Post Reply 186 posts
Dates and Destination for Round 11, the Tenth Anniversary of 70000TONS OF METAL!
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

Re: Dates and Destination for Round 11, the Tenth Anniversary of 70000TONS OF METAL!

by Pellaz » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:54 am

Godflesh wrote:
    Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:37 am
    I received an offer a couple days ago from Holland America about multiple Alaska cruises starting early July.
    They’re offering *free* interior cabins.
    Holland America? You must be older than I am. The average age on their cruises is 57. :lol: :lol:
    Andy wrote: At Sea and in life, unpredictable storms can arise and we have to stand our ground and wait for the high winds to pass.
    Talk about a prophetic comment...in January 2020! :shock:
    202x Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Blood.Red.Throne--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce
    --Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--
    Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2021: (crying)
    202x: SoooOOOooooooon
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

Re: Dates and Destination for Round 11, the Tenth Anniversary of 70000TONS OF METAL!

by Godflesh » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:20 pm

Pellaz wrote:
    Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:54 am
    Holland America? You must be older than I am. The average age on their cruises is 57. :lol: :lol:
    I actually sailed on Holland in 2011, I wish somebody had told me about 70K back then...
    I picked them because they were the only cruise line that allowed bringing your own wine onbroad back then.
    I rolled in with 18 bottles of wine and champagne I had pre-ordered from a Fort Lauderdale wine shop.
    Apparently I was the first ever to attempt this because they were quite surprised... but they allowed it.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:51 pm

Andy wrote:
    Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:48 pm
    At Sea and in life, unpredictable storms can arise and we have to stand our ground and wait for the high winds to pass. We did this last year and we will once again confront the winds with the loudest Heavy Metal growl imaginable. We are ready for the 10th Anniversary Voyage and together with you, our trusted Sailors, we are confident that we will guide our ship through any stormy Sea.

......t for bands, Survivor Pre-Sale and Public Sale dates which will be announced SOON!

Stay safe, rough Seas ahead!

Your Skipper

Would be nice to have some REAL sign of action from the 70k camp!

We are coming up on the first anniversary of the last post that the Skipper made to this forum :(

While other music cruises have been running virtual concerts, revealing plans of land-based festivals, selling merch get funds into their (and their artists') coffers, revealing details of their next sailings, we've had....

pool boys and girls, and semi-regular reminders on Facebook of what 70K USED to be like.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021(?) 2022(??) Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:10 am

70k Silence might be the best way to handle everything at the moment.We are already getting the beginning of everything is canceled again for summer 2021.The worldwide lockdowns were easy to start but like any World War (this is a World War) ,but are going to be years in the undoing.Canada just stopped all USA cruises into their waters until 2022.Remember that Vancouver is Wokenstain with extreme Chinese Influence,ground zero for one side of the War.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:11 pm

Damn - missed the first anniversary of Andy's last post here :P

Happy anniversary!!!!

:headbanger: :lol: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    ollyhills
    Crewman

by ollyhills » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:53 am

cowboy71 wrote:
    Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:11 pm
    Damn - missed the first anniversary of Andy's last post here :P

Happy anniversary!!!!

:headbanger: :lol: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
    I guess we’re all finally over his garbage bullshit ways once and for all... don’t know if this is a good day or a sad day
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:27 pm

Yeah sad :(

I used to visit and post on this forum multiple times a day.

Now, I'm lucky to visit and post on the forum multiple times a MONTH.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    slayergeek
    Chief Petty Officer

by slayergeek » Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:26 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
    Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:27 pm

Yea. Not much to talk about. We somehow all got tired of bitching about Andy’s lack of communication, not sure where things go from here until Andy says something.
    Survivor
    • 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,See_You_In_2022

Absolute_Darkness-Death/Thrash_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/BandAbsoluteDarkness

Thud_Bukit-Death/Comedy_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist/Drummer/Bassist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/Thud-Bukit-100960638505481

70k Bands - Unofficial iPhone/Android_app_of_the_70,000_tons_cruise
    WishList
    • The_Crown-/-Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/
    ollyhills
    Crewman

by ollyhills » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:36 am

slayergeek wrote:
    Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:26 pm
    cowboy71 wrote:
    Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:27 pm

Yea. Not much to talk about. We somehow all got tired of bitching about Andy’s lack of communication, not sure where things go from here until Andy says something.
    We give him what for and hold him accountable for being such a knob? Respect for your fan base and those that make you who you are is such a basic and simple thing to get right... and look how many fans have gone above and beyond to put on events and shit in the mean time. This is the kind of thing HE should be doing, not US. I’d be fucking embarrassed if this was me.

That being said, I also worry someone with this kind of attitude could all too easily see all the negative reactions he’s manifesting and think fuck ‘em, I won’t do anything at all then 😂 hope THAT doesn’t happen... just don’t want keep being left feeling disrespected is all
    slayergeek
    Chief Petty Officer

by slayergeek » Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:05 pm

All I really want to hear from Andy at this point is this

First and foremost, his commitment to keeping the 70K Cruise alive! 2022, 2023? Whatever. He has kept this web site up and the marketing posts on Facebook going...which strongly hints that this is indeed the case...but come on man..throw us a bone and spell it out for us.

Second a date on when we will sale...not as important as point number 1, but this would put a big exclamation mark on it.

Third, give us a ship and port. Something was cagey about his announcement for 2020..something was up with the 2020 cruise before the pandemic hit. We never found out what...maybe he will have to back track on whatever it was when things come back...but it would be good to have this info.

Andy will do what Andy has always done, stay silent until he decides he has something HE wants to say...but that doesn't make it right. Come on man...give us something..please.
    Survivor

WishList
    • The_Crown-/-Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/
    cegr80
    Ensign

by cegr80 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:04 pm

2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Survivor
    202? Wishlist:
    1349|A.Pale.Horse.Named.Death|Aephanemer|Akercocke|Alkaloid|Arcturus|Augury|Avatar|Avslut|Be'lakor|Belzebubs|Black.Crown.Initiate|Borknagar|Carpathian.Forest|Chthonic|Dark.Fortress|Darkthrone|Deicide|Dethklok|Diablo.Swing.Orchestra|Dimmu.Borgir|Dødheimsgard|Edguy|Finsterforst|First.Fragment|Galaktikon|Gamma.Ray|Helmet|Inferi|Irreversible.Mechanism|Kaoteon|Keep.Of.Kalessin|Lillake|Loch.Vostok|Melechesh|Mgła|Micawber|Moonshade|My.Dying.Bride|Nightwish|Nocny.Kochanek|Novembre|Old.Man's.Child|Pallbearer|Pyrexia|Sarke|Satyricon|Schammasch|Scour|Shape.The.Above|Shining(Nor)|Slugdge|Sulphur.Aeon|The.Kovenant|Tomb.Mold|Triptykon|Tryglav|Turisas|Uada|Ulver|Virvum|Wardehns|Watain|Wind.Rose
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:14 am

Haven't even announced dates, yet has merch available on the website.

Ten fucking years in and Andy still can't do this:

https://mediterraneametalcruise.com/
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    ollyhills
    Crewman

by ollyhills » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:33 am

cowboy71 wrote:
    Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:14 am

Well, there’s a lot of stuff he “can’t” do isn’t there...
    cegr80
    Ensign

by cegr80 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:58 am

cowboy71 wrote:
    Look at the competition go!
    202? Wishlist:
    1349|A.Pale.Horse.Named.Death|Aephanemer|Akercocke|Alkaloid|Arcturus|Augury|Avatar|Avslut|Be'lakor|Belzebubs|Black.Crown.Initiate|Borknagar|Carpathian.Forest|Chthonic|Dark.Fortress|Darkthrone|Deicide|Dethklok|Diablo.Swing.Orchestra|Dimmu.Borgir|Dødheimsgard|Edguy|Finsterforst|First.Fragment|Galaktikon|Gamma.Ray|Helmet|Inferi|Irreversible.Mechanism|Kaoteon|Keep.Of.Kalessin|Lillake|Loch.Vostok|Melechesh|Mgła|Micawber|Moonshade|My.Dying.Bride|Nightwish|Nocny.Kochanek|Novembre|Old.Man's.Child|Pallbearer|Pyrexia|Sarke|Satyricon|Schammasch|Scour|Shape.The.Above|Shining(Nor)|Slugdge|Sulphur.Aeon|The.Kovenant|Tomb.Mold|Triptykon|Tryglav|Turisas|Uada|Ulver|Virvum|Wardehns|Watain|Wind.Rose
    KeepTheDogsAway
    Oiler

by KeepTheDogsAway » Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:19 pm

cowboy71 wrote:

Those aren't "event" shirts, and I would wager that these products are all 'print-to-order'. So not the same as what 70k has done at all.

Selling merch before you have dates secure or bands booked is putting the cart before the horse.

Besides - selling merch online for something like 70k would take away the exclusivity... if I encounter someone wearing 70k merch, I know they have actually been on the cruise (not accounting for small percentage given as gifts, or found in second hand shops).

Good luck to mediterraneametalcruise, it cannot be easy starting up a new music cruise during this pandemic.
    ollyhills
    Crewman

by ollyhills » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:08 pm

KeepTheDogsAway wrote:
    Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:19 pm
    cowboy71 wrote:

Those aren't "event" shirts, and I would wager that these products are all 'print-to-order'. So not the same as what 70k has done at all.

Selling merch before you have dates secure or bands booked is putting the cart before the horse.

Besides - selling merch online for something like 70k would take away the exclusivity... if I encounter someone wearing 70k merch, I know they have actually been on the cruise (not accounting for small percentage given as gifts, or found in second hand shops).

Good luck to mediterraneametalcruise, it cannot be easy starting up a new music cruise during this pandemic.
    Maybe I’m just weird but I care more about my ability to buy a shirt than some poser buying one and not even going. If that’s REALLY gonna be the first thing you worry about when you see someone wearing the shirt, more so than your own ease with which to get the shirt in the first place, then you probably have larger issues...
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun May 02, 2021 3:33 pm

Agreed.

I've lost my original 2011 survivor shirt. Would kill to get another one. I know they sell old merch on the boat but fuck knows a) if they have any 2011 merch left (doubtful) and b) who knows when we'll even sail again!

And you know what? 70K also have plenty of merch that is not 'year specific' - beanies etc. Why not sell them online? It gets revenue coming into the business, AND it puts the merch out there for additional advertising.

As it is now, we have people creating their own 70k shirts, stickers etc BECAUSE THEY CANNOT BUY ANYTHING OFFICIAL! I'm sure if they COULD, they WOULD.

Also, for those that weren't around at the time, Andy BRIEFLY had a 'webstore' on the 70k site (utilising JSR Merchandising) at the end of 2011 - but it only stayed online for a month or two and disappeared never to be seen again.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    ollyhills
    Crewman

by ollyhills » Mon May 03, 2021 4:50 am

cowboy71 wrote:
    Sun May 02, 2021 3:33 pm
    Agreed.

I've lost my original 2011 survivor shirt. Would kill to get another one. I know they sell old merch on the boat but fuck knows a) if they have any 2011 merch left (doubtful) and b) who knows when we'll even sail again!

And you know what? 70K also have plenty of merch that is not 'year specific' - beanies etc. Why not sell them online? It gets revenue coming into the business, AND it puts the merch out there for additional advertising.

As it is now, we have people creating their own 70k shirts, stickers etc BECAUSE THEY CANNOT BUY ANYTHING OFFICIAL! I'm sure if they COULD, they WOULD.

Also, for those that weren't around at the time, Andy BRIEFLY had a 'webstore' on the 70k site (utilising JSR Merchandising) at the end of 2011 - but it only stayed online for a month or two and disappeared never to be seen again.
    Yea I really can’t fathom the logic behind any of this. Maybe he’s just like a super super rich kid from a billionaire family? He wouldn’t need the money, so that would explain why he never seems to want to go the extra mile to make an effort for anything? I dunno, that’s about the only logical leap I can make to make everything make sense 😂
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Thu May 06, 2021 3:15 am

Hey look, I'm making my bimonthly appearance here since THERE IS NOTHING MUCH TO TALK ABOUT regarding 70K. And that's the unkindest cut of all. :evil:
    cowboy71 wrote:
    Oh, wow, I didn't know that.

The common rumor is that 70K can't sell items "outside" because it bypasses the cruise line's "venue" cut.... It might even be true.
    202x Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Blood.Red.Throne--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce
    --Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--
    Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2021: (crying)
    202x: SoooOOOooooooon
    cegr80
    Ensign

by cegr80 » Thu May 06, 2021 8:32 am

All speculation and no news makes cegr80 a dull survivor
    202? Wishlist:
    slayergeek
    Chief Petty Officer

by slayergeek » Thu May 06, 2021 12:43 pm

Pellaz wrote:
    Thu May 06, 2021 3:15 am
    Hey look, I'm making my bimonthly appearance here since THERE IS NOTHING MUCH TO TALK ABOUT regarding 70K. And that's the unkindest cut of all. :evil:
    cowboy71 wrote:
    Oh, wow, I didn't know that.

The common rumor is that 70K can't sell items "outside" because it bypasses the cruise line's "venue" cut.... It might even be true.

Andy has given the 'official' answer in the past that he wants his merch to ONLY be available to those who went on the cruise. So basically, no posers I guess. Take that answer for what it is. The cruise line issue would likely prohibit him from distributing merchandise bought on line or via some other method and then have these items distribute on the boat without paying a cut, I don't think Royal would have much say if it all happened off of the ship. Either way, at this point in 2021 that is the least of our issues :)

Let's get a sail date Andy!
    Survivor

WishList
    Zed3
    Crewman

by Zed3 » Mon May 10, 2021 6:05 am

cowboy71 wrote:

The announced the dates: it will be help march 4-7 2020 and early bird registration is now open (cheapest is 649€/person in interior quad + 5.5% fees -a far cry from what UMC charges !) and.... booze is included ! Not sure exactly what is in the "standards drink package" but they saif on their FB that alcoholic drinks were included so...

I'm definitely interested in this but I won't book without any idea what the line-up will look like and unfortunately i'm not overly optimistic as I'm afraid it will be a "german-centric" line-up just like Full Metal Cruise as the organizer is german and the first band announced should be Rage (hinted at that in latest FB post, should be revealed today) (nothing against our german brothers but FMC line-ups all felt heavily targeted towards their audience more than an international one and thus never compelled me to book...)
    2017: Survivor - 2018, 2019, 2020: :(

Wishlist 2021:
    Aephanemer-/-Alestorm-/-Audrey.Horne-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Arkona-/-Athanasia-/-Atlantean.Kodex-/-Avatarium-/-Battle.Beast-/-Be'lakor-/-Belzebubs-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Bucovina-/-Carcariass-/-Carcass-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Demons.&.Wizards-/-Dirty.Shirt-/-Diviner-/-E-An-Na-/-Ex.Libris-/-Frozen.Crown-/-Fvneral.Fvkk-/-Ghoultown-/-Gojira-/-Grand.Magus-/-Immortal-/-In.Mourning-/-Inferi-/-Khemmis-/-Lagerstein-/-Lör-/-Lord.of.the.Lost-/-Majestica-/-Mantar-/-Moonspell-/-Mors.Principium.Est-/-Municipal.Waste-/-Myrath-/-Nailed.To.Obscurity-/-Nanowar.of.Steel-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Paladin-/-Paradise.Lost-/-Powerwolf-/-Serenity-/-Seventh.Wonder-/-Skälmold-/-Skull.Fist-/-Tankard-/-The.Crown-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Therion-/-Toxic.Holocaust-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Voice.of.Ruin-/-VUUR
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed May 12, 2021 2:55 am

Yep Rage and Tri State Corner first two bands announced for that one.

Even March 2022 is a stretch for us Aussies. In our Federal Government's annual budget handed down yesterday, they were making budget assumptions based on Australian borders SLOWLY opening to international travel from MID 2022. So, no 70k in January 2022 for us Aussies if it were to happen (increasingly unlikely anyway, I know).

So that will be two years worth of non-70000 Tons.... How is Andy paying for staff, infrastructure, etc I wonder?
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Mon May 17, 2021 2:25 pm

Both MORC and Shiprocked have announced dates ,line up and MORC is selling. https://loudwire.com/2022-shiprocked-cruise-lineup/
    Shiprocked leaving from Texas and MORC from Florida,UMC might be waiting for more International information but USA is done ,no (COVID)passports ,time to get busy living instead of worrying about dying.PsycoVegas Line up will be interesting because I hope Swedes have no problem getting in USA ,Watain is still supposed to play atm.Probably can harvest a lot of Swedish Bands if others have trouble getting into USA.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon May 17, 2021 4:10 pm

deathmetalpat wrote:
    Mon May 17, 2021 2:25 pm
    Both MORC and Shiprocked have announced dates ,line up and MORC is selling. https://loudwire.com/2022-shiprocked-cruise-lineup/
    Shiprocked leaving from Texas and MORC from Florida,UMC might be waiting for more International information but USA is done ,no (COVID)passports ,time to get busy living instead of worrying about dying.PsycoVegas Line up will be interesting because I hope Swedes have no problem getting in USA ,Watain is still supposed to play atm.Probably can harvest a lot of Swedish Bands if others have trouble getting into USA.
    Yeah interesting that. Even a lot of Australians are getting jack of the lockdowns etc. My work are wanting staff returning to the office at least 3 days a week by end May (but not forcing people to do so - I don't want to return until I'm vaccinated).

And the boss of Virgin Airlines Australia has basically said fuck it, we should open borders again - people will die, but people die of the flu so whatevs.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Mon May 17, 2021 8:19 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
    Mon May 17, 2021 4:10 pm
    deathmetalpat wrote:
    Mon May 17, 2021 2:25 pm
    Yeah interesting that. Even a lot of Australians are getting jack of the lockdowns etc. My work are wanting staff returning to the office at least 3 days a week by end May (but not forcing people to do so - I don't want to return until I'm vaccinated).

And the boss of Virgin Airlines Australia has basically said fuck it, we should open borders again - people will die, but people die of the flu so whatevs.

I definitely getting a feeling that many places in the World just want to get pass this and not go full testing with Covid passports forever.I am really wondering about Wacken ,if Germany just says we can do this without anything but sanitation and common sense then that would be huge for Europe.Also PsychoVegas just stated in a Facebook story Full line-up announced on the 21st of May ,then put Emperor up as tease.If Norway to USA came happen this year as planned then 70k needs to look ahead full steam and not worry about regulations.
    It’s sad the ProgPower USA called it for the year too early ,September 2021 looks fine now especially in Georgia.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
Post Reply 186 posts