the greatest thing ever!

As long as he drops Sleepless Nights (way overated) from the setlist and plays AT THE GRAVES, I'll be very happy :D . The last tour he was supposed to do (before his back surgery) he talked about mixing it up and playing songs he normally doesn't.

Seems King has stuck to the "singles" or "video" songs a bit too much as the years have gone on. But it's not like those are bad songs, I'd just prefer other ones that are much better.

At the graves is probably my favorite song of his. Have you heard Pagan's Mind's cover of it? It's probably the best cover I've ever heard:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoLsFN_ZaG4

1914-/-Alkaloid-/-Annihilator-/-Be'lakor-/-Cage-/-Civil War-/-Deus mortem-/-Eternity's End-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Ghoul-/-Glyph-/-Grai-/-Grimner-/-Hellripper-/-Helloween-/-Igorrr-/-Iron Griffin-/-Jack Starr's Burning Starr-/-Kanonenfieber-/-Krux-/-Lör-/-Madder mortem-/-Mephorash-/-Metalian-/-Narzissus-/-Nocturnal Rites-/-Old Season-/-Paladin-/-Qantice-/-Riot V-/-Riot City-/-Sulphur Aeon-/-Stormkeep-/-Tad morose-/-Tankard-/-Tower-/-Ungfell-/-Vhaldemar-/-Walg-/-XIV Dark Centuries-/-Yoth iria
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:13 am

Ravenlord wrote:At the graves is probably my favorite song of his. Have you heard Pagan's Mind's cover of it? It's probably the best cover I've ever heard:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoLsFN_ZaG4

Pretty good, even though I'm not into cover songs (to put it mildly). AT THE GRAVES is probably my favorite song by King as well. At least that's the one I always want to hear live and never get a chance to :cry:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • Bolt_Thrower
    Petty Officer

by Bolt_Thrower » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:41 am

The shops could do better with CDs and shirts of all the bands on the cruise. Maybe some leather and studs gear. How about a real tattoo/piercing artist?
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:35 pm

Bolt_Thrower wrote:The shops could do better with CDs and shirts of all the bands on the cruise. Maybe some leather and studs gear. How about a real tattoo/piercing artist?

TATTOOS and PIERCINGS on a ROCKING BOAT? no way, you are out of your goddamn mind, especially when the seas are very choppy.
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
  • alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:08 pm

last_candle wrote:

if he just had a burnout, there would be an official statement
    as far as I know, he doesn't tell the the other band members if he wants to take a one year break or even a two year break---or maybe he's even off the picture?
    like that, it's darn hard for the others to make any decent plans...

There hasn't been an official statement, but Khan has decided to pursue his spirituality and leave metal. As much as I love his unique voice, it was veeeery hit and miss live.
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:35 pm

Interesting....there are some overlaps in peoples' lists, but a lot of unique lists too. Just shows you what a "big tent" metal music is. :cool:
    Missed a few on my long list from a few pages back... D.R.I., Machine Head, and Municipal Waste! :headbanger:
    And a few people mentioned H.I.M. - I'm a big fan myself but was hugely disappointed when I saw them last April. Ville could barely sing and he looked terrible - I know he's always been super skinny and all, but I really thought he looked.....to say the least, not well. :|

and good grief - that was my 1000th post. :shock:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
  • STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:04 pm

gnoff wrote:
    tyrwoman wrote:

whohooo!

Well, is it good or bad to post that much? :lol:

On the Wacken forum I have more than 30k posts :roll:
    That's not good...

I think the term is "post whore"
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:13 pm

gnoff wrote:
    tyrwoman wrote:and good grief - that was my 1000th post. :shock:

whohooo!
    That's not good...

30k? that's insane :shock:
    I used to be a regular on the Blind Guardian forum; due to all the pruning, I have no clue how many posts I wrote there over the last decade, but it's definitely less than 30k
    wishlist '25:
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:15 pm

STACH100 wrote:
    gnoff wrote:
    tyrwoman wrote:

whohooo!

That's not good...

I think the term is "post whore"

"Post whore"? As opposed to "pre whore"? :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is probably the most unintentionally offensive thing I've seen on these boards!

• STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:29 pm

I assure you no offense was intended.Usually the person with the most posts is called a post whore.
    Again no offense meant.
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:39 pm

STACH100 wrote:I assure you no offense was intended.Usually the person with the most posts is called a post whore.
    Again no offense meant.

AND THE STACHE HAS SPOKEN

:beerwink:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:10 pm

Evican wrote:Bands I'd like to see on the next cruise would include, but are not limited to:

Bloodbath
    Unexpect
    Before The Dawn
    Kamelot
    Hypocrisy
    Grave
    GWAR
    Virgin Black
    Into Eternity
    Eluveitie
    Behemoth/Vesania
    Therion
    Hollenthon
    Obscura
    Augury
    Nightrage
    Satyricon
    ReVamp
    Suspyre

Updated to include:

Moonsorrow
    Celtic Frost
    Immortal

Bands to return:
    Fear Factory
    Death Angel
    Epica (WITH COEN, DAMNIT!)
    Tyr
    Destruction
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Ventura<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:11 pm

KevinP wrote:
    STACH100 wrote:I assure you no offense was intended.Usually the person with the most posts is called a post whore.
    Again no offense meant.

AND THE STACHE HAS SPOKEN

:beerwink:

well, we won't even discuss where that leaves Deb...
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:13 pm

gnoff wrote:
    tyrwoman wrote:

whohooo!

That's not good...

Considering I ended up actually meeting a lot of the forum folk - I think it's probably an "ok" thing
    ;)
    I posted briefly on the Wacken International (English) forum - do you post in German or English ....,or is there a Swedish forum also? 30k? Yowsa! :headbanger:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
  • STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:18 pm

No offense to Deb either.
    But I just saw Slash on the super bowl half time show playing with the black eyed peas, with the most offense possible,
    I say that was the most un metal performance from a guy who is supposed to be a great metal axe man! Oh so Not!
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:43 pm

cowboy71 wrote:2012 MERCHANDISE wishlist:

A 70,000 Tons lanyard. One of those with the plastic pockets attached, to keep your seapass card in.
    A commemorative booklet (although that may encourage more autograph hunting).

BANDS

MAGNUM - if they were added, I would go no matter who else, when, or how much!!
    Leaves' Eyes
    Delain
    Lacuna Coil
    Poisonblack
    Avantasia
    Edguy
    Stratovarius
    Helloween
    Thaurorod
    Jaldaboath
    Apocalyptica
    Sons of Liberty
    In This Moment
    Equilibrium
    LORD
    Vanishing Point
    Black Majesty
    Grave Digger
    ReVamp
    Tarot
    Nightwish
    Within Temptation
    Accept
    Arch Enemy
    Believer
    Torniquet

A few more:

Benedictum
    Cage
    King's X
    Galactic Cowboys
    Living Sacrifice
    Midnattsol
    Primal Fear
    Sons of Seasons
    Soul Embraced
    Ten
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
Locked 1947 posts