Post Reply 6 posts Page 1 of 1
Missing Camera
    Leprechaun
    Oiler

Missing Camera

by Leprechaun » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:28 pm

Hi fellow cruisers

My friend left her camera probably in the ladies restroom on the pooldeck. It was a black Nikon coolpix bought on the ship because her old camera was broken and all the pictures of the precruise and the party in Southbeach have been on the flashdrive too.

When she went back it was gone and it was not in the lost and found on the ship.

If anybody has found it, we would really appreciate if we could at least have the pictures back. We would of course pay for the shipping.

:cry:
    70k 2014
    70k 2015
    70k 2016
    70k 2017
    Wacken since 1998
    Bang your Head since 1998
    Member of the Wacken Metal Battle Judges
    mindgrind
    Petty Officer

Re: Missing Camera

by mindgrind » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:00 pm

i hope someone returns it, I lost my camera on 70000 1 was sitting in a lawn chair just after Testament doing the wall of death I got up and started to walk away and left it on the ground the wind blew that sucker right off the ship :cry: I had to buy some crappy camera for $179. and it worked for the rest of the cruise and has never worked again . please someone out there in are metal family had to have found this camera, we are beter than that :viking:
    2020 - Deck 4
    2019 - Deck 2
    2018 - Deck 10
    2017 - Deck 7
    2016 -
    2015 - Deck 9
    2014 - Deck 4
    2013 - Deck 3
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 6
    2011 - Deck 7
    Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:26 am

mindgrind wrote:i hope someone returns it, I lost my camera on 70000 1 was sitting in a lawn chair just after Testament doing the wall of death I got up and started to walk away and left it on the ground the wind blew that sucker right off the ship :cry: I had to buy some crappy camera for $179. and it worked for the rest of the cruise and has never worked again . please someone out there in are metal family had to have found this camera, we are beter than that :viking:

I really hope this camera appears. Come On Metalheads!! Don't Make me lose my faith in ourselves :bangers:
    Wishlist:Accept-After.Forever-Alestorm-Almah-Amorphis-Angra-Annihilator-Body.Count-Cradle.Of.Filth-Chaoseum-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-Deathless.Legacy-DSO-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Evergrey-Final.Disaster-Gloryhammer-Gotthard-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Jinjer-Kontrust-Kreator-Mors.Principium.Est-Nervosa-Nightwish-Onslaught-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Queensryche-Rammstein-Raven.Black-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Shaman-SlashySue-Soilwork-Splintered.Halo-Spoil.Engine-Swashbuckle-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2016, 2017, 2019, 2020- :(
    2021- F### CORONAVIRUS
    2022 - PLEASE

RIP Andre Matos
    Leprechaun
    Oiler

by Leprechaun » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:57 pm

Mr.Kito wrote:
    mindgrind wrote:i hope someone returns it, I lost my camera on 70000 1 was sitting in a lawn chair just after Testament doing the wall of death I got up and started to walk away and left it on the ground the wind blew that sucker right off the ship :cry: I had to buy some crappy camera for $179. and it worked for the rest of the cruise and has never worked again . please someone out there in are metal family had to have found this camera, we are beter than that :viking:

I really hope this camera appears. Come On Metalheads!! Don't Make me lose my faith in ourselves :bangers:

Unfortunately, it was not returned to the lost and found on the ship. And nobody has sent me a message that it was found. I would not mind as much about the camera, but the pictures that we took before and on the ship so far. Someone could send them to me even in an e-mail. Very sad indeed that the girl that must have found it could not come forward.
    70k 2014
    70k 2015
    70k 2016
    70k 2017
    Wacken since 1998
    Bang your Head since 1998
    Member of the Wacken Metal Battle Judges
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:45 pm

Leprechaun wrote:
    Mr.Kito wrote:

Unfortunately, it was not returned to the lost and found on the ship. And nobody has sent me a message that it was found. I would not mind as much about the camera, but the pictures that we took before and on the ship so far. Someone could send them to me even in an e-mail. Very sad indeed that the girl that must have found it could not come forward.

The odds of whoever found the camera being on this forum are very small, sadly
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    Digimortal
    Chief Petty Officer

by Digimortal » Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:06 am

Yeah, sadly enough it could have been someone from staff or something like that. I hope you get your pics/camera back though!
    Survivor of:
    2011: Cabin 6526
    2012: Cabin 4051
    2013: Cabin 2525
    2014: Cabin 3015
    2015: Cabin 8687
Post Reply 6 posts Page 1 of 1